Ms13 versus 18th street gang in El Salvador

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
goodsamaritan
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Brooklyn

Ms13 versus 18th street gang in El Salvador

Unread post by goodsamaritan » March 31st, 2012, 11:03 pm

Hi. I'm currently looking for opinions for my new site http://gang-state.com/. What do you guys think of these two notorious gangs, Mara Salvatruchas, and 18th street gang? They are both large in numbers and are primarily present in Central American Countries. Both gangs are rivals. Which would win in an all out war? Why?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Ms13 versus 18th street gang in El Salvador

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 1st, 2012, 7:54 am

goodsamaritan wrote:Hi. I'm currently looking for opinions for my new site http://gang-state.com/. What do you guys think of these two notorious gangs, Mara Salvatruchas, and 18th street gang? They are both large in numbers and are primarily present in Central American Countries. Both gangs are rivals. Which would win in an all out war? Why?
I think that is a difficult question to answer. Where are you talking about in the States or in Central America? If you are talking about in the US, you would have to break it down, by State. It's my understanding that 18th and MS are in many different states. I would think that you would have to give the edge to each gang in the areas that they have the advantage numerically.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 1st, 2012, 9:07 pm

First off I dont think the gangs are notorious at all. That word "notorious" is an over used term, to characterize some extreme incident or event. I grew up near the original MS neighborhood off Pico and that hood is like any other hood. The "notorious" label was added to MS when some lunatic near Washington DC used a machete to assault another person in a gang conflict. He was claiming an MS hood that had nothing to do with LA and combined with the recent assault on illegal immigration, anything that has to do with Hispanics and gangs it a front line story.

Black males are about 7 percent of the US population and responsible for 50 percent of all homicides nation wide but black on black violence is old news.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 11th, 2012, 12:49 pm

Looks like they have been working on a truce again...
http://www.aol.com/video/in-el-salvador ... 2%7C142511

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » August 31st, 2013, 9:41 pm

goodsamaritan wrote:Hi. I'm currently looking for opinions for my new site http://gang-state.com/. What do you guys think of these two notorious gangs, Mara Salvatruchas, and 18th street gang? They are both large in numbers and are primarily present in Central American Countries. Both gangs are rivals. Which would win in an all out war? Why?

Those gangs are in all out war18st won in la ms13 is winning in central america and the east coast

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » August 31st, 2013, 9:44 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Looks like they have been working on a truce again...
http://www.aol.com/video/in-el-salvador ... 2%7C142511

The truce is among them 2 gangs but the people are still suffering so its all bs homocides dropped because people are getting kidnapped and buried alive or dead in clandestine locations its all scam there is only one final solution ...