gang wars from the 90's

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: gang wars from the 90's

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 13th, 2013, 8:15 pm

judastaugamma wrote:RPB-ABZ beef goes back to the valley.

CARSON RPB was started up by VALLEY RPB.

not many ppl remember this because VN ABS are known for beefing with pinoy gangs but RPB use to be cliqued up with AB. them and TGP.

RPB/TGP/ABS all came up around the same time mid-late 80's.

they were cool with each other. a lot of TGP lived around Valerio in Van Nuys and a lot of RPB was from Panorama City down the street.

they beefed with the older valley asian gangs like The Boys TBS and Asian Bad Boys ABB as well as the LA based pinoy gangs setting up shop in the valley like STS, TST, RBS, JFX.

a lot of the og AB married RPC and TGC. a couple of the og Asian Girlz were former TGC and RPC, that's why AG was mostly pinays.
That's some trippy history on ABZ-RPB, allies!? Damn. Also, didn't know Valley RPB go that far back, to the mid 80s. I feel like Carson RPB started mid-90s. I first ran into RPB at a house party around '96-'97. I was a youngster busting on the cardboard haha when the girl who lived at the house's cousins came running down the street sayin "RPB RPB, they blocked the streets."

The Boys...who was first Carson or the Valley? To me I know TBS as the "original" asian gang in Carson, though CPC later eclipsed them. Everyone thinks they were the first.

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » May 13th, 2013, 8:36 pm

NewChinaTown626 wrote:Tisoy are you from Carson? How did the Phillipino gangs up there become Bloods?
Yeah, grew up in Gardena later moved to Carson during middle school.

Good question...you'd have to ask someone older than me, they were already like that when I was a young buck. My guess is the proximity to pirus caused the influence. My two cents:

I heard once that it was because Hawthorne BNG and Hawthorne Piru shared a turf. Another story was because of the SRB-BNG alliance. SRB was maybe the first pinoy gang pushing colors like that, they were down with the Rus in Carson. All i know for certain is BNG was connected to WSP, even family. As in one cousin was Bahala and the other banged Westside Piru, some were brother-in-laws, etc. Also BNG heads and Kabbage Patch heads used to roll around together alot, they were cliqued up.
Side note: older bahalas I met weren't that way (flying red), just the fools around my age and younger.

OG is supposed to have been somehow a clique or a spin-off of SRB, like their "little brothers." So that's probably why OG claims "blood."

RPB i think has always flown red, not necessarily as bloods though. It stems from up north where their main enemy was Vigilante Boys who sported blue. I think the Carson RPB may have started because they were surrounded by bloods. Carson RPB functions heavily with OG. But I can't confirm RPB really claimed "blood" openly. Never actually heard them say so or hit up that way.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » May 13th, 2013, 9:21 pm

valley rpb definitely came first. someone from up north brought it down to the valley. then someone from the valley brought it to the carson.

rpb in the valley never claimed blood. 80's they were like new wave style like a lot of asian gang. 90's they were into that GQ pretty boy gang look. nautica and all that.

rpb was deep early 90's. maybe deepest asian gang in valley.

they had some down fools but overall a lot of in school only bangers and rankers. a lot of the other asian gangs were giving it to them.

when ab turned the heat up in the valley, they did rpb foul. straight messed up stuff. shooting up rpb girls (even a pregnant one) and shooting up ex-rpb that didn't bang anymore.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » May 13th, 2013, 9:25 pm

i don't know who came first tbs valley or carson.

valley TBS was before my time. they weren't really around in the valley anymore by the 90's.

i just heard about them from older pinoy fools.

NewChinaTown626
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: WestSide LA

Unread post by NewChinaTown626 » May 13th, 2013, 11:59 pm

Makes sence. RPB and ES LAOB were allies at one point too.

Hoods are always turning other hoods out. Mixing hood culture with the allies.

For example, Blacks got Cambodians actin hood like a motha fucka. My Cambo ninjaz are a trip. When I first met my ninja from Oriental Boyz In High School..this guy was wearin some jeans with a fat albert picture..Chilled with nothin but Black hunnies while gettin his hair braided.

The Mexican homies get turnt out too. Speakin Khmer slang and all. Lovin our pahok sauce (fish paste).

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » May 17th, 2013, 4:58 pm

for those who weren't around the valley back in the days.

a couple of the high profile RPB vs. ABS/ABZ shootouts during the mid 90's.

RPB vs. ABS outside the infamous PLUSH CUE pool hall in winnetka aka roscoe and desoto

http://articles.latimes.com/1994-09-11/ ... a-park-car

RPB vs. ABZ at a flier party at golden valley auditorium in van nuys

http://articles.latimes.com/1996-03-18/ ... 1_van-nuys

SB Tisoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SB Tisoy » June 19th, 2013, 2:50 pm

NewChinaTown626 wrote:Makes sence. RPB and ES LAOB were allies at one point too.
Now there's a head scratcher. How did these two hoods even cross paths??

FINITO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: TOrrance

Unread post by FINITO » January 25th, 2014, 12:06 am

Rac VS UB.... I can't think of a single moment when UB had the upperhand.. They got smashed everytime, punked at school, one foo got shook so badly he moved to New York.

KTF vs Triad Boyz.. 8 KTF homies took out like 20 TBZs behind Ralphs market and their dailo didn't do shit about it.. He just stood there with his black leather gloves and looked for the quickest exit..

KP VS LGKK

GG Boyz VS ACS