Tiny Rascal Gang in Long Beach

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Tiny Rascal Gang

Unread post by triplethreat » November 19th, 2010, 2:33 am

A question for Bullet, whats the situation like between ABZ and TRG in the pen? Or even in county for that matter. I find it hard to believe they would back each other up. But since there isn't many Asians locked up to begin with wouldn't they try to keep it cool? I've always wondered about this cause I kno the hate runs deep.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Unread post by caliboi » November 19th, 2010, 6:57 am

triplethreat wrote:A question for Bullet, whats the situation like between ABZ and TRG in the pen? Or even in county for that matter. I find it hard to believe they would back each other up. But since there isn't many Asians locked up to begin with wouldn't they try to keep it cool? I've always wondered about this cause I kno the hate runs deep.
in the prisons its segregrated man like u wuld have the la eme, black guerilla family, aryan brother hood, nuestra familia, and the asians all mixed up into one like abz, trg, cbc, vbz, all that typa shit in the san quentin, pelican bay, or any prison really except orange county cuz viets still have sum hate for koreans n whites lol.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » November 19th, 2010, 1:40 pm

triplethreat wrote:A question for Bullet, whats the situation like between ABZ and TRG in the pen? Or even in county for that matter. I find it hard to believe they would back each other up. But since there isn't many Asians locked up to begin with wouldn't they try to keep it cool? I've always wondered about this cause I kno the hate runs deep.

In the counties and the pens they're cool. I was posted, kicking it with 'enemies' in the county plenty of times, both OCJ and LAC. I mean if you're down with a grip of homies from your hood of course you're gonna kick it with them, but you acknowledge all the other heads as Asian or "Other" and if shit hits the fan you all got each others back. The only time its cool to turn your back on someone is if they talk a big game and straight rank when its time to get down with the get down. And even then you can't just cut them loose, you just check them later.
Of course there's those Asians/Others who are old, or religious, or just weak/nerdy and they don't/can't fight so they get a pass but anyone else is fair game. I've dealt with fools in the car who talk like "if it pops im turning my back" and they always get told they better lock it down if it pops and they don't do nothing because if we see them just standing around or running like a bitch then thats their ass later.

In the pen, same story, less drama though obviously with prison politics the way they are. The other's are still the others but it's segregated by race, kind of, like Viets stick with viet, khmer with khmer, flips with flips, samoans with samoans, even though we're all one car. We all mingle, and there's exceptions like for instance a viet and khmer from ABZ would def kick it together.

Long story short, regardless of the hood you're from, enemy or not, you gotta unify in the car. I know homies who've been cellies with enemies who we knew put in work on the homies dropping a body or 2 but you gotta keep it cool or else the car looks weak and the sur or the woods, depending on where you're at, will capitalize on that weakness and pounce.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 19th, 2010, 3:38 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:

In the counties and the pens they're cool. I was posted, kicking it with 'enemies' in the county plenty of times, both OCJ and LAC. I mean if you're down with a grip of homies from your hood of course you're gonna kick it with them, but you acknowledge all the other heads as Asian or "Other" and if shit hits the fan you all got each others back. The only time its cool to turn your back on someone is if they talk a big game and straight rank when its time to get down with the get down. And even then you can't just cut them loose, you just check them later.
Of course there's those Asians/Others who are old, or religious, or just weak/nerdy and they don't/can't fight so they get a pass but anyone else is fair game. I've dealt with fools in the car who talk like "if it pops im turning my back" and they always get told they better lock it down if it pops and they don't do nothing because if we see them just standing around or running like a bitch then thats their ass later.

In the pen, same story, less drama though obviously with prison politics the way they are. The other's are still the others but it's segregated by race, kind of, like Viets stick with viet, khmer with khmer, flips with flips, samoans with samoans, even though we're all one car. We all mingle, and there's exceptions like for instance a viet and khmer from ABZ would def kick it together.

Long story short, regardless of the hood you're from, enemy or not, you gotta unify in the car. I know homies who've been cellies with enemies who we knew put in work on the homies dropping a body or 2 but you gotta keep it cool or else the car looks weak and the sur or the woods, depending on where you're at, will capitalize on that weakness and pounce.
so anything new bout them s.e.a. rydahz or trg lately and i have to admit the asian gangster scene is kinda dead in my eyes unlike back in the 70s 80s 90s and the late 2000s.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » January 2nd, 2011, 8:58 pm

Ive been hearing TRG is mostly in Pomona and O.C. now..and they have a good number of white fools from there hood.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » January 3rd, 2011, 1:56 am

Still mostly Cambodian but from what I've heard they do have a couple white and Mexican heads. As far as OC goes they're in the Santa Ana and Tustin areas. You can find a news article about them every now and then.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » January 7th, 2011, 6:17 pm

triplethreat wrote:Still mostly Cambodian but from what I've heard they do have a couple white and Mexican heads. As far as OC goes they're in the Santa Ana and Tustin areas. You can find a news article about them every now and then.
nothing about them in the long beach area huh??

jdm894g
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: Tiny Rascal Gang in Long Beach

Unread post by jdm894g » April 29th, 2011, 9:00 pm

Was the greenlight on all Asian hoods, even those outside of Long beach? Isnt Temple Street 13 a primarily Asian gang? Just want some clarification....

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » April 30th, 2011, 3:06 am

jdm894g wrote:Was the greenlight on all Asian hoods, even those outside of Long beach? Isnt Temple Street 13 a primarily Asian gang? Just want some clarification....

all. tst is mostly pinoy

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 3rd, 2011, 9:14 am

jdm894g wrote:Was the greenlight on all Asian hoods, even those outside of Long beach? Isnt Temple Street 13 a primarily Asian gang? Just want some clarification....
As Shing said it was all Asians in general, hood or not, but that shit wasn't really enforced outside the jails on a large scale. I mean, not every single Asian (hood) was catching hell from Sur hoods simply because, well...they were an Asian (G). That was more of a localized gang specific thing which, of course, bled into other hoods who weren't involved(and innocents) due to mistaken identity and whatnot, which in turn gets/got played off as pure race hate.
It's also worth nothing that shit did not bleed beyond the county lines of LA, OC Asians got greenlit at different times for different reasons and, again, it was really only applicable when you're locked up. On the streets most all Asian v Sur beef went down due to hood specific beefs over whatever the hell they were beefing about.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » May 3rd, 2011, 8:12 pm

shing wrote:

all. tst is mostly pinoy
I was in the county when the asians had the green, and it did not apply to Pinoys, they had a pass. It was originally aimed at the Khmer's but then extended to non Pinoy Asians. It suck cuz older asian cats were getting lumped and didnt even understand why. Being a half Chinese Sureno at the time this really bothered me but hey Jail is a very disturbing place.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Whittier

Unread post by mayugastank » May 4th, 2011, 2:40 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:
As Shing said it was all Asians in general, hood or not, but that shit wasn't really enforced outside the jails on a large scale. I mean, not every single Asian (hood) was catching hell from Sur hoods simply because, well...they were an Asian (G). That was more of a localized gang specific thing which, of course, bled into other hoods who weren't involved(and innocents) due to mistaken identity and whatnot, which in turn gets/got played off as pure race hate.
It's also worth nothing that shit did not bleed beyond the county lines of LA, OC Asians got greenlit at different times for different reasons and, again, it was really only applicable when you're locked up. On the streets most all Asian v Sur beef went down due to hood specific beefs over whatever the hell they were beefing about.

Didnt you mention previously that HALFDEAD from SUIS had his throat slit in county by a Sureno? How did this happen if the asians were in PC. I met a guy Ponyboy who said that they would routinely gangrape asian bangers in prison and that even other Asians turned their back on the Asians of LBC. Do you know about this? Also I get why Pinoys would not be greenlighted-they are very close to Mexicans and to be honest they might have invented the entire cholo getdown in NorthEast LA. They were actually some of the founders of Americas oldest street gangs of which reside in Los Angelos. Temple Street/Santanas/and as Ive heard Toonerville and South Side Tzarsana.( spelling might be wrong) But throughly pinoys not only were involved in the Cholo lifestyle but were their from the very begining. Going back to as far as any Mexican gang in Los Angelos.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 4th, 2011, 2:41 pm

buLLetxx2 wrote:

Didnt you mention previously that HALFDEAD from SUIS had his throat slit in county by a Sureno? How did this happen if the asians were in PC. I met a guy Ponyboy who said that they would routinely gangrape asian bangers in prison and that even other Asians turned their back on the Asians of LBC. Do you know about this? Also I get why Pinoys would not be greenlighted-they are very close to Mexicans and to be honest they might have invented the entire cholo getdown in NorthEast LA. They were actually some of the founders of Americas oldest street gangs of which reside in Los Angelos. Temple Street/Santanas/and as Ive heard Toonerville and South Side Tzarsana.( spelling might be wrong) But throughly pinoys not only were involved in the Cholo lifestyle but were their from the very begining. Going back to as far as any Mexican gang in Los Angelos.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 5th, 2011, 2:34 pm

I've never heard of any asian getting gang raped in la county. And believe me, asians weren't in their own gang module because we wanted to be there. we were put there because OCJ wanted to keep bangers away from surenos. Most of the asians that caught heat were old drunk drivers. Pinoys were included in tthe greenlight as well. The problem was that those Long Beach guys would never claim so all the asians just got lumped in together. But, if you can't tell the difference between an old korean drunk from a young cambodian gangbanger, then you're f#@ckin' stupid. At first we didn't let asians that claimed colors on the tier, because that $hit is straight up stupid. But once they stopped all that color bs, we let them back on the tier.

Proverbz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Proverbz » May 8th, 2011, 2:31 pm

"ponyboy" sounds like he's full of it. he also sounds like a homo.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 11th, 2011, 10:14 am

mayugastank wrote:
buLLetxx2 wrote:

Plenty of time for shit to pop off even if you're locked down on "PC", and it was less like PC and, as Shing put it, entire Tiers of Asians, with perhaps a few "non-threatening" whites and hispanics in the mix. Chow line movements, sorting out who's riding which bus to which court, and even in the intake/discharge areas shit pops off. I got jumped in OCJ in the final cell in the loop, just after you get your jumpsuit and shower, and wait for a bed upstairs.

Short of it is Asians weren't "protected" like say, a rapist or child molester is. They also don't/can't keep it locked down and segregated forver mang, when I was in OCJ they broke the law keeping us locked down with 1shower a week, no phone time, no yard, no hot meals for 7 weeks, sack lunches for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the day we got our first hot (spaghetti for lunch) shit popped off in the Chow Hall between us and the surenos, they started it and we finished it. And it was always a yellow bander headed for prison they'd send in to torpedo Yet for movements they'd let everyone mingle, and just have pepper paintball guns and video cameras ready for when it eventually popped.

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 11th, 2011, 10:07 pm

bullettxxx

And it was always a yellow bander headed for prison they'd send in to torpedo

What does this mean ? I actually chose to do my homework -have sex with girls-walk across the street when I saw thugs.........and have the life of a fantasy.........warm weather/women/BBQs/friends/summer jobs at the beach........dont know the terminology of the finest examples of both our people........(jk)

mayugastank
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by mayugastank » May 11th, 2011, 10:13 pm

shing wrote:I've never heard of any asian getting gang raped in la county. And believe me, asians weren't in their own gang module because we wanted to be there. we were put there because OCJ wanted to keep bangers away from surenos. Most of the asians that caught heat were old drunk drivers. Pinoys were included in tthe greenlight as well. The problem was that those Long Beach guys would never claim so all the asians just got lumped in together. But, if you can't tell the difference between an old korean drunk from a young cambodian gangbanger, then you're f#@ckin' stupid. At first we didn't let asians that claimed colors on the tier, because that $hit is straight up stupid. But once they stopped all that color bs, we let them back on the tier.

couldnt imagine. I am sure it wasnt easy being in a situation like this. But as Ive heard it long beach asians were some racist bastards and though they were fighting fire with fire ........they did kill sevral non bangers. The Surenos had the numbers so obviously they would capitalize. I asked because I dont know. I figured Asians were PCd as in child molester PC. Bullett just corrected me ---I just dont get how you could PC a whole race of people. It makes no sense. Surenos arent even able to outdo Nortenos in Sureno prisons. Meaning even in wartime Nortenos are known to refuse to lock it up and will be relased into general population-get stabbed or stab someone and go right back to segregation.

Maybe the asians didnt have the stamina of the banging nortenos......or maybe the asians didnt have bangers .....I dont know.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 12th, 2011, 10:38 am

I need to correct myself. I meant OSJ not OCJ. OSJ stood for Operation Safety Jail.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 13th, 2011, 8:34 am

I can tell none of yall been to LA COUNTY, ASIANS ROLL UNDER BLACKS

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shing » May 13th, 2011, 9:21 am

youngspade wrote:I can tell none of yall been to LA COUNTY, ASIANS ROLL UNDER BLACKS
i don't know about now, but in the 90s we had our own car.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » May 13th, 2011, 2:06 pm

youngspade wrote:I can tell none of yall been to LA COUNTY, ASIANS ROLL UNDER BLACKS

Very doubtful of that. Blacks are just as likely to fukk up an Asian as much as a Mexican

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 13th, 2011, 4:38 pm

Wrong, with blacks, not under. And if blacks have a beef with whites that doesn't involve asians we do not get their backs, just like if a purely Sur beef with Asians pops, blacks dont get our backs. Always has and will be this way. Every "car" for themselves yo, alliances (whatever that means in fucking jail) be damned.

And yes, this is in LA and OC jail. We cool with blacks, can spread with blacks, throw spades with blacks but when its time to get down with the get down and it only involves one car's beef, we dont got them and they dont got us.
mayugastank wrote:bullettxxx

And it was always a yellow bander headed for prison they'd send in to torpedo

What does this mean ? I actually chose to do my homework -have sex with girls-walk across the street when I saw thugs.........and have the life of a fantasy.........warm weather/women/BBQs/friends/summer jobs at the beach........dont know the terminology of the finest examples of both our people........(jk)
Some folks wear wrist bands to ID themselves, yellow banders were headed for prison or back from prison for court, some rock baby blue for medical shit like Asthma for when the pepper spray flies.
Torpedo is just like it sounds, one homie to run in and set it off, torpedoing straight for an enemy.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2011, 5:29 am

the greenlight was at first TRG. then TRG , ABZ and the other long beach cambodian gangs.

later on it was to all asians except pinoys and other pacific islanders.

i don't know if the pinoys ever was included in the greenlight but it's not like non-asians can tell the difference between asians anyway.

temple st. 13 is a mexican gang. one of the oldest in l.a.

they had a pinoy clique though. as with most asian gangs , the pinoy clique temple st. cropped up here and there at different places.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2011, 5:40 am

shing wrote:
i don't know about now, but in the 90s we had our own car.
last time i was there was late 90's-early 2000's.

2600 module was asian.

3400 charlie and denver rows were asian gangs.

3400 denver was split up between filipinos/korean gangs up front, chinese and vietnamese gangs at back.

1st 4 cells of 3400 charlie , not including the showers where cell 1 would be , were "cambodian/long beach" gangs (olb , trg , cbc , laob , efcc)

then charlie 6 to charlie 13 were asian boyz.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » September 10th, 2011, 5:50 am

in lac , back in the days , trg clicked up with olb and laob. those hoods were generally put in abz row so they backed each other up in case abz tripped on them.

as far as pen and cya , trg were some of the nicest , friendliest guys in there , especially if you're abz , obz or other cambodian gangs.

they have to be. it's not fun to be trg in the pen/ya. most of them pc up.

thonkoboy2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Harbor Area

Unread post by thonkoboy2000 » October 1st, 2011, 2:57 pm

are these guys still active and rolling deep as usual? haven't heard much about these guys lately.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » October 1st, 2011, 9:42 pm

Presence is known but hardly felt in the N/S of long beach and in Santa Ana. There are still stragglers on the E/S but you'd be hard pressed to find anyone flagging gray claiming TRG on the E/S these days. They migrated, got deported or locked up dude. After they lost all their allies, they had their last big hoorah with Flamer as their torpedo, then they got stomped back, flamer got rolled, convicted and now they ghost. It seemed all too much to have a hood in a city where you're surrounded by nothing but enemies. After WSI faded and CBC dropped their alliance/faded, they had nothing. Longos gunned for em, so did ABZ, EFCC, ST, BP, SOS, and even with a few of the black hoods it'd be on site with a Rascal. They went ghost out of necessity.
I can say, in my older years, that (and I don't condone this behavior) they were hell raisers in their day. From the late 80s to late 90s they had some of the most nuttiest riders you'd ever wish to have in a hood if you were out for fools.

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » October 4th, 2011, 1:01 am

^About a year and a half ago my coworker got hit up by TRG at a gas station in Long Beach. He lived around the corner and was there w/ his little homie. Just when they were leaving a car of 4 big Asian guys jumped out. He said one of the guys had a shank. My coworker and his friend jus booked it, running through backyards and all that. This guy I kno is originally from Santa Ana, is Mexican and used to bang but isn't active. He definitely still has that cholo look so he's an easy target. Whenever I hear about TRG these days it's rare. Every now and then the Santa Ana/ Tustin click makes a little noise. But the last time I heard about them was that shooting near the Santa Ana/ Tustin border. The shooting where they capped that one tagger. They were pretty deep at one point. So I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining TRG are jus laying low in the cut. They definitely have a lot of enemies.