melbourne crips

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
jasond
If in the United States: Nebraska
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

melbourne crips

Unread post by jasond » May 26th, 2012, 4:48 am

hi guys im new here, i occasionally read through the forum but thought i'd share this video with you about crips in melbourne.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: melbourne crips

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 4:39 am

jasond wrote:hi guys im new here, i occasionally read through the forum but thought i'd share this video with you about crips in melbourne.

OK LISTEN UP YA'LL NEUTRON ASS KANGAROOS..............FOR ONE NEUTRONS..........THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF 6 LEGGED HUNCHBACK SLOW WALKING,SLOW CRAWLIN GAY ASS CRAPPY CRIPPLE CRABZ OR ANY GANG FOR THAT MATTER IN THAT 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA..............OK MATE...........SECOND the ONLY REAL GANGS THAT DO EXIST IN THIS WORLD AND the ONES WHOM RULED AND CONTROL the STATES AND the WORLD.............ARE the ONES WHO COME FROM the CHI...........the ONE CITY THAT STARTED IT ALL.......the ONE PLACE WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM...........the ONE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN AND WHERE IT ORIGINALLY CAME FROM AND THAT'S the CHI............CAUSE NOT ONLY WAS IT BORN IN the CHI..........BUT WE INVENTED THIS.............CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT..............THIRD AND FINAL............IS ALKN........AND IF YOUR NEUTRON COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO GAY ASS RESIDES IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA........THEN U NEED TO BOW DOWN TO THEE ALMIGHTY CROWN AND REALIZED AND RECOGNIZED THAT..........IS STILL ALKN......AND IS STILL CHI..........CAUSE WE SAID SO...........NOW BOW DOWN OR START BOUNCIN OR GO HIDE IN SUMBODY'S KANGAROO POUCH.........CAUSE AGAIN..........THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF GANGS RUNNIN IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE!!!

dlsthr
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Unread post by dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 1:11 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
jasond wrote:hi guys im new here, i occasionally read through the forum but thought i'd share this video with you about crips in melbourne.

OK LISTEN UP YA'LL NEUTRON ASS KANGAROOS..............FOR ONE NEUTRONS..........THERE'S NO SUCH THING OF 6 LEGGED HUNCHBACK SLOW WALKING,SLOW CRAWLIN GAY ASS CRAPPY CRIPPLE CRABZ OR ANY GANG FOR THAT MATTER IN THAT 3RD WORLD KANGAROO INFESTED ASS COUNTRY OF GAY ASS AUSTRALIA..............OK MATE...........SECOND the ONLY REAL GANGS THAT DO EXIST IN THIS WORLD AND the ONES WHOM RULED AND CONTROL the STATES AND the WORLD.............ARE the ONES WHO COME FROM the CHI...........the ONE CITY THAT STARTED IT ALL.......the ONE PLACE WHERE IT ORIGINATED FROM...........the ONE CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST BORN AND WHERE IT ORIGINALLY CAME FROM AND THAT'S the CHI............CAUSE NOT ONLY WAS IT BORN IN the CHI..........BUT WE INVENTED THIS.............CAUSE WE INVENTED THIS WHOLE GANGBANGIN SHIT..............THIRD AND FINAL............IS ALKN........AND IF YOUR NEUTRON COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO GAY ASS RESIDES IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA........THEN U NEED TO BOW DOWN TO THEE ALMIGHTY CROWN AND REALIZED AND RECOGNIZED THAT..........IS STILL ALKN......AND IS STILL CHI..........CAUSE WE SAID SO...........NOW BOW DOWN OR START BOUNCIN OR GO HIDE IN SUMBODY'S KANGAROO POUCH.........CAUSE AGAIN..........THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF GANGS RUNNIN IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA...........OK MATE!!![/quot

pop a xanax fool you dont know shit and your mother should have aborted you as a fetus.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 23rd, 2013, 3:11 am

dlsthr wrote:pop a xanax fool you dont know shit and your mother should have aborted you as a fetus.
LOOK HERE U PUSSY ASS COCKHOPPIN NEUTRON.........YOUR the ONE WHO DON'T KNOW SHIT........AND ANOTHA THING U PUSSY ASS FURBALL POUCH WEARIN RODENT.......WHAT WOULD U KNOW ABOUT GANGZ..........IF THEY AINT NO GANGZ IN THAT PUSSY ASS CONTINENT OF YOURS........SO COCKHOPPIN BITCH.......U DON'T KNOW SHIT........JUST LIKE U DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT GANGZ.......BITCH the ONLY GANGZ THAT U PROBABLY KNOW ABOUT IS FROM SUM GAY ASS AUSTRALIAN TV KANGAROO SHOW FROM CAPTAIN KANGAROO'S GANG OR FROM THEM GAY ASS CRABZ AND BLOODZ THAT U SEE ON the KANGAROO NETWORK OR FROM SUM GAY ASS SNOOP DOGG VIDEO THAT U SEE ON TV.......BUT NEVERTHELESS.....DUMB FURRY BITCH.......IS THAT THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN A COUNTRY WHERE THERE AINT NO LATINO OR BLACKS.........BITCH GAY AS AUSTRALIA IS ALL WHITES.........IT WAS FOUNED BY WHITES WHOM WERE ALL BRITISH.....AND IS RULED BY WHITES AND IS ALSO the HOME OF GAY ASS RICK SPRINGFIELD,OLIVER NEWTON JOHN......OOOPS I MEAN OLIVIA NEWTON JOHN AND GAY ASS MEL GIBSON.........OK MATE???SO BITCH GET THAT TRU YOUR KANGAROO HEAD OF YOURS...........THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN the LAND OF NIGGAZ WHO GO DOWN UNDER IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN???AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA AND KANGAROO BITCH YOUR NOT A GANGSTER,U NEVER WAS ONE AND YOUR NOT EVEN IN NO REAL GANG.........AND EVEN IF U THINK U ARE...........YOU IMAGINARY GAY ASS KANGAROO GANG OF YOURS DON'T EVEN EXIST.........BUT WE EXIST AND BITCH THAT'S WHY WERE WORLDWIDE...........CHECK OUR NAME OUR KANGAROO JACK...........WE ARE.........THEE ALKN.........AND WERE FROM the CHI........the CITY WHERE GANGBANGIN WAS FIRST CREATED IT........WERE IT ALL STARTED IT.........WERE IT WAS FOUNDED.........WERE IT WAS FIRST FORMED..........WERE IT WAS ORIGINATED......AND WERE IT WAS FIRST BORN.......NOT L.A........BUT the CHI.......CAUSE KANGAROO FAG..........WE INVENTED IT!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 3:14 pm

Haha, he said pop a Xanax. Maybe he does need to take something, or get off of something.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 12:03 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Haha, he said pop a Xanax. Maybe he does need to take something, or get off of something.
U MEAN HE NEEDS TO GET OFF MY NUTZ OR BETTER YET NEUTRON..........HE NEEDS TO COCKHOPP OFF MY NUTZ.......CAUSE MY NUTZ IS NOT A POUCH..........RIGHT MATE???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 10:00 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:Haha, he said pop a Xanax. Maybe he does need to take something, or get off of something.
U MEAN HE NEEDS TO GET OFF MY NUTZ OR BETTER YET NEUTRON..........HE NEEDS TO COCKHOPP OFF MY NUTZ.......CAUSE MY NUTZ IS NOT A POUCH..........RIGHT MATE???
NO

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 2:55 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
NO
NO???WHY???U WANNA COCKHOP ON MY NUTZ INSTEAD???I THINK U ALREADY HAVE???AHAHAHAHAHAAA

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 6th, 2013, 12:25 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
NO
NO???WHY???U WANNA COCKHOP ON MY NUTZ INSTEAD???I THINK U ALREADY HAVE???AHAHAHAHAHAAA
I MEANT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, SO MISS ME WITH THAT. GO CATCH A V..

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 7th, 2013, 5:02 pm

[quote="]I MEANT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, SO MISS ME WITH THAT. GO CATCH A V..[/quote]
BITCH U KNOW WHAT U MEANT........SO FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOU GAY ASS TENDECIES.........U FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO.........AND OH YEAH COCKHOPPER.........IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.......RIGHT MATE???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2013, 10:16 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:[quote="]I MEANT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, SO MISS ME WITH THAT. GO CATCH A V..
BITCH U KNOW WHAT U MEANT........SO FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOU GAY ASS TENDECIES.........U FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO.........AND OH YEAH COCKHOPPER.........IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.......RIGHT MATE???[/quote][/quote]

ARE YOU AS RETARDED AS YOU LOOK?

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » October 12th, 2013, 3:50 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:[quote="]I MEANT THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT, SO MISS ME WITH THAT. GO CATCH A V..
BITCH U KNOW WHAT U MEANT........SO FUCK OUT OF HERE WITH YOU GAY ASS TENDECIES.........U FAGGOT ASS KANGAROO.........AND OH YEAH COCKHOPPER.........IS STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.......RIGHT MATE???
[/quote]

ARE YOU AS RETARDED AS YOU LOOK?[/quote][/quote][/quote]
NAH BITCH............BUT U ARE...........FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER..........BITCH U AINT NO BANGER......U LET NIGGAZ BANG YO PUSSY ASS........BUT U NEVER DONE SHIT........U FAGGOT ASS NEUTRON

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 12th, 2013, 8:12 pm

WHY IS THIS ON THE NEW POST SECTION? IS IT CUZZ THAT FOO I BLOCKED POSTED AGAIN? LOL I'M SURE HE IS JUST AS RETARDED AS HE LOOKS.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 17th, 2015, 10:36 pm

what is the race of the Crips in Melbourne?

GeeKz
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Melbourne

Unread post by GeeKz » November 26th, 2017, 6:42 am

Blacks and white and islanders.
Blacks are Aborigines N some Africans.
But then they are also the makeup of the supposed bloods. Mostly kids claiming though.
Several years ago there was a large influx of Sudanese refugees who think they're African-American and started claiming too and murdering their own.

Original Melbourne gangs that were of any real significance back in the 80s were 3174 (blue) and MC3 (red).
By the late 90s they died out and the Asians started dominating in most parts of Melbourne and Sydney.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 3:59 am

there was a crip gang in sydney too bunch of islanders mostly copying americanisms and resulted in one getting stabbed to death on a train during some brawl. i was a bit of an older head , well known to local yuongsters, so i ended up lecturing them once and another time they were throwing up crip signs and i gave em death stares and shook my head at them.. and i think since islanders have built quite strong communities their elders prolly snapped them out of it and i havnt heard of any crips in sydney ever since. australia does have some pretty tough and significant gangs and gangsters... i wouldnt underestimate it.. yeah aussies dont carry guns as guns are totally illegal here unlike usa but there has been some serious gangsterism in sydney since convicts got here ... i mean australia was first developed when england sent all its criminals here ... to say australia hasnt had gangs is a bit laughable ... australia has some absolute classic crims if you delve into the history but true we dont have any where near the depth of street gangs and gangbanging that america has... actually most aussie street gangs evolved from bboy and graff crews and were mostly kids from poor and disadvantaged homes and there was always a mix as it was never race based in oz... you didnt have black against whites here ... everyone kinda got along based on where they lived and joined whatever the local gang was if they found themselves hanging out often enough theyd meet the local hoodlums and if they were cool they often ended up being in the gang or an associate... most were associates id say too and really the gangs as i know of them are a bunch of close mates some have been mates now for 40 years and still hang out . you do have more serious gangs and i know of a few who would probably fit into the la or any american gang establishment and these are often made up of the more hardcore types many who have already done long stints in jail and grown up to be very tough and hardened but youd rarely see them hangin on street corners .. i am well out of the loop now im nearly 50 but i was in the first crews in sydney dating back to early 80s so ive seen the whole evolution in sydney ... id say melbourne prolly has the hardest heads although theres definately a lot of hard heads in sydney and all around australia actually. and to the dude spouting off ... mate we got nothing but respect for american gangbangers here ... it is well accepted among most aussie gangsters that nothing comes close to the madness happening in america .. it dumbfounds australians that so many homies kill other homies ... that just wouldnt happen in australia .. like i said most homies here come from simular impoverished backgrounds, they are not racists so black whites asian islanders indigenous arabs all hang together here .. and bonds often lead to lifelong friendships too .. so its just a completely different culture here .. regarding africans forming american style gangs, yeah its been noted .. and really they are pretty stupid to do that coz in australia africans are given every right and opportunity. theres no ghettos here theres no kkk.. theres no particular dislike for african people and theres not a single gang or homie who hates a single african as far as im aware africans are very well liked here and if anything when theres a new african kid at school everyone wants to know him and be his friend so to go and form african crime gangs is probably a big mistake for their community in the long run .. but as it stands now there is a lot of tolerance and more emphasis placed on fostering understanding and support rather than punishment. so yeah australia is very different to america ... and with all due respect to america .. we thank god allah budhha jehova and whoever else of emulance that we arent like america in terms of gangbangin and gang violence .. last year we had 96 murders by the gun in australia ... america had 15,000 ... even italy with its mafia only had 250 .. so NO THANKS ... but with respect america has much deep and serious social issues that countries like italy and australia dont have .. such as mass racism, kkk, projects and ghettos and look at detroit ... shees couldnt imagine australia letting an entire city fall into ruin .. so yeah massive differences

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 4:10 am

alexalonso wrote:what is the race of the Crips in Melbourne?
they'd probably be mixed race .. what i know of about aussie street gangs is they're never formed along racial lines but on location although having said that , Indigenous, asian, muslim and islanders have formed many gangs which are race based.. there was one crip gang in sydney too in the suburb where i used to live and i knew them... they were mostly all pacific islanders but they were just kids and after a major brawl on a train one of them got stabbed to death and ive not heard about them since. there has been reports of major american gangs getting here to oz and ive seen graffiti a few times from ms 13 or 18th st but they were prolly just tourists getting up with some local heads .. i havnt head of any news that any major american gangs have formed here