Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang culture??

The topics of Race & Religion are discussed in this section.
xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Do Blacks dispute that Mexicans originated LA gang cultu

Unread post by xxx » June 26th, 2011, 3:23 pm

Mexican bangers are killing innocent black civilians cuz some robberies that happen in the 80s?

This dude is a clown and lier

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » June 26th, 2011, 10:49 pm

Blacks are robbing mexican nationals in the south hands down because they feel like it. Bullies. The paisas have not a clue in the world how blacks feel about them and forget your wives tale about OLD WORLD RACISM. Their are mexicans whove never set an eye on a African American negrito in their lives. Its a clean slate---they show up to the USA with almost ZERO racism. Its only when confronted by blacks that the hatred breeds. Bring up your fairy tales........black victims ! Kinda like the baseball bat murder by "brotha" who then raped the mexican woman. WORLD NEWS right there played down so that Mexicans wouldnt respond. Its what White America does for blacks cover up your dirt.

Mexicans really are just trying to make it especially these deep southern mexicans who resemble more of the chinese people in looks-character-and demeanor then any Mexican youve known! These Mexicans whove moved to Georgia and NY and other spots arent even considered Mexican to Mexico. Half of them cant even speak SPANISH! these are the most illiterate Indigenous people who never shat in a toilet before arriving in USA. So dont talk to me about these WABS starting problems cause these people are timid and backwater!

It would be like accusing the uncriminal-to themselves Ethopian community of being "problem starters".

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 4th, 2011, 4:11 pm

SmileyGee wrote:You know wat homeboy we got our cultura wich is ourz and be proud of it, the brothas get theirz wich I can respect honestly palabra we both borrowed from each otherz cultures, I can respect the older blacks the older real bloodz and real crips and the brothas who were their before this times...I can respect the smooth oldies of black Brenton Wood and Motown, I even respect the black funky rythem of Earth Wind and Fire and Curtis Blow, i can I will even go as far too admit that chicanos had no put in, in starting the drive by, why? it wasnt our style(wasnt). Wat I cant respect is this little n*ggrz running around loud mouthing awww cuuzzzz, awwwwblood, my n*gga having no respect for their older homeboys not honoring those who came before them and im not only talking about the brothas, this goes out too you also to the homeboys who talk like a black New Yorker chales no ay honor in that homes...N for the bald head wdf you must be tripping we sport a bald head not because Tupac was out their shouting out thug life but because a native tribe in Mexico I believe were called the Purepecha would cut their hair relatively short (close to bald as can get in those times) every time they went out to battle it was their way of seporating themselfs from the enemy n in some way this caused confusion to the enemy during battle as most of them would luk a like during battle thanks too the bald head...We adopted this to show respect too one of the only tribes who were able to force the Aztecz to retreat...As history tells the aztecs were never able too conquer the Purepecha...N*ggrz, I believe every raice has its n*ggerz and I use this word as a derogetory term not too the brothas but those who use that word as a sence too be cool to be hip to be hip hop those are n*ggerz, young white kidz tryna be 50cent with their pants half way across their ass those are n*ggerz, young black kid tryna b cool loud mouthing other raices of how everybody tryna be black n critricing those who dnt go around sagging says Shawty n let me holla throughng the n word so freely those are n*ggerz, young mexican kidz claiming too be South Siders saying fu-- N*ggas but ima try too be hip hop n act like them those are n*ggrz...Idnt follow your little hip hop shit homboy im a young 18 year old and im my own person, I choose too follow my older homboys n learn to conduct my self from them, how too wear my pants high on my waist, how to crease my presed down levis 501's like them(fact:not all the homboys wore dickies back n the days), how to say "bunas tardes" too an older homeboy who might even be from a different neighborhood or too an older lady walking down the street so that she can feel save and know that she can be save in my varrio because the homboys original purpose was too protect the varrio and because before this was my barrio it was herz before mine...I just inhereted from her
You know what despite the racial undertones, I can agree with a lot what was said in this post.

This is some real talk right here.I think people can learn a little something from this.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 5th, 2011, 9:14 am

ViciousRidah wrote:
SmileyGee wrote:You know wat homeboy we got our cultura wich is ourz and be proud of it, the brothas get theirz wich I can respect honestly palabra we both borrowed from each otherz cultures, I can respect the older blacks the older real bloodz and real crips and the brothas who were their before this times...I can respect the smooth oldies of black Brenton Wood and Motown, I even respect the black funky rythem of Earth Wind and Fire and Curtis Blow, i can I will even go as far too admit that chicanos had no put in, in starting the drive by, why? it wasnt our style(wasnt). Wat I cant respect is this little n*ggrz running around loud mouthing awww cuuzzzz, awwwwblood, my n*gga having no respect for their older homeboys not honoring those who came before them and im not only talking about the brothas, this goes out too you also to the homeboys who talk like a black New Yorker chales no ay honor in that homes...N for the bald head wdf you must be tripping we sport a bald head not because Tupac was out their shouting out thug life but because a native tribe in Mexico I believe were called the Purepecha would cut their hair relatively short (close to bald as can get in those times) every time they went out to battle it was their way of seporating themselfs from the enemy n in some way this caused confusion to the enemy during battle as most of them would luk a like during battle thanks too the bald head...We adopted this to show respect too one of the only tribes who were able to force the Aztecz to retreat...As history tells the aztecs were never able too conquer the Purepecha...N*ggrz, I believe every raice has its n*ggerz and I use this word as a derogetory term not too the brothas but those who use that word as a sence too be cool to be hip to be hip hop those are n*ggerz, young white kidz tryna be 50cent with their pants half way across their ass those are n*ggerz, young black kid tryna b cool loud mouthing other raices of how everybody tryna be black n critricing those who dnt go around sagging says Shawty n let me holla throughng the n word so freely those are n*ggerz, young mexican kidz claiming too be South Siders saying fu-- N*ggas but ima try too be hip hop n act like them those are n*ggrz...Idnt follow your little hip hop shit homboy im a young 18 year old and im my own person, I choose too follow my older homboys n learn to conduct my self from them, how too wear my pants high on my waist, how to crease my presed down levis 501's like them(fact:not all the homboys wore dickies back n the days), how to say "bunas tardes" too an older homeboy who might even be from a different neighborhood or too an older lady walking down the street so that she can feel save and know that she can be save in my varrio because the homboys original purpose was too protect the varrio and because before this was my barrio it was herz before mine...I just inhereted from her
You know what despite the racial undertones, I can agree with a lot what was said in this post.

This is some real talk right here.I think people can learn a little something from this.
I agree, nice Insight.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 7th, 2011, 8:50 pm

Besides all the BS...............this is the most discussed thread in ALL streetgangs and has been GOOGLE searched hundreds of times. The "keywords" black and mexican gangs "hispanic gang origins" first hispanic gang" gang culture and many others bring this thread up for the world to witness and watch and learn. So those like Perongregory-XXX-Silencioso-Sentenza...........who see little point in debating this or who believe we all borrowed from eachother TAKE NOTE: this has become a worldwide conversation where people from across America and across the world have read up on !! 1000+ posts and tons of pics and data!!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 7th, 2011, 8:56 pm

You think I don't know that? That's why you've spammed the topic with BS even after you've repeatedly capitulated, all so the average browser can see you ranting about Mexican this that - sort of like a buckhot approach. Either way your argument will only resonate with surenos so too bad.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 8th, 2011, 10:38 am

^^ Yea, Mayuga reminds me of this one:

Palooka will battle anyone, anytime, anywhere - he seems to love it, even though he always takes a beating. After a terrific pounding at the hands of, for example, Kung-Fu Master, he'll just struggle to his feet and wobble back into the ring. His astonishing ability to absorb punishment leads one to suspect that during his long Warrior career Palooka has taken a few too many punches. Often, as an act of mercy, Nanny will step in to stop the fight.

http://www.flamewarriors.com/warriorshtm/palooka.htm

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » July 8th, 2011, 10:39 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:Thats true and sometimes i wonder, i have my long breaks and then after a while i stop by and see the stuff that you people say about another ethnicity and honestly its funny as hell. For example seeing someone get serious about trying to prove im the devil and karma is going to rain fire and brimestone upon me for something i never did is a good laugh!
I bet most people in white america( even though I know you live in Canada) love to see blacks and latinos make fools of themselves whilst arguing and debating about who originated gang bangin.

I really don't care for this topic anymore but I can tell you that they are some people who study urban life of black americans and latinos to a tee.

I get a kick out of people who try and prove iam the anti christ. Honestly in my opinion debating about who grabbed their nuts first is foolish...Up here no one cares about who busted their nut first, its all about whose laying pipe and making it work now. I still dont even know what a latino is

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » July 9th, 2011, 12:21 am

whiskeyjack wrote: I get a kick out of people who try and prove iam the anti christ. Honestly in my opinion debating about who grabbed their nuts first is foolish...Up here no one cares about who busted their nut first, its all about whose laying pipe and making it work now. I still dont even know what a latino is
I never through any shots your way dude. I was just saying many people are tripping off this chicano or blacks invented this and that.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » July 17th, 2011, 6:03 pm

perongregory wrote:You think I don't know that? That's why you've spammed the topic with BS even after you've repeatedly capitulated, all so the average browser can see you ranting about Mexican this that - sort of like a buckhot approach. Either way your argument will only resonate with surenos so too bad.
Perongregory

So Ive spoken propanganda when Ive said the oldest gang WORLDWIDE is located in East Los Angelos? Ive lied when I said their are DOZENS of chicano gangs that are over a 100 years old? That the average age of a varrio in ELA is 80 years or more?

What really have I lied about Perongregory? That fine line black and grey wasnt practiced anywhere in the world besides by my people? That the similarities between C/B in the 1990s like GTHANG and SNOOP-DRE-ICE-GAME-TYGA- and many others arent straight jack moves of chicano styles? I mean why is it okay to call LIL ROB-KID FROST-and whoever else even remotely dresses/sings or raps WANNA BE BLACK ? yet those blacks mentioned previously appropriated EVERYTHING ABOUT US! EVERYTHING.

Here you have the 1990 C/B who wore and drove and repped the exact same colors as the 2 biggest largest most historic gangs in America YET you somehow believe that Crips and Bloods didnt copy? Are you kidding me?

It aint no issue dude.....everything and everyone newer gang is going to copy our getdown.....we are the oldest modern gangs worldwide so its appropriate for us to set the pattern and then have everyone else change it up a bit to give themselves their own attire/style/look.

The art of the varrios has transformed the world......yet somehow you deny deny deny.............

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » July 17th, 2011, 6:06 pm

Go to the street art exhibition by MOCA in little tokyo, they give it up for the mexicans.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 13th, 2011, 1:17 pm

How was that missed? This fool said the gang that started due to not being down with eme, was an older gang of Mexican-Americans. Who laced up his boots, some "upstate surenos"?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 13th, 2011, 1:47 pm

I dont follow.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 13th, 2011, 3:04 pm

perongregory wrote:I dont follow.
I was talking about stank.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » September 15th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Whats that? MMBRKDOG....................

I never said LA EME was older then NF. NEVER. In fact Nuestra Familia is probably 10 years older then LA EME. Its been documented. Nortenos might just very well be older or as old as most Sureno gangs in Los Angelos. But Nuestra Familia is at the very minium 10 years , LA EMEs senior. Ive known this a long ass time.

There are gangs up north that have close to the history of the chicano varrios in ELA. Whos older? I dont know but I do know that the cholo style is not new in Texas-Arizona-Northern Califas-New Mexico.

Its what I been getting at chicanos not just surenos -from place to place have identified themselves with a certain lifestyle-clothing-slang and art. Nortenos copied no one and have varrios definetively that go back to the early 19th century. Before their was ever a EME or NF.

BUT TRUTH TOLD ..........La Nuestra Familia STARTED and originated and set the pattern for the Mexican Mafia. Without NF setting up the first criminal org. thered be NO Mexican Mafia.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 17th, 2011, 10:18 am

This dude is something else.

He speaks with authority and matter of fact tone.

But never ran the streets never gang banged never been in the system.

Something is wrong with this picture.

I've been around cholos eses majority of my life none speak express themselves like this clown. And they lived this life.

This dude is a commentator that's it. On the leva. A Weenie Imagine how this dude looks and acts in real life. Land sharks of what ever race wud. Have him for lunch.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » September 26th, 2011, 10:54 pm

xxx wrote:This dude is something else.

He speaks with authority and matter of fact tone.

But never ran the streets never gang banged never been in the system.

Something is wrong with this picture.

I've been around cholos eses majority of my life none speak express themselves like this clown. And they lived this life.

This dude is a commentator that's it. On the leva. A Weenie Imagine how this dude looks and acts in real life. Land sharks of what ever race wud. Have him for lunch.

A landshark of any race would have me? Maybe my own race would but a black ever laying a finger on a mexican in the joint would be landshark FEVER. I aint black my people dont sell me out like yours do to their own. Preaching that black power bull while bakcstabbing and selling eachother out! Blood Crip .............fake ass hell biting gang......go sing me some bluegrass/jazz and cook me some gumbo....brotha......you know nothing of banging except teh shit your punk ass weenie gangs stole and bit off of......red/blue....lowriding with some authority like you had any hand in any of it! Your nothing but some freaking parasites ----with no sense of yourselves which is why you PEOPLE even dog out your own skin color .........calling your own women out like they aint about NOTHING and kissing and loving the fatest chick of any race that will have you just SO you can make a light skin baby......you think you fooling someone .......brotha? YOU HATE YOURSELF.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » September 26th, 2011, 11:01 pm

Lol XXX made mayuga's miclo ass mad, had to talk that gay joint/pinta shit. Fuck the joint.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 28th, 2011, 1:26 pm

This dude wishes he can be what he screams on her but he is opposite.

Nobody is untouchable in the system keep day dreaming. I don't care what u read on the internet. Everybody has got touch of every race by every race.

Selling out ones own is universal u clown. Quit believing the propaganda. Tribalism is at a all time high within the SUR in the pen.

They wud have this dude storing drugs in his ass
That wud be your position in there u weenie.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 28th, 2011, 7:57 pm

xxx wrote:This dude wishes he can be what he screams on her but he is opposite.

Nobody is untouchable in the system keep day dreaming. I don't care what u read on the internet. Everybody has got touch of every race by every race.

Selling out ones own is universal u clown. Quit believing the propaganda. Tribalism is at a all time high within the SUR in the pen.

@XXX- You know that is why I stopped commenting on his post. I'm on here to have substinative discussions and learn from others about different topics. These racist rants do nothing but stir up resentment and is just ignorant. Like I said in other posts, I got some homies that are Mexican that I love like brothers. So I can't come on hear a speak negatively about a race that I have respect for. Now having said that, I love my African American culture so it does bother me somewhat, when I hear people spew this ignorant BS. So I think he does this to get attention, and no matter what the topic is, he will always have some racist things to say. If we were talking about fishing in India, he would comment on how blacks stole the cholo look. Completely off topic, It's getting old, bruh!

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 29th, 2011, 9:18 am

Quepolo3 wrote:
xxx wrote:This dude wishes he can be what he screams on her but he is opposite.

@XXX- You know that is why I stopped commenting on his post. I'm on here to have substinative discussions and learn from others about different topics. These racist rants do nothing but stir up resentment and is just ignorant. Like I said in other posts, I got some homies that are Mexican that I love like brothers. So I can't come on hear a speak negatively about a race that I have respect for. Now having said that, I love my African American culture so it does bother me somewhat, when I hear people spew this ignorant BS. So I think he does this to get attention, and no matter what the topic is, he will always have some racist things to say. If we were talking about fishing in India, he would comment on how blacks stole the cholo look. Completely off topic, It's getting old, bruh!
Right I do not agree with a lot of mayagua's points.But they are people on here who are feeding some of his arguments.Whether it be by prolonging the discussion or reassembling points that have given mayagua his own ammunition to argue about blacks and African American culture,people are not conscious of what kind of points they are making.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » September 30th, 2011, 5:25 pm

Mayuga is caught up in his racial fantasies.
Mexicans/Chicanos dont snitch on each other.
Yea right. As if they werent humans scared to get life in prison, trying to avoid it.
If you want to see one yourself, go to 7:10. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtHBR-ss ... re=related
That alone tells me that you are drunk of your racial fairy tales. After watching the video come back and tell me it doesnt exist. :mrgreen:

If i would come at you with the same racialist stance that you are proposing here, i would tell you that white racists consider mexicans as the same type of subhumans as blacks.
Dont let gang and prison politics in the US fool you.
Real hardcore white racists consider brown people of any kind as dirt under their fingernails. You too.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 9th, 2011, 1:02 pm

My racial fantasies? SENTENZA.

Your a weenie commenting from Germany. Anytime we've argued or debated ANYTHING you get emotional. Near tears and then accuse me of being a propangandist. Your an exaggerator. You fail again and again to use any points in your arguments taht are valid. Your opinion should be disqualified unless I am mistaken and you are a socialiologist-census taker-and gang expert.

I merely take the pieces of several experts-and combine them into a valid argument. Unlike you I dont draw my own conclusions. I see things---such as how Crips and Bloods looked similiar to chicanos in dress-gang structure-tattoos-lifestyles in Los Angelos, then did some digging on other African American gangs across USA and found that only here do the do what they do. MYconclusion? theyve copied the chicano street style and gave it a twist that made them ALIENS to black America.

37.5 MILLION .............is the number of blacks who reside outside Los Angelos. Almost 25 million African Americans reside in the Southern States of America. THERE they have developed a HUGE AMERICAN of African ancestry culture-complete with a language-food-culture and music.

NOT HERE. Here they are bootlegged. Theyve changed up the cholo attire/life/ink and made something theyve labeled WESTCOAST. Which in reality is code for BLACKS WHO GREW AROUND MEXICANS. Adopted their styles and gave it their twist.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 9th, 2011, 2:30 pm

The only thing ur not looking at is why does every other americanized latino group or minority group including mexicans emulate blacks everywhere else in the states. Are you saying that LA blacks and Mexicans just happen to be the exception in your arguements favor. Blacks and latinos lived/live a lot closer to each other every other state than LA in the period u said blacks swagger jacked mexicans yet blacks took from mexicans in LA and wouldn't do so in other states. Makes no sense.

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 9th, 2011, 4:43 pm

i fucks with cholos but all my mexican homeboyz say "nigga" alot and rap or listen to rap out here in houston...they on that black culture hard.

latino's say "Dawg, my nigga, Son, Patna" and all the other black words but u never hear a nigga sayin "amigo", Essay, loco and all that.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 10th, 2011, 6:57 pm

Perongregory

Why is it that a mere 1% of all African Americans NATIONWIDE who reside in Los Angelos have influenced black America TO EXTREMES. Poetic Justice-Colors-Menace 2 Society-Boyz in the Hood-and dozens and dozens of OTHER black inspired movies who focused on the lives of young African American teenagers and gangster life in Los.

We have 37.5 million blacks who reside outside of LA and no gang culture? Exportation of crips and bloods to the south? New York-Harlem-Philly-Miami-Texas-? I mean seriously.......are you telling me 28 million African Americans in the southern united states ----had to look to a few ninjas in NYC and LOS>? I mean we didnt have no lowridin'stacking' dickies and flannel wearing'bandana banging'tatted up ninjas anywhere else EXCEPT where Mexicans and Blacks lived near eachother.

NO NWA? DRE-SNOOP-NO AREA CODE SHOUTING-501 banging-TYGA style inked in-Loc Wearing-Chuck Banging-Dickie and Gnike-cholo graffed-none of it........that would wipe out essentially a big part of what black America is.

Blacks today even arent the blacks of the 90s. The style of todays youth is retro CHOLO. Whites/Asians/Blacks using and dressing like chicanos from the 1980s. The VAns-( chicano style flats) teh flannel type gear-teh cholo writing across every shirt-the inkwork of Lil Wayne-Tyga-JEEZY- and many others...................all this is exported from Los Angelos and all this started amongst my people NOT YOURS.

Chicanos in general ....from place to place across USA try to emulate the lifestyle of Los Angelos mejicanos, not blacks. Rapping and boxing-and alot of other street stuff chicanos have picked up LATELY isnt even comparative to what blacks have got from chicanos.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2011, 8:16 pm

you engaged my point with a red herring and when you got to it you engaged it superficially, I want you to sit down stop the rhetoric and propaganda and ask yourself why would LA just be the different place where blacks take from Mexicans and Mexicans don't, but everywhere else including other cities in California it's the opposite. Give me a good answer not the same thing you always type.

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 10th, 2011, 9:33 pm

he has a point tho with that LA black culture being copied by everyone..that shit is digusting...i love the westcoast and everything bout it and how much soul niggas got over there but all the copying niggas did from other states is down right sickenning.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » October 10th, 2011, 9:42 pm

I can try to hype up other blacks bitin cali cuz I'm from here but as most as other blacks copy (gangs a few clothing Items, sometimes the lolos) blacks from here copy from other regions too. We all bite NY, Houston's Lean has gone national, niggas on a bigger scale copy black gangs from Chi, we took NY's hip hop style clothing and grafitti, Dreads from Fla. And when u really get in it and are traveled blacks have way more regional style than they do of other places cultures. When I lived on the east Iseen B's and Cs but I seen way more block crews w their own graff, talk, walk, slang, cars, tatts, food, music etc. Mayuga is exagerrating and trying to fill out blanks. He's from a segregated town not even in LA, hasn't been out of Cali or the southwest and doesn't really know black people especially blacks from other states. Don't let him fool you.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » October 11th, 2011, 1:20 pm

mayugastank wrote:My racial fantasies? SENTENZA.

Your a weenie commenting from Germany. Anytime we've argued or debated ANYTHING you get emotional. Near tears and then accuse me of being a propangandist.
If you call laughing at your absurd BS, then yea, i was emotional from the very moment you entered the debate.
I dont know what else about your "points" should get at me. They are nonsense written down by a lunatic, who gets up after several rhetoric beatdowns and starts all over again and on top thinks he won the argument. :mrgreen:
But if i feel like it, ill keep throwing the stick for you and have you running after it to get my laugh.
mayugastank wrote: Your an exaggerator. You fail again and again to use any points in your arguments taht are valid. Your opinion should be disqualified unless I am mistaken and you are a socialiologist-census taker-and gang expert.

I merely take the pieces of several experts-and combine them into a valid argument. Unlike you I dont draw my own conclusions. I see things---such as how Crips and Bloods looked similiar to chicanos in dress-gang structure-tattoos-lifestyles in Los Angelos, then did some digging on other African American gangs across USA and found that only here do the do what they do. MYconclusion? theyve copied the chicano street style and gave it a twist that made them ALIENS to black America.
You -again- stated nothing of substance here. You just repeated for the millionth time, how you think how intelligent and virtuosic you are and how you think you are right because in your eyes it all makes perfect sense.
You add that you are backed up by your own conclusions that you drew from your own biased observations. Great.
Theory, proof and conclusion all based on your your own imagined evidence.
You continuously ignore the parts that dont fit and over emphasize others to close gaps, that your little theory has more then enough of.
Apart from the fact that you ignore, that nothing about gangs has been invented in the US, neither the tattoos, nor slang, nor hand signs, nor wearing colors.
Its been around way before. Doesnt matter. You will keep insisting that East LA chicanos dominate world culture, by "showing" how some person started wearing some similar clothes as someone else and conclude that this must be true for the rest also.
You have no more credentials when it comes to US gang life then i have yet you talk as if you have been on the frontlines for decades. Cut it out already man, it makes you look silly.

37.5 MILLION .............is the number of blacks who reside outside Los Angelos. Almost 25 million African Americans reside in the Southern States of America. THERE they have developed a HUGE AMERICAN of African ancestry culture-complete with a language-food-culture and music.
mayugastank wrote: NOT HERE. Here they are bootlegged. Theyve changed up the cholo attire/life/ink and made something theyve labeled WESTCOAST. Which in reality is code for BLACKS WHO GREW AROUND MEXICANS. Adopted their styles and gave it their twist.
A Black New Yorker is Alien to other parts of the US too, does that mean blacks copied everything from Puerto Ricans there?
Thats a logical fallacy that you are trying to force on the readers here.
The mutual influence of blacks and chicanos on the west coast has already been analyzed.
You are trying to rewrite it with your own personal twist to it. Go ahead. Its entertaining.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » October 13th, 2011, 6:44 pm

Sentenza,

Heres whats FALLACY. LUNACY. If I might add stupidity. Taking numbers like we did in our interracial debate of cross-racial marriages and DENYING DENYING DENYING.........like YOUVE DONE!

Over and over and over again. Not the census/marriage statistics/personal observations/births to interracial couples/deviations in interracial pairings ( for instance the 80% slant of black and white couplings and the 80% slant in asian and white couplings) HAS EVER EVER EVER made you even remotely aquiesce ANY POINT WHATSOEVER.

EVER. You my friend are a thickheaded baboon who doesnt/cant and wont ever see anything for what it is. You actually fail to even acknowledge differences in race. When in the last 10,000 years of human existence PEOPLE have over and over again reenforced genetic characteristics like fuller lips/body fat ratios/hair color.........and that SCIENCE ( not mayuga bitch) has proven over and over again that some racial characteristics are SO STRONG gentically that cross breeding MULTIPLE times over and over cant erase them!!

Thats just ONE subject. ONE. In this instance here-the argument should be simple. 37.5 million blacks outside Los Angelos. NONE who dressed inked drove and had gangs similiar to the ones in Los Angelos. What conclusion can we draw here?

Now in reverse Chicanos from place to place had real similiar ink/lifestyles/culture and street art and banging from every which spot they were present. Texas-Arizona-Colorado-New Mexico-California-Nevada. Every which one of these places had cholos/chicano type culture and chicano type gangs.

They all dressed similiar and wore similiar ink styles. Why deny that they and us in general havent developed an American of Mexican descent culture.

I mean can I take a brother from Atlanta and drop him off in Ethopia and say ...........by God he fits right in? Negative. Not in clothing/speech/style or even the food he drinks/the diseases he is suspectible to nor EVEN the BROTHAS GENTETIC CODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sick of arguing with you----your a freaking dum dum dum dum dum motha. With no comeback no real reply and no sense.

mayuga

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 13th, 2011, 6:58 pm

PrinceTheReal wrote:i fucks with cholos but all my mexican homeboyz say "nigga" alot and rap or listen to rap out here in houston...they on that black culture hard.

latino's say "Dawg, my nigga, Son, Patna" and all the other black words but u never hear a nigga sayin "amigo", Essay, loco and all that.
Uh-uh, we don't say that son stuff in Houston.