German Bandidos og Hells Angels

The motorcycle and car club scene in Southern Cal is growing and has globalized in recent years. They are not gangs, but many former gang members have got into them.
iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: syddanmark

German Bandidos og Hells Angels

Unread post by iboy » March 23rd, 2013, 3:14 am

So how is the situation down there in Germany between the two clubs, and what did bandidos do after all their members in Berlin, joined Hells Angels, i mean isnt there any Bandidos members in Berlin anymore?

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: German Bandidos og Hells Angels

Unread post by Sentenza » March 23rd, 2013, 7:40 am

In Berlin they banned the Hells Angels as a criminal organization. So they relocated outside the city to Brandenburg.
Last year shit escalated and they tried to murder the Hells Angels President of Berlin.
The police increased the pressure alot...

dont know how good your german is, but here you go:

Also you have Satudarahs in Germany now, trying to establish themselves. They are a dutch MC loosely aligned with the Bandidos.....
A few people have been shot, stabbed, a clubhouse has been demolished etc...

http://www.bild.de/news/inland/motorrad ... .bild.html

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » March 24th, 2013, 12:03 am

I read that the president got shot by another Angel.That this was on some personal level between HA.Apparantly they have allot of infighting.U have hardcore nazi's with Turks Syrians in the HA.That may cause some frictions.Maybe Sentenza can ellaberate some?

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 26th, 2013, 6:13 am

Ohh okay the danish goverment, is about to make a new law, which means that all immigrants who are gang members, will be kicked out of the country.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm

Senteza what with Bandidos, how does they stand in germany and in berlin, heard the whole chapter switch to HA?

natur
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Cassalla

Unread post by natur » March 27th, 2013, 12:45 am

iboy wrote:Senteza what with Bandidos, how does they stand in germany and in berlin, heard the whole chapter switch to HA?
from what i know banditos still have presence in berlin

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 27th, 2013, 6:03 am

natur wrote:
iboy wrote:Senteza what with Bandidos, how does they stand in germany and in berlin, heard the whole chapter switch to HA?
from what i know banditos still have presence in berlin
Yea.

This is an old map and some things changed, most of the adresses arent correct anymore cause police shut several places down, but Bandidos still have a presence in Berlin.

Cant hotlink it, cause the pic is too big.

http://www.bz-berlin.de/multimedia/arch ... 79502a.jpg

They have their own compounds throughout the city.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 27th, 2013, 6:21 am

Yea, thats true. It was said that the leader of a Bandido chapter got into trouble with some other bandidos and needed some new friends.Others said it was over a lot of money, not sure whats true though.

A lot of Bandidos in Berlin have switched sides and the Hells Angels became the dominant force which was the reason why the police shut them down and they had to relocate.
Police were afraid that the Hells Angels got the upper hand and were able to run their illegal businesses undisturbed and unchallenged.

There has been a lot of infighting, the old biker codex isnt worth anything anymore. They have been trying to kill each other off and no one knows who is responsible for what anymore.

The first chapter that switched sides was a turkish bandido chapter under its boss Kadir p. which police sometimes call Kadir Capone because he now as a hells angel supposedly has a lot of influence in Berlins underworld.
His turkish chapter didnt join Hells Angles Germany though, they were named Hells Angels Nomads Türkye.

Recently Mongols tried to set up shop in Germany too.
Funny thing is the Mongols consisted mostly of a turkish-lebanese organized crime family, the Miri Clan( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miri-Clan ), apparently they made dealings with each other and they became mongols to run their drug empire under their logo.
The Hells Angels gave them a warm welcome when they celebrated the opening of one of their clubhouses.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » March 27th, 2013, 6:25 am

^^I confused it Hells Angels were attacked by Mongols who had been banned from opening their clubhouse by the city of Bremen, but doesnt change much.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » March 27th, 2013, 9:54 am

But did the Bandidos get new members then or what?

And by the way the black jacket who are they with?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 1st, 2013, 11:35 am

I can tell u about the Bandidos in my area (Ruhrgebiet, Western Germany). They r deep as f##k and there will be no chance for the angels to move in there. Next to Ruhrgebiet there is the area called Rheinland (Cologne, Dusseldorf) where the HA r the big players. The borders between those areas r a war zone. Especially a town called Oberhausen near Duisburg is in the new focus. Saturhada opped up there and they got it with the HA. Shootings, stabbings, a to z, shit is going down nowadays.

My own experiences is no good. Most of those faggots r no hardcore bikers. Tell em to drop their patches and stand for themselves, like a man would. They will back down. Their uniforms r their courage. Take it away and they'll lose. I don't wanna generalize that, they have their share of badasses, but most of the new members r idiots. Just my personal opinion, no hard feelings here.

The Black Jackets r no biker gang. They have always been that, what the Bandidos and HA r becoming today. A bunch of criminals without bikes. They just look and act like bikers, but they r not an MC. They have been around for a long time practicing what they preach. I give them my props therefore.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » April 17th, 2013, 2:10 pm

So the Mongols MC Germany got shut down, or atleast that's what I heard... all the German chapters included.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 18th, 2013, 12:52 am

Oh yeah? Well, this this the news from monday:

http://translate.google.de/translate?sl ... .bild.html

Well, if they have shut 'em down it's no big loss anyway... :lol:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 18th, 2013, 1:45 pm

Yea, it seems so as the German chapters are already deleted from the Mongols MC Europe site:
http://mongolsmc.no/home/chapters.html

As the Mongols MC in Europe seems to be nothing but clowns, I wonder who will go and collect the vests from the German Mongols... Or do they just say that the Germans are no longer part of the Mongol Nation, but still let them keep their vests, hahah.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 19th, 2013, 12:28 am

Hey, no prob, I'll do this! :lol: :lol: :lol:
They r gonna be an ebay on the weekend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mongols r the best example for the collapse of the new biker generation.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 19th, 2013, 7:06 am

Wow the Mongols Europe banned all german chapters of the Mongols because of their behaviour...LOL

http://www.radiobremen.de/nachrichten/g ... ls136.html

They responded by threatening the rest of the Mongols...

Der Mongols MC Germany untersteht einzig und alleine dem Motherchapter in California - USA, bei dem wir uns für die Unterstützung bedanken.

Der Mongols MC Europa hat keinerlei Befugnis irgendwelche Verbote gegen then Mongols MC Germany auszusprechen.

Sollten wir weiterhin Mongols Frankreich Colors in Deutschland antreffen, müssen sie mit Konsequenzen rechnen! Der Mongols MC Germany gibt in nächster Zeit neue Chapter Gründungen bekannt.
http://mongols-mc-germany.com/

Basically they say that they are taking no shit from anyone except the californian motherchapter and they will deal with any other mongol from europe that gets in their way.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 21st, 2013, 4:00 am

Muhahahahaha! My last bit of respect to any biker club definitely goes to Mongols California. I wonder how they deal with the German disgrace. Btw: the new netbanging by the biker clubs is funny. I remember the old days where they would just send some guys down to Germany and give them a state of the art ass whopping and just take away their colors. That's what the ANgels and Bandits did back in Canada. That was true biker politics...

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » April 22nd, 2013, 12:44 pm

The ass wooping of the American branches doesn't work anymore because allot of those European bikers are more violent and bigger criminals then there American counterparts.Bassicaly they can't do shit.Look at Canada where they are a equal partner of the Italian mafia and Irish mob.Never heard of American mobsters socialcising with bikers.Or the Scandinavian bikers.Lets see how this works out.Cause out off respect the Americans rule the roast.But the Europeans are no small potatoes crime wise.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 22nd, 2013, 10:44 pm

They r not, ur right Eurotrash. But you got me wrong, or maybe I just haven't made myself clear enough. I wasn't pointing out the Americans whopping the Germans ass. It could easily been done by the other European chapters. Is was figuring in general about it.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » April 25th, 2013, 12:36 am

I heard something that Bandidos Sweden or one of the Scandinavian chapters accepted an African full patch.And that the Americans were not happy about it.But they could do nothing about it.It caused some friction.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 25th, 2013, 12:46 am

EuroTrash wrote:I heard something that Bandidos Sweden or one of the Scandinavian chapters accepted an African full patch.And that the Americans were not happy about it.But they could do nothing about it.It caused some friction.
If thats true i wonder why. Because they already have arabic, turkish, asian, latino and all other kinds of members and chapters.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by punamusta » April 25th, 2013, 1:57 pm

Bandidos MC USA has already distanced themselves from the European Bandidos, because of the reputation Bandidos Europe is having - which is too criminal for the US Bandidos. The US Bandidos even changed their logo and let the Europeans keep the original logo.

In my opinion, comparing USA and Europe is pointless. Two different scenes. Or should I say four different scenes, as Eastern, Southern and Northern Europe all have different scenes and culture from the criminal point of view.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 25th, 2013, 5:15 pm

punamusta wrote:Bandidos MC USA has already distanced themselves from the European Bandidos, because of the reputation Bandidos Europe is having - which is too criminal for the US Bandidos. The US Bandidos even changed their logo and let the Europeans keep the original logo.

In my opinion, comparing USA and Europe is pointless. Two different scenes. Or should I say four different scenes, as Eastern, Southern and Northern Europe all have different scenes and culture from the criminal point of view.
Yep. Racial politics are totally different here. Cant compare the US and Europe.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » April 26th, 2013, 2:15 am

punamusta wrote:In my opinion, comparing USA and Europe is pointless. Two different scenes. Or should I say four different scenes, as Eastern, Southern and Northern Europe all have different scenes and culture from the criminal point of view.
My point exactly!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 26th, 2013, 6:43 am

Does anyone know how US MCs view Muslims becoming members of their clubs?

Is it allowed?

Because in Europe there are tons of Muslims that are members.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » April 26th, 2013, 5:57 pm

All MCs at least dont have a problem with middle-easterners or muslims.

Turkish-German cooperation in Gremium MC (one of the last german MCs thats standing on their own).

Bosporus is the name of the strait between the black sea and the mediterranean right in the middle of Istanbul, Turkeys capital.

EuroTrash

Unread post by EuroTrash » April 27th, 2013, 2:34 am

Yeah it is allowed nothing goes on without the approval of the Americans.Or atleast they will let them know.For instance in Charleroi Belgium there was a new Hells Angel Nomads chapter opened by Sonny Barger.Everything goes by the Americans.So they know.They also have a meeting once a year where every country is present from over the world.I think the reason was they did not want African Americans is because of cultural differences.Gremium MC is also big friends with Satudarah MC.For the HA there are some pockets they can't take over.Belgium that's in controll of Outlaws MC and Scotland which is Angel free.Because of the Blue Angels MC.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » July 20th, 2013, 3:41 pm

right now the immigrants, is killing each other off. Hells Angels is just supply VHK with guns, so they take care of their mortal enemiy LTF, shit is crazy. Bandidos, is going at it with the Hells Angels, some places and others they going at it with immigrants gangs.

Hells Angels, aint really feuding right now, they made a serious example out of the immigrants from 2008-2011, ak81 really kicked som immigrants ass. Bandidos is active now.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » July 20th, 2013, 4:06 pm

fuck bandidos though

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » July 31st, 2013, 11:22 pm

Allright, bro. Fuck 'em all. I can't stand the shit they'r making up. German HAs got arrested on Mallorca last week for some serious money laundering scam. They were actually the head chapter of Germany from Hannover, but moved to Spain when the pressure got to high.

iboy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by iboy » August 2nd, 2013, 10:35 am

Yeah heard about that, how is HAs grip in Germany, still the top dogs?

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 5th, 2013, 6:34 am

I don't know, they prolly are. But I am from Bandidos country. HA had never any grip in my area... Same shit, different colors, ya know... :lol: