Sureno/Norteno Gangs from outside of cali

Discuss general gang topics that are not place specific or touch on multiple places.
GJIMAS180
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SALT LAKE CITY

Sureno/Norteno Gangs from outside of cali

Unread post by GJIMAS180 » May 25th, 2009, 9:41 pm

How do Sureno oR norteno gangs in cali view ther out of state counterparts? Out here in salt lake we have alot of sureno and norteno gangs heres a list

Norte
VI or 6th Street
Familia Varrio Locos
Familia por siempre
diamond street 14
21st Street
Mexican latino bloodz
Mafiosos 14 or MA14

Sur
18st
Aves 43
Sur towne chiques
Dogtown
38st
Tepa 13
Krazy Ass mexicans
Crown latin kings
la primera
F13
venemous sureno klique
varrio mexicano locos
los mexicano locos
ms13
brown pride sureno
sureno por vida
etc... I just want to know if the vatos from cali respect there out of state counterparts

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Sureno/Norteno Gangs from outside of cali

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 26th, 2009, 11:03 am

Some do & some don't. Of course they should be respected if they are connected. They're just in a different state, that's all.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 27th, 2009, 1:43 pm

GJIMAS180 wrote:How do Sureno oR norteno gangs in cali view ther out of state counterparts? Out here in salt lake we have alot of sureno and norteno gangs heres a list

Norte
VI or 6th Street
Familia Varrio Locos
Familia por siempre
diamond street 14
21st Street
Mexican latino bloodz
Mafiosos 14 or MA14

Sur
18st
Aves 43
Sur towne chiques
Dogtown
38st
Tepa 13
Krazy Ass mexicans
Crown latin kings
la primera
F13
venemous sureno klique
varrio mexicano locos
los mexicano locos
ms13
brown pride sureno
sureno por vida
etc... I just want to know if the vatos from cali respect there out of state counterparts

Wow Tepa 13

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » October 27th, 2009, 7:05 pm

lol they got tamps in salt lake,i remember in washington some guy from tampons was tryen to make it seem they were deep

i know 18st is there,diamond st 14,theyres a sureno gang in LA called diamond st,

ONEbigjokerEIGHT
If in the United States: Virgin Islands
What city do you live in now?: moses lake

Unread post by ONEbigjokerEIGHT » November 11th, 2009, 6:52 pm

MENACE18 wrote:lol they got tamps in salt lake,i remember in washington some guy from tampons was tryen to make it seem they were deep

i know 18st is there,diamond st 14,theyres a sureno gang in LA called diamond st,
i'm in washington and have been allover the state and have never seen a tamp or tags of thier shit anywhere

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 11th, 2009, 8:58 pm

ONEbigjokerEIGHT wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:lol they got tamps in salt lake,i remember in washington some guy from tampons was tryen to make it seem they were deep

i'm in washington and have been allover the state and have never seen a tamp or tags of thier shit anywhere

nevermind the vato is from tamps but he tagged up his backyard to make it look like they were there

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » November 14th, 2009, 4:46 pm

Menace18, what do u know about them Eastside Torrance gang?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 15th, 2009, 3:13 pm

FINITO wrote:Menace18, what do u know about them Eastside Torrance gang?
nothing,ive heard of them once but never knew they were a real hood

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 19th, 2009, 5:42 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
FINITO wrote:Menace18, what do u know about them Eastside Torrance gang?
nothing,ive heard of them once but never knew they were a real hood

Yeah dont worry about them or even speak up on them. they just bitchs that stay in the Harbor area and know they cant leave that area. They shoot kids and do bitch shit......real talk. Atleast when 18 hit someone hes a MALE that REALLy just doesnt have family ties but an ACTUAL MEMBER of a gang. LOL fuck torrance, and youve never seen me hate on ANYONE! But you gotta admitt for them to have a NO BLACK zone, theres really no black gangs STOMPING around there until the HBCC - Harbor City Crips (Been around but just started making an impact.) Other than that they aint SHIT but "LEVAS" as you would say.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 19th, 2009, 5:55 pm

they sound lame as fuck

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » November 21st, 2009, 9:57 am

MENACE18 wrote:they sound lame as fu--

Righteous

Taurus
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Taurus » June 1st, 2011, 5:40 pm

Alot of the homies move out of state to set up shop to spread word about there varrios.to start new chapters out there.and you have some that just start those varrios in other states off what they see and read about and start those gangs out there themselves not knowing the history or anything.and that's why in alot cases you see varrios that originated in Cali and have off springs in different parts of the country.and get no love and Look down upon by those in Cali que no!

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Everywhere

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 8th, 2011, 12:38 am

Taurus wrote:Alot of the homies move out of state to set up shop to spread word about there varrios.to start new chapters out there.and you have some that just start those varrios in other states off what they see and read about and start those gangs out there themselves not knowing the history or anything.and that's why in alot cases you see varrios that originated in Cali and have off springs in different parts of the country.and get no love and Look down upon by those in Cali que no!
I seen that happen up in Washington State, but most are levas. Some places have a lot of chapetes up there. Regardless, most are busters. They all talk a lot of masa. In most places they are a joke. A big MF joke. What is even better is when you see the the fake surenas up there....they are even worse...claiming sur in the safe little town with 3 thousand people in the middle of nowhere. It's a joke.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2011, 3:34 pm

How does a white girl from nor~cal end up calling nortenos chapetes? No wonder no 1 accepts you.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 8th, 2011, 4:20 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:How does a white girl from nor~cal end up calling nortenos chapetes? No wonder no 1 accepts you.
@MMRbkaRudog- What does Chapetes mean homie?

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 8th, 2011, 5:35 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:How does a white girl from nor~cal end up calling nortenos chapetes? No wonder no 1 accepts you.
Fresno isn't northern California dumbass. All *real* Hispanics (if you want to use the word in the correct context) are white since we come from SPAIN in EUROPE. Regardless, there ARE Surenos in Fresno AND Madera. You sure do talk a lot of smack. People answer questions based on their experiences. You sure are turning out to be a lame ass buster leva. Do you want some lipstick HIV SXorputo? Fuck you LEVA.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 8th, 2011, 5:53 pm

Oh and one last thing, the northern *valley* is considered Northern California. Fresno and Madera are CENTRAL California. let us not forget they are almost exactly centrally located at the midway of California, but I am sure some leva like you wants to argue the lame ass semantics of it right? You may want to seriously assess how you respond in future for your words and incessant references to characters and personas in your past have caught up with you. Don't play with the clever girls sweetheart or you''ll get spanked.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 8th, 2011, 8:39 pm

@quepolo3 - chapetes is a lame ass diss for nortenos. Nortenos are called that, because n's get all chapped up in the face with anger at the site of the opposition right before the opposition get left looking like "chapetes".

@mzflorez - You said you were from Madera & Madera isn't even in Fresno county you dumbass. The truth hurts some times doesn't it? Obviously struck something there, but I'm strating to wonder who you reall are. Funny how I'm a leva now that I tell it like it is, huh? :lol:

You going to give it to me like the baby daddy that left your reject ass? I don't want any of your lipstick on my dick or you trying to fuck me thank you, cuzz I'm definitely disease free (no HIV in me). There's only "Norte Califas" & "Sur Califas" (no in between). Most people call "Central California" Northern California regardless, cuzz it's either north or south once again. You ever see anybody with "cen cal" on their clothing or car? I seen some fool with a lame custom made cen*cal on his car & I almost wanted to make him pull off the freeway, so I could beat his ass.

Your 2nd to last sentence towards me makes no sense. Trying a lil too hard to play "clever girl". Please, you have a brain the size of a rodent (You know, like a sewer rat?). How you going to try to play that woman is always right routine? You would never want a boy friend like me, cuzz I'll clown you in front of God & everybody.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 9th, 2011, 1:30 am

You chapetes call us paises, lol funny shit there. Did I say Madera was in FRESNO county? Seriously? Just cause there is a lot of mutts there doesnt mean there is no trece in Fresno. You tell it like it is...leva please, I tell it like it is and seen plenty of you sxotre puxk ass bitches run like little 10 year old girls. Big bad sxorte right lol that is funny shit vato Pretty soon it'll be all be Sur. Even the mutts left your asses cause they didnt want any of that farmrata shit in Fresno. lol .

I got the kind of pussy that keeps a soldado off the street...clown me...all XORCACAS are fake ass pussies. Pinche chavalas talk the SAME shit. Always saying how BIG Sxorte is when you loose more and more of your shit. Step the fuck aside you buster ass farmgirl. lol You call puttin in work driving around like scared putas getting clowned ALL day everyday. It's puro sur trece no wonder to many sxorputas want to be sureno's y surenas. Talkin all that masa like your lame fake asses always do right? Step aside for real cholos y cholass from real varrios. Fuck tiny weenies and adalames! Your hynas have more balls then you levas. Maybe you should wear big red dresses. Bitch ass leva. Step the fuck off.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 9th, 2011, 12:39 pm

MzFlorez wrote:You chapetes call us paises, lol funny shit there. Did I say Madera was in FRESNO county? Seriously? Just cause there is a lot of mutts there doesnt mean there is no trece in Fresno. You tell it like it is...leva please, I tell it like it is and seen plenty of you sxotre puxk ass women run like little 10 year old girls. Big bad sxorte right lol that is funny shit vato Pretty soon it'll be all be Sur. Even the mutts left your asses cause they didnt want any of that farmrata shit in Fresno. lol .

I got the kind of pussy that keeps a soldado off the street...clown me...all XORCACAS are fake ass pussies. Pinche chavalas talk the SAME shit. Always saying how BIG Sxorte is when you loose more and more of your shit. Step the fu-- aside you buster ass farmgirl. lol You call puttin in work driving around like scared putas getting clowned ALL day everyday. It's puro sur trece no wonder to many sxorputas want to be sureno's y surenas. Talkin all that masa like your lame fake asses always do right? Step aside for real cholos y cholass from real varrios. fu-- tiny weenies and adalames! Your hynas have more balls then you levas. Maybe you should wear big red dresses. Bitch ass leva. Step the fu-- off.
It is funny, cuzz you must be 1 of the few non-paisas out of your confuded paisa friends. My bad, you're more confused than I thought. You claim to be from Fresno, but rolled with an out of town "varrio" trying to be like someone from the other side of the state. You might tell it like it is some of the time, but not all of the time. Maybe you did see n's run, but I thought you knew sur is called see us run for a reason. Mutts couldn't hang with the norte, just like a bunch of your paisa friends.

LOL You are a nor~caca. You're from nor cal & are a piece of fucking shit. I'm a man from the big city. If anything you're the farm girl. You're a fucking disgrace, wishing for the lames you jock from the other side of the state to come & run things.

LOL Who wants to be sur in the north? Only rejects like you. Step aside for who? :lol: I don't know what you're talking about. I thought you were a 35 y/o that stopped banging in the mid 90's & don't even know what's going on the hood you tried to claim, let alone the city you false claimed. Now you want to type like a lil squirrel trying to get a nut falling a lil to close to the sewer.

LOL N's run the town of Madera, but I ain't even from there any way. It's funny you said that about enes, cuzz that's the 1st time I heard that! I always used to say you esas were harder than your men! :lol: Maybe your men should wear big red dresses, cuzz they're the only cholos I heard of that like it in the butt.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 9th, 2011, 9:30 pm

Sur is my varrio. Puro Sur 13 rifa a la berga chingex a su madre todos los Sxortputos xos a qui con migo se la pelax por que. Buster ass HIV PUTA. Say whatever u waxt to say you are still a LEVA though axd through.The real RAZA is SUR RAZA you piXch3 farm rata. Why doxt you go talk all your virus shit to in your owx backyard LEVA. You talking your SHIT to a Loka...yeah cause your hyxas are the oX3s doing dirt right? SaX Jos3 waxxa be Sxorputa. lol THAT is funny. You cax't stop Sur axd YOU kxow it. Get with the program chapete, kill yourself chavala.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 9th, 2011, 9:36 pm

Geez Ms.Flores what happen to you? from apparently wanting some understanding to causing a flame war. you know we try to keep it cool around here all that other b.s is better left elsewhere. just a thought no offense. :)

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 10th, 2011, 12:06 am

~J~ wrote:Geez Ms.Flores what happen to you? from apparently wanting some understanding to causing a flame war. you know we try to keep it cool around here all that other b.s is better left elsewhere. just a thought no offense. :)
I get tired of people like that...those fake fucks talking all that shit all the time acting all pinche hard trying to impress who? The farmers or what? Making sarcastic comments on all my posts...fuckin tired of it. I don't make no absolutes, just make posts on MY experiences NOTHING more, MY opinions...I had to listen to little whinny LEVAS like this when I left and moved to Washington.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 10th, 2011, 5:42 pm

:lol: What a lame ass bitch.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 10th, 2011, 6:40 pm

MzFlorez wrote:Sur is my varrio. Puro Sur 13 rifa a la berga chingex a su madre todos los Sxortputos xos a qui con migo se la pelax por que. Buster ass HIV PUTA. Say whatever u waxt to say you are still a LEVA though axd through.The real RAZA is SUR RAZA you piXch3 farm rata. Why doxt you go talk all your virus shit to in your owx backyard LEVA. You talking your SHIT to a Loka...yeah cause your hyxas are the oX3s doing dirt right? SaX Jos3 waxxa be Sxorputa. lol THAT is funny. You cax't stop Sur axd YOU kxow it. Get with the program chapete, kill yourself chavala.I get tired of people like that...those fake fucks talking all that shit all the time acting all pinche hard trying to impress who? The farmers or what? Making sarcastic comments on all my posts...fuckin tired of it. I don't make no absolutes, just make posts on MY experiences NOTHING more, MY opinions...I had to listen to little whinny LEVAS like this when I left and moved to Washington.
"Sur is my varrio. Puro Sur 13 rifa a la berga"... :lol: You still on here talking shit? Is that how you handle "levas"? It's funny how you type like a hardcore lil netbanger middle school girl when someone like me triggers your anger. Like I said bitch, you're a disgrace & the only nor cal puta here. It's more sad than funny actually, because nobody wants to be like you & you claimed you wanted to do all these positive things.

I feel sorry for you & I think if I was you I would want to kill myself, but I'm not. All I was trying to say was that a lot of people don't like the way you are, so I don't know how this turned into "can't stop the sur, woopty woopty woo". Seemed like you wanted answers, but can't handle the truth! You can't stop the norte either dumb bitch, so I don't get your point. You must be living in a northern blue ragging paisa lil girl fantasy world still, but claimed you're really supposed to be a 35 y/o white woman with a kid that's supposed to be trying to do something positive. Next I'm going to respond to the quote you left for J.

Who are you even talking about? You're the fake that talks a gang of shit & tries to act hard, but obviously you're not trying to impress farmers. If you were, you wouldn't look like an idiot trying to call a big city boy a farm rat when you're supposedly from the raisin capital. You really don't make much sense. Are you bi-polar or something? I didn't see anybody leaving sarcastic comments on all your posts.

If anything I saw you leave sarcastic comments on the norte & then talking smack by using a word that's not even supposed to be used on here. I responded without any of those type of responses you acuse people of & look what you turned into, a monster. Well maybe you already were a monster, but you seemed a lot different when you 1st joined. Something just don't seem right to me & I suggest you seek help.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 12:41 am

You vatos never stop....once a LEVA always a LEVA. Deal with it farm girl. I get tired of whinny little putas like you always obsessing over me and leaving sarcastic crap on my posts. It gets old. If you are so fucking *mature* then why dont you just STFU and stop replying? Why Because you feel this need to always have the last say like all little levas do. If you want to see a little bitch, look in the mirror. If you are so *hard* then talk your shit outside the internet. Furthermore, chica, Im not talking shit, I speak facts cupcake. you are a fake little whinning bitch. I can imagine how hard the streets of the suburban San Jose lifestyle are..lol. You claim this big bad Xorte shit yet spew off these little leva replys...you cant even insult like a Xnorte. You're a fuckin joke vato...a fuckin joke. You should move up to Oregon or something cause you'd fit right in.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 11th, 2011, 2:37 am

I'm not trying to be no monitor or anything but come on guys let it go already, it's really uncalled for. I'm sure Rudog got his reasons but he has been on here since the start and usually avoids this type of tit for tat drama. we come on here to kickback and exchange thoughts/reasons and develop understanding, so lets keep it at a mature level and the other stuff can fly elsewhere.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 2:46 am

~J~ wrote:I'm not trying to be no monitor or anything but come on guys let it go already, it's really uncalled for. I'm sure Rudog got his reasons but he has been on here since the start and usually avoids this type of tit for tat drama. we come on here to kickback and exchange thoughts/reasons and develop understanding, so lets keep it at a mature level and the other stuff can fly elsewhere.
I don't give a fuck how long she has been here. Maybe she should stop being a leva...just an observation. Talking all that shit like a true Norteno right?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » July 11th, 2011, 6:25 pm

Its 2 females??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 11th, 2011, 11:10 pm

Anybody seen these so-called sarcastic comments I left for her? I have yet to see the what comments these were, but some how somebody else's whining seems to appear. I don't know what facts she thought I was arguing with when I just told her what she claimed she wanted answered & I didn't resort to calling her a chic with a dick, leva, sewer rat, fake, bitch, joke, suburbian, etc. etc.. Of course some of those words came after, but that was after subjects were switched & I still refrained from some of those low blows. Maybe she does come from the suburbs of Fresno, but all I spit on here is what I know & I can put that on everything I love. No need to sit here & BS, cuzz facts speak for themselves.

Facts ain't no joke, but can tell you what is a joke some times. I'm sure the suburbs of SJ are real nice (Saratoga or something?) or even OR, but I fit in right where I stay & that's ESSJ. Don't know what that had to do with anything, but random bs isn't new here. Don't know what "insult like a XNorte" is supposed to mean or what even "XNorte means", but I don't care either. I said everything I have needed to say here & I think I have kept it at the level J would like to see me keep it, but also I saw this earlier today & I started thinking about how this among other things in my life should be thought out. This is just the internet & I have more important things to worry about.

MzFlorez
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MzFlorez » July 11th, 2011, 11:22 pm

You don't know how to STFU do you? Like I said, I'm sure you look real cool to all the chavalas on here...you spit what you know on here...lol obviously when a REAL chola with REAL experience comes and throws it in your face you don't know what the fuck to do but *spit* out weak pathetic wanna be Norte insults. I don't give a fuck who you are, I could probably drop your punk ass on the street. Weak little joke. Yeah Im little, but this Loka can throw down so fuck you bitch boy.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 11th, 2011, 11:28 pm

MzFlorez wrote:You don't know how to STFU do you? Like I said, I'm sure you look real cool to all the chavalas on here...you spit what you know on here...lol obviously when a REAL chola with REAL experience comes and throws it in your face you don't know what the fu-- to do but *spit* out weak pathetic wanna be Norte insults. I don't give a fu-- who you are, I could probably drop your punk ass on the street. Weak little joke. Yeah Im little, but this Loka can throw down so fu-- you bitch boy.
Me? LOL I was done talking & either it was an insult or it wasn't, but you take it how you want to. Just save your breath, cuzz you ain't saying nothing like in your last response to me.