Sydney street gangs?

Discuss Africa and the Down under region with its Pacific Islander influence.
Reprise
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Sydney street gangs?

Unread post by Reprise » September 28th, 2010, 12:42 am

Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any active street gangs in central Sydney/north shore area?
I've heard that there are, but have never seen or met anyone from one and was wondering if the stories I've heard were true or just BS.
Thanks.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Sydney street gangs?

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 4:53 am

Reprise wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any active street gangs in central Sydney/north shore area?
I've heard that there are, but have never seen or met anyone from one and was wondering if the stories I've heard were true or just BS.
Thanks.
NO THERE AREN'T KANGAROO NEUTRON..........the ONLY ACTIVE GANGZ THAT DO EXIST IN THIS PLANET COME FROM the CHI........WHY KANGAROO???...............CAUSE WE INVENTED IT!!!THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS SIDNEY OR ANY KANGAROO NEUTRON CITY IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA............OK MATE...................NOW BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING AND THEE ALKN!!!

dlsthr
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Unread post by dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 12:38 am

Postby KING HOLLYWOOD » December 31st, 2012, 4:53 am

Reprise wrote:Hey guys, I was wondering if there are any active street gangs in central Sydney/north shore area?
Thanks.

NO THERE AREN'T KANGAROO NEUTRON..........the ONLY ACTIVE GANGZ THAT DO EXIST IN THIS PLANET COME FROM the CHI........WHY KANGAROO???...............CAUSE WE INVENTED IT!!!THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS SIDNEY OR ANY KANGAROO NEUTRON CITY IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA............OK MATE...................NOW BOW DOWN TO YOUR KING AND THEE ALKN!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl4 <-- we smoke cops for fun you stupid fuck west-sydney is the L.A of australia, dont comment on topics you have no idea about. I grew up in L.A/Chicago, before i came to sydney, and ill tell you right now west-sydney is harder than CHI. Were the assyrian mafia were making millions and smoking whoever is in our way while you stupid nigger/latino street gangs fight over a street name. you guys are cute but ;) peace haha -DLSTHR-

dlsthr
What city do you live in now?: sydney

Unread post by dlsthr » January 21st, 2013, 12:43 am

And to answer the topic question. North sydney/Eastern suburbs is Rebels/Commancheros area. If there is not a strong gang establishing an area the bikies tend to take over it. Fairfield/Merrylands are the only areas in sydney with no bikies present. DLSTHR we dont allow anybody in Fairfield, and MBN (Muslim Brotherhood Nation) and B4L or BFL (Brothers For Life) have Merrylands on lockdown. Were allies inside and outside of prison because neither of our crews can stand these fake-ass Bikie motherfuckers.

So to answer your question - dont do any business in Fairfield/Merrylands or you will get smoked :) Stay up north/eastern subs, at least the bikies give you a warning before they put holes in ya, we dont; hahahahahah PEACE

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » January 25th, 2013, 2:17 pm

dlsthr wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl4 <-- we smoke cops for fun you stupid fuck west-sydney is the L.A of australia, dont comment on topics you have no idea about. I grew up in L.A/Chicago, before i came to sydney, and ill tell you right now west-sydney is harder than CHI. Were the assyrian mafia were making millions and smoking whoever is in our way while you stupid nigger/latino street gangs fight over a street name. you guys are cute but ;) peace haha -DLSTHR-
BITCH SHUT the FUCK UP..........LIKE YOUR SUM TYPE OF GANGSTA???BITCH YOUR A WHITE HOMO ASS KANGAROO WHO WATCH ALOT OF THESE WESTCOAST GANGSTA ASS FLICKS ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL AND YET COCKHOPPIN BITCH YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A HAIRRY ASS COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO NEUTRON..........CAUSE THAT'S WHAT U ARE BITCH........YOUR A PUSSY ASS NEUTRON.........AND BITCH THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A HAIRRY ASS CAMEL MAFIA.........SO BITCH STOP LIEYIN........ALL THESE SYRIANS THAT I KNOW OF.........ARE PUSSIES IN REAL LIFE.......CAUSE IF THEY WERE HARD AS U CLAIM..........THEN BITCH EXPLAIN WHY ISRAEL BE KICKIN THEIR GYPSIE CAMEL FAGGOT ASSES AND THEN TAKE THEIR LAND AWAY FROM THEM.........EXPLAIN THAT BITCH......AND ALSO ALL AUSTRALIAN KANGAROOS ARE PUSSIES.........AND THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A SYRIAN MAFIA OR ANY TYPE OF KANGAROO MAFIA IN GAY ASS SIDNEY..........CAUSE BITCH THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.............OK MAYET???SO BITCH NOW U KNOW............CAUSE IS STILL CHI.........AND STILL ALKN...........NOW BOW DOWN U PUSSY ASS CAMEL ARAB FAGGOT!!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » January 31st, 2013, 3:44 pm

IS HE WHITE OR IS HE NOT? YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND. IF YOU'RE A REAL LK, YOU SHOULD CATCH A V BY SOME KINGS OF THE RACES YOU TALK DOWN ON.
KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
dlsthr wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bYIS_HjXl4 <-- we smoke cops for fun you stupid fuck west-sydney is the L.A of australia, dont comment on topics you have no idea about. I grew up in L.A/Chicago, before i came to sydney, and ill tell you right now west-sydney is harder than CHI. Were the assyrian mafia were making millions and smoking whoever is in our way while you stupid nigger/latino street gangs fight over a street name. you guys are cute but ;) peace haha -DLSTHR-
BITCH SHUT the FUCK UP..........LIKE YOUR SUM TYPE OF GANGSTA???BITCH YOUR A WHITE HOMO ASS KANGAROO WHO WATCH ALOT OF THESE WESTCOAST GANGSTA ASS FLICKS ON the KANGAROO CHANNEL AND YET COCKHOPPIN BITCH YOUR NUTTHIN BUT A HAIRRY ASS COCKHOPPIN KANGAROO NEUTRON..........CAUSE THAT'S WHAT U ARE BITCH........YOUR A PUSSY ASS NEUTRON.........AND BITCH THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A HAIRRY ASS CAMEL MAFIA.........SO BITCH STOP LIEYIN........ALL THESE SYRIANS THAT I KNOW OF.........ARE PUSSIES IN REAL LIFE.......CAUSE IF THEY WERE HARD AS U CLAIM..........THEN BITCH EXPLAIN WHY ISRAEL BE KICKIN THEIR GYPSIE CAMEL FAGGOT ASSES AND THEN TAKE THEIR LAND AWAY FROM THEM.........EXPLAIN THAT BITCH......AND ALSO ALL AUSTRALIAN KANGAROOS ARE PUSSIES.........AND THERE AINT NO SUCH THING OF A SYRIAN MAFIA OR ANY TYPE OF KANGAROO MAFIA IN GAY ASS SIDNEY..........CAUSE BITCH THERE AINT NO GANGZ IN GAY ASS AUSTRALIA.............OK MAYET???SO BITCH NOW U KNOW............CAUSE IS STILL CHI.........AND STILL ALKN...........NOW BOW DOWN U PUSSY ASS CAMEL ARAB FAGGOT!!!

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 12:20 am

[quote="MMRbkaRudog"]IS HE WHITE OR IS HE NOT? YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND. IF YOU'RE A REAL LK, YOU SHOULD CATCH A V BY SOME KINGS OF THE RACES YOU TALK DOWN ON.
WHITE???WHO U TALKIN TO???AH NEUTRON???U THINK I'M WHITE???NIGGA PLEEASE..........I'M LATIN........SO NEUTRON KNOW the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LATINO LIKE YOUR KING AND A WHITE KANGAROO NEUTRON FAGGOT WHOM YOUR CHEERLEADIN FOR.........ME WHITE???YOUR LADY IS WHITE.......BUT NOT YOUR KING.......AND STILL ALKN THOUGH

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 1st, 2013, 10:14 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:IS HE WHITE OR IS HE NOT? YOU CAN'T SEEM TO MAKE UP YOUR MIND. IF YOU'RE A REAL LK, YOU SHOULD CATCH A V BY SOME KINGS OF THE RACES YOU TALK DOWN ON.
WHITE???WHO U TALKIN TO???AH NEUTRON???U THINK I'M WHITE???NIGGA PLEEASE..........I'M LATIN........SO NEUTRON KNOW the DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A LATINO LIKE YOUR KING AND A WHITE KANGAROO NEUTRON FAGGOT WHOM YOUR CHEERLEADIN FOR.........ME WHITE???YOUR LADY IS WHITE.......BUT NOT YOUR KING.......AND STILL ALKN THOUGH
I asked if he was white or not fool & quit it with the nerdy sounding talk fool, I ain't some neutron. Your Mom is my lady son, so that means your part white though no?

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 1st, 2013, 3:02 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote: I asked if he was white or not fool & quit it with the nerdy sounding talk fool, I ain't some neutron. Your Mom is my lady son, so that means your part white though no?
I THINK U GOT ME CONFUSE WITH YOUR CRABBY ASS BOYFRIEND OF YOURS..........CAUSE MY MOM IS MARRY AND SHE DOESN'T DATE WHITE BOYS........SO BITCH YOUR ALL CONFUSE.........AND IS ME WHO IS WITH YOUR MOMZ RIGHT NOW........WHY DO U THINK SHE'S INTO LATINOS.........JUST ASK HER,,,,,,,,SHE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL U ABOUT ME,IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 6th, 2013, 12:27 pm

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote: I asked if he was white or not fool & quit it with the nerdy sounding talk fool, I ain't some neutron. Your Mom is my lady son, so that means your part white though no?
I THINK U GOT ME CONFUSE WITH YOUR CRABBY ASS BOYFRIEND OF YOURS..........CAUSE MY MOM IS MARRY AND SHE DOESN'T DATE WHITE BOYS........SO BITCH YOUR ALL CONFUSE.........AND IS ME WHO IS WITH YOUR MOMZ RIGHT NOW........WHY DO U THINK SHE'S INTO LATINOS.........JUST ASK HER,,,,,,,,SHE'LL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO TELL U ABOUT ME,IF U KNOW WHAT I MEAN???
Nah yoi got me confused bitch.

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » February 7th, 2013, 5:08 pm

BITCH MY MOMZ NEVER EVEN HEARD OF U AND SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW U.........SO ONCE AGAIN COCKHOPPER.....U FAILED AND U LIE.......SO TRY AGAIN.........AND BITCH YOUR MOMZ IS NOT EVEN MY LADY AND YET I HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH HER AND U DON'T SEE ME FALLIN IN LOVE WITH HER OR CLAIMIN SHE'S MY LADY.........LIKE the WAY U DO.........AH COCKHOPPR???BITCH YO MOMZ GOT A CLOSER LOOK WITH HER MOUTH OPEN WHEN SHE SWALLO MY NUTZ AND YET I DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT NOR DO I CLAIM HER........SO BITCH DON'T BE MAD AT YOUR KING........AND DON'T GET MAD OF WHAT I DID TO YOUR MOMZ..........I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT.........IS JUST M GREAT GOOD LOOKS OF ME BEIGN A LATINO.........AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.........RIGHT MATE???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2013, 10:22 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
BITCH MY MOMZ NEVER EVEN HEARD OF U AND SHE DON'T EVEN KNOW U.........SO ONCE AGAIN COCKHOPPER.....U FAILED AND U LIE.......SO TRY AGAIN.........AND BITCH YOUR MOMZ IS NOT EVEN MY LADY AND YET I HAD A ONE NIGHT STAND WITH HER AND U DON'T SEE ME FALLIN IN LOVE WITH HER OR CLAIMIN SHE'S MY LADY.........LIKE the WAY U DO.........AH COCKHOPPR???BITCH YO MOMZ GOT A CLOSER LOOK WITH HER MOUTH OPEN WHEN SHE SWALLO MY NUTZ AND YET I DON'T BRAG ABOUT IT NOR DO I CLAIM HER........SO BITCH DON'T BE MAD AT YOUR KING........AND DON'T GET MAD OF WHAT I DID TO YOUR MOMZ..........I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER THAT.........IS JUST M GREAT GOOD LOOKS OF ME BEIGN A LATINO.........AND STILL FUCK AUSTRALIA.........RIGHT MATE???
Nice come back (no not really).

KING HOLLYWOOD
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by KING HOLLYWOOD » October 12th, 2013, 3:58 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:[Nice come back (no not really).
BUT YO MOMMA DID CAME BACK THOUGH............WHAT DO U HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT???AH FAGGOT ASS CHEERLEADER???

rocket18hgs
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: tijuana

Unread post by rocket18hgs » October 13th, 2013, 12:13 am

to answer your question, 18st is in Sydney Australia, the real world wide gangsters.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 5:34 am

umm im not gonna say much but im from sydney been in with various gangs since early 80's and currently out of the loop as i went straight and legit but i know a fair bit about sydney gangs and i wouldnt be trashing whats out there coz i know for a fact theres some hardcore mofos around .. ive personally met them known them .. in sydney id say the west/south west has some clout .. control runs pretty deep too and heirarchys are well known . you wouldnt want to step out of line... any american gangs tryna take over ... would find it pretty hard going i think.. i seriously doubt you could romp into established areas and take over ... not in sydney ... no way on earth

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 5:42 am

rocket18hgs wrote:to answer your question, 18st is in Sydney Australia, the real world wide gangsters.

yeah i seen 18th st and also ms-13 graff up in syndey a few times.. when i saw it i though ohhh shhht ... wait till the coppers see this they gonna crap a brick or two ... but yeah i figured they just homie tourists hanging with some local heads getting up ... even if they did come to australia they'd have to get through the establishment of hardcore gangs that already exist and dont advertise like they do in america ... and as far as im aware the big boys here dont muck around and are just as hard and dangerous as america but operate on entirely different levels to american street gangs who seem to enjoy shooting each other over crackers .. i think here its much more organised secretive and probably profitable .. im outa the loop and am now a str8 joe citizen so dont know more than that ... but if they are really here they must be in cohoots with some major players and playing second fiddle to them .. i seriously doubt they could come here and rule over aussie gangs and aussie turf.. sheet even the mob tried many times and always failed .. so yeah if they here they in cohoots or partnership but the aussie crews would be calling the shots most likely .. dunno hard to say coz i know some of the american gangs have gone global and are very powerful now .. but aussie gangs hold immense power in australia and tend not to be global but fiercly localised

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 5:44 am

KING HOLLYWOOD wrote:
you again ... bro are you a crackhead or something ????

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » December 13th, 2017, 5:53 am

dlsthr wrote:And to answer the topic question. North sydney/Eastern suburbs is Rebels/Commancheros area. If there is not a strong gang establishing an area the bikies tend to take over it. Fairfield/Merrylands are the only areas in sydney with no bikies present. DLSTHR we dont allow anybody in Fairfield, and MBN (Muslim Brotherhood Nation) and B4L or BFL (Brothers For Life) have Merrylands on lockdown. Were allies inside and outside of prison because neither of our crews can stand these fake-ass Bikie motherfuckers.

So to answer your question - dont do any business in Fairfield/Merrylands or you will get smoked :) Stay up north/eastern subs, at least the bikies give you a warning before they put holes in ya, we dont; hahahahahah PEACE
i met some of your homies and yeah .. can confirm your claims even though they now doing some long time now .. its funny coz i was mates with one of your boys had no idea he was in your crew till he got arrested and locked up, he was a nice bloke as a mate we used to have hour long chats whenever i saw him .. your part of sydney is probably the most notorious id say .. and yeah cant imagine any american crew rocking up and tryna take over there... id probably read it in the news... "american gangbangers found riddled with bullets behind aldis " haha .. but truth be told itd be the same in most of sydney now .. i think its all on lock nowadays .. all of it.