Satanas

Many neighborhoods can not maintain themselves with the level of competition. They may get pulled into other neighborhoods or they just fade out. Only discuss those areas from LOS ANGELES that are gone.
judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Satanas

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 15th, 2012, 10:51 pm

some of you guys post like you are copy and pasting from somewhere else.

here's some things about satanas i know from seeing, i heard from satanas guys themselves or heard from guys in the know whose words i believe.

satanas sts was a pinoy gang started in the 70's in los angeles and was pretty big in the 80's to early 90's.

the 2 stories i heard about their origin, from sts mouths themselves, is 1 they were a clique of temple street then broke off or 2 they were originally a car club that had tst members then they became their own gang.

both stories are believable. my guess is the truth is somewhere in the middle.

they had sides in l.a., san fernando valley, long beach, cerritos and oxnard. i've also heard of their presence in san gabriel valley, antelope valley, orange county and san diego.

a lot of the other filipino gangs in l.a. county were formerly cliques of sts, had some connection to sts or started up as a counter to sts .

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 15th, 2012, 11:35 pm

as far as satanas in my area growing up, there was 2 sts cliques in san fernando valley when i was young.

one claimed long beach satanas started by katok (crazy) and the other claimed l.a. satanas started by guys from the l.a. side.

neither side got along. don't know if it was beef between the 2 valley cliques or a bigger beef between l.a. and long beach sts.

both cliques died out around the early to mid 90's. lb satanas died out when several carloads of them shot up a carload of tau gamma pinoy in front of valerio gardens. not sure how many got hit but i know at least 1 tgp lost a leg. a lot of the lb sts went down for that case.

l.a. sts had a similar case. they crashed a real pinoy bros. party with jefrox. the l.a. sts and jfx in the valley was tight at the time. fight broke out between the rpb and sts/jfx and jester from jfx started shooting and killed 1 of the rpb. slim from rpb i think. they all got caught, snitched each other out, everyone got time and jester got life.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 16th, 2012, 12:43 am

after the rpb murder, valley jfx and sts disappeared for a few years.

north side sts made a lot of noise when they tried to come back around 97-98. they got into a short war with asian boys/z in 98.

i probably heard about a dozen shootings and stabbings between abs, abz and sts. it started because of a rumble at burbank amc, when a few ns sts got stabbed by vn abz with a screwdriver.

they went back and forth for 2-3 months pretty hard.

the stories i know for sure is sts shot 1 abz in the foot outside billiard connections, they shot 1 abs in the hip in sepulveda and i know they killed 1 vn abs from rosemead around winnetka.

from what i heard ns sts was riding with some girls and abs started dumping on them like 20 rounds. sts was trying to get away and fired 2 shots back and the driver from abs caught one right in the head. 2 sts caught life for that. it was a big deal at the time because sts was the 1st to kill a vn abs.

but after that haven't heard much about ns sts since.
after that i didn't hear m

swiften
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: buena park

Unread post by swiften » August 22nd, 2012, 1:28 am

I remember hearing a fool from STS got smoked at palms park in lakewood by Northside ABZ at a 4th of july celebration. Dude caught one in the head running towards them. Sad though cuz STS will deny that they homie got slumped. Dude banged for no reason.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 22nd, 2012, 3:31 pm

swiften wrote:I remember hearing a fool from STS got smoked at palms park in lakewood by Northside ABZ at a 4th of july celebration. Dude caught one in the head running towards them. Sad though because STS will deny that they homie got slumped. Dude banged for no reason.
probably youngsters who don't know. this was like 15 years ago i think. old farts always exagerrate what they did to their youngsters and never talk about when they got rode on.

this was when north side was trying to set up shop in downey, norwalk, cerritos area.

i did time with the founder of north side abz (north side abz in sgv not north side long beach abz) he got life for killing a wc in a sgv coffee shop.

he told me that guy who died from sts was very popular. a lot of fools got in sts to avenge him. sts shot up all their houses and really went after them.

that's how north side abz ended up in san gabriel valley.

most his heads were kids. after their houses got shot up their parents moved to like whittier, el monte...

swiften

Unread post by swiften » August 23rd, 2012, 12:41 am

You must be talkin about Shaggy who you did time with. That dude was a rider for his set. I actually at one point kicked it with the original northsiders cerritos, downey click and from what they told me was they dropped that click because of the murder of the STS dude at the park. It was too hot for them with the gang unit pressing especially with all the other dirt AB was involved with at that time. There is some truth to Satanas went the coward role and started playing but bottom line is STS was not the reason AB dropped Cerritos

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 23rd, 2012, 12:12 pm

swiften wrote:You must be talkin about Shaggy who you did time with. That dude was a rider for his set. I actually at one point kicked it with the original northsiders cerritos, downey click and from what they told me was they dropped that click because of the murder of the STS dude at the park. It was too hot for them with the gang unit pressing especially with all the other dirt AB was involved with at that time. There is some truth to Satanas went the coward role and started playing but bottom line is STS was not the reason AB dropped Cerritos
that's him. last i heard he was at pelican.

there was a lot of reasons that clique didn't last. he told me a lot of his pinoy heads got deported too. his clique is still alive in sgv. they were tight with van nuys abs in the late 90's. his crew took a major hit after they killed 2 fools from black dragon. now i think they kick it with west side abz.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » August 23rd, 2012, 1:24 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
swiften wrote:You must be talkin about Shaggy who you did time with. That dude was a rider for his set. I actually at one point kicked it with the original northsiders cerritos, downey click and from what they told me was they dropped that click because of the murder of the STS dude at the park. It was too hot for them with the gang unit pressing especially with all the other dirt AB was involved with at that time. There is some truth to Satanas went the coward role and started playing but bottom line is STS was not the reason AB dropped Cerritos
that's him. last i heard he was at pelican.

there was a lot of reasons that clique didn't last. he told me a lot of his pinoy heads got deported too. his clique is still alive in sgv. they were tight with van nuys abs in the late 90's. his crew took a major hit after they killed 2 fools from black dragon. now i think they kick it with west side abz.

http://findacase.com/research/search-re ... id=1411399

The 2 BD murders.

Came upon that. Found some interesting things when I happened along that Findacase website.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 23rd, 2012, 2:57 pm

that was little one from north side abz.

that link doesn't work.

that whole mess one big mistake.

north side asian boyz actually did business with black dragon at the time. black dragon didn't get along with west side abz.

the shooter for bd was a new booty and didn't know. he shot a ns abz in the foot then his older homie stopped him when he realized it was ns not ws abz.

sgv ab was always a mess.

you had la abi, monterey park abz and van nuys abs in the early days.

then by the late 90's-2000's you had west side abz, north side abz and van nuys abz and van nuys abs sticking their nose in.

at the time that shooting happened, ns got along with bd but not v-boyz, ws abz was cliqued up with v-boyz but beefed with bd. vn abs didn't like either bd or v-boyz, they had love for la abi/mp abz but not so much their offshoot ws but they were tight for a bit with ns.

swiften

Unread post by swiften » August 23rd, 2012, 5:29 pm

judastaugamma wrote:that was little one from north side abz.

that link doesn't work.

that whole mess one big mistake.

north side asian boyz actually did business with black dragon at the time. black dragon didn't get along with west side abz.

the shooter for bd was a new booty and didn't know. he shot a ns abz in the foot then his older homie stopped him when he realized it was ns not ws abz.

sgv ab was always a mess.

you had la abi, monterey park abz and van nuys abs in the early days.

then by the late 90's-2000's you had west side abz, north side abz and van nuys abz and van nuys abs sticking their nose in.

at the time that shooting happened, ns got along with bd but not v-boyz, ws abz was cliqued up with v-boyz but beefed with bd. vn abs didn't like either bd or v-boyz, they had love for la abi/mp abz but not so much their offshoot ws but they were tight for a bit with ns.
You know your AB history I give you that

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » August 23rd, 2012, 7:37 pm

Type in chalensouk in the search.

West side abz and north side I knew those guys. If I'm not mistaken, most of the west side new booties at the time used to bang a gang called OutlawZ. There were around 30 heads at the time. The Mpk/La homies knew where to find these guys easily. Instead of banging on em they asked em if they wanted in the A. Thats when most if not all outlawz got jumped into west side. Most of the dirt you hear from west side A is from these guys. The outlaws had beef with bd when they were still outlaws. When they got put into west side they brought that beef with them even though the originals from west side knew and got along with them BD fools.

As for north side, there like a family to me even though I don't kick it with em that much anymore. I remember there was a Shaggy Side. It was basically El Monte peeps representing it. They dropped that quickly and just started repping North Side and what not.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 23rd, 2012, 8:44 pm

that is true about outlawz getting jumped into ws abz. that's why bd and them was going at it. also why ns abz didn't like ws abz much back then.

is ws and ns abz still active in sgv?

don't go to sgv much anymore. the 187's i heard about in the mid 2000's that was big news was by van nuys abs peewees. i know the vn abs peewees got locked up for killing that girl at lollicup and then a few got locked for killing the 2 v-boyz a few years back.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 23rd, 2012, 8:51 pm

back on topic.

i know l.a., long beach and valley satanas died out.

is oxnard and cerritos sts still active?

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » August 23rd, 2012, 9:07 pm

judastaugamma wrote:that is true about outlawz getting jumped into ws abz. that's why bd and them was going at it. also why ns abz didn't like ws abz much back then.

is ws and ns abz still active in sgv?

don't go to sgv much anymore. the 187's i heard about in the mid 2000's that was big news was by van nuys abs peewees. i know the vn abs peewees got locked up for killing that girl at lollicup and then a few got locked for killing the 2 v-boyz a few years back.
There was infighting between the West side too. The new booties(outlaws) vs the young bucks and big homies. The new booties accused the big homies and young bucks of not banging enough and the big homies was accusing them of the same thing. It was freaking drama if you were from west side. Me and the north side fools heard about it from the OGs.

Most of the peeps I know from 1998 and before have since grown up. These young guys I don't have a single idea who they are unless they were Khmer and were little $hits back then.

West side and north side I don't hear that much although there was this that happened:

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local ... 36623.html

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » August 23rd, 2012, 9:19 pm

swiften

Unread post by swiften » August 24th, 2012, 1:18 am

hitonme wrote:Wasn't there a group of Sts that got caught for shooting up a cafe?

http://www.ocregister.com/news/kim-2935 ... -cafe.html

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/kim- ... -gang.html
Sad that an innocent girl had to get shot in the back and die. Dude got life for murdering a non-rival and has to live with that for the rest of his life.I know rapist and child molesters PC up when then hit the Pen and get no love, what about this dude that killed a innocent girl do they get the same treatment? Koreans have been known to shoot up indiscriminately into public places I guess.

swiften

Unread post by swiften » August 24th, 2012, 1:25 am

hitonme wrote:Type in chalensouk in the search.

West side abz and north side I knew those guys. If I'm not mistaken, most of the west side new booties at the time used to bang a gang called OutlawZ. There were around 30 heads at the time. The Mpk/La homies knew where to find these guys easily. Instead of banging on em they asked em if they wanted in the A. Thats when most if not all outlawz got jumped into west side. Most of the dirt you hear from west side A is from these guys. The outlaws had beef with bd when they were still outlaws. When they got put into west side they brought that beef with them even though the originals from west side knew and got along with them BD fools.

As for north side, there like a family to me even though I don't kick it with em that much anymore. I remember there was a Shaggy Side. It was basically El Monte peeps representing it. They dropped that quickly and just started repping North Side and what not.

I was with maybe 20 heads from Northside AB at International pool hall when a group of BD's hit them up asking if they were from Outlawz. All I got to say is the BD'z didn't realize there were 15 more guys walking in and pool sticks were flying and shots rang. BD never had a chance.

swiften

Unread post by swiften » August 24th, 2012, 1:35 am

judastaugamma wrote:back on topic.

i know l.a., long beach and valley satanas died out.

is oxnard and cerritos sts still active?
Last I heard cerritos STS was claiming 208th street in Lakewood. Tripper and his Bro lived on that block back in the early 90's so Im guessing they still do or something. If you dont know Tripper is a Cambodian foo who before he transformed into STS was jumped in Cerritos AB.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 24th, 2012, 11:42 am

all the ab sides use to kick it an international club.

i remember in the late 90's, before it got closed down, i use to see vn abs, ws abz, and north side abz there deep.

the ns and ws usually where shooting pool or in the arcade area.

vn usually had tables next to the bar.

you can usually tell them apart because the ns and ws usually wore blue and g'd up. the vn abs cats were usually in slacks and dress shirts.

there was a couple times when ppl came in there thinking only the few g'd up fools in blue were ab then their ass was grass when 10-20 fools from vn would come out of nowhere and now they're outnumbered. LOL

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 24th, 2012, 11:53 am

swiften wrote:
hitonme wrote:Wasn't there a group of Sts that got caught for shooting up a cafe?

Sad that an innocent girl had to get shot in the back and die. Dude got life for murdering a non-rival and has to live with that for the rest of his life.I know rapist and child molesters PC up when then hit the Pen and get no love, what about this dude that killed a innocent girl do they get the same treatment? Koreans have been known to shoot up indiscriminately into public places I guess.
these things happen. no matter the race or gang.

that vietnamese peewee from ab killed a girl too in sgv.

but he was shooting at wah ching and chinatown boys.

he shot the wc in the stomach i think and he got the ctb in the arm or leg. just bad luck 1 of the stray bullets hit the girl.

hitonme
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by hitonme » August 24th, 2012, 1:47 pm

http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 ... er_gan.php

The messed up thing about the STS shooting according to that article is all his homies that was with him snitched him out and got 5-11 years in prison while he got life. Not to mention that it was 2 of his homies that started the whole thing. Messed up. It looked like the hood turned on him right there.

swiften

Unread post by swiften » August 24th, 2012, 3:41 pm

hitonme wrote:http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 ... er_gan.php

The messed up thing about the STS shooting according to that article is all his homies that was with him snitched him out and got 5-11 years in prison while he got life. Not to mention that it was 2 of his homies that started the whole thing. Messed up. It looked like the hood turned on him right there.
That shit always happen when you do dirt and more than one person gets caught. Someone will always snitch to get a lesser sentence. Im sure it happens in the interrogation room those cops start playing psychological games with you and then one or more dudes will flip on each other.

WLA1923
What city do you live in now?: WLA

Re:

Unread post by WLA1923 » November 23rd, 2012, 2:16 pm

[quote="FLACO TSTX3"][quote="NikexCortez"]So what about TST, were they made by Mexicans or Filipinos?[/quote]

IT WAS STARTED BY HISPANIC AND PHILLIPINO AMERICANS.
BUT ITS SAID THAT AT FIRST IT STARTED OFF AS A PHILLIPINO GANG WITH A LITTLE BIT OF HISPANICS IN IT,THEN HISPANICS OVER CROWDED IT.
EITHER WAY ITS STILL GOOD.

VARRIO.TEMPLE STREET.13.PARK DILLON LOCOS. FLAKO'[/quote]

CORRECTION ! ,TST FIRST HAD/WAS STARTED BY MEXICAN AMERICANS(CHICANOS).

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » December 5th, 2012, 6:41 am

hitonme wrote:http://blogs.ocweekly.com/navelgazing/2 ... er_gan.php

Thems the breaks man, seems more and more fools turn state these days when it comes down to their life for something they personally didn't do. Those gang gun laws work as effective as they intended. I'm sure even back in the day there were as many rats from the hood too but it seems nowadays they don't do much to protect the ID of those telling the tales.

Last time I was locked up I was doing time in Santa Ana Jail, way up in the federal mods doing 9 months on a BS gun charge, and there was fools 5 fools from TBZ who just got popped for that car 2 car shooting in fullerton, and some W/S ABZ who got popped for stabbing that TRG fool at the Block. BOTH cases were resting on one of their "homies" turning state for reduced sentences. BOTH of their "homies" were rolling mainline in the same mod...it was only a little while before they got together and figured out who's running their mouths.

Back on topic though, STS seems dead all but Cerritos Side. They netbang on Hawaiian Gardens and Artesia all the time lol.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » December 21st, 2012, 7:31 pm

Last acitvity I seen of Satanas was back around 06-07 out in cerritos. Some wall banging goin on back and forth between them and Arta. Also around that time some STS youngsters jumped some fools and ended up stabbing one of them at the place we were eating at. The very last I saw of STS anywhere was at that McDonald's on Sunset I wanna say around '08

Sinner18
If in the United States: California

Unread post by Sinner18 » December 28th, 2012, 8:50 pm

judastaugamma wrote:
swiften wrote:I remember hearing a fool from STS got smoked at palms park in lakewood by Northside ABZ at a 4th of july celebration. Dude caught one in the head running towards them. Sad though because STS will deny that they homie got slumped. Dude banged for no reason.
probably youngsters who don't know. this was like 15 years ago i think. old farts always exagerrate what they did to their youngsters and never talk about when they got rode on.

this was when north side was trying to set up shop in downey, norwalk, cerritos area.

i did time with the founder of north side abz (north side abz in sgv not north side long beach abz) he got life for killing a wc in a sgv coffee shop.

he told me that guy who died from sts was very popular. a lot of fools got in sts to avenge him. sts shot up all their houses and really went after them.

that's how north side abz ended up in san gabriel valley.

most his heads were kids. after their houses got shot up their parents moved to like whittier, el monte...
The thing I hate is people don't know why people do shit so they assume and think a guy's crazy, when it aighnt true.I aighnt no snitch but I got to let ppl know whats up women kill have killed and will continue to kill, so if they want to fight bitchs from lancaster or nosey ass bitchs and want to push that line they will get dealt with it's not about race or sex but about respect want to act like a man then you get dealt with like a man.Yet everyone jump's on the bandwagon cause some guy is a banger yet they suprised when he die's wtf you expect you bnang we get you back cause everyone know women are their own entity and that's all i'll say in that matter.

Sinner18

Unread post by Sinner18 » December 28th, 2012, 9:01 pm

swiften wrote:

Yo homie that girl was and is not innocent you stupid no one in this world is innocent I hate how 18st is downplayed on so much but everyone always wolf's up their ebnemy's why hes a OG what ever happened to fair trail's I dont even know how guy's are where their at for being so sloppy.

Jean78

work and foreclose pricey payday advance loan of use

Unread post by Jean78 » December 30th, 2012, 11:00 pm

make cash fast runescape [url=http://todaypaydayquick.com]short term loans no credit check[/url] instant decision cash loan http://todaypaydayquick.com paycheck advance jobs [url=http://todaypaydayquick.com]payday loans online[/url] 1 hour cash loans very quick funds

Ocsfinest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Santa ana

Unread post by Ocsfinest » December 23rd, 2016, 5:57 pm

Sinner18 wrote:
swiften wrote:

Yo homie that girl was and is not innocent you stupid no one in this world is innocent I hate how 18st is downplayed on so much but everyone always wolf's up their ebnemy's why hes a OG what ever happened to fair trail's I dont even know how guy's are where their at for being so sloppy.
some of the guys at that table were from FMS

where was the girl from? FMS too?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 17th, 2017, 8:03 am

Bambu sts. music video in the rampart district.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 17th, 2017, 8:06 am

shit gotta use the link from the address bar

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight