The smallest Black gang in Los Angeles

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

The smallest Black gang in Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 6th, 2012, 4:04 am

I have personally mapped over 600 black and hispanic gangs, and running a stat program I wanted to know the smallest black gang in LA and it was the 82nd Street Play Boy Hustler Crips at 0.012 square miles in area, very small.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: The smallest Black gang in Los Angeles

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 6th, 2012, 7:09 am

No disrespect alonso but i saw your gang map that you posted and i think thats not a good work

first of you cant put hispanic and black gangs together in one map....they often share the territory, the thing you did is you just overpaintet the black gangs with mexican gangs...for example the southern part of denver lane hood is green for SxL, but in fact this is more Lane hood than SxL hood.

same you did with the South Central clicck of 18st...you just overpainted 74,83 hcg

other things i noticed

-school yard hood is bigger
-BYSHC is missing
-Loren Miller Park (Heart of the NHBs) is green ???
-the 30s dominate they hood period....all other hoods like ATC are just 2nd
-the shape of vng is wrong...west of VNG Park, 57th street belongs to R'60s nowadays, they easter part to VNG
-60s western border is la brea nowadays and some even say itz the fox hills mal
-Queen street is completely wrong...they on the 300,400 and 500blk on queen st (thats they clicks)
-Watts Village Boys are completely missing
-6pacc Coast dominate they hood....i cant think of any mexican gang in there...f13s are long gone
-IFG 94st click is missing
-Magc is missing
-APG is all the way from century to imperial...104,108 and 109st clicks

there is a lot more but im tired typing

if we just take south central, i doubt that there is more hispanic gangs than black gangs or territory combined...

the only place where you wont find a black gang is around Gage & Compton Blvd in the heart of F13 hood and in the northside of the low bottoms

while there is multiple areas where is no hispanic gang...like most of the westside of LA and in Inglewood you aint really have a big hispanic gang population
-

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 6th, 2012, 11:08 am

H572DSTA wrote:No disrespect alonso but i saw your gang map that you posted and i think thats not a good work

first of you cant put hispanic and black gangs together in one map....they often share the territory, the thing you did is you just overpaintet the black gangs with mexican gangs...for example the southern part of denver lane hood is green for SxL, but in fact this is more Lane hood than SxL hood.

same you did with the South Central clicck of 18st...you just overpainted 74,83 hcg

other things i noticed

-BYSHC is missing
-the shape of vng is wrong...west of VNG Park, 57th street belongs to R'60s nowadays, they easter part to VNG
-Queen street is completely wrong...they on the 300,400 and 500blk on queen st (thats they clicks)
-6pacc Coast dominate they hood....i cant think of any mexican gang in there...f13s are long gone
-Magc is missing

if we just take south central, i doubt that there is more hispanic gangs than black gangs or territory combined...

the only place where you wont find a black gang is around Gage & Compton Blvd in the heart of F13 hood and in the northside of the low bottoms

while there is multiple areas where is no hispanic gang...like most of the westside of LA and in Inglewood you aint really have a big hispanic gang population
-
The map I created with 600 plus gangs has never been seen by you or anyone elso, so I dont know how you are judging it if you never seen it. crazy.
Some of what you are saying is wrong. 60s does not go to La Brea, not at all. I go through there nearly every week and who ever told you 60s goes to la brea is selling you a bridge.

School Yards are not that big but I will check these points.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » August 6th, 2012, 5:49 pm

60's territory does expand all the way to La-Brea. SLAUSON AVE is the main thoroughfare, and we all know Slauson and Overhill was one of their main intersections, and always has, from Crenshaw to La-Brea, really from Western all the way to La-Brea going up Slauson ave is their territory, I see them niggas all the time at that Arco gas station on the corner of Slauson and La-Brea

alexalonso wrote:
H572DSTA wrote:No disrespect alonso but i saw your gang map that you posted and i think thats not a good work

other things i noticed

-BYSHC is missing
-Magc is missing

-
The map I created with 600 plus gangs has never been seen by you or anyone elso, so I dont know how you are judging it if you never seen it. crazy.
Some of what you are saying is wrong. 60s does not go to La Brea, not at all. I go through there nearly every week and who ever told you 60s goes to la brea is selling you a bridge.

School Yards are not that big but I will check these points.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » August 6th, 2012, 5:53 pm

And the School Yards turf is very big. That whole Midtown area is still School Yard Crip turf, regardless of what mexican gangs are over there, 17th Street, Longwood Ave, St Elmo Drive were the main blocks, one of my homies that used to be from HBC used to live on 17th St. when they were beefin' a lil bit, and my lil brother used to hang out with them when he was living in a transitional housing development over there, from Venice to Washington, from Redondo to Crenshaw is their turf.

H572DSTA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by H572DSTA » August 7th, 2012, 2:58 am

I saw the map you posted on twitter....

You are the gang expert not me but i think you still using your old bounderies from 1996...times changed, gangs expanded or got smaller...

the problem i have with the map are not the small things, i know that its a hell of work to map every gang....nobody cant map every gang exactly thats impossible

but i think you cant put black and hispanic gangs together on one map....overpaint them and say that hispanic gangs are bigger than crips and bloods together, not in south central

but syc are definatly bigger

21st Click (south of washington blvd), 17st Click (north of washington), HVC Click (north of venice)

60s go all the way to la brea....thats the overhills click, that area aint that active because its a residential area but thats undisputed 60s turf....the street overhill dr where the area got itz name is actually just 2 blocks east of la brea

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » August 7th, 2012, 11:46 am

How accurate is this map? (Just Crips and Bloods) Supposed to be updated in 2010.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie ... ad1c371dfe

Al the errors you mentioned are also on this map...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 8th, 2012, 3:39 pm

H572DSTA wrote:I saw the map you posted on twitter....

You are the gang expert not me but i think you still using your old bounderies from 1996...times changed, gangs expanded or got smaller...

the problem i have with the map are not the small things, i know that its a hell of work to map every gang....nobody cant map every gang exactly thats impossible

but i think you cant put black and hispanic gangs together on one map....overpaint them and say that hispanic gangs are bigger than crips and bloods together, not in south central

but syc are definatly bigger

21st Click (south of washington blvd), 17st Click (north of washington), HVC Click (north of venice)

60s go all the way to la brea....thats the overhills click, that area aint that active because its a residential area but thats undisputed 60s turf....the street overhill dr where the area got itz name is actually just 2 blocks east of la brea
I know that there a several small mistakes on the map, but where along La Brea are the 60s posted. This is my back yard and I dont see it, but if you point me to a specific location I will defintely check it out. I know about the Overhills, but the area from La Brea (west) to West Blvd (east) aint got no 60s active there.

I will check on the SYC thing ASAP.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 10th, 2012, 11:06 am

Western to Ladera Park easily.....

Do niggas hang out posted? Certain Blocks...but like every hood now a days hanging out posted is a thing of the past so u can't say cuz u don't see niggas out it ain't they hood....that would apply to 90% of Los Angeles now a days....

Didn't you interview Big Cat? Where i think his momma lives where he lives...where u think Nipsey lives and his ex manager? How about Motor Mouse? The list goes on.....

Go interview the Marina Sheriffs & 77 Division LAPD who patrol the Backhood (Crenshaw 2 Ladera Park)....

Have your sources give u a tour...

Even on your 60 page there are mistakes....60s are broke down into 3 areas only. (FRONTHOOD AVENUES AND BACKHOOD).......fronthood is missing and 10th ave isn't a separate click its a block within the Avenues ........that it that's all if anybody tells u different be suspicious and skeptical of their knowledge ....

Ask your sources where 2012 Hood Day was at with over 200 members from evet corner was posted?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 10th, 2012, 11:10 am

Drive around Western or the Horceman area y'all see the same activity and presence you see West Blvd on Back.....

Only certain Blocks are loose and Crack ...that goes for every hood in Los Angeles...

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 6th, 2012, 12:53 pm

other things i noticed

-BYSHC is missing
-Magc is missing

-

ATC is second to no one. We share our hood on the WestSide with Harlem, 40's, and FTB. And on the Harlem side their are streets were they are more dense and their are streets were we are. As a matter of fact, King Park has always been split in half between us. Their are also other spots were we both congragate at. Their has always been a mutual respect for eachother. Sometimes shit happens but that it.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 9th, 2012, 2:00 pm

other things i noticed

-BYSHC is missing
-60s western border is la brea nowadays and some even say itz the fox hills mal ( thats undisputed turf, but west of centinela is anyones game, its been times where cpfs take it and other years the 6_4 nhps (800blk) ran it...and take it from me ive been there with my cousins and they real ones but believe me they only come to chill rarely anything but basketball happens at ladera park))))))))
-IFG 94st click is missing (thanks)
-Magc is missing

-

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » October 9th, 2012, 2:11 pm

I edited your post because its hard to quote on my 4g its too many characters, sorry to messup your post.

also undisputed 94 borders some parts I13 are deeper...(( its the only part in inglewood where I13 has real numbers and The Arbor.Village area is where Inglewood13 started.

borders some concrete some undisputed.

north manchester, west la cienega, south Century, east la brea

we actually have the biggest sq mile of any other sets and hes right hanging out was in my brothers day.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » November 25th, 2012, 12:55 pm

Schoolyards

West bvld (east)
Redondo (west)
10 freeway (south)
Venice (north)