Compton Varrio 70s, Setentas (CV70)

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 9th, 2005, 6:48 am

i dont know YG...what u heard??

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » November 30th, 2005, 8:05 pm

oh yeah i been forgetting to add this little piece of information....The CV70 CHICOS click which is on the east side of compton and beef with CVCG CVTG SBCC and other east side hoods used to be BLOODS.....they claimed Blood and crip killa back in the early 90s back when they where formed. for real....it was CV70 CHS BLOODS....it was a CV hood and they claimed blood at the same time.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 1st, 2005, 11:46 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:oh yeah i been forgetting to add this little piece of information....The CV70 CHICOS click which is on the east side of compton and beef with CVCG CVTG SBCC and other east side hoods used to be BLOODS.....they claimed Blood and crip killa back in the early 90s back when they where formed. for real....it was CV70 CHS BLOODS....it was a CV hood and they claimed blood at the same time.
Did CV70 take over CVS hood by the park off Atlantic and Compton Blvd.

I was over there other day fucking up some TACOS off of Compton Blvd :lol: :lol:
and all I saw was CV70 writing on the walls...

10 years ago, all you saw was CVS...

P.S. Them tacos are SCREAMING !! :lol:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 1st, 2005, 11:18 pm

yeah they did....even the TFlats go all up around there and hit up all down atlantic crossing any CVS stuff out....CVS used to hit up alot around there letting everyone know that was there area. Their getting pushed out by everyone around there 70 CG TG

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 2nd, 2005, 2:37 am

streetsIswatchin wrote:yeah they did....even the TFlats go all up around there and hit up all down atlantic crossing any CVS stuff out....CVS used to hit up alot around there letting everyone know that was there area. Their getting pushed out by everyone around there 70 CG TG

YEAH THEY MORE TOWARDS ALONDRA NOW BASICALLY IN LIME HOOD.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 11:36 am

check this out.....the comedian Paul Rodriguez claims to have started the CV70's...LOL i cant believe this shit! its in LA weekly tho, could he be lying?? its a long article about his life story, scroll down to when he moved to compton.

http://laweekly.com/ink/05/30/features-quinones.php

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 7:59 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]oh yeah i been forgetting to add this little piece of information....The CV70 CHICOS click which is on the east side of compton and beef with CVCG CVTG SBCC and other east side hoods used to be BLOODS.....they claimed Blood and crip killa back in the early 90s back when they where formed. for real....it was CV70 CHS BLOODS....it was a CV hood and they claimed blood at the same time.[/quote]thanks also knew about it and better than that some cv70's og did start lpp's and were lpp's og ...yeah the east side chicos 70's were inside of lpp's turf and back when i was around i heard about the bloody 70's its a bit like bkm for atf or tg for nhcc ,and even now the ''e\s'' 70's are located inside of lpp's turf ...heard about tf hits around east side well after loosing some ground to the locos and all the ruz look like a lots of flatstaz went east up lynwood and even bumper told us about them starting a hood around cvs zone but not as the flat they start sum new ???

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 9:41 pm

i asked about CVLime st. but all i heard was its some mexican dudes that live on it tryin to start it up. they didnt say they were TFlats...maybe ECM's turning gangsta. KAK and KS crew are undercover TFlats thats what i heard. Either that or they bang TF when its not too hot for them. bkm beef with them KAKs and KS's, 70 never liked it that bkm is cool with STCC

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 19th, 2005, 10:12 pm

[quote="streetsIswatchin"]i asked about CVLime st. but all i heard was its some mexican dudes that live on it tryin to start it up. they didnt say they were TFlats...maybe ECM's turning gangsta. KAK and KS crew are undercover TFlats thats what i heard. Either that or they bang TF when its not too hot for them. bkm beef with them KAKs and KS's, 70 never liked it that bkm is cool with STCC[/quote]all i know is that some og from lpp is 70 so most of latinos that grew around ludaz mostly got into 70 and as u know exactly like cvtg cvwillow or bkm they had to turn sur but most of those hoods were bangin crips or bloods before la eme forced them into racism ...tru kak are tf undercovers lololol they tend to be more on cpt blvd u know that strreet that runs paralell to cpt blvd its not even on the map its a back street there they are on those apartments on magnolia or sum like that around 200 300 those blocks on the otherside of the famous courthouse ..tru the flat vs palmer have calmed down but palmer lost most of their blocks were kaks ca be found now

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » December 19th, 2005, 10:49 pm

did u read that article where paul rodriguez claims he started the 70's sometime after the watts riots? that shit is unbelievable

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 15th, 2006, 12:36 am

^^LOL, but on the real though, yo streets was he down with the 70s? lol i havent heard about this until you showed me it

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 15th, 2006, 12:45 am

From elementary to high school, I went to easily 15 different schools,” he says.

Rodriguez ended up back in Compton, at Compton Dominguez High, where trouble started brewing.

“I was subpoenaed three times for murder, because I was in one of the bloodiest gangs in Compton, Compton Varrio 70 Street. I started the 70s. I was an O.G. The blacks picked on us, and I was shot at. Remember, Compton was all black, so I organized the Mexicans and we became a gang. Years later, when I did a show at San Quentin [Live in San Quentin became one of HBO’s highest-rated specials], some vatos thought I was in there for real. They were like, ‘We wondered what happened to you.’ At Compton Dominguez, you were either a bigtime athlete like Dodger Kenny Landreaux or became hypes and died.”

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 16th, 2006, 5:09 am

hahaha afakasi...i never ever heard no shit like this, when i read it i was like WTF...it looks credible i mean i forgot which company published this interview but it is a major company. It sounds almost like a joke i cant imagine this being real...comedian paul rodriguez a OG CV70? goddamn hahaha

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 17th, 2006, 12:58 am

you can just tell what he said is just so generic and plain that he aint fooling anyone, but Yo streets was he really a rider for 70s? :lol:

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » April 18th, 2006, 12:04 am

i hope one day he gets to meet a real rider for the CV70's...and i hope this subject comes up...LOL

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » July 12th, 2006, 4:41 pm

afakasi wrote:
From elementary to high school, I went to easily 15 different schools,” he says.

Rodriguez ended up back in Compton, at Compton Dominguez High, where trouble started brewing.

“I was subpoenaed three times for murder, because I was in one of the bloodiest gangs in Compton, Compton Varrio 70 Street. I started the 70s. I was an O.G. The blacks picked on us, and I was shot at. Remember, Compton was all black, so I organized the Mexicans and we became a gang. Years later, when I did a show at San Quentin [Live in San Quentin became one of HBO’s highest-rated specials], some vatos thought I was in there for real. They were like, ‘We wondered what happened to you.’ At Compton Dominguez, you were either a bigtime athlete like Dodger Kenny Landreaux or became hypes and died.”

I've said it before and I'll say it again :lol:

I'LL BET MY LEFT NUT :shock: Paul Rodriguez was NOT an OG or even a hard core member of the CV70's :lol:

he ain't 70's material... :wink:

Keepin It Real
Martinez 8)

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Compton Varrio 70s, Setentas (CV70)

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 15th, 2013, 6:57 am

This was a cool little 7 year old thread

Where’s the camarada streets-is-watching?

And both my nuts are still firmly in place

Paul Rodriguez was not an OG from CV70’s… at best – he was an associate /wanna-be /he knew vatos from 70’s

I got this from his best friend growing up in Compton…

I believe he said that to get the white folks talking and boost his career

comptone70s
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: los angeles

Re:

Unread post by comptone70s » May 2nd, 2013, 4:31 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:CV70 is the only gang in compton with two seperate hoods. U got the CHS click hood and the TLS click hood. There used to be a CV70 M click. i wonder if anyone knows how long ago that was and what happened to it. I know that they say CV70 started on 70 street in north long beach but i know their aren't any 70's there now. There hasn't been any there since i can remember, the late 80's
cv70s,prims,monstros,chicos,peewees,tinylocos,timywinos..thats the order....the chicos we had lpp,mob,lhp,elmst,was our stomping ground,the other clicks on the s/s...when u put together so manyhard homioes together(the chicos)...soon it come to what it is now,we didnt recurit much,the homies were so raw tuned alot away,they tured cvsissys...as for the chicos there all locked up,dead,or somewhere doing there own thing..like me 2000 miles away from cali..mrCapone#1...LaSietecero los chicos de Comptone.......p/v

comptone70s

Unread post by comptone70s » May 2nd, 2013, 4:32 pm

mangler wrote:what does the 70 stand for?
for the yr the hood was made.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 3rd, 2013, 6:46 am

capone from cv70 chicos ? was african american no ?

comptone70s

Unread post by comptone70s » May 3rd, 2013, 10:59 pm

bgcasper wrote:capone from cv70 chicos ? was african american no ?
that would be correct....the 1 and only.

comptone70s

Re:

Unread post by comptone70s » May 3rd, 2013, 11:07 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:oh yeah i been forgetting to add this little piece of information....The CV70 CHICOS click which is on the east side of compton and beef with CVCG CVTG SBCC and other east side hoods used to be BLOODS.....they claimed Blood and crip killa back in the early 90s back when they where formed. for real....it was CV70 CHS BLOODS....it was a CV hood and they claimed blood at the same time.
.................this fool lost dont have a clue what hes talking about..we were never bloods,however we were tight with e/s pirus and the gees will allways be tight.never...all the blacks from the chicos were bloods too but it has been alllways cv70s cs sur13,another thing the chicos came out in 75

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » May 6th, 2013, 3:05 am

I heard you guys were named after 70th street before the name changed to Greenleaf

Y'all were started by CV Alondra....

and y'all were responsible for starting Leuders Park Boys, because some OG LPPs still have CV70 tatted on them

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 6th, 2013, 9:21 am

[quote="dubts"]I heard you guys were named after 70th street before the name changed to Greenleaf

Y'all were started by CV Alondra....

and y'all were responsible for starting Leuders Park Boys, because some OG LPPs still have CV70 tatted on them[/quote]CV ALONDRA ??? alondra boys who were on east cpt the others are on west cpt

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 6th, 2013, 10:09 am

ya ^^ i dont buy that either

to my knowledge ~ CV 70's is older than CV Alondra ... I cant see that happening

but I would lean more towards 70th St (now Greenleaf ave) being the origin of CV 70's

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 6th, 2013, 10:20 am

@ CV 70's

I was busted with your homeboy Chico (big ass Mexican) from CV70's in Y.A. late 1980's

do you know him?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 7th, 2013, 3:36 am

[quote="comptone70s"][quote="bgcasper"]capone from cv70 chicos ? was african american no ?[/quote]
that would be correct....the 1 and only.[/quote]ok ...welcome here you are a living actor of the old school cpt you were from monster or chicos ? also yes china dogg from lpp was very close to the chicos but he was lpp were you here back when cv70 started and how it started did you remember alondra boys the mixed gang not cva13 and in jail were you with the sur or the blood car in the days ? your post could be very interresting and would clear history and dissip gossip ...peace

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 13th, 2013, 1:49 pm

so you're saying there was a mixed called (Chicanos and Blacks) called Alondra Boys

that was out before CV Alondra and they started CV70's :shock:

hmmmm

i dont know abou that one

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 13th, 2013, 1:51 pm

^ mixed gang *

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » May 14th, 2013, 6:49 am

[quote="MARTINEZ"]so you're saying there was a mixed called (Chicanos and Blacks) called Alondra Boys

that was out before CV Alondra and they started CV70's :shock:

hmmmm

i dont know abou that one[/quote]yes thats what i was sayin

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 20th, 2013, 3:12 am

i got ZERO or CERO love for the 7 ohs. but respect to compton70s if he's a real og from the 70's because he was before my time. But if he is saying the 70Chicos were not claiming Blood he is tripping. the 70chicos were claiming allegience to the blood-piru sets in compton into the 1990s because they were claiming blood. i do not know their history, but i do know that. this is before the 70Tinylocs were even beefing with the ATF CC's before any known crip beef, the chicos were claiming their allegience with blood. this even before any 70-CC beef . before 70Tiny locs beeef with the nutty blocks way before any ATF beef. even before the acaicias got into it with the nuttys. little known fact the 70's tls was getting into it with the nutty blocks before they got into that acacia beef

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 20th, 2013, 6:24 am

comptone70s wrote:
bgcasper wrote:capone from cv70 chicos ? was african american no ?
that would be correct....the 1 and only.
:shock:

how old are you?

reason I ask is cus I was in Y.A. in the late 1980's thru early 1993

i did 5 years total and I bumped into at least 4 black cholos from CV 70's

only other varrio that had more blacks was ws 18th Street ... to their credit, they were with it, especially homeboy from 70's who was up North with me... Straight Sureño

these are facts

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”