Denver Lanes VS Inglewood Family

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Denver Lanes VS Inglewood Family

Unread post by alexalonso » February 26th, 2013, 5:00 pm

xxx wrote:I have two buddies from Lanes, plus we interviewed others for the magazine...

109th is where it all started. But members lived all over. Bestfriends and roll dogs are from different blocks, so how is it clicks? One lives on 109 and the other lives around the corner on 111, clicks are isolated and will go against other clicks, can't do that when u have best friends from diffrent blocks, or when u have big laniac from 109 and lil from 111 and baby from 115....

You can't look at DLB like HCG OR ECC just cause they stress their blocks in their grafitti. Each gang has its own culture and break down...some have different sets, others different clicks and the one neighborhood gangs have block pride.
sounds like any other gang to me. I am not looking at DLB like Hoover or East Coast. I am looking at them like any other single turf hood or varrio that has clicks within the one neighborhood. Hoover and East Coast are different, because their divisions have actual separate turfs, but every other hood with clicks operate basically the same. They all role as one, but they may be from different blocks. simple, right?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 26th, 2013, 6:26 pm

Maybe we see clicks differently.

Harlem Crips AVE-DP-39
Rollin 40s AVE-NHC-VSP-DSC

Those are clicks with each click having its own area within The Neighborhood, it's own shot callers, bands together , loyalty lies strong and can/will trump the greater gang. Family names stay within the click.

East Coast Crips 1-190
Hoover Crips 42-112

Are a umbrella Gangs with different sets, different neighborhoods, similar to 18st..

DLB 106/108/109/111/112/115/120
IFGB 77/80/92
Swans 77/79/80/84
Nhfamilys 89/92

These are blocks within the same neighborhood. Sharing everything, nothing separates them..only bravo ego block pride, not meant to separate ......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 26th, 2013, 7:42 pm

xxx wrote:Maybe we see clicks differently.

Harlem Crips AVE-DP-39
Rollin 40s AVE-NHC-VSP-DSC

Those are clicks with each click having its own area within The Neighborhood, it's own shot callers, bands together , loyalty lies strong and can/will trump the greater gang. Family names stay within the click.

East Coast Crips 1-190
Hoover Crips 42-112

Are a umbrella Gangs with different sets, different neighborhoods, similar to 18st..

DLB 106/108/109/111/112/115/120
IFGB 77/80/92
Swans 77/79/80/84
Nhfamilys 89/92

These are blocks within the same neighborhood. Sharing everything, nothing separates them..only bravo ego block pride, not meant to separate ......

Just because a click is named after a street, does not mean its not a click. You think everyone from the 39th Street click of the Harlem 30s lived on 39th Street, or everyone from the 27th Street click of Rollin 20s Bloods lived on that block? Ofcourse not.

A click or block is the SAME thing.
- 30s crips = 39th Street
- Harpys has 25th, 27th, 28th
- Rollin 20s Bloods has 25th, 27th, 29th,
- ES Playboys have 35th, 43rd, 51st, 56th
- SC 18th Street has, 51th, 54th
And on and on and on.......

I know that it can get confusing on what is a gang or click but WS Denver Lane Bloods is ONE gang, with about 9 or 10 clicks. If you want to call some of those clicks "blocks" thats fine. Maybe that's fine, the 30s and 20s and 60 will say block too, like "Dime Block" or "29th Street Block" but they are still clicks.

- 59 East Coast is a gang not a click.
- 18th Street = not a gang but larger umbrella organization
- 18th Street - Pico Union = is a gang with about 5 clicks (Grand View, Hoover Locos, Red Shield, etc)

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 26th, 2013, 7:43 pm

The Mad Swan Bloods are the same. All their clicks are Street numbers or blocks.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 26th, 2013, 10:18 pm

Lets cut to the Chase. Whats your definition of a Click?

-------------

10th Avenue / The Dime is not a Click its a Block,not a unique group of kids who band togther and only socialized to themselves like a separate gang (click), its a block were everybody hung, a hang out spot, 80% of the dudes that hung on 10th ave and gave it its Notoriety lived in different areas/Blocks of the Neighborhood. It was one of those loose areas where everybody migrated , hustled and hung....wasnt off limits to members that didnt live there...it could be your primary hang out or location 24/7 but you lived in another area of the NH....

10th Ave is within The Avenues...

Yall hear Nipsey Hustle rapping about 10th Ave and brynhurst, but he came out of the Overhills....Why would he do that? Becasue those are Allhood Hangout outs,not clicks.....

10th ave was a hangout for lil Fee, but he lived on the other side....

Different neighborhoods Breaks down different, you got to know how they function from within to distinguish if what they writing on the Walls is the Click, Block Pride or discription of a geograpical area of their Neighborhood (a nickname for an area becasue where its located or how it looks)... Cant used one Blanket Philosphy, one size dont fit all, its all about how the gang sees it and operates withinit....

---------------------

Clicks (Gangs within gangs)
Blocks ( Hang Out Spots)

Different situations......

But ill leave it alone........

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 27th, 2013, 3:06 am

well I am never clear on what the 60s clicks are, but I always thought that 10th Avenue was a click. That goes way back to the early 80s. Lil Fee was considered a 10th Ave, so I was always under the assumption that 10th Ave was a click. Now Brynhusrt I dont know, may just be a hood spot where they hang.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » February 27th, 2013, 8:06 am

i can't speak on 60's but from what i know from cpt a clicc is were u get put on its most of the time a street or a blocc number were 3 or 4 big family tight to each other reside and those family are related with most of other blocks family thats what makes a strong hood also they have many generations of people hangin together and makin money together you can be from outside but when u get put on a certain blocc it means thats were mostly u gonna start gettin yo poccet change and puttin n work usually for the elders from that blocc often really from the dominant family also usually your name come from your blocc elders ...also in many cases u will have some blocc specialized in different activitys .all those blocc are within the same hood share the same stores park and school now seems dl acording to your description is a bit like that... now every hood have a spot were all those clicc may meet in compton even hoods that have a parcside clicc like sscc kpcc would funcion at the parc were everybody hang a bit like xxx described the dime ...now cpt hood may have cliccs but they all share the same k list you will never c kpcc ville claimin adck and the harris cool with the drive when kpcc claim adk its all their blocks as one than again its generational thang obg's from adc dont trip on kpc obgs but in some occation it transend that ..thats what we call full on seems dlb vs ifg transend generation i heard an og already had it

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 27th, 2013, 11:13 am

alexalonso wrote:well I am never clear on what the 60s clicks are, but I always thought that 10th Avenue was a click. That goes way back to the early 80s. Lil Fee was considered a 10th Ave, so I was always under the assumption that 10th Ave was a click. Now Brynhusrt I dont know, may just be a hood spot where they hang.
Lil Fee's career, his era , his generation of 60s did not claim clicks, blocks or areas. He came from a time when it was Rollin 60s NHC from Western to Ladera Park with multiple hang outs threw our the land. His generation despises separation, block talk, area talk.....

He was never consider a 10th ave dude, that was just one of many hangouts for him. He actually sprung out of the Horaceman/Florence area...

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 27th, 2013, 12:10 pm

there was a time in Chicano circles ~ where cliques were almost exclusively generational and geographical

thats not always the cases anymore... shit changes

we have cliques that’s are straight generational, all from the same area ~ East Los

THE LOTT STONERS 13
THE LOTT 13 LOCOS
THE LOTT 13 CHICOS
THE LOTT 13 DUKES (the 1st generation of DKS)

Original 1st hood ~ Lado Viejo ~ city terrace
way too many hangouts & blocks to list

then we have a few that were tag-bangers and party crews with very close ties to the homies from the get go

east side T.I.K’s … became THE LOTT 13 T.I.K’s early/mid 1990’s
The BOYS … became THE LOTT 13 BOYS /DUKES (2nd generation of DKS) early/mid 1990’s
2nd Hood
H alley Animals
T alley
Tweak Block
ect ect

then we have some that were started by high ranking homeboys in the 2nd Hood ~ East Los ~ Lado Nuevo

THE LOTT 13 DIABLOS

all 2nd hood homeboys
Hoefner Block
Belden Block
Williamson Block
ect ect

Then we have some that were started by solid homeboys in the 3rd Hood

THE LOTT 13 T.I.K.’s
THE LOTT 13 ~ 61ST STREET LOCOS

U alley
B*** block
ect ect

we have some LOTT 13 T.I.K's in the 1st, 2nd and 3rd hoods, all different hangouts & blocks, but all from the same clique

feel me?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 27th, 2013, 12:13 pm

let me correct myself

the original T.I.K.'s that got into THE LOTT 13 were all 1st hood ~ lado viejo

they're main block was Townsend Ave...

thus T.I.K. became interchangable with Townsend Insane Killers clique

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 27th, 2013, 2:43 pm

xxx wrote:
alexalonso wrote:well I am never clear on what the 60s clicks are, but I always thought that 10th Avenue was a click. That goes way back to the early 80s. Lil Fee was considered a 10th Ave, so I was always under the assumption that 10th Ave was a click. Now Brynhusrt I dont know, may just be a hood spot where they hang.
Lil Fee's career, his era , his generation of 60s did not claim clicks, blocks or areas. He came from a time when it was Rollin 60s NHC from Western to Ladera Park with multiple hang outs threw our the land. His generation despises separation, block talk, area talk.....

He was never consider a 10th ave dude, that was just one of many hangouts for him. He actually sprung out of the Horaceman/Florence area...
I recently read the old LAPD reports on this case and he was considered a 10th Ave by the police. So either the police made this up or during 1984 / 1985 this was the beginning of click formation. I wish I took more pictures back then, but I was just 14, 15 years old then and not paying much attention to clicks.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 27th, 2013, 3:09 pm

Although DLB has about 9 or 10 clicks, the main ones represented are 106, 108 and 109. Sometimes they will just write, "689"
Attachments
dlb2_op.jpg
dlb2_op.jpg (53.77 KiB) Viewed 9978 times

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 27th, 2013, 3:37 pm

these dudes got some of the cleanest hit ups for Black gangs

didnt know they had pedo with Athens Park

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 27th, 2013, 4:11 pm

WHats your Defintion of a Click?

a group of kids that hang on a particular Block?

a group of kids that hang in a particular area (multiple blocks) ?

How many people make up a Click?

----------------------------

Denver Lanes neighborhood is too Small to have Clicks Bro.

Denver Avenue runs threw the heart of their Neighborhood.

From 108th to the 115th Street.

108/109/110/111/112/113/115

All these Blocks are literaly around the corner from each other, way to close to be independent Clicks.

These dudes are just striking up their Blocks,their hangout spots,that they float to, that they ping pong to threwout the day. Those blocks are in rotation. No main Streets separate them, no distance separates them. their literaly share Back Yards. They can hop eachother back yards.

CLicks, Crews, Blocks, Areas are all different within a Gang.

i think your confusing them.

------------------------

The Police dont know shit trust that. They're going off F.I Cards. Where they pull a nigga over at. get pull over enugh times on a block, thats what they have in the system when they File awy those F.I cards. if thats the case every 60 from Western to Ladera Park is from 10th Avenue.....WHich in reality is actually true, every one is...you ask any 60, if u didnt hang on 10th ave, you werent a real 60, didnt matter where u lived.

In 1984 1985, 10th Avenue was an Notorious City Drug Block. It was a magnet for everybody. So if the police are pulling fools over on 10th ave, writing up their F.I cards, they so dumb, they think all those kids are from 10th avenue.

Just look at Lil Fee's Crimmees, none of them lived on 10th ave. Ask 60's you know, who was Lil Fee's roll dogs, his circle of friends. And they tell you multiple niggas from every corner of the Neighborhood.So the click thing couldnt work in the 60's, the dudes are too intergrated. Dudes were isolated to certain areas are blocks, it was all gumbo, one Neighborhood....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 27th, 2013, 4:16 pm

*werent isolated*

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 27th, 2013, 4:52 pm

xxx wrote:WHats your Defintion of a Click?

a group of kids that hang on a particular Block?

a group of kids that hang in a particular area (multiple blocks) ?

How many people make up a Click?

----------------------------

Denver Lanes neighborhood is too Small to have Clicks Bro.

Denver Avenue runs threw the heart of their Neighborhood.

From 108th to the 115th Street.

108/109/110/111/112/113/115

All these Blocks are literaly around the corner from each other, way to close to be independent Clicks.

These dudes are just striking up their Blocks,their hangout spots,that they float to, that they ping pong to threwout the day. Those blocks are in rotation. No main Streets separate them, no distance separates them. their literaly share Back Yards. They can hop eachother back yards.

CLicks, Crews, Blocks, Areas are all different within a Gang.

i think your confusing them.

------------------------

The Police dont know shit trust that. They're going off F.I Cards. Where they pull a nigga over at. get pull over enugh times on a block, thats what they have in the system when they File awy those F.I cards. if thats the case every 60 from Western to Ladera Park is from 10th Avenue.....WHich in reality is actually true, every one is...you ask any 60, if u didnt hang on 10th ave, you werent a real 60, didnt matter where u lived.

In 1984 1985, 10th Avenue was an Notorious City Drug Block. It was a magnet for everybody. So if the police are pulling fools over on 10th ave, writing up their F.I cards, they so dumb, they think all those kids are from 10th avenue.

Just look at Lil Fee's Crimmees, none of them lived on 10th ave. Ask 60's you know, who was Lil Fee's roll dogs, his circle of friends. And they tell you multiple niggas from every corner of the Neighborhood.So the click thing couldnt work in the 60's, the dudes are too intergrated. Dudes were isolated to certain areas are blocks, it was all gumbo, one Neighborhood....
Maybe the police made that ish up, but I thought 10th Ave was a click of 60s. I dont believe you have to live on 10th Ave to claim that as your click, just like you dont have to live on 84th Street to claim that as your click if you are from Swan. But clicks can be either geographic or generational as Martinez said. You cant map or draw territorial lines for most clicks. And clicks can be very small, like Fudge Town Mafia in Watts is a gang that gets as small as you can get and they still have two clicks, 105 & 107 off Lou Dillon, so here where SIZE does not matter.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » February 27th, 2013, 6:06 pm

We're going around in circles bro.

Our definition of clicks are different.

No way can fudge town have clicks, they just writing their streets on the walls..they a two street gang.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 6th, 2013, 6:44 pm

xxx wrote:IFGs are having a hard time with this one.

DLs on a warpath......
I might get that interview from an OG insider on this. There is also a truce being worked on form the pen, but not sure the status on that.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » March 6th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Give that nigga all the credit...for shit i saod....this nigga bandwagoner

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 6th, 2013, 9:03 pm

Give that nigga all the credit...for shit i said....this nigga bandwagoner

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 7th, 2013, 11:51 am

alexalonso wrote:

DLs on a warpath......
I might get that interview from an OG insider on this. There is also a truce being worked on form the pen, but not sure the status on that.
me personally

i cant see this being swept under the rug

both dudes that killed were reputables and loved by their respective hoods

an young gunner /rider and an OG ... common now

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 7th, 2013, 11:56 am

It might depend on who gets involved. They are damus and if the CM are pushing to mediate hot heads could maybe cool. It won't be overnight though.

I know that there has been alot of activity on Imperial lately. I didn't know the IF had that in them that far away from the Wood.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » March 7th, 2013, 11:57 am

alexalonso wrote:

DLs on a warpath......
I just heard today that the IFGs are pressing hard and the DLs have been hiding out. I might get that interview from an OG insider on this. There is also a truce being worked on form the pen, but not sure the status on that.
naw ... aint no coming back from this

aint no sweeping under the rug on this one

this was a young gunner & rider from The Lanes

and an OG from The Family … these dudes were loved…

ive seen war kicked off wars over baby’s (2) 14 year old homeboys

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » March 7th, 2013, 12:01 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

DLs on a warpath......

Well forget my last post.....didn't know it was a well liked IF OG that was murked. That changes it all. Now I can see why the IF are ridin so hard. Iv'e never heard of them going hard like this away from their borders. Makes sense.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 7th, 2013, 4:05 pm

Said all dis read page 1.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 7th, 2013, 8:15 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

DLs on a warpath......
I just heard today that the IFGs are pressing hard and the DLs have been hiding out. I might get that interview from an OG insider on this. There is also a truce being worked on form the pen, but not sure the status on that.

Bloods work shit out. The Blood Stone Villains and Pueblos went at it hard, cutting dicks off of corpse, sodomy, crazy shit, etc, and that shit is over now, aint no drama with them, they aint all cool, but the rival stopped.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 7th, 2013, 8:15 pm

youngspade wrote:Said all dis read page 1.
you right, didnt see it at first.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 7th, 2013, 9:39 pm

alexalonso wrote: I recently read the old LAPD reports on this case and he was considered a 10th Ave by the police. So either the police made this up or during 1984 / 1985 this was the beginning of click formation. I wish I took more pictures back then, but I was just 14, 15 years old then and not paying much attention to clicks.
the case appeal is posted online, i don't recall seeing where it said Fee was from the 10th Ave clique?

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 7th, 2013, 9:44 pm

alexalonso wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

DLs on a warpath......

Bloods work shit out. The Blood Stone Villains and Pueblos went at it hard, cutting dicks off of corpse, sodomy, crazy shit, etc,
interesting, never heard of that, you got any news articles or evidence of that?

sound like in Monster Kody book when he said they were chopping 60s arms off and throwing them in the street....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 8th, 2013, 12:17 pm

First off FUCK xxx down talking the homies nd dick riding yo whoop whoop rolling homies
Second FUCK allhood nd him making money from alonso"s foundation nd NEVER BANGED BLOOD ON FAMILYS
THIRD I never liked gangbanging i was born in it nd i really hate netbanging but if niggas ask me where im from i tell em on 94th st.

Fourth Lanes got the OG homie but he wasnt in our hood he was with his kids etc
Fifth i been said the Pen cant save this beef as of 2013 i know my homies blood LOL we on
Sixth Lanes is NOT winning and prollywant the truce more than we do IN the pen (( my blood brother Big Bogar 94 is n the pen as we speak.
Seventh I will say in Bounty and Pinta its only fights the blacks dont want our enemey thinking were going to crack so in jail it will be suppressed by OGs from Bloods nd Crip sets all in the Mix
Eighth Its more Familyz locked up then free and same woth lanes so its possible just i know the homies ATLEAST one summer of non stop but right now alot of other hoods are keeping there distance because they know we on the edge alrdy NO BS.
Nineth We Way Deeper, they need both DL nd PDl to number up with us and thats not counting CPF who are sleepers lol. People forget WE OWN/RUN OUR OWN CITY INGLEWOOD CALIFORNIA.
TENTH WE ARE NOT I REPEAT LOSING THIS WAR BITCH ASS XXX.

W/S IFGB 77.80.92.94.CPF Spade1ndOnly aka Jr. Bogar

#FreeBigBogar
#FreeBabyBogar
#FreeLil Grizzly
#FreeBrazy F
#FreeHangout
#FreeBleep
#TinyRaskal
Too many to name FREE ALL MY FAMILYZ

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 8th, 2013, 1:47 pm

The Denver Lanes got the Families Spooked, they straight buckled under pressure.. They didn't know what hit them.

Stop with the extras, u were born In to it, nigga last year you where a Ruff Rider.

Lets put emotions to the side and keep it 100.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 8th, 2013, 2:03 pm

Yu a bum stfu yu non banger butt rider, nigga if yu was really in the streets in the early 2000s niggas
Niggas was feom gangs and clicks, i already admitted that i slowed down for a minute BUT NEVER GOT PUT OFF.
YU aint from bissys and never been blood. Lol its funny how alonso even said your whoop rolling homies is hiding buster. Im still nd never got putt off Str8 up Ridaz nigga nd my click is niggas i grewup with that is\was from all over yu bum just like i was the first blood to join nd i wasnt the last.

All you do is name drop nd studygangs we need to put a alonsotaggby your name gang researcher.

Who are you nigga you name stands for "COP"

ND I slowed down from banging in 03-04 when my cousin from junglez got killed by my distant cousin from 40z
Nd he got killed by my cousin from cpf who was protecting our cousin. Yu a bum blood that shit made me cry nd want to change.

Blood whats your story yu dumbass COP.