Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Re: Nevada gangs (Las Vegas) II

Unread post by spadeloc » October 15th, 2009, 1:38 pm

ONES1 wrote:ah hah pennwood and arville lol. how did you hear about them? Most of them brothas got red flags now.
yah seem like every nigga new to this shit wanna bang red....watch out bloods cuzz yall gettin alot of new busters who dont know shit about bangin but think its cool to wear red and throw up b'z...fake ass niggaz.... i give to any old blood hood cuzz when yall started yall had to be down cuzz it was bang on sight and niggas who wasnt bloods was scared to wear red....now that the color shit dont matter that much fake niggaz came out the wood work...if it was like the old days most these niggas wouldnt be bloods they would be preppy fakes following some other trend.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 18th, 2010, 1:15 pm

Anyone heard of bad boy that used to rap w/clika one? I heard some of his music from his solo where he's hanging a blue rag on his right shoulder & he said he was an LK. Are LK in LV like the 1's in LA or something?

Knockaroundguy
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Re: henderson nv

Unread post by Knockaroundguy » August 18th, 2010, 12:44 am

spadeloc wrote:
SiNN702 wrote:South Vegas is south vegas but Henderson is totally different for the most part Henderson is just a suburb of Las Vegas the only active set out there is the Henderson Hogs which sport them brown rags. All in all it aint really ghetto.

henderson is a different city and always have been their not a suburb of vegas.hogs been around since the 80's but i never met one and i never heard about them ridin.there use to be a hood called MISSOURI AVE CRIPS who used to go at with the HENDERSON ORIGINAL GANGSTERS(HOGZ).when MAC started to fade out about six member got courted in my old hood WHITE ST. MOBSTAS.MACs might of came back i dont know.PERRY ST. HOODLUM BLOODS was in that general area but like MACs was on the vegas side but near sams town .they might be gone too drivin out by outer towners mainly cali niggaz

A few years ago (hell, like 10) we got into a scrap with some Missouri Ave Crips at some party. I don't think they're active anymore though. I haven't a thing about them in a long time.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » October 21st, 2010, 5:26 pm

Knockaroundguy wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
SiNN702 wrote:South Vegas is south vegas but Henderson is totally different for the most part Henderson is just a suburb of Las Vegas the only active set out there is the Henderson Hogs which sport them brown rags. All in all it aint really ghetto.

henderson is a different city and always have been their not a suburb of vegas.hogs been around since the 80's but i never met one and i never heard about them ridin.there use to be a hood called MISSOURI AVE CRIPS who used to go at with the HENDERSON ORIGINAL GANGSTERS(HOGZ).when MAC started to fade out about six member got courted in my old hood WHITE ST. MOBSTAS.MACs might of came back i dont know.PERRY ST. HOODLUM BLOODS was in that general area but like MACs was on the vegas side but near sams town .they might be gone too drivin out by outer towners mainly cali niggaz

A few years ago (hell, like 10) we got into a scrap with some Missouri Ave Crips at some party. I don't think they're active anymore though. I haven't a thing about them in a long time.
thats funny cuzz that sounds like somethin i heard about but it was more like 20 years ago cuzz you didnt hear biut them much

Knockaroundguy
What city do you live in now?: Sin City

Unread post by Knockaroundguy » October 23rd, 2010, 3:35 am

henderson is a different city and always have been their not a suburb of vegas.hogs been around since the 80's but i never met one and i never heard about them ridin.there use to be a hood called MISSOURI AVE CRIPS who used to go at with the HENDERSON ORIGINAL GANGSTERS(HOGZ).when MAC started to fade out about six member got courted in my old hood WHITE ST. MOBSTAS.MACs might of came back i dont know.PERRY ST. HOODLUM BLOODS was in that general area but like MACs was on the vegas side but near sams town .they might be gone too drivin out by outer towners mainly cali niggaz[/quote]

A few years ago (hell, like 10) we got into a scrap with some Missouri Ave Crips at some party. I don't think they're active anymore though. I haven't a thing about them in a long time.[/quote]thats funny cuzz that sounds like somethin i heard about but it was more like 20 years ago cuzz you didnt hear biut them much[/quote]

Yeah we went to some house party and some shit busted off....one of the homies got hit with a full 40 and broke his jaw. Then it was just a hectic five minutes of fighting our way out of the house and shit. hahaha. We ended up rolling back by there later on that night and smashing on some dudes who were in front of the house. Good ole' fist fighting. None of that gun shit or anything. Now a days, everyone is holding a heater in Vegas. Glad I'm old (30) and don't have to worry about that ish anymore!

I live on the East side still though. I'll never move from here if I'm in Vegas. I love this part of town.

Where you at in Vegas, Spade? I graduated from Valley High School. I still live around there.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 23rd, 2010, 9:54 pm

What gang is around HollyWood and Lake Mead? Way off in the cut theres a lil neighborhood up there past Hollywood on the left side... Major activity up in there... Its like a lil ghetto... Looks all run down and low budget... Aint been over there in a while but I used to see police over there all the time cuz I stayed across the street up in the Avion's... But it was right across the way. One day I was like... Let me drive over here and see why 1X's is always heading over there... I hit a corner and it was like I was Little Lebanon.... But nobody would ever know unless you went up in there... anybody know where I'm talking about...? And what gang is that...?

bkIndioXV3HVLS
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: West Valley City

Re:

Unread post by bkIndioXV3HVLS » February 17th, 2011, 7:05 pm

SPOOKY702 wrote:
pynapple wrote:bps is black p stone and cppg could be cabbage patch piru gang or campanella park piru gang . which are all l.a. gangs.
AIGHT SINCE U KNOW BOUT THE BPS WHATS 21ST AND THE 28 AND 25 UNDER IT??? I NEVER SEEN SHIT LIKE THAT B4

bkIndioXV3HVLS
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: West Valley City

Re:

Unread post by bkIndioXV3HVLS » February 17th, 2011, 7:07 pm

guardsman wrote:
SPOOKY702 wrote:WHAT STREETS WERE THESE ON?? I HEARD OF 21ST BUT IDK WAT IT MEANS WHEN THERES NUMBERS ON IT LIKE 28 AND 25 AND THE REST OF THE TAGIIN N/V SEEN IN MY LIFE
I'm not completely sure on the street names but I know I was headed towards the Fremont area... I think it was pretty close to W. Charleston Blvd. & S. Las Vegas Blvd.
21st 25th n 28th St's r clicks of BPSk gang in west/southwest los... original hoods... we beef hard with em n rollin 20s bloods (twinkiesK)

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » February 23rd, 2011, 1:39 pm

Young Nile wrote:What gang is around HollyWood and Lake Mead? Way off in the cut theres a lil neighborhood up there past Hollywood on the left side... Major activity up in there... Its like a lil ghetto... Looks all run down and low budget... Aint been over there in a while but I used to see police over there all the time because I stayed across the street up in the Avion's... But it was right across the way. One day I was like... Let me drive over here and see why 1X's is always heading over there... I hit a corner and it was like I was Little Lebanon.... But nobody would ever know unless you went up in there... anybody know where I'm talking about...? And what gang is that...?
Never heard of that street in hollywood blvd you can find 18st from cahuenga to highland. Then to the east its rebels and tmc. Once you hit western its wf13 with ap13 right next to them. This is all hollywood blvd.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » March 4th, 2011, 5:10 am

Knockaroundguy wrote:henderson is a different city and always have been their not a suburb of vegas.hogs been around since the 80's but i never met one and i never heard about them ridin.there use to be a hood called MISSOURI AVE CRIPS who used to go at with the HENDERSON ORIGINAL GANGSTERS(HOGZ).when MAC started to fade out about six member got courted in my old hood WHITE ST. MOBSTAS.MACs might of came back i dont know.PERRY ST. HOODLUM BLOODS was in that general area but like MACs was on the vegas side but near sams town .they might be gone too drivin out by outer towners mainly cali niggaz

A few years ago (hell, like 10) we got into a scrap with some Missouri Ave Crips at some party. I don't think they're active anymore though. I haven't a thing about them in a long time.[/quote]thats funny cuzz that sounds like somethin i heard about but it was more like 20 years ago cuzz you didnt hear biut them much[/quote] I'm from northtown born and raised ........i went to rancho high school

Yeah we went to some house party and some shit busted off....one of the homies got hit with a full 40 and broke his jaw. Then it was just a hectic five minutes of fighting our way out of the house and shit. hahaha. We ended up rolling back by there later on that night and smashing on some dudes who were in front of the house. Good ole' fist fighting. None of that gun shit or anything. Now a days, everyone is holding a heater in Vegas. Glad I'm old (30) and don't have to worry about that ish anymore!

I live on the East side still though. I'll never move from here if I'm in Vegas. I love this part of town.

Where you at in Vegas, Spade? I graduated from Valley High School. I still live around there.[/quote]

sincity702
What city do you live in now?: las vegas

Re: Re:

Unread post by sincity702 » June 18th, 2011, 10:17 am

spadeloc wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
guardsman wrote:I was in Las Vegas on vacation and drove thru the hood and seen this tagged up on a wall... Does anyone know who this is???

ImageImage[/img]
those are both cali blood gangs. that dont even look like vegas tags .thats black p stones and campenella park pirus.the 21 25 and 28 are probably bps cliccs.i all most dont wanna believe you found those in vegas.the only way i can explain is there is 1 or 2 youngsters from those hoods who just moved to vegas and still repin but theyll probably join a local gang sooner or later.why they writing in blue i cant explain but sometimes its hard for youngsters to get spray paint so they used what they can get.to be honest exscept for mexicans vegas gangs dont tag that much and even the mexicans dont do it like LA.theirs alot of black gangs in vegas that dont have one tag hit up anywhere.
If they're Campanella Park, what's with the "E/S"?

maybe its cabbage patch....i dont know

no e/s is east side and 21st aint blax there southsiders and bps is brown pride surenos theyre both on the east side

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » June 26th, 2011, 4:19 pm

isnt vegas gangs called hybrids??

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2011, 11:15 pm

I went to Vegas for the first time last summer, I definitely saw alot of homeboys from LA, some fine ass chicanas too! Have any Socal gangs stretched out to Vegas?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 28th, 2011, 2:18 pm

caliboi wrote:isnt vegas gangs called hybrids??
WTF are you talking about?

Cold Bear
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by Cold Bear » June 29th, 2011, 6:55 am

Yeah damn near first thing I saw when I went to Vegas was Skott Park Piru tags in the elevator of the parking garage. Hit ups looked official too

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » July 16th, 2011, 12:43 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Yeah damn near first thing I saw when I went to Vegas was Skott Park Piru tags in the elevator of the parking garage. Hit ups looked official too
They were tourist....la niggas hit up every where they go.....now when you see that on a neighborhood wall then let me know

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » July 16th, 2011, 12:50 pm

caliboi wrote:isnt vegas gangs called hybrids??
Yah I guess so...but we got real hoods that's been around for 20 or 30 years or more

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » August 16th, 2011, 8:26 pm

spadeloc wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Yeah damn near first thing I saw when I went to Vegas was Skott Park Piru tags in the elevator of the parking garage. Hit ups looked official too
They were tourist....la niggas hit up every where they go.....now when you see that on a neighborhood wall then let me know
Possibly, but I wouldn't doubt it if they were official and in vegas, at least a few. There's a grip of Islanders and Asians out in vegas with fam in LA, Samoan and Pinoy, viets too.
There were a grip of Pinoy hoods(some sur pinoy hoods too) from LA who set up shop in (north)vegas back in the late 80s, early 90s, Flipside Trece(FSx3), PR and STS come to mind right off the bat, there were a few others too.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » August 28th, 2011, 2:34 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
Possibly, but I wouldn't doubt it if they were official and in vegas, at least a few. There's a grip of Islanders and Asians out in vegas with fam in LA, Samoan and Pinoy, viets too.
There were a grip of Pinoy hoods(some sur pinoy hoods too) from LA who set up shop in (north)vegas back in the late 80s, early 90s, Flipside Trece(FSx3), PR and STS come to mind right off the bat, there were a few others too.
Idk bout that......5 or six dudes don't count as setting up shop cuzz that shit Comes and goes.....I ain't never seen no Filipino southsiders out here....I can see if you said the 2000z cuzz iwas outta of the game......but the 80z and 90z.....if they were around they werent making a sound cuzz I never heard of that.....back in the days I went o school with Pinoy boys.....flip sides and crip side pinoys....kbz were at Vegas high school.....but no 13z....hell....they mostly faught mexicans

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » August 28th, 2011, 2:35 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
Idk bout that......5 or six dudes don't count as setting up shop cuzz that shit Comes and goes.....I ain't never seen no Filipino southsiders out here....I can see if you said the 2000z cuzz iwas outta of the game......but the 80z and 90z.....if they were around they werent making a sound cuzz I never heard of that.....back in the days I went o school with Pinoy boys.....flip sides and crip side pinoys....kbz were at Vegas high school.....but no 13z....hell....they mostly faught mexicans

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » August 28th, 2011, 2:42 pm

spadeloc wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
Maybe if you would of said another part of town or a different time ....but I'm from north las Vegas and trust me I would not have missed that.....Asians didn't even live in north las Vegas .....not saying there wasn't any but the ones I knew lived on the east side and most lived like on the south side....

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » August 28th, 2011, 8:31 pm

rocket18hgs wrote:
Young Nile wrote:What gang is around HollyWood and Lake Mead? Way off in the cut theres a lil neighborhood up there past Hollywood on the left side... Major activity up in there... Its like a lil ghetto... Looks all run down and low budget... Aint been over there in a while but I used to see police over there all the time because I stayed across the street up in the Avion's... But it was right across the way. One day I was like... Let me drive over here and see why 1X's is always heading over there... I hit a corner and it was like I was Little Lebanon.... But nobody would ever know unless you went up in there... anybody know where I'm talking about...? And what gang is that...?
Never heard of that street in hollywood blvd you can find 18st from cahuenga to highland. Then to the east its rebels and tmc. Once you hit western its wf13 with ap13 right next to them. This is all hollywood blvd.

Dude your trippen... I aint talking about HollyWood California....Talking about Las Vegas...

Shyxboy18
What city do you live in now?: Las vegas

Unread post by Shyxboy18 » February 6th, 2012, 2:35 pm

Lol lake mead and hollywood? Homie u must not bee up on game thats them lame asss psl13k hood pomona sur locotes. There on sunrise and 21st on lame mead and hllywood. Basically they started in pomona as a new varrio n got kicked out real quick cuz there lops then came to vegas and kept pomona in the name. These foos get clowned by other pomona hoods and in vegas they cant fuck with us that big bas ws18st gang lil criminals... So the the answer to ur question btw that lame hood wuz strted by 4 brothers i foget there last name but only one still alive and when i say brothers i mean by blood not niggers lol. WsV.xv3st.lcg. Ebkkkkk

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » February 8th, 2012, 11:04 am

spadeloc wrote: Idk bout that......5 or six dudes don't count as setting up shop cuzz that shit Comes and goes.....I ain't never seen no Filipino southsiders out here....I can see if you said the 2000z cuzz iwas outta of the game......but the 80z and 90z.....if they were around they werent making a sound cuzz I never heard of that.....back in the days I went o school with Pinoy boys.....flip sides and crip side pinoys....kbz were at Vegas high school.....but no 13z....hell....they mostly faught mexicans
I went to Jim Bridger Middle School in North Vegas, man, 91-92, there were a gang of Pinoy hoods well more deep than 5-6 heads. Though the main 2 hoods at the school, obviously, were Donna St and San Chucos but trust, there were Pinoy Hoods. Flipside Trece used to beef with San Chuco all the time back then on some small time squabble shit.
It was Donna St and San Chuco who went at it though, right around that age when everyone getting courted in trying to make a name for themselves.

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by spadeloc » June 30th, 2012, 7:05 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:
spadeloc wrote: Idk bout that......5 or six dudes don't count as setting up shop cuzz that shit Comes and goes.....I ain't never seen no Filipino southsiders out here....I can see if you said the 2000z cuzz iwas outta of the game......but the 80z and 90z.....if they were around they werent making a sound cuzz I never heard of that.....back in the days I went o school with Pinoy boys.....flip sides and crip side pinoys....kbz were at Vegas high school.....but no 13z....hell....they mostly faught mexicans
I went to Jim Bridger Middle School in North Vegas, man, 91-92, there were a gang of Pinoy hoods well more deep than 5-6 heads. Though the main 2 hoods at the school, obviously, were Donna St and San Chucos but trust, there were Pinoy Hoods. Flipside Trece used to beef with San Chuco all the time back then on some small time squabble shit.
It was Donna St and San Chuco who went at it though, right around that age when everyone getting courted in trying to make a name for themselves.
well...i was in highschool at that time so that must of been some new shit coming up cuzz the only philipinos i knew were on some straight pinoy shit not no ese shit....i may have under stated their presence in northtown a lil bit cuzz now that i think about it ....there was a lot...but they wasnt making alot of noise on in the nlv gang scene and claiming trece?never heard of it

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Re:

Unread post by spadeloc » June 30th, 2012, 7:08 am

sincity702 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
spadeloc wrote:
guardsman wrote:I was in Las Vegas on vacation and drove thru the hood and seen this tagged up on a wall... Does anyone know who this is???

ImageImage[/img]
those are both cali blood gangs. that dont even look like vegas tags .thats black p stones and campenella park pirus.the 21 25 and 28 are probably bps cliccs.i all most dont wanna believe you found those in vegas.the only way i can explain is there is 1 or 2 youngsters from those hoods who just moved to vegas and still repin but theyll probably join a local gang sooner or later.why they writing in blue i cant explain but sometimes its hard for youngsters to get spray paint so they used what they can get.to be honest exscept for mexicans vegas gangs dont tag that much and even the mexicans dont do it like LA.theirs alot of black gangs in vegas that dont have one tag hit up anywhere.
If they're Campanella Park, what's with the "E/S"?

maybe its cabbage patch....i dont know

no e/s is east side and 21st aint blax there southsiders and bps is brown pride surenos theyre both on the east side
im stitll confused bout the one on the bottom but thanks for clearing some of that up

drifter562
If in the United States: Nevada
What city do you live in now?: Las Vegas

Unread post by drifter562 » November 11th, 2014, 2:05 pm

What gang is around HollyWood and Lake Mead? Way off in the cut theres a lil neighborhood up there past Hollywood on the left side... Major activity up in there... Its like a lil ghetto... Looks all run down and low budget... Aint been over there in a while but I used to see police over there all the time cuz I stayed across the street up in the Avion's... But it was right across the way. One day I was like... Let me drive over here and see why 1X's is always heading over there... I hit a corner and it was like I was Little Lebanon.... But nobody would ever know unless you went up in there... anybody know where I'm talking about...? And what gang is that...?

Thats the one thing about las vegas most of the actual neighborhoods that are active are tucked away in pockets almost like las vegas secret underworld haha anyways i use to live in those apartments, Collectively theyre the called the Browns Or the Brownies however theyre not to be confused with the original Brownies that was off West lake mead and N Simmons. The Browns apts near N Hollywood And East Lakemead are one of the ghetto's in las vegas thats been around for a long time and has not be demolished it has a history of gangs but i have never seen one particular gang run the browns its just not possible, Each street has a different gang in it and some streets have no gangs on em the neighborhood is bordered by Los Feliz St(E) and (W)Radwick Dr by Hollywood (S) and Carey (N) its level of activity fluctuates from time to time but mainly its hotspot the various gangs that are in there all do dirt and you can find most las vegas gangs in there literally like you'll have Donna St, 60's,Gerson's Playboy Piru, Grape Street West Coast Bloods all on the same street and spread out you can call that the blackside of the browns then you got the mexican side and you'll a bunch of different sureno hoods like Blythe San Chucos Surfos Brown Pride Locotes Mexican Causing panik Vickis Town and this list goes on but note that most of the hispanic gangs beef it with each other and theyre not on the same streets and come and go from time to time its like these aprtments are a crossroads for citys gangs but the browns had a collective identity where if your from the browns your from the browns and was almost a second identity with your gang i remeber the blackside and mexican side would kick it and share g rides and bust lics (BurglaRIES) and off of that there was even a Crip sureno set started by thirteen yr olds called themselves LOC 13 alot of murders in those apartments alot of backstabbing alot of Fights Alot of Shootings Crazy ass shit yo but that shit was fun i have alot of history on neighborhhods in vegas let me know if anyone has any questions cause some of this shit thats posted in here has alot of BS to it or its just some dumbass questions and if your hood and have lived in many parts of vegas like have i move almost every 6 months and if you've been to the hoods in vegas like me cause i know a gang of different people form all over from being locked up in juvi to going to different neighborhoods and continuation schools, through out all the court orderd programs and basically bottom line is real recognize real yo get that shit straight stop making assumptions like you know shit cause theyre'll be that day that a real person is going to call you out on it