PINOY GANG IN HAWAII??

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
emer81
What city do you live in now?: melbourne

PINOY GANG IN HAWAII??

Unread post by emer81 » February 23rd, 2009, 4:16 am

ANYONE?

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: PINOY GANG IN HAWAII??

Unread post by triplethreat » February 23rd, 2009, 5:54 am

In the 90's I remember hearing Akrho Pinoy (AKP) and Westside Islanders (WSI) were in Hawaii. Not sure how deep they were or if they exist today over there. Also heard that Sons of Somoa (SOS) are there or used to be. Other than that I have no clue what the gang scene is like in Hawaii.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » February 23rd, 2009, 10:47 pm

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: asdf

Unread post by WAHCHING » February 26th, 2009, 6:21 pm

SHIT THEY GOT OCEAN SIDE WAH CHING OUT THERE I KNOW THAT MUCH.

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: dakine

Unread post by cb7red » March 1st, 2009, 2:31 am

WAHCHING wrote:SHIT THEY GOT OCEAN SIDE WAH CHING OUT THERE I KNOW THAT MUCH.
False

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 1st, 2009, 8:16 pm

cb7red wrote:
WAHCHING wrote:SHIT THEY GOT OCEAN SIDE WAH CHING OUT THERE I KNOW THAT MUCH.
False
HOW YOU GONNA TELL ME FALSE? WHEN I PERSONALLY KNOW A FEW OF THEM. JUST BECAUSE YOU DONT SEE STUPID LITTLE YOUTUBE VIDEOS OR THAT SHIT WRITTEN ON THE INTERNET DONT MAKE IT FALSE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW DUB NIGGAS LIKE THAT

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by FelonOne » March 1st, 2009, 11:12 pm

True...A lot of gangs keep it on the low in hawaii...gang banging is DL

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cb7red » March 4th, 2009, 11:51 pm

wah ching may be out in the islands but not street gang more like a triad type organization.

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 7th, 2009, 4:31 pm

cb7red wrote:wah ching may be out in the islands but not street gang more like a triad type organization.
NIGGAS REALLY GOTTA STOP CALLIN US TRIADS AND SHIT. IM SICCA THAT. LIKE I SAID BEFORE, SOME INDIVIDUAL DUB NIGGAS GOT TRIAD CONNECTS BUT WE AINT A FUCCIN TRIAD NIGGA.

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonOne » March 9th, 2009, 3:49 am

True...Again like somebody said jus becuz they aint no youtube doesnt mean they not active...jus underground low shit...

WAHCHING
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by WAHCHING » March 9th, 2009, 12:09 pm

FelonOne wrote:True...Again like somebody said jus becuz they aint no youtube doesnt mean they not active...jus underground low shit...
AND NOT EVERYONE MAKES VIDEOS. EBS WE DONT GOT SHIT AROUND, FOR A FEW REASONS

ONE THE FUCC IS THE POINT?

TWO PEOPLE ALREADY KNO WAH CHING

THREE WHY THE FUCC WOULD YOU WANNA PUT YOURSELF OUT ON BLAST LIKE THAT

Nocturnal1
What city do you live in now?: Honolulu

Unread post by Nocturnal1 » March 29th, 2009, 1:37 am

Let me set the record straight.

I'm from Hawaii and know the Pinoys that used to bang.

There was:

Judas
Satanas
BBI (Bad Boy Illocano)
Pinoy Boys
Real Pinoy Boys
BBB (Bad Boy Bisian) not sure why they spelt Bisian with a b
WSI
BTK
Flip Side
Fantasy Boyz
Hawaiian Brothers (one of the first if not the first gang in Hawaii)
MI

That's all I can recall off the top of my head. You don't see too much banging though in Hawaii and shooting and drive-bys in this day and age are rare. It used to happen quite a bit though in the 80s and 90s. Not so much now though.

cb7red
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by cb7red » March 29th, 2009, 10:43 pm

BTK is in waipahu, Flip Side,WSI,BBI,BBB are still around dont know about the rest. BBB is spelled with bisayan, the Visayan was someting else although the province is called visayas they did not like the V and thats not just from the gang but with the native people from the visaya's region.

fresh
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by fresh » April 8th, 2009, 6:12 am

WSI used to make some noise when i was out there but most of them smoking meth now. Iceheads

FelonOne
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonOne » May 22nd, 2009, 12:34 am

Not that much catz really bangin hard though out there.

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » May 22nd, 2009, 9:06 am

Yep, there are a few pinoy sets in hawaii. I'm guessing most of the sets(the known ones at least) migrated in a triangle of sorts. Pinoy who once lived in cali or have relatives in cali went back to the PI and brought the hood with them(thats how PI got most of it's US based sets over there) and then folks either moved from PI to hawaii or have relatives in hawaii it just spreads like that. And as someone said earlier, eventually the 808 bangers just deteriorate into tweakers, that stuff is a straight epidemic there.

The only fools really makin noise out there are already known and will always be known in that area and thats Mayor Wrights Projects, but thats really a mix of "Locals", Samoan and Pinoy with some Hawaiian/Chinese in the mix. Those fools are always flamed up but never really see them claiming blood, I guess with the amount of Samoans in their hood it makes sense I guess.

oh, also to add to the list up above there was also the now defunct ATB(A-town boyz or A-town bloodz), a predominantly pinoy set with a few local Hawaiian/Chinese. They were around throughout the 90s and sorta just died down due to lack of youngsters.

ukrainian
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Moscow

Unread post by ukrainian » July 4th, 2011, 2:43 pm

i heard of many Asian gang in Hawaii my good friend was sent there after being shot by someone. what is most predominate he was Chinese and heard he did well for himself

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 30th, 2013, 2:21 am

emer81 wrote:ANYONE?
THERE AINT NON IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII..........the ONLY GANG THAT EVER EXISTED WAS US........WHEN WE WENT DOWN THERE FOR VACATION.........BUT THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN AN ISLAND WHERE EVERY CHINK IS A PINEAPPLE HEAD LOOKIN ASS COWARDS..........BUT IS STILL CHI THOUGH........AND STILL ALKN

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 4:49 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
THERE AINT NON IN PUSSY ASS HAWAII..........the ONLY GANG THAT EVER EXISTED WAS US........WHEN WE WENT DOWN THERE FOR VACATION.........BUT THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN AN ISLAND WHERE EVERY CHINK IS A PINEAPPLE HEAD LOOKIN ASS COWARDS..........BUT IS STILL CHI THOUGH........AND STILL ALKN
I went there on vacation & I know I at least saw some blood locals.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 31st, 2013, 8:04 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
WHAT U SAW WAS PIRU CHEERLEADERS..........PROBABLY LIL WAYNE GROUPIES..........BUT IN REALITY........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN A PUSSY ASS ISLAND WHERE THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF FAT PINEAPPLE LOOKIN CHINK COWARDS..........BUT IS STILL CHI THOUGH........AND AS ALWAYS..........IS STILL ALKN

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 9:49 am

I think you need a hobby or something. Hard for me to believe you have been to that beautiful state.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
WHAT U SAW WAS PIRU CHEERLEADERS..........PROBABLY LIL WAYNE GROUPIES..........BUT IN REALITY........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN A PUSSY ASS ISLAND WHERE THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF FAT PINEAPPLE LOOKIN CHINK COWARDS..........BUT IS STILL CHI THOUGH........AND AS ALWAYS..........IS STILL ALKN

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 2:35 pm

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]I think you need a hobby or something. Hard for me to believe you have been to that beautiful state.
HOBBY???NEUTRON I DON'T NEED A HOBBY WHEN I HAPPEN TO OWN A BAR AND A RESTAURANT AND PARENTS WHO HAVE MONEY...........BUT SINCE U ASK.........YEAH I BEEN TO PUSSY ASS HAWAII AND I CAN DESCRIBE WHERE AND WHAT SPOTS I BEEN TO..........MONEY AINT A THING IF U KNOW HOW TO SPEND IT...........SHIT NEXT YEAR I'M GOING BACK TO BRAZIL AND I AINT GOING ALONE..........ALL I KNOW WHERE GONNA CAUSE SUM KAOS LIKE USUAL AND FIND SUM BAD ASS HONEYS

buLLetxx2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LBxC

Unread post by buLLetxx2 » February 16th, 2013, 3:35 am

Don't describe, tell it to us homie. Where you been, what Island, where'd you stay, what spots you hit up, sights you saw, can you answer all this without google and it's images? lol

Fool straight up, any Latin King, especially one faking the funk, who rolled up into Mayor Right would get handled by some Swole Ass Samoan with a quickness. Hell, some of their ladies would probably take care of you before you got out the parking lot.
Quit woofing, go do some more internet research and find a better hood to pretend you're from, and stop spreading bad info.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » March 3rd, 2013, 12:21 am

buLLetxx2 wrote:Don't describe, tell it to us homie. Where you been, what Island, where'd you stay, what spots you hit up, sights you saw, can you answer all this without google and it's images? lol

Fool straight up, any Latin King, especially one faking the funk, who rolled up into Mayor Right would get handled by some Swole Ass Samoan with a quickness. Hell, some of their ladies would probably take care of you before you got out the parking lot.
Quit woofing, go do some more internet research and find a better hood to pretend you're from, and stop spreading bad info.
OK FOR ONE NEUTRON..........I DON'T EVEN GOOGLE SHIT.........I GOT VIDEOS OF THAT........I REMEMBER SUM OF the SPOTS.........BUT I DON'T KNOW the NAME OF THEM STREETS...........CAUSE BITCH I AINT FROM THERE.......JUST CAUSE U GO THERE.........DON'T MAKE U FROM THERE U DUMB BITCH..........ALL U NEED TO KNOW IS THAT WE WERE THERE.......PLAIN AND SIMPLE..........WE WALK IN WAUKIKI OF WHATEVER THAT BEACH IS CALLED.......IN FACT BITCH WE WERE RIGHT NEXT TO SUM TALL CHINK STATUE .........SO DON'T TELL ME WE WEREN'T THERE.....CAUSE BITCH ONCE U ENTER WAUKIKI BEACH..........the FIRST THING U SEE IS SUM GAY ASS STATUE OF SUM CHINK AND RIGHT NEXT TO IT IS SUM POLICE STATION.........AND A WHOLE BUNCH OF LITTLE BOUTIQUE STORES WITH DESIGNER BRANDS AND BUNCH OF GAY ASS JAP CHINKS WHO SMELL WHILE THEY WERE WALKIN........SO BITCH U CAN'T TELL ME NADA..........AND ANOTHA THING HAWAIIN PUSSY...........AND THEM FAGGOT ASS SAMOANS DIDN'T DO SHIT TO US.........IN FACT THEY SAW US AND THEY WERE SCARE AND BOW DOWN TO US........THEY KNOW NOT TO FUCK WITH US LATINOS........SO BITCH BE WARE AND KNOW THIS........CAUSE IS STILL FUCK HAWAII........A PUSSY ASS CHINK ISLAND..........AND STILL CHI AND STILL ALKN........BITCH!!!