G CODE

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

G CODE

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » September 18th, 2011, 8:37 pm

Heres a Movie/series I made, thugged out with some music from back in the day ..halla back at me

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: G CODE

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 24th, 2011, 5:28 pm

I have to say that it was OK. I could tell that the actors in the scenes were from New Orleans. Overall I would give it a 6 out of 10. The flow between scenes could have been better, but overall I think it was alright. Keep up the Good work!

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » September 24th, 2011, 10:28 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:I have to say that it was OK. I could tell that the actors in the scenes were from New Orleans. Overall I would give it a 6 out of 10. The flow between scenes could have been better, but overall I think it was alright. Keep up the Good work!

Preciate it dawg...nah they ain from new orleans ,this shit is situated down south tho, 6 out of 10 way more than i expected to be honest...i was workin with movie maker and a digital camera lol...that shit took hours....preciate the feed back tho dawg.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » September 25th, 2011, 7:26 am

Preciate it dawg...nah they ain from new orleans ,this shit is situated down south tho, 6 out of 10 way more than i expected to be honest...i was workin with movie maker and a digital camera lol...that shit took hours....preciate the feed back tho dawg.[/quote]

It's all good bruh! I applaude you for your efforts. I could tell you spent some time on this, and you will only get better. You got a 6, cause you were able to keep my interest. That's important, cause if I don't like it in the first few minutes, it's off. Like I said work on the flow between scenes, but again good job. Also, liked that dirty music in the background!