Crip Knowledge

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
OnSomeReal
What city do you live in now?: Washington

Crip Knowledge

Unread post by OnSomeReal » January 28th, 2009, 12:05 am

i got a question for Crips, if somebody ask you < What it "C" like> what are u supposed to say?

monsta6060
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: rsc

Re: Crip Knowledge

Unread post by monsta6060 » February 5th, 2009, 11:50 pm

up high

activebasher
If in the United States: District of Columbia
What city do you live in now?: MIAMI.TULSA OKLA
Location: TULSA,OKLA IS MY HOME N WE HELLA ACTIVE IF U DIDNT KNOW NOW YA KNOW

Unread post by activebasher » October 8th, 2009, 10:56 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

Scooby318
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Kentucky
What city do you live in now?: Shreveport

Unread post by Scooby318 » November 27th, 2009, 7:21 pm

I swear I never heard of no Crip/Blood knowledge til I got on the internet.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » December 2nd, 2009, 1:17 am

YOu say, "Whatchu C like" then say "BLOOD".

THE BLOOD/CRIP LIT!

OCTX3
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Oak Cliff

Unread post by OCTX3 » January 16th, 2012, 10:43 am

Yall make it seem like Crips and Folks is the same thing. Niggas talmbout books behind a moon and pyramids and stars and shit. If a nigga come up to me and say "what it C like" I'ma say what I want. "Wassup with it, cuhh?".

leftsideabcc
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by leftsideabcc » September 4th, 2012, 11:39 pm

its just a simlple replacing the word "be" with the letter C cuz be = b = blood..... just sayin....

but you just say what you want.

for me personally i dont really care about the letter b. the only thing i dont like is when ya got a k following the letter c cuz that is just str8 up disrespectful. But it would sound weird to say "what it be like" in a crip hood.. hope that answers it.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 2nd, 2013, 10:35 am

OnSomeReal wrote:i got a question for Crips, if somebody ask you < What it "C" like> what are u supposed to say?
THAT IS A QUESTION FOR COBRAZ AND COUNTS...............NOT FOR A NON EXISTANCE GAY ASS CRIPPLE GANG THAT CAN'T BARELY WALK OR BARELY STAND UP WITH THEIR 6 LEGS,BUT CAN CRAWL INTO NIGGAZ NUTZ AND HIDE INSIDE THEIR BLUE SHELL WHENEVER THEE ALKN OR ANY CHI GANG INVADES THEIR PUSSY MADE GAY ASS CITY OF LONG BEACH WHICH WE HAVE DONE THAT IN the PAST..........AND ONE THING U SHOULD KNOW NEUTRON..........THAT ALL GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T EXIST...........IS A MADE UP GAY ASS GANG CREATED BY the MUSIC INDUSTRY...........AND ALSO ALL GAY ASS CRABZ ARE FAGZ........SO IF ANYONE U KNOW IS A CRAB..........THEN THAT MEANS THEY EITHER SUCK DICK IN REAL LIFE OR THEY CRAWL INTO NIGGAZ NUTZ...........the ONLY GANG THAT OWNS the LETTER C...........ARE COBRAZ AND COUNTZ AND THEY BOTH RESIDE IN the CITY..........WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN........AND THAT'S the CHI........WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT.........NOT L.A!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 3:55 pm

TALK DOWN ON THE FAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAD TO COME FAKE YOURSELF. WHY DON'T YOU BE LIKE THE BLOODLINE? LOL
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
OnSomeReal wrote:i got a question for Crips, if somebody ask you < What it "C" like> what are u supposed to say?
THAT IS A QUESTION FOR COBRAZ AND COUNTS...............NOT FOR A NON EXISTANCE GAY ASS CRIPPLE GANG THAT CAN'T BARELY WALK OR BARELY STAND UP WITH THEIR 6 LEGS,BUT CAN CRAWL INTO NIGGAZ NUTZ AND HIDE INSIDE THEIR BLUE SHELL WHENEVER THEE ALKN OR ANY CHI GANG INVADES THEIR PUSSY MADE GAY ASS CITY OF LONG BEACH WHICH WE HAVE DONE THAT IN the PAST..........AND ONE THING U SHOULD KNOW NEUTRON..........THAT ALL GAY ASS CRABZ DON'T EXIST...........IS A MADE UP GAY ASS GANG CREATED BY the MUSIC INDUSTRY...........AND ALSO ALL GAY ASS CRABZ ARE FAGZ........SO IF ANYONE U KNOW IS A CRAB..........THEN THAT MEANS THEY EITHER SUCK DICK IN REAL LIFE OR THEY CRAWL INTO NIGGAZ NUTZ...........the ONLY GANG THAT OWNS the LETTER C...........ARE COBRAZ AND COUNTZ AND THEY BOTH RESIDE IN the CITY..........WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN........AND THAT'S the CHI........WHY???CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGSTA SHIT.........NOT L.A!!!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 31st, 2013, 11:52 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]TALK DOWN ON THE FAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAD TO COME FAKE YOURSELF. WHY DON'T YOU BE LIKE THE BLOODLINE? LOL

HOW AM I FAKE???IF U LIVE AMONG A GANG THAT DOESN'T EXIST???AH NEUTRON???FUCK OUT OF HERE

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 9:55 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:TALK DOWN ON THE FAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAD TO COME FAKE YOURSELF. WHY DON'T YOU BE LIKE THE BLOODLINE? LOL

HOW AM I FAKE???IF U LIVE AMONG A GANG THAT DOESN'T EXIST???AH NEUTRON???FUCK OUT OF HERE
You just talk a bunch of random crap.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 2:52 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:TALK DOWN ON THE FAKE ALL YOU WANT, BUT OF COURSE YOU HAD TO COME FAKE YOURSELF. WHY DON'T YOU BE LIKE THE BLOODLINE? LOL

You just talk a bunch of random crap.
YEAH BUT YO MOMZ DOESN'T BOTHER HER

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 11th, 2013, 8:02 pm

"What it C like" means, 1) What's up? 2) How ya doing, 3) How ya feelin' of the more aggressive 4) what you wanna do?

spadeloc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: north las vegas

Unread post by spadeloc » June 25th, 2013, 7:29 pm

yall dudes from the east got shit a lil twsisted...crip knowledge?...the rules is in your head not on paper...shit evolves constantly....young dudes always changing shit cuzz theres freedom...the rules are what everbody around you agrees on so a clic from a gang might do shit a lil different than what the actual gang does.there are rules but theyre more a general way of thinking and moving rather than written rules.so if somebody says "what that C like" there aint no poem you gotta recite like on the eastcoast.so the answer you get depends on who you ask cuzz most dudes are going to be more specific and the might say(example) "nothin if it aint gangsta crippin" or "nayborhood crippin" and if you ask a blood or someone really aggressive (crip blood hoover or ese) you might of started a confrontation... or worse... if youre on theyre turf asking questions...you fucked up....cuzz what you are saying is if you dont like the answer your are prepared to smash or get smashed. If its war aint no question...if you look like you banging and got the wrong shit on and or walking in the wrong area...niggas is letting loose."thats what that C like!"