What gangs neighborhoods have you lived in?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: What gangs neighborhoods have you lived in?

Unread post by youngspade » February 10th, 2013, 3:28 pm

60th and 10thave

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 11th, 2013, 8:05 am

young-spade ^^

your pops is from 60's???

cant see him giving his full blessing to be from IFG?? that mustve been some pedo

anyway - did you ever get sweated living in Harlem or 40's hood?

was The Jungles going at it with The Family whne you lived there?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » February 11th, 2013, 11:28 am

Lol, my dad pulled a gun on me last yrto be exact lol.

Junglez, No, that was in the mid to late 90s
30z, no, i lived with my OG cousin from harlem, nd i got 3cousins from harlem nd a unc thats godfather days (hes 64)
40z some niggaz knew but i got a unc from Original Western 40z (first 40z)

Last yr i got banged on by sum junglez it was 3vs1 nd they heard where i. Was from they didnt want no poblems or even diss or nothing.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » February 11th, 2013, 11:29 am

Oh yeah, i got a gang of female reps thats my cousin from Jays, our building was one of those junglez hqz...

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » February 11th, 2013, 11:36 am

youngspade wrote:Lol, my dad pulled a gun on me last yrto be exact lol.

wtf :shock:

say it aint so.... pops bangin on son :P

when did the pedo between IFG kicked off with The Stones?

who is your OG cousin from Harlem?

yeah... Harlem Godfathers predates both the Crips and Bloods... ask him what they were before they were Harlem Godfathers?

I cant see an L.A. Gang calling themself just "Harlem" ... it had to have something behind it (before Crips came out in 1969)

damn ese - most of your family is Rollin O's (30's/40s/60's) ...thats crazy :lol:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » February 11th, 2013, 4:14 pm

Yeah i got alot of homies like me, i calmed down with banging for a min
When my cousins killed one another but that was in 03-04
But the bps nd IFG war was early 2000s but it was small problems between bos and IFG
THAT was sweptd under the rug for blood unity.

They call my cousin Beaver just to name one of my cousins.

I was super young with the Gz my brother 10yrs older then me and hes the reason im from IFG not 60s.

Nd he doesnt talk gang talk too much since hes been in nd out of surgery recovering but he had stories for me as a youngster.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2013, 1:12 am

xxx wrote:I wouldn't.... No BPS reside in that area, what is that, behind crenshaw mall on the Liquor Bank side?

Stocker starts on la Cienga in ladera heights, separates Baldwin Hills from View Park and ends in Leirmert Park..

It don't touch no gang areas....outkirts of BPS and 40aves.

Jungles doesn't go that far South..

The Jungles stops on whatever that next street is where the swapmeet used to be, and that's pushing it....
You talking about Marlton. I guess I can agree with Marlton to the South.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 7th, 2013, 8:32 pm

- I live in Monrovia for 6 months in Monrovia Nuevo Varrio (MNV) area.
-

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » March 9th, 2013, 12:34 am

Are they still active? I seen some writing but never met anyone from there. Are they still on that NK tip?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 13th, 2013, 12:04 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Are they still active? I seen some writing but never met anyone from there. Are they still on that NK tip?
that was many moons ago - dont know

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » March 14th, 2013, 12:47 am

youngspade wrote:Dad from 60s, we lived on 69th and 10th ave until he leftd when i was 5

Moved to Inglewood
CPF
Then 94IFG
Then moved on beach in NHP hood from there i bounced.
Stayed in the 30s inbetween Expo nd 37th
Stayed in 83hoover hood off 82nd nd hoover
Stayed in Junglez on August st
Stayed in Qsb hood
Stayed in Ftb hood off 35th and normandie
Stayed in 40s hood off leimert blvd
Stayed in some of these hoods more than twice
Stayed in Inglewood 13 off abor vitae
Stayed in bebops for a min too cant think of more.
moms "got around" huh? :wink:

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » March 14th, 2013, 9:55 am

Yu a buster too nigga xxx, dubts, gayass nerd.

complexblackness
What city do you live in now?: The universe

Unread post by complexblackness » April 5th, 2013, 10:14 am

E/S 43GC

Florencia 13

A few others.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 24th, 2013, 8:14 am

AztecNinja wrote:Yeah same Cricket, rico suave...lol
Q-vo Aztec

i was posted on Bonnie Beach, close to Fairmount last weekend... thats always been a LOTT 13 block for the last 3 decades

one block down form e. Rockwood

all older TLS 13 vatos

I saw your boy lil Cricket from GL drive up ... he didnt stop .. guess cus we're not on the freindliest of terms these days

but we actually had a brother of the original GL Rockwood posted with us, pistearing/drinking

he wouldve of firme as long as I was there tho

it is what is tho...

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » April 27th, 2013, 3:30 pm

Sup Martinez, I been out of action for awhile....lol Cricket aint my boy, I just know his pretty ass from my homegirl and the streets. Whats the pedo like between TLS and GL, I cant see it getting too much out of control being that Im sure there is alot of history together? But never know, who would of thought Primera and Cuatro would have got so ugly.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » April 29th, 2013, 10:49 am

yup ^^

there was definitely mucho history between our two varrios

so when it cracked 20 years ago (1993) ... it was a sick war

becasue we both knew each others hang-out spots and homes, more so than any Maravilla gang would ever know

shiiiit... i had crimees from Geraghty Loma

it got really ugly.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 5th, 2013, 2:25 am

Deane and 54th Street IS NOT AND NEVER WAS considered a gang neighborhood and nobody who lives up in there gangbangs. IF there are any gang MEMBERS living there, they are retired, right up the street from the EDD office, and those homes over there are fairly decent. 54th and Deane WAS NEVER a neighborhood, nobody ever got beat up, shot or killed on 54th and Deane Ave you buster!, like I said, that's where RETIRED gang MEMBERS live and is not and NEVER WAS considered a gang neighborhood just because some og's from 60's WHO YOU DON'T PERSONALLY KNOW BUT ONLY HEARD OF OR READ ABOUT live. YOU DON'T BANG NIGGA, you admitted that, so shut that shit up! Sepulveda and Palms blvd is Blastin' Foos Gangsta Crips turf, like QuePollo3 said, and the whole city of L.A. knows that. Clown.

xxx wrote:
TheAngels wrote:I lived in 2 areas in L.A. during my childhood & teenage years (80s & 90s): Mid City, and then on 54th street & Deane Ave right on the border of View Park and L.A. (South Central). Then we moved back to Mid City.

Grew up in Mid City. First lived off Venice & Crenshaw, in Lafayette Square. There were no gangs in this immediate neighborhood. This was an enclosed upper-middle class neighborhood. But you didn't have to go far to run in to Rollin 20s hood just to the east. A little to the west was School Yard Crip. To the north was Mid City Stoners 13. 18th Street was to the west. West Boulevard Crip was to the south. I'm sure there were other gangs, I just can't remember them all. I think Crazy Riders 13 were just to the northeast.

During this time as a child I also moved back & forth to Hawaii. Definitely no gangs in that area.

Then we moved to 54th & Deane in the late 80s to early 90s. This was a few blocks west of Crenshaw. Technically lived in View Park, which isn't part of the city of L.A. (County Sheriffs patrol this area). This area ranges from wealthy black families in the hills to middle class black families in the "flats". I lived in the middle class area in the flats. The border of South Central L.A. was literally two doors down. You could tell because the street maintenance crews from the city stopped paving fresh asphalt right at the county line. And vice versa. But this area had no gangs that I could tell. But you didn't have to go far to run into the NBC clicks & Rollin 40s to the north in Leimert Park, and then there were the 60s just to the South.

I've heard of Rollin 50s Brims but I don't remember them in this area -- I think they were further to the east -- east of Crenshaw.

Funny thing is, while living in this area, my dad used to take me to violent rated R movies as a kid, and I realize it was only because he was too cheap to hire a baby sitter. So he took me to see 'Boyz N The Hood' at the Baldwin Theatre (remember the theater on La Brea near the Jungles). This theater was the main "Black" theater in the Crenshaw District before the "Magic Johnson Theater" era. It was crazy because I remember the theater being packed with gangbangers to see this movie. Looking back, it was surreal in the sense that we went to see a movie, now considered a classic, dealing with gang culture in South Central, in the heart of the area where the setting of the film took place, filled with gangbangers from South Central. This movie was shown nationwide and later in other countries, but only in South Central could you experience that authenticity while watching it.

Then we moved back to Mid City in early 1992, just before the Riots. This time we lived off Venice & La Brea. I lived in St. Elmo Village, just east of La Brea. This hood was School Yard Crips & 18th Street. Just to the west, west of La Brea, were the Mansfield Crips and Drifters 13. Just north of the Midtown Shopping Center/World On Wheels was Mid City Stoners 13.

I remember when the riots popped off. Midtown Shopping Center got burned down. Well, maybe about 70% of it. World On Wheels remained, as did the bowling alley, as did the Pico Swapmall and Broadway Federal Bank. Pico Swapmall got converted into an OSH. Everything else that got burned down got rebuilt. I'd say it was completed by 93 or 94 at the latest -- relatively quickly. Then mini-malls and shops around Pico & La Brea got burned down. The Lucy's on Pico & La Brea was the only building on that corner that remained.

Then I lived outside of L.A. in another state and in Japan for 4 years during the early 2000s, before returning in the mid 2000s. I now live near The Grove shopping center area now -- there are no gangs in this area. There's yuppies & hipsters, art galleries, and white women walking to yoga & pilates classes, etc. I heard the closest gang to this area was a Carnales set just north of Pico & Fairfax, but I heard that set is defunct and died out in the 90s. I think they were from those apartments just south of Little Ethiopia along Fairfax.

Deane & 54th Street is RSC Hood, more of a Suburb for the Hood..members live allthrew there...The Members that lived in this area would Cross Slauson to hang out or cross West Blvd to hang with the Chesely Boys...

This street was also home to a Trendy Click/gang called Sex Jerx...They claimed Deane Ave as a Click....They are defunct now.

What side of 54 did you live, the more North you go , less members live..

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 5th, 2013, 9:38 am

When did Sepulveda & Palms become a Gang infested Ghetto / Gang neighborhood ?

Give me a Break!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 5th, 2013, 10:54 am

Like I said, 54th and Deane HAS NEVER been known for any gang or drug activity, no shootings, no murders, you get the picture! Lmao!

xxx wrote:When did Sepulveda & Palms become a Gang infested Ghetto / Gang neighborhood ?

Give me a Break!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 5th, 2013, 1:27 pm

your too young to know what went on in the area bro. Your coming up in an era where Gang Activity is drying up all over the city. So what you seeing now, aint what was happen during the War Years....The Gang Landscape of Los Angeles has change dramaticlly....Yall dudes came along after the Wars were over /declining....Yall are part of a Watered Down Era.......So you looking around at Neighborhoods or areas that ran its course, members are aged out the game.....you wont see niggas hanging outside like Boyz in the Hood......every corner of a Gang Territory aint riddled with Drugs, Crime and Killings. Certain Pockets of a Terrotory hold the Activity, while other parts are quiet......Just look at your so-called neighborhood where a Murder has never been committed ever....just a bunch of car thieves, pick pockets and burgalaries...Minor league Mistermeanor gang bullilly Palms Jr High Kids.....

relax, you and younspade have a complex, im guessing yall aint secure in yall gang and reputations.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 5th, 2013, 4:37 pm

Check this out faggot! I was born in the mid 70's when gangs were just forming into gangs after the black panther party was dismantled. My father and uncles knew Tookie Williams personally!, and were runnin' with the Slausons, The Revel Riders, and Bartenders when they were on the scene! I was a kid in the 1980's when gangbangin' was at it's heyday, like I said before, I watched the 60's get massacred on Corning Street lmao!, I was a teenager in the 1990's when the gang scene started calming down because of the L.A. riots and the introduction of the 3 strikes law in 1994, that's when the game TRULY got watered down, at the same time, the game didn't stop, niggas were still gettin' shot and killed, gangbangin' never really calmed down, and niggas were gettin' stretched with life sentences, the only difference between the 80's and 90's was the drug game dried up, and the bangers got younger, and the laws got tougher! We were in junior high and high school in the late 80's to mid 90's, the 1990's was still a real era in time in it's own right, you wanna talk about watered down?, that would be the 2000's, when niggas like me were already adults and chillin' in the cut, and these youngsters who were born in the early to mid 80's were out here, runnin' reckless. You wanna talk about watered down?, THAT WOULD BE YOU!, BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED YOU NEVER GANGBANGED, you come here to the internet with your biased opinions and argue with everybody, and the sad fact about that is with your reply, you imply and make it seem and sound like you are over 40 years old, which really makes you look like a fuckin' idiot, and even more so since you get your info from what you read here on the internet! I can tell by your bitchified behavior you're a coward, you don't know any O.G.'s personally, you aint' from 60's, never was from 60's, and 54th and Deane Ave has always been turnt down!!!, and was never known for drug sales, gang activity, or murders! Lmao.

The Palms area has always been a decent to nice neighborhood, but there has always been a gang presence over there!, my homies were already on Mentone, Hughes avenue, Exposition blvd, and Canfield Avenue LONG BEFORE Snoop Dogg was accused of killin' that nigga from BYSH in Woodbine Park!, and that part of West L.A., West L.A. period is supposed to be quiet, because them white property owners are not gonna allow that nice part of L.A. to deteriorate like it almost did when us West L.A. Crips were out there bangin'! We're too close to Beverly Hills, LOCATED ON THE TRUE WESTSIDE OF TOWN, and the property owners have realized the true worth of that property, and frankly, I'm glad West L.A. has quieted down and cleaned up somewhat, because I never liked lookin' at pothole ridden, oil stained streets, trash all over the ground, and run down property! West L.A. HAS ALWAYS REPRESENTED A HIGHER STANDARD OF LIVING!, and small minded, ignorant clowns like you with that South Central mentality are not welcome over there, YOU CAN'T AFFORD THE RENT! Lmao, shut yo turnt down, internet warrior, cyberthug ass up! You're a clown and a bitch!, you contradicted yourself when you said not every part of the hood is infested with drugs, gang crime and killings, which is what I've been preachin' to yo bitch ass from day one! Just because West L.A. is quiet now and on the Westside of L.A. on a nice part of town does not mean it doesn't have a bloody past!, but you, with your biased opinions, come here to the internet and disrespect the West because it isn't South Central, like I said, 54th and Deane is not rsc hood, and has never been known for ANY TYPE of crimes! No gang or drug activity, no fights, and definitely no murders. Shit has happened in the Palms, and thank God you don't know my business!, because you're clear in Victorville or somewhere else in the I.E., and you don't acknowledge us! but then again, you know what it do!, that's why you've tried to discredit us, going on 9 years now!, here on the internet! Lmao! Faggot!

xxx wrote:your too young to know what went on in the area bro. Your coming up in an era where Gang Activity is drying up all over the city. So what you seeing now, aint what was happen during the War Years....The Gang Landscape of Los Angeles has change dramaticlly....Yall dudes came along after the Wars were over /declining....Yall are part of a Watered Down Era.......So you looking around at Neighborhoods or areas that ran its course, members are aged out the game.....you wont see niggas hanging outside like Boyz in the Hood......every corner of a Gang Territory aint riddled with Drugs, Crime and Killings. Certain Pockets of a Terrotory hold the Activity, while other parts are quiet......Just look at your so-called neighborhood where a Murder has never been committed ever....just a bunch of car thieves, pick pockets and burgalaries...Minor league Mistermeanor gang bullilly Palms Jr High Kids.....

relax, you and younspade have a complex, im guessing yall aint secure in yall gang and reputations.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 5th, 2013, 4:40 pm

And lastly, I don't give a fuck about what's happening now! If you're tryin' to gangbang now, you're late, and you look stupid as fuck! Don't preach to me about what's happening today, because today's street activities are bitchified, and not real, not like it was when I was out there in the 80's and 90's! Keep up the bad work hater, keep reading, and keep arguing about the past YOU HAD NO PART OF! Lmao!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 5th, 2013, 4:50 pm

You wanna talk about watered down? That would be you!, because nobody heard of you or knows you for any gang related activities in them streets! Your KEYBOARD wars have been HERE!, on streetgangs.com lmao, and that was 2004!!! Who's watered and turnt down!? Look in the mirror!, and most importantly, look at your own history! Weenie!

xxx wrote:your too young to know what went on in the area bro. Your coming up in an era where Gang Activity is drying up all over the city. So what you seeing now, aint what was happen during the War Years....The Gang Landscape of Los Angeles has change dramaticlly....Yall dudes came along after the Wars were over /declining....Yall are part of a Watered Down Era.......So you looking around at Neighborhoods or areas that ran its course, members are aged out the game.....you wont see niggas hanging outside like Boyz in the Hood......every corner of a Gang Territory aint riddled with Drugs, Crime and Killings. Certain Pockets of a Terrotory hold the Activity, while other parts are quiet......Just look at your so-called neighborhood where a Murder has never been committed ever....just a bunch of car thieves, pick pockets and burgalaries...Minor league Mistermeanor gang bullilly Palms Jr High Kids.....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 6th, 2013, 11:18 am

i couldnt even read all that shit...

Only thing that stood out was you were born in the 1970's and when everybody your age was bangin, you were a Buff Fien......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 6th, 2013, 11:31 am

Stop lyin' bitch, you read that shit, and the only thing that stands out in my mind is you're an over 40 year old loser, you're a internet gangsta, you NEVER gangbanged, you're a six-owe groupie, and the paperwork would list you as a six-owe associate. Faggot! Lmao!

xxx wrote:i couldnt even read all that shit...

Only thing that stood out was you were born in the 1970's and when everybody your age was bangin, you were a Buff Fien......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » May 6th, 2013, 11:35 am

@WLA Palms what do you mean 60s got massacred on Corning street?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by youngspade » May 6th, 2013, 7:51 pm

Same people WLA dese niggaz neutrons lol

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 6th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Venice and Beethoven is part of the Culver City's, but on the way outskirts tho! When I used to work at that lil community center called Neighborhood Youth Association on Venice and GrandView back in 1990, when the city of L.A. had the S.Y.E.P. (summer youth employment program), the MS's and the Venice Sho-lines used to come up there all the time, EVERYDAY!

Quepolo3 wrote:BPS- jungles- stayed off of Don Tomaso and Stocker in some apts. running alongside stocker
Blasting Fools Gangster Crips- I lived in the UCLA apts on Sepulveda in between Sepulveda and Palms
Santa Monica or Culver city (don't know which one), stayed on Beethoven St x venice blvd.
Harlem 30's- stayed off of 35th pl between Van ness and Cimarron.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 6th, 2013, 10:28 pm

Lmao

youngspade wrote:Same people WLA dese niggaz neutrons lol

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » May 6th, 2013, 11:56 pm

Neutrons is Chicago slang, where are you really from?
nobody in California says that or even knows what it means....

@WLA Palms you didn't answer the question, when did 60s get "massacred" on Corning street?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 7th, 2013, 12:20 am

I'm not going to dignify your stupid ass question with an answer! IF you didn't live in West L.A. in the middle of that shit when it happened, then figure it out! What?, why are you gettin' defensive for the 60's for?, you from 60's now homie? I know fa damn sho you weren't in the car!

dubts wrote:Neutrons is Chicago slang, where are you really from?

@WLA Palms you didn't answer the question, when did 60s get "massacred" on Corning street?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 7th, 2013, 12:25 am

You already know what and when that shit happened, that shit is old news, common knowledge, and I guarantee you will tell me differently, in defense of the 60's right? Lmao.

dubts wrote:Neutrons is Chicago slang, where are you really from?

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”