Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Discuss gangs in the Northeast section of the US in the following states; Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island & Vermont.
Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ALL

Re: Which Gangs in New York City are official?

Unread post by Myself » December 12th, 2009, 11:52 pm

LIKE I SAID BEFORE , FROM WHAT IM TOLD AND BEEN PROVEN......THERE ARE A FEW REAL CALIFORNIA TIED SETS IN NEWYORK CITY AND NEW JERSEY AND BMORE , PHILLY , OTHER STATEZ ACROSS THE NATION :

BLOODS ON EASTCOAST

DOUBLE II - INGLEWOOD FAMILY - N.j. Only
NHB 20s - N.Y.
BOUNTY HUNTERZ
PUEBLO BISHOPS - N.Y.
FAMILY SWANZ - N.Y. - BALTIMORE
62 BRIMZ - N.J.
FRUIT TOWNZ BRIMZ - N.J.
PAS DENVER LANEZ - N.j. and Bmore Only
FRUIT TOWN PIRUZ - N.Y. - N.J.

CRIPS :
________

GRAPE ST. - N.J.
UNDERGROUND CRIPS - N.Y. - N.J.
NHC - NY. - N.J.

ALL THESE SETS ARE SUPPOSE TO BE TIED TO CALIFORNIA AND OFFICIAL

FROM WHAT IS SAID " .........ALL OTHER SETS NOT MENTIONED ARE CONSIDERED FAKE !! ......OR SUSPECT CLAIMERS FALSE FLAGGERS !!!........ FROM THE OLD NEWYORK FAKE UBN GANGS !!! ......OR INTERNET MYSPACE GANGS !!!!....... OR HIPHOP MUSIC CLAIMERS ASKING TO DO SONGS WITH REAL BANGERS !!......MOSTLY HIGHSCHOOL KIDS JOING THE HIPHOP GANG FAD !!!!! FROM THE EASTCOAST AND DIRTY SOUTH !!!

LIKE OR LEAVE IT.....

sickntwisted
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickntwisted » January 12th, 2010, 1:03 am

everybody got ties man its2010 and take the fsb off aint nobody respect them here they fugaga

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » February 6th, 2010, 5:19 pm

EVERYBODY LIES AND SAY THEY GOT TIES !!!! FAKES AND WANNABEES .BUT CAN NOT PROVE ...OR THE HOOD THEY CLAIMIN DONT EVEN KNOW THEM

ITS EITHER YOUR A BANGER AND KILLER OR NOT !!! ...

NONE OF THESE CLAIMIERS INTERNET BIG MOUTH FAGS ....STAY OUT IN THOSE NEIGHBORHOODS BANGIN !!

EXECEPT THE LIST I TYPED THEM DUDES HAVE ...OUTTA TOWN MEMBERS THAT BE IN L.A.

tumtum
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Hampshire
What city do you live in now?: east orange

Unread post by tumtum » February 21st, 2010, 3:44 pm

464 PIRU N 135TH PIRU = NJ ON THE LEFT HOOVERS,PLAYBOYS,N HOODS = NJ 2 WAS LEFT OUT

unz3y
What city do you live in now?: new york

Unread post by unz3y » February 28th, 2010, 7:42 pm

also...8 tray gangst3rs,nyC was left'd out Cuz my s3t is offiCial

userelm
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Bronx

Unread post by userelm » May 21st, 2010, 2:05 pm

OUTTA TOWN NIKKA DONT REALLY BE KNOWING WHATS GOING ON WITH THIS NEW YORK SHIT!! YALL NIKKA GO ON WHAT THEY SEE DIPSET DOING AND THINK THATS HOW NEW YORK BLOOD NIKKAS ROLL. OG MADD RONALD CERTIFTIED SHIT OUT HERE AS FAR AS THE ROLLIN 20 GO. OG FLIPSIDE GAVE THE OKAY FOR THE 911 LOTS BOYS MOVEMENT AND THAT SHIT IS RUN BY A WESTCOAST NIKKA LIVING ON THE EAST NOW. YOU WILL GET YOUR HEAD BLOWED OFF OUT HERE JUST AS FAST AS ANYWHERE ESLE FOR BEING OUTTA BOUNDS! NIKKAS KOME TO NEW YORK AND BE IN TIMES SQUARE DONT NOTHING KRACK DOWN THERE BOME THRU THE HOODS TAKE A RIDE THRU SOUNDVIEW PROJECTS AND ASK THEM IF THEY OFFICIAL. I INVITE NIKKAS TO THE HOOD AND LETS SEE IF NIKKAS STILL TALK SHIT ABOUT NIKKAS BEING OFFICIAL OR NOT!

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » May 21st, 2010, 2:35 pm

Shut up nigga anyone can pulla trigger bitch nigga, real nigga, fake, fraud, or phony don't make yall official.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » June 13th, 2010, 3:05 pm

perongregory wrote:Shut up nigga anyone can pulla trigger bitch nigga, real nigga, fake, fraud, or phony don't make yall official.

ROGER THAT

Myself
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Myself » July 21st, 2010, 6:03 pm

EVERYBODY FROM AMERICA TO EUROPE IS CLAIMING A L.A. OR CHICAGO GANGS ......YOU FAGS ARE FAKE !! ....IF YOUR NOT FROM THOSE 2 STATES

Haru66
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Unread post by Haru66 » September 16th, 2010, 6:01 pm

LML ISN'T 8TREY A OFFICIAL SET TOO? (NEW TO THIS GANG STUFF)

Nxrselxk
What city do you live in now?: Peekskill

Unread post by Nxrselxk » March 1st, 2011, 11:49 am

Hoover Criminals 107 selo crimelords we in NY and NJ from the fresno line in Cali spread out

mobhistorybuff
What city do you live in now?: new york city

Unread post by mobhistorybuff » April 4th, 2011, 10:15 am

I agree on many of the things said from living in new york all my life and knowing different gangs from the 70's ,,80's to present day kids who are bloods or crips and in alot of caes they claim to be ,what they do is get 25 of there friends together and at least one says he has a cousin or friend in california for example and tells his boys he got permission to start up a chapter lets say in the marboro projects and thats what they do and start recruiting even younger kids from there area and build it up to big gang that may have members in other projects from friends they meet at shool and so on , but they were never officially put down by a real chapter in cali or some other part of the usa , the same goes for some bikers but the bikers know who is who more often and are older guys from guys in there 30 's 40's and 50's there nuch more respectable and less likely to start trouble for no reason in the streets they have nothing to prove because there secure in them self's and much more mature most guys have family's and kids to support and been around for 25 , 35 years easy as bike club memebers in new york , one of the most well know biker club's from the early 1920's have come back into sight over the last two years here in new york based in red hook brooklyn 'THE FILHTY MAD DOG'S ' FMD'S years ago they were also known as THE FLOOR MASTER DANCERS when oller shting gangs were big for a brief time , there just about all old school bikers who are cool people and don't mess with you as long as you don't mess with them , there the king of bike club or gang some call them that are friendly to there neigbors no matter what color you are as long as your cool and show the same respect you would want , thats confidence , something like the nyc maia they have confidence and dont bother people that have nothing to do with them , on the other hand your stret gangs like the crips , bloods , latin kings , ms 13 are more younger guys who have to do something bad to get into the gang like beating up an old lady , that crap is wack , the gangs are also lore pregudice against anyone who is not black if your a blood or crip and in the latin kings if your not latin but the funny thing there is look up the word latin in the dictionary and you will find it says 'people who originate from rome well rome is in italy and that means the first latins were italians but try explaning that to a latin king meeting , ,back to biker gangs and gangs from new york the real gangs from new york were the real deal not like today you had ,the savage nomad's ,, the savage skulls ,, FMD'S , and so on all notorious gangs and biker gangs nothing like today , ad i have been in jail as well and have seen the jail house chapters of the new blood it is all based on racial outcsting nothing more and the jails should really be more organized guys come out of jail hooked on dope and went in sober , they went in not prejduce and come out the worst kind of racists there are all because the jails have no control of there prisoners and the guards half the time arein on it and affiliated with bloods or latin kings in the frst place how do you thing so much herion gets in the jails in new york , dope and pot are the big things in jail here in new yourk so how the hell do they expect to reform guys when they are making them far more worse , but polaticians sweep this undr the rug and other people refuse to believe thats wherer there tax dollars are going ignorant yuppies . im done . peace.......

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » June 22nd, 2011, 1:36 pm

Rival Gang Wars In Harlem

Posted on October 28, 2010 by Harlem World| 5 Comments

Territorial gang warfare between gun-toting teens has been escalating and terrorizing citizens all over the city lately, from East New York to the Bronx. Since September, a rivalry between two such gangs, 2MF (2 Mafia Family) and 40 Wolvez, has claimed the lives of at least two teens, age 18 and 15, and no one has been willing to speak about what’s going on. One veteran cop told NY Magazine, “A few years ago, you would see kids 19, 20 years old. Now these kids are babies—15, 14—and they are vicious. They will shoot you in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.”

Based on a long listing of the many different gangs in Harlem, 2MF operate out of the Drew Hamilton Houses, near W 144th street and 8th avenue, while the 40 Wolvez are down the block on W 140th st. Police believe the turf battle between the two led to the death of 2MF member Jeffrey Bradshaw, 18, who was shot dead on Adam Clayton Powell Blvd; and George White, 15, who was killed twelve days later, leaving a party after Bradshaw’s wake. Neighbors tell the Daily News that shootings are a regular occurrence in their neighborhood, “but no one is saying anything.” There has not been much written about the two groups, but one can easily find MySpace accounts for many teens affiliated with the groups, and get a sense of their world.

One mother of three, Maria Sille, told the News that she is planning to move her children (currently ages 3, 6 and 13) away from the street as soon as she can, revealing just how perilous the situation can be. “I’ll move anywhere. My son is 13. At that age, I don’t want him out after 7 p.m. If I don’t take my son out of here, the gangs will take him.”

Territorial gang warfare between gun-toting teens has been escalating and terrorizing citizens all over the city lately, from East New York to the Bronx. Since September, a rivalry between two such gangs, 2MF (2 Mafia Family) and 40 Wolvez, has claimed the lives of at least two teens, age 18 and 15, and no one has been willing to speak about what’s going on. One veteran cop told NY Magazine, “A few years ago, you would see kids 19, 20 years old. Now these kids are babies—15, 14—and they are vicious. They will shoot you in a heartbeat and not think twice about it.”

Based on a long listing of the many different gangs in Harlem, 2MF operate out of the Drew Hamilton Houses, near W 144th street and 8th avenue, while the 40 Wolvez are down the block on W 140th st. Police believe the turf battle between the two led to the death of 2MF member Jeffrey Bradshaw, 18, who was shot dead on Adam Clayton Powell Blvd; and George White, 15, who was killed twelve days later, leaving a party after Bradshaw’s wake. Neighbors tell the Daily News that shootings are a regular occurrence in their neighborhood, “but no one is saying anything.” There has not been much written about the two groups, but one can easily find MySpace accounts for many teens affiliated with the groups, and get a sense of their world.

One mother of three, Maria Sille, told the News that she is planning to move her children (currently ages 3, 6 and 13) away from the street as soon as she can, revealing just how perilous the situation can be. “I’ll move anywhere. My son is 13. At that age, I don’t want him out after 7 p.m. If I don’t take my son out of here, the gangs will take him.”

Source: Gothamist
Are these new gangs/crews outnumbering Bloods and Crips in NY?

nowtheledge
If in the United States: Maine
What city do you live in now?: Hagerstown

Unread post by nowtheledge » August 15th, 2011, 11:31 am

Listen, we all have rights to their opinions. Shit go in cycles and nothing lasts forever so to say that NY is messed up for following cali is an opinion. Dudes was 3anging in Chi town 3efore cali so if anything that's where it started. Also, it was like the rap thing and like 3eing 3lakc alot of Africans don't accept 3lakcs here in America cause we have lost touch that's what they say. We are what we are and 3angin isn't copywritten so don't no3ody own it. They put they spin on 3angin. They didn't 3ang like Chicago and Chicago don't 3ang like them. Arakansas don't 3ang like Mississippi. Shit is different where you go. There is no uniform protocal for 3angin. Then, alot of what's said seems to 3e 3ased on violence. I would hope the east wouldn't do all that senseless shit. Actually I would say the east is taking it to another level. It was the same when the west put they version of rap out and shit expanded to a larger audience. All are entitled to they opinion so it's all good. To all who put it down for crip, keep it crippin. Free LIL TOOKIE. Shout out to Adisa and Adamu. United Crip Nation in HERRREE

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » August 19th, 2011, 11:45 pm

nowtheledge wrote:Listen, we all have rights to their opinions. Shit go in cycles and nothing lasts forever so to say that NY is messed up for following cali is an opinion. Dudes was 3anging in Chi town 3efore cali so if anything that's where it started. Also, it was like the rap thing and like 3eing 3lakc alot of Africans don't accept 3lakcs here in America cause we have lost touch that's what they say. We are what we are and 3angin isn't copywritten so don't no3ody own it. They put they spin on 3angin. They didn't 3ang like Chicago and Chicago don't 3ang like them. Arakansas don't 3ang like Mississippi. Shit is different where you go. There is no uniform protocal for 3angin. Then, alot of what's said seems to 3e 3ased on violence. I would hope the east wouldn't do all that senseless shit. Actually I would say the east is taking it to another level. It was the same when the west put they version of rap out and shit expanded to a larger audience. All are entitled to they opinion so it's all good. To all who put it down for crip, keep it crippin. Free LIL TOOKIE. Shout out to Adisa and Adamu. United Crip Nation in HERRREE
Your statement is a bit flawed.

Chi Town did not start Cali bangin.

And Chi Town was not the first to have gangs the world let alone the US.

But the thing is mimicking and copycatting a gang that was started by dudes you don't know,have no connections to,and have no understanding of is what gets things messed up.

I've seen the banging in NYC and all of it looks like flash and a smoke.

Gangbangin is copy written in a sense because if I'm a Crip in KC or Seattle would have the same traditions and styles that were similar to the crips in Cali, if they were brought there by the LA bangers.

Of course in a different city they would have their own local customs but that is understandable plus it would not be too distant from those in LA.

If Crips and Bloods from NYC would run into Crips and Bloods from St Louis or Dallas ,they would not relate to their way of bangin because a lot of Crips in NYC were not initiated or brought into the fold by Crips from LA.So that is why the bangin in NYC is so strange to bloods and crips in the west coast and midwest.

LA never copied banging from Chi Town , they did not put any spin on any of their bangin, were as NYC bloods and crips copied bloods and crips from LA.

There gangs everywhere even in places like london and glascow in the U.K. , of course there is no way set in stone on how to make gang, but when you take the name of a gang and try to mimick every thing their doing, you are making yourself a wanna be.Even if you are a OG , your underlings would be wanna bes trying to copy wanna bes.

I don't know what you mean by NYC taking it to another level, the Hey dey of crip and blood bangin for most cities was the 90s, since they were in every region of the US (minus the east coast) plus they were in other countries like Toronto and Ottawa in Canada,Amsterdam in the Netherlands,Sydeny in Australia,and in Belize.Now a days that is pretty much dried up, so I think it is done with,

I really don't see how rap is related to bangin.

Manso
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Manso » August 20th, 2011, 10:39 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:
nowtheledge wrote:Listen, we all have rights to their opinions. Shit go in cycles and nothing lasts forever so to say that NY is messed up for following cali is an opinion. Dudes was 3anging in Chi town 3efore cali so if anything that's where it started. Also, it was like the rap thing and like 3eing 3lakc alot of Africans don't accept 3lakcs here in America cause we have lost touch that's what they say. We are what we are and 3angin isn't copywritten so don't no3ody own it. They put they spin on 3angin. They didn't 3ang like Chicago and Chicago don't 3ang like them. Arakansas don't 3ang like Mississippi. Shit is different where you go. There is no uniform protocal for 3angin. Then, alot of what's said seems to 3e 3ased on violence. I would hope the east wouldn't do all that senseless shit. Actually I would say the east is taking it to another level. It was the same when the west put they version of rap out and shit expanded to a larger audience. All are entitled to they opinion so it's all good. To all who put it down for crip, keep it crippin. Free LIL TOOKIE. Shout out to Adisa and Adamu. United Crip Nation in HERRREE
Your statement is a bit flawed.

Chi Town did not start Cali bangin.

And Chi Town was not the first to have gangs the world let alone the US.

But the thing is mimicking and copycatting a gang that was started by dudes you don't know,have no connections to,and have no understanding of is what gets things messed up.

I've seen the banging in NYC and all of it looks like flash and a smoke.

Gangbangin is copy written in a sense because if I'm a Crip in KC or Seattle would have the same traditions and styles that were similar to the crips in Cali, if they were brought there by the LA bangers.

Of course in a different city they would have their own local customs but that is understandable plus it would not be too distant from those in LA.

If Crips and Bloods from NYC would run into Crips and Bloods from St Louis or Dallas ,they would not relate to their way of bangin because a lot of Crips in NYC were not initiated or brought into the fold by Crips from LA.So that is why the bangin in NYC is so strange to bloods and crips in the west coast and midwest.

LA never copied banging from Chi Town , they did not put any spin on any of their bangin, were as NYC bloods and crips copied bloods and crips from LA.

There gangs everywhere even in places like london and glascow in the U.K. , of course there is no way set in stone on how to make gang, but when you take the name of a gang and try to mimick every thing their doing, you are making yourself a wanna be.Even if you are a OG , your underlings would be wanna bes trying to copy wanna bes.

I don't know what you mean by NYC taking it to another level, the Hey dey of crip and blood bangin for most cities was the 90s, since they were in every region of the US (minus the east coast) plus they were in other countries like Toronto and Ottawa in Canada,Amsterdam in the Netherlands,Sydeny in Australia,and in Belize.Now a days that is pretty much dried up, so I think it is done with,

I really don't see how rap is related to bangin.
They think they takin it to another level cuz of the industry blood BS, but in reality basically nobody on the West will ever consider any nigga from nyc a "real blood" or "Crip". They still dickriders as far as we're concerned

SLClicka
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by SLClicka » August 29th, 2011, 7:12 am

It's ignorant to say that NO Blood or Crips members in NYC are real. There are tons of LK members in the boroughs of NYC, and they are as deep as their Chicago homies. There are MS13 members all over the place.. are the ones that didn't come out of LA or currently in El Salvador not certified? Is it impossible for OG Crips and/or Bloods from LA to move and set up shop in NY?

the3rdcoming

Unread post by the3rdcoming » August 29th, 2011, 3:28 pm

Dudes from LA make me laugh bcuz the ones that talk all that shit about how LA started that whole gangbangin shit is the ones that ain't never left LA. If u cornballs knew how to research n read some history, NYC was built on gangbangin before LA even had a real black population. Wen all the blacks from the south migrated to NYC over 100 years ago, they started forming street gangs to defend themselves against the Italian n Irish street gangs in the start of the 1900s. Y'all LA niggz stay focused on what NY doin bcuz y'all always had an obsession with NY just like the rest of the country. But all this B & C shit is garbage to begin with. N yea, the lil dudes in NY lost touch with their NY roots bcuz all the killaz n drugdealaz is dead or locked up so they they don't have nobody to school them on how to get $. All the old school n REAL NY dudes don't even like LA, that's y these lil misguided new generation dudes get no respect from the old school cats. So yea, the new generation NY is copyin LA as far as B & C, but if u wanna go back in history, LA BEEN copyin NY by forming gangs to begin with, let alone with this whole hiphop shit. That means the whole world is copyin NY because hiphop stated in NY, but its a global movement now. So y'all weak ass LA dudes need to either do research n stop lyin, or get what NY is doin outa ya heads. Leave that for the LA women.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 1st, 2011, 10:15 pm

SLClicka wrote:It's ignorant to say that NO Blood or Crips members in NYC are real. There are tons of LK members in the boroughs of NYC, and they are as deep as their Chicago homies. There are MS13 members all over the place.. are the ones that didn't come out of LA or currently in El Salvador not certified? Is it impossible for OG Crips and/or Bloods from LA to move and set up shop in NY?
The LKs legitimacy is still questionable and is still uncertain if they are authorized. And even if they were they are irrelevant to the Bs and Cs of NYC.

Mentioning MS 13 is beyond me ,I don't see how you can parallel the two, A lot MS13 members are Salvadorian of course they would have chapters back to Salvador that's were most original members of MS 13 came from.

Its not likely that Bloods and Crips from LA would go to set up shop in NYC because the crack era money making seasons are over.Its not like the 80s were bloods and crips opened up shop in cities like KC,Colombus Ohio,Las Vegas,and
Seattle. They even ended up in places like Belize and Sydney,Australia like I mentioned previously.

Back in the early 80s and 90s the LA gang members just never made there way to NYC,New Jersey or Philly.

the3rdcoming wrote:Dudes from LA make me laugh bcuz the ones that talk all that shit about how LA started that whole gangbangin shit is the ones that ain't never left LA. If u cornballs knew how to research n read some history, NYC was built on gangbangin before LA even had a real black population. Wen all the blacks from the south migrated to NYC over 100 years ago, they started forming street gangs to defend themselves against the Italian n Irish street gangs in the start of the 1900s. Y'all LA niggz stay focused on what NY doin bcuz y'all always had an obsession with NY just like the rest of the country. But all this B & C shit is garbage to begin with. N yea, the lil dudes in NY lost touch with their NY roots bcuz all the killaz n drugdealaz is dead or locked up so they they don't have nobody to school them on how to get $. All the old school n REAL NY dudes don't even like LA, that's y these lil misguided new generation dudes get no respect from the old school cats. So yea, the new generation NY is copyin LA as far as B & C, but if u wanna go back in history, LA BEEN copyin NY by forming gangs to begin with, let alone with this whole hiphop shit. That means the whole world is copyin NY because hiphop stated in NY, but its a global movement now. So y'all weak ass LA dudes need to either do research n stop lyin, or get what NY is doin outa ya heads. Leave that for the LA women.
Thats retarted,

Blacks began to migrated from the South to NYC in the 1930s and a lot of them came to Harlem .

But yes NYC had gangs back then but what do those Irish and Italian gangs have to do with the black gangs.

They were gangs in Ancient Rome who had their colors ,they were gangs in London in the 1800s,everytime and in every city they were gangs who were a product of societies outcast.

The whole hip hop shit is another story because hip hop took a lot of shit that was done on the street already and just broadcasted to America.

SonsofLiberty
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by SonsofLiberty » September 5th, 2011, 12:40 pm

Chi Town did start the current style of bangin before the crips existed. But gangs and gangbangin in general has been around in the States for a while. NYC was gangbanging for a long time too, when colors meant the jackets you wore with your gang's emblem on them.

But anyway, a lot of topics and discussions on this board is always about Blood-this and Crip-that, there are many more gangs than just Bloods or Crips. And since we're talking about the East Coast and NYC in particular, too much undue attention is lavished on the UBN and East Coast Crips.

Check out this website - http://www.dnainfo.com/20091216/manhatt ... outh-gangs

There is a map with territory and names of Gangs in Harlem, and those are just the ones documented. Most people who don't know what's going on in the streets, just assume that Harlem is filled with a bunch of fake Bloods, but they'd be wrong. Do your research before you make assumptions.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 7th, 2011, 10:14 pm

SonsofLiberty wrote:Chi Town did start the current style of bangin before the crips existed. But gangs and gangbangin in general has been around in the States for a while. NYC was gangbanging for a long time too, when colors meant the jackets you wore with your gang's emblem on them.

But anyway, a lot of topics and discussions on this board is always about Blood-this and Crip-that, there are many more gangs than just Bloods or Crips. And since we're talking about the East Coast and NYC in particular, too much undue attention is lavished on the UBN and East Coast Crips.

Check out this website - http://www.dnainfo.com/20091216/manhatt ... outh-gangs

There is a map with territory and names of Gangs in Harlem, and those are just the ones documented. Most people who don't know what's going on in the streets, just assume that Harlem is filled with a bunch of fake Bloods, but they'd be wrong. Do your research before you make assumptions.

Again ,Gang warfare can even be documented in London in the 1800s, does that mean the gang lifestyle is the same as that of LA and Chicago back then,no it does not.

LA does not follow the style of Chi Town banging.

Your making broad categorizations,members only jackets are not the same as wearing a colors to represent gangs , a jacket with the gang name on it is something different, many people in LA were doomed if they walked into the hood with a wrong color, you can never have a innocent bystandard walk into a neighborhood way back when in NYC for wearing the wrong jacket because it was all members only.

A lot of those gangs on the map you just sent with the link consist of bloods and crips within these gangs.

the3rdcoming

Unread post by the3rdcoming » September 8th, 2011, 8:27 am

NEW YORK had gangbangin before Chi or LA even had any real black population. That's a FACT!. ill even provide links on my next post for those who lack any sense of history. The only reason Chi or LA are ussumed to have started gangs is bcuz by the time America started to broadcast what the black community was up to, New York was deep in the drug trade and gangs became something of the past, and bcuz New York was more interested in gettin rich off the drugs n hustlin was the thing to do.
In the 1920s-1930s blacks in NY had already started forming gangs to protect their communities from the Irish and Italian gangs. THE PROOF IS OUT THERE. Niggz from Chi and LA are just so desperate for attention, that they wanna claim anything to call their own. Especially bcuz they know that NY started hip-hop, so they dyin to be recognized as the city/cities that started gangbangin. But the truth is m, NEWYORK STARTED GANGBANGIN. It was just never glorified bcuz money was more important and America had the Italian mobs to deal with.
LA started the Bloods n Crips... and Chi started vice lords etc. But NEWYORK STARTED GANGBANGIN in general.
Niggz need to get off NY dick n worry bout ya families bcuz LA & Chi niggz been jealous of NY since I can remember.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 8th, 2011, 10:47 pm

the3rdcoming wrote:NEW YORK had gangbangin before Chi or LA even had any real black population. That's a FACT!. ill even provide links on my next post for those who lack any sense of history. The only reason Chi or LA are ussumed to have started gangs is bcuz by the time America started to broadcast what the black community was up to, New York was deep in the drug trade and gangs became something of the past, and bcuz New York was more interested in gettin rich off the drugs n hustlin was the thing to do.
In the 1920s-1930s blacks in NY had already started forming gangs to protect their communities from the Irish and Italian gangs. THE PROOF IS OUT THERE. Niggz from Chi and LA are just so desperate for attention, that they wanna claim anything to call their own. Especially bcuz they know that NY started hip-hop, so they dyin to be recognized as the city/cities that started gangbangin. But the truth is m, NEWYORK STARTED GANGBANGIN. It was just never glorified bcuz money was more important and America had the Italian mobs to deal with.
LA started the Bloods n Crips... and Chi started vice lords etc. But NEWYORK STARTED GANGBANGIN in general.
Niggz need to get off NY dick n worry bout ya families bcuz LA & Chi niggz been jealous of NY since I can remember.
Like I said before gang warfare has always existed throughout cities, there were gangs in London in the 1800s there were gangs in Paris in the 1800s that also had gang war fare.But the modern day way of gang bangin did not exist in NYC back in the early part of the 20th century the same way the gang bangin in LA or Chicago did in the modern era of the 1960s to the 1990s. This kind of war fare is called gang bangin.

Chi Town had a black population way before the 1920s.it goes back to the 1800s ,SO PLEASE PROVIDE THE LINKS.

One of the black gangs of Harlem called the 40 thieves were originally Irish and Italian, the blacks in these gangs had to answer to these Irish Dudes.

The gangs of the 1920s and 1930s may have had a little fighting with the Irish and Italian gangs but, its a fact that Italian Mobsters were the overlords of Harlem in the numbers racket and Bumpy Johnson answered to the mafia,unlike the numbers racket in Chitown.

New York didn't start gang banging END OF STORY.

In no way how are they on yall dick, I thought you said Money is more important to you yall dudes in NYC why are you concerned with who started gang bangin?

As I said before Hip Hop is a totally different story,

Even nyc hip hop niggas ripped off shit that came before them like Dancehall Jamaican lifestyle and the old school playalistic soul funk dudes of the 70s, we don't even need to go there.Or do I need to explain?

SonsofLiberty
What city do you live in now?: New York City

Unread post by SonsofLiberty » September 15th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Naw Family, you're wrong about that. Those gangs don't identify themselves as Bloods. Have you been in Harlem recently? I was just there this evening. West Coast cats want everyone to be following them, but that's not how it goes.

The LA style of Gangbangin is unique to LA, but that doesn't mean they started gangbanging. For instance, in Philadelphia there were black gangs even before the Crips formed on the West Coast. Just because these gangs didn't walk around with colorful flags and shit doesn't mean they're not gangbanging. In fact, even to this day, Philadelphia a city rife with gangs still do not have colors as a part of their lifestyle. In fact, it's looked at as pretty stupid since you draw the law's attention and just overall make yourself a target by wearing colors.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 15th, 2011, 7:41 pm

SonsofLiberty wrote:Naw Family, you're wrong about that. Those gangs don't identify themselves as Bloods. Have you been in Harlem recently? I was just there this evening. West Coast cats want everyone to be following them, but that's not how it goes.

The LA style of Gangbangin is unique to LA, but that doesn't mean they started gangbanging. For instance, in Philadelphia there were black gangs even before the Crips formed on the West Coast. Just because these gangs didn't walk around with colorful flags and shit doesn't mean they're not gangbanging. In fact, even to this day, Philadelphia a city rife with gangs still do not have colors as a part of their lifestyle. In fact, it's looked at as pretty stupid since you draw the law's attention and just overall make yourself a target by wearing colors.

Those local gangs in Harlem do have bloods and crips in them,even though they are homegrown.I've been to Harlem and I have an idea of how the bangin is out there.

How do west coast cats want everyone following them when most of them have a problem of NYC bangers claiming their gangs.

You said they were black gangs in Philly before crips, well there were gangs in LA before the crips,there gangs in Chicago before the crips, and they were gangs in Chicago way before Philly had gangs, do you know Quincy Jones who is from Chicago was in a gang in the 1930s.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » September 15th, 2011, 7:48 pm

Quincy Jones was in a gang at a young age, during the 1930s to 1940s era in Chicago, I also already explained that they were gangs all over the world in different time periods they were gangs in London in the 1800s,did they set the tone for gang bangin in LA , do you really think these gangs had an influence on black gangs in Chicago.I think your having a problem with chronology do you actually think gangs of LA and Chi Town copied the model of gang war fare in NYC?

zackk
What city do you live in now?: garden city

Unread post by zackk » December 28th, 2011, 10:29 pm

@Nickels: yuo must be triippin yuor balls off homie, yuo are probably the stupest person ever... have yuo ever heard of SMM? kid, bekuzz thts wat i use to rep, heard of the wet t shirt kontest? 252 gang pu55y pete up or get beat up, real talk

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » March 7th, 2012, 10:34 pm

Anyone banging Blood or Crip or Sureno in New York City is completely a follower with no identity or appreciation for the City they live in.

tinyhoodsta
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: everywhere cuh

Unread post by tinyhoodsta » March 10th, 2012, 7:46 pm

alexalonso wrote:Anyone banging Blood or Crip or Sureno in New York City is completely a follower with no identity or appreciation for the City they live in.
LET'S PUT THESE GUY'S ON BLAST!

Tblue58RSC
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: queens

Unread post by Tblue58RSC » May 31st, 2013, 9:13 am

this W/S Rollin 60s NHC & I'm from NY
we didn't beg to bang a westcoast set , niggas from LA came to the eastcoast tryna get money & decided to spread their.hood we got jersey too.& all jersey 60s are under 58 our big homie is big cike hka big cikotic from 58th place

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » June 4th, 2013, 4:34 am

Tblue58RSC wrote:this W/S Rollin 60s NHC & I'm from NY
we didn't beg to bang a westcoast set , niggas from LA came to the eastcoast tryna get money & decided to spread their.hood we got jersey too.& all jersey 60s are under 58 our big homie is big cike hka big cikotic from 58th place
Who from LA went to NY and spread Rollin 60s Crips?

Jim1990
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by Jim1990 » July 1st, 2013, 6:59 pm

I agree that New York city is actually the safest city in the US, I once live in NY,its harmonious atmosphere impressed me very much.In fact,gangs there are not active at all.

http://www.rctophobby.com/rc-helicopter ... /esky.html