Arturo "Tablas" Castellanos - Florencia 13 & La EMe

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Arturo "Tablas" Castellanos - Florencia 13 & La EMe

Unread post by alexalonso » April 10th, 2013, 1:03 am

In 1979, Arturo "Tablas" Castellanos was sentenced to 26 years to life for a murder when he was 19 and he has never seen freedom since. He would have been paroled by now if it wasnt for the additional murders he caught behind bars. He is now a lifer sentenced to the SHU, an indeterminate sentence.

He is also responisble for pushing the Florencia's on the war path against the East Coast Crips, in a battle that is almost 10 year old.
Attachments
ProgCastellanosPelicanBay0.jpg
ProgCastellanosPelicanBay0.jpg (5.52 KiB) Viewed 22009 times

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Arturo "Tablas" Castellanos - Florencia 13 & La EMe

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 10th, 2013, 9:46 am

that’s every Florencia 13’s big homie right there ^

the buck absolutely stops with him (common street knowledge) …

he has a very good name & very solid repa in the pinta

martin85
What city do you live in now?: El Sereno

Unread post by martin85 » April 16th, 2013, 12:57 am

[quote="alexalonso"]In 1979, Arturo "Tablas" Castellanos was sentenced to 26 years to life for a murder when he was 19 and he has never seen freedom since. He would have been paroled by now if it wasnt for the additional murders he caught behind bars. He is now a lifer sentenced to the SHU, an indeterminate sentence.

He is also responisble for pushing the Florencia's on the war path against the East Coast Crips, in a battle that is almost 10 year old.[/quote]

yeah my homies from Florence answer to him (Tablas). I heard about a incident for power between Topo (Florencia Big Homie) and another carnal at the Lompoc Federal prison. I think both got shiped out to ADX though.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 19th, 2013, 10:53 am

As long as the neighborhood takes care of him, Florencia can do what they want when they want.

martin85

Unread post by martin85 » April 19th, 2013, 1:13 pm

alexalonso wrote:As long as the neighborhood takes care of him, Florencia can do what they want when they want.
not really alonzo....my boy is from florencia.....he told me about a couple rules that Tablas sent down to the streets....i.e. no running "trains" on females. some were doing that instead of jumping them in. Theres a couple other rules he told me about. I cant remember off the top though. He runs his area with a Iron fist though. Your right about that with most neighborhoods though Alonzo....as long as the money keeps coming in to support their Heroin addiction....its all good.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 20th, 2013, 6:05 pm

thats all the money is for, for their bad habits. Not too many of them are stacking their paper anymore, they are just blowing it now. And if he ever gets federally indicted and gets shipped to Colorado, his iron fist will turn to a paper fist quickly.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 22nd, 2013, 7:34 am

martin85 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:As long as the neighborhood takes care of him, Florencia can do what they want when they want.
not really alonzo....my boy is from florencia.....he told me about a couple rules that Tablas sent down to the streets....i.e. no running "trains" on females. some were doing that instead of jumping them in. Theres a couple other rules he told me about. I cant remember off the top though. He runs his area with a Iron fist though. Your right about that with most neighborhoods though Alonzo....as long as the money keeps coming in to support their Heroin addiction....its all good.
what clika off Florencia is your camarada from?

what other reglas did he hand down?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » April 22nd, 2013, 11:22 am

on Feb 14, 2013, Arturo Castellans, signed a letter to the GOv. Jerry Brown about the failure of the CDC to meet the 5 core demands by inmates in Pelican Bay's SHU, and if the demands are not met by July 8, 2013, they may do another hunger strike. It's a long letter so I didn't post it by here is the last paragraph.

Finally, from today to the July 08, 2013 deadline, and/or during the HS/WS, we are willing to keep ongoing communications open with your Sacramento CDCR Administration, and/ or your office, Governor Brown, in order to negotiate all of our demands listed here that can be negotiated. With hopes that we can avoid having to resume our peaceful action(s) – or end it sooner – where we can all come to a reasonable Consent Decree.

Respectfully Submitted,

– Todd Ashker, C-58191, PBSP-SHU, D4-121
– Arturo Castellanos, C-17275, PBSP-SHU, D1-121
– Sitawa Nantambu Jamaa (Dewberry), C-35671, PBSP-SHU,D1-117
– Antonio Guillen, P-81948, PBSP-SHU, D2-106

The PBSP-SHU Short Corridor Representatives

martin85

Unread post by martin85 » April 25th, 2013, 12:34 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
martin85 wrote:
what clika off Florencia is your camarada from?

what other reglas did he hand down?

the midnighters

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 25th, 2013, 6:51 am

the midnighters???

you mean Midnight Street Boyz F13?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 10th, 2013, 12:43 am

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2016, 12:46 am

martin85 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:In 1979, Arturo "Tablas" Castellanos was sentenced to 26 years to life for a murder when he was 19 and he has never seen freedom since. He would have been paroled by now if it wasnt for the additional murders he caught behind bars. He is now a lifer sentenced to the SHU, an indeterminate sentence.

He is also responisble for pushing the Florencia's on the war path against the East Coast Crips, in a battle that is almost 10 year old.
yeah my homies from Florence answer to him (Tablas). I heard about a incident for power between Topo (Florencia Big Homie) and another carnal at the Lompoc Federal prison. I think both got shiped out to ADX though.

You talking about Juan “Topo” Garcia. What happened?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » October 3rd, 2019, 4:17 am

Tablas was actually identified as an Unindicted co-conspirator in that indictment several years ago, so he remained in the California State prison system, but the good thing is that the conflict is over with the East Coast Crips and Tablas and his brother were instrumental in the ending of this conflict.