ASIAN GANGS IN LAS VEGAS ?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
REEBOK

ASIAN GANGS IN LAS VEGAS ?

Unread post by REEBOK » November 24th, 2008, 9:01 pm

CAN SOME ONE LIST SOME ?

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Re: ASIAN GANGS IN LAS VEGAS ?

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 12th, 2009, 12:58 pm

I HAD A DUB NIGGA WHO LIVED OUT THERE FO A MIN, HE SAID HE DIDNT SEE SHIT OUT THERE. BUT HES back HERE NOW. SO I DOUBT THERES ANY REAL ASS ASIAN NIGGAS OUT THERE

skylite
What city do you live in now?: north vegas

Unread post by skylite » August 8th, 2009, 1:29 pm

Trust its asian gangs in Vegas they deep and its not a game. I just got here not long ago and see them around the spring valley area in the southwest they major with the prostitution rings. The 311 boyz into car theft running chop shops 24/7. You got the wa ching gang which is a lil different i know they into high stakes gamblin and own various nightclubs, then you got the horny boys crew they real major with the drug scene out here.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » August 8th, 2009, 6:02 pm

they might be out here in vegas but aint no asian gangs kiccing up dust no wars or nothing for the most part on the whole gang scen in vegas the only gangs that's had any real gang war worth mettioning are the blac gangs not even the mexican gangs in vegas doing too much.nothing compared to so cal!

okiedokie
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by okiedokie » August 9th, 2009, 10:30 pm

The only Asian Gangs I know of coming from that neck of the desert from the earlier days are Horny Boyz Gang & Pinoy Real (PR). I don't know how active The Horny Boyz were but they were pretty known in the 90's. LV PR was deep, I think there were a few RBS too but they were kicking back with PR.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » January 7th, 2010, 10:05 am

tysuave wrote:they might be out here in vegas but aint no asian gangs kiccing up dust no wars or nothing for the most part on the whole gang scen in vegas the only gangs that's had any real gang war worth mettioning are the blac gangs not even the mexican gangs in vegas doing too much.nothing compared to so cal!

2nded

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 16th, 2011, 8:58 pm

Trust Asian Gangs(mostly Pinoy and Viet) were deep and active in (mainly north) Vegas, lotta hoods from LA/Southern Cali migrated, and a few homegrown Vegas sets. Flipside x3, PR, VBZ, Horny Boyz and SOS were out there. The SOS were an odd group though, they actually were SOS from Hawaii not LB.
Flipside was deep as hell back in the early 90s in North Veg, but didn't make much noise and most FSx3 were just doing the whole "I really just wanna breakdance and steal from liquor store shelves but I'll throw down if I have to" thing. LV PR though was deep too but not making much noise.
VBZ and WC used to make noise but undercover noise, if that makes any sense, because they carried their beef from Cali to Vegas even if indirectly. Because this was the OG VBZ which was basically "Teuy V" and they were into the same racket WC was in to, immigrant smuggling at exorbitant prices which, because they couldn't pay up front, would in turn turn into cheap(FREE haha) labor for dry cleaning businesses, massage parlors, tailors, etc for years and years and years until the debt for being smuggled could be paid off. Biggest seller from this, of course, was prostitution and this was where VBZ and WC bumped heads, whores and Majong gambling rooms, before Majong actually became a highly popular vegas "sport" of course. Long story short VBZ and WC were and probably still active in vegas, operating the way they were originally intended and designed to, in the shadows of the Asian communities and not running around throwing gang signs dressed like mexicans.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » August 19th, 2011, 10:33 pm

HBZ was neither a Pinoy or Viet gang. It was a predominately Laotian gang with some Thais and Cambodians. They WERE the most active Asians in LV when it came to actually bangin. But LV is not really known for gangbangin anyways.

niceman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Wisconsin

Unread post by niceman » August 1st, 2015, 2:07 am

Horny Boys - Majority are of Southeast Asian descent.

Asian Gangster Boys - Beefed with Horny Boys.

I don't know much to be honest but I don't think Asian gang are popping in LV right now. Not even sure if the Asian gang I mentioned are active anymore too.

PhatBoi
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by PhatBoi » January 20th, 2016, 3:19 pm

Flipside, Pinoy Boyz and Lao Boyz were the main gangs. These were in North Las Vegas. You don't really get Asian street gangs now, instead there are the money laundering and prostitution rings out of China working their magic in Chinatown.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 24th, 2016, 11:19 pm

Word Lao boyz in lv..they from Fresno?

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » January 30th, 2016, 7:42 am

I was in Vegas a couple of months ago & didn't see any gangs in the traditional sense, I saw cliques. As far as Asians, they seemed more of your organized crime (mob) type rather than street gangbangers.