Good thing about gangs in New York

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Good thing about gangs in New York

Unread post by alexalonso » December 30th, 2007, 5:15 am

There is more gang bangin' in NYC than in anyother city it seems, but the good thing is that they are not all killing each other, because cities like Philly and Chicago and even LA all have higher murder rates, so at least the gangs in NY are the safest gangs in America.

BANG187
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BANG187 » December 30th, 2007, 9:42 am

niggaz prolyl aint dying out there cuz they prolly dont take that banging shit that serious 2 kill a nigga over his color
from what ive read them niggaz aint into color bangin anyway, atleast a handful of them aint

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 19th, 2008, 11:10 am

a couple more of these threads & ny gangs wont be the safest nomore...these younger dudes gonna feel they gotta kill heads in the street to get street props from dudes a coast away.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by A Ghost » January 19th, 2008, 11:17 am

Qdawg wrote:a couple more of these threads & ny gangs wont be the safest nomore...these younger dudes gonna feel they gotta kill heads in the street to get street props from dudes a coast away.

...interesting

Elevation
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Elevation » January 21st, 2008, 11:53 am

ny murder rate is low but ny still have more murders than any other city. they just aint gang related, yet.

BG MLOCO
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: crooklyn

Unread post by BG MLOCO » January 24th, 2008, 9:38 am

ok plz listen yall murder rate is copmaring the number of citizens( population) to the number of murders nyc has flat out alot of murders every yr, not rate but murders, compton has a high murder rate, think nyc has more people compton, but copmton has a higher rate, and nyc statstically has higher amounts of murders aka dead bodies, all the rate is saying, is if compton has as many people as nyc there would be more murders and that is true ,but compton doesnt, btw when a gang affiliated murder happens in nyc, its hush hush, compared to other city with huge well known gang problems, the media talks about it to sell more papers and develop interest to the readers, in nyc the gang problem is not as big, but i have known gang killings that were reported as a regular homicide with no reason, and if a murder happens in eny compared to bensonhurst trust me , eny is gonna have 3 sentences compared to bensonhurst with 1 page.

JonnyHongKong
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by JonnyHongKong » April 28th, 2008, 11:01 am

For sure.
I think the main reasons NYC gangbanging and crime isn't as huge in the media is:
1. Like said before, NYC is known for drug crews more than color crews.
2. NYC gangs don't walk around the streets with AK's as much I don't think, and Assault Rifle shootings
catch attention much more than pistol shootings.
3. They don't have whole neighborhoods really locked down yet, again because they run drug crews
not just red everywhere. Cops can still go most places without having to take more than 2-3 cars.
4. East coast police cover shit like it's their job. Well, it kinda is.

A Ghost
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Good thing about gangs in New York

Unread post by A Ghost » April 28th, 2008, 11:24 am

alexalonso wrote:There is more gang bangin' in NYC than in anyother city it seems, but the good thing is that they are not all killing each other, because cities like Philly and Chicago and even LA all have higher murder rates, so at least the gangs in NY are the safest gangs in America.
Why do I detect undercover sarcasm in this post? lol

RED EMPORER7

Unread post by RED EMPORER7 » April 29th, 2008, 7:39 pm

A Ghost wrote:
alexalonso wrote:There is more gang bangin' in NYC than in anyother city it seems, but the good thing is that they are not all killing each other, because cities like Philly and Chicago and even LA all have higher murder rates, so at least the gangs in NY are the safest gangs in America.

YEA DATZ REAL LIVE SARKASM

tray647

Unread post by tray647 » May 13th, 2008, 4:00 pm

in NY gangs don't be killin each otha over clors in the part ov ny where i'm from they just fight with tey hands in shit

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 1:12 pm

Yes Newyork is not that Bad .... when it comes to Gangbangin in inner city streets in Brooklyn , Harlem , Queenz it does pop off at times very little but nah , Newyork is a city to make money and it has Not been wild in about 15 to 20 years its calm down alot Due to ex mayor Guliani and alot of Original people relocated South and prison and death , But it still has crazy situations at times this is the New school newyork , ....

BUT even dudes from California Dont even like living like that in that type of enviornment , a lot of them dont like living on guard all the time looking over there shoulder and homies gettin killed and going to jail on 3 strikes law that gets tiring some of them move too. Its not something to brag about i live in a wild fucked up city that dont care about life .....

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » August 15th, 2008, 2:27 pm

Cali and Chicago both have over 100, 000 gang members, how many does NY have?

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Unread post by Myself » August 15th, 2008, 3:46 pm

In Newyorkcity , REAL Actual gang members cant be that many ...... wannabee claimers thousandssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSS !! it seems in newyork anybody can claim and they cant be verified. thats the difference between real blood , crip , GD , VL , Bpsn -members and the new wave gangs , they dont have no way of keep track whos a member or just riding the fad.

i cant speak on latino and asian gansg problay similar...

do they have false claimers too in different states Latinos and asians ?

BronxNYC
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by BronxNYC » March 3rd, 2009, 8:25 am

bloods and crips dont kill each other like iraq here but in early 2000 in nyc u heard about lil gang killings in bk and far rockaway...I remember like in 2000 the daily news did a report on the rockaway crips and they had some crip on the cover of the paper...this was led due to the murder of a young 12 yr old crip by some older blood gang members....they covered canarsie in the article as statin they havin the 2nd to biggest population of crips in nyc 1st was brooklyns east flatbush they said that area is cripped out....but these hispanic gangs like the ddp and trinitario of reckless now these dudes kill each other they both dominican gangs who kill each other ill never understand that why not allign yaselfs and put strength in ur numbers? but anyways also on the news a couple of yrs ago...some ddps were on the train on they way to skool when they spotted a trinitario on the platform and ran up on him and they butchered this kid with a machate. it was in the bx i remember on the 4 train some gangs to kill out here...but you rarely hear about it due to the city and officials not wanting to have paranoia amongst new yorkers who are already dealin with terroist threats on an annual basis

usernameee
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by usernameee » April 10th, 2009, 11:52 am

GANG VIOLENCE IN NEW YORK IS UNDER REPORTED. MY HOMIE OBANGER GOT POPPED BY SOME KRABS AND THE NEWS SAID IT WAS DRUG RELATED. DRUG HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IM NOT SAYING FOOLS OUT HERE KILL HOW THEY DO IN LA BUT SOME AREAS YOU WILL GET SMOKED FOR BEING OUT OF BOUNDS.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » January 3rd, 2010, 3:13 pm

usernameee wrote:GANG VIOLENCE IN NEW YORK IS UNDER REPORTED. MY HOMIE OBANGER GOT POPPED BY SOME KRABS AND THE NEWS SAID IT WAS DRUG RELATED. DRUG HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IM NOT SAYING FOOLS OUT HERE KILL HOW THEY DO IN LA BUT SOME AREAS YOU WILL GET SMOKED FOR BEING OUT OF BOUNDS.
Murders is not under reported and 2009 was another decent year for NY's murder rate. Remember that NY has almost 8 million people, twice the size of LA.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 3rd, 2010, 7:59 pm

alexalonso wrote:
usernameee wrote:GANG VIOLENCE IN NEW YORK IS UNDER REPORTED. MY HOMIE OBANGER GOT POPPED BY SOME KRABS AND THE NEWS SAID IT WAS DRUG RELATED. DRUG HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. IM NOT SAYING FOOLS OUT HERE KILL HOW THEY DO IN LA BUT SOME AREAS YOU WILL GET SMOKED FOR BEING OUT OF BOUNDS.
Murders is not under reported and 2009 was another decent year for NY's murder rate. Remember that NY has almost 8 million people, twice the size of LA.
lol true, only way a murder gets under reported if its John or Jane doe's!

Semi
What city do you live in now?: NYC

Unread post by Semi » February 22nd, 2010, 8:54 pm

RED EMPORER7 wrote:
A Ghost wrote:

YEA DATZ REAL LIVE SARKASM
i waz thinking the same thing

Q
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Q » March 14th, 2010, 12:09 pm

alexalonso wrote:

what he is trying to say is that a lot of times when gang murders happen in nyc they dont get labeled as gang violence which is TRUE. nypd would rather say it happened any other way besides gang violence.

userelm
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 21st, 2010, 8:44 am

gang violence in new york is under reported! they always kall it a drug related murder in new york!! and new york has the most pigs anywhere.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 13th, 2010, 3:56 pm

userelm wrote:gang violence in new york is under reported! they always kall it a drug related murder in new york!! and new york has the most pigs anywhere.

Not more than vegas, FBI headquarters is Here now! I think there's 44 different law enforcement agencies in Las Vegas. For the Size and how many people, its over populated with Law Enforcement!

nowtheledge
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Hagerstown

Unread post by nowtheledge » August 15th, 2011, 10:32 am

We must understand that the east thinks different. Shit is not out of control cause some groups have good leaders who are focused on cheddar not murder. I'm glad it's not like LA as far as murder cause alot of deaths were senseless.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » March 2nd, 2012, 10:23 am

I seimple answesr is that NYC gangs or gangster are not use to using autometic weapons.