What gangs neighborhoods have you lived in?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: What gangs neighborhoods have you lived in?

Unread post by dubts » May 7th, 2013, 2:20 am

What's with all the misplaced anger? Relax bro...your on edge for no reason

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 7th, 2013, 4:20 am

It was ajoke yu bitchass nigga....nd i have been to chicago btw...dubts i bet yo old ass a broke nigga

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » May 7th, 2013, 4:27 am

All up nd down state street in the low end, the steeet where the ICKIES (WHERE GD STARTED IN DIS PJZ) ND THE Dearborn projects where the cobras reside. The pj my folks in is the archord courts off 22nd nd princeton ....uncle harolds, uncle remus chickens spots nd madison blvd is like our crenshaw blood. Downtown Chi shits on DTLA.

Went to Club Nitro ....i was outthere blood in 06 but i know where the word comes from how do you gang researcher lol

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by TheAngels » May 26th, 2013, 2:55 am

xxx wrote:your too young to know what went on in the area bro. Your coming up in an era where Gang Activity is drying up all over the city.
I think this is great that gang activity is declining. Maybe young Blacks & Hispanics have more opportunities, jobs, and other things to do.

I would like to see a day when South Central is as safe to walk through as say, Santa Monica. Or even the worst part of West LA.

I know some of the net bangers or real bangers here might find that corny but I'm a grown man now, so I don't see how gangbanging is better for minorities than jobs and education.

When was gangbanging in LA at its peak? I would say sometime between 1988-1994 roughly. 1992 saw the most murders in total.

And I hate to say this but I wonder if part of the reason gangbanging is down has to do with a smaller percentage of Black people in LA than there was in the 80s and 90s. I mean I think Alex Alonso had it somewhere on his site that in LA statistically murders are most likely to happen among Black males than any other group by race & gender. Hispanics gangbang too, but there are less gangs per capita among Hispanics than among Blacks. There are more Hispanic gangs than Black gangs simply because there are way more Hispanics in LA.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » May 26th, 2013, 3:08 am

WLA PALMS wrote:
The Palms area has always been a decent to nice neighborhood, but there has always been a gang presence over there!

I've been through Palms several times in the 90s and 2000s... I always got the feeling that while it is a nicer neighborhood (as is West L.A. in general), I got the feeling that there was some lowkey gang activity going on there.

Isn't there a Drifters set from the Palms area? Culver City claim any spots there? And it ain't that far from Playboy Gangsta Crip's hood either. I would say it ain't far from Sotel 13 but they haven't been shit for years now.

LAPD West L.A. jurisdiction says they have the lowest crime than any part of the city. I also read that West L.A.'s murder rate is about the same amount as in some cities in Europe.

Yeah West L.A. was getting turned up in the early to mid 90s with all those wars though.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 29th, 2013, 1:32 am

No, the drifters or DFS is farther east down Venice Blvd in MFGC territory, and DEFINITLEY NO!, Culver City has NEVER claimed any spots in the Palms, but like I mentioned, West L.A. had to calm down, them property owners had the police in their ear, telling them to limit or pretty much obliterate section 8 over there, too close to UCLA, the beach, and Beverly Hills. I was hearing that some of the property owners, particularly Fred Leeds, were very discriminatory when it came to black tenants, they would not rent to black tenants who had teenage to young adult black male children between ages 16-27. When he bought that apt building on Shenandoah where my cousins used to live at, he evicted ALL the black tenants in the building, everybody in the building was affiliated, Harlem 30's, Long Beach Insanes, and us BFGC's, and he eventually got sued by the city and had to pay some fines for discrimination.

TheAngels wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:
The Palms area has always been a decent to nice neighborhood, but there has always been a gang presence over there!

I've been through Palms several times in the 90s and 2000s... I always got the feeling that while it is a nicer neighborhood (as is West L.A. in general), I got the feeling that there was some lowkey gang activity going on there.

Isn't there a Drifters set from the Palms area? Culver City claim any spots there? And it ain't that far from Playboy Gangsta Crip's hood either. I would say it ain't far from Sotel 13 but they haven't been shit for years now.

LAPD West L.A. jurisdiction says they have the lowest crime than any part of the city. I also read that West L.A.'s murder rate is about the same amount as in some cities in Europe.

Yeah West L.A. was getting turned up in the early to mid 90s with all those wars though.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » May 29th, 2013, 7:17 pm

There was some 18st activity in the Palms area for a while... From the early 90's up until the 2000's... I used to see them around Jasmine and Vinton off Venice back in the day... In the early 2000's they would be around Motor and Regent... I heard they played out...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 29th, 2013, 8:22 pm

Palms will never be respected as a Gang Neighborhood.Its too Late for all that. Other Parts of the City/gang World are unaware of any kind of Gang in Palms Period!

Someone from another area might move to the area with their parents and write on the walls....but it soon fizzles out, by-passers mistake grafitti as some local gang, but its all random and nomadic....nothing local with roots....

Palms has NEVER experience any Kind of Gang War EVER............

Onthe Gang Totempole, Palms is at the Bottom, just go see for yall selves....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 30th, 2013, 2:07 am

Young Nile wrote:There was some 18st activity in the Palms area for a while... From the early 90's up until the 2000's... I used to see them around Jasmine and Vinton off Venice back in the day... In the early 2000's they would be around Motor and Regent... I heard they played out...
I tried to find them several times and couldnt. Once I saw the graffiti, but it looked like a 10 year old wrote it.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » May 30th, 2013, 10:02 am

Thats cuz they played out about 10 years ago...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 31st, 2013, 1:58 am

You sucker, bitch ass nigga, YOU will never be respected anywhere, whether here on the internet and definitely not in them streets! Like I keep tellin' yo bitch ass, ALL of your KEYBOARD wars have been here on streetgangs.com lmao, nobody knows you!, YOU ADMITTED YOU NEVER GANGBANGED, so as far as we are concerned, you're a butt hurt bitch with an opinion! Like I also told yo faggot, mark ass, you're considered an associate on LAPD's paperwork lmao, the way you defend the 60's so damn tough. Fo real, your anger and hatred toward us makes you sound like a victim, like we robbed or whipped yo ass before! YOU are the only bitch who has changed your screen name HERE ON THE INTERNET like 3 or 4 times!, real niggas don't do shit like that!, let alone try to establish a reputation online! The Palms got a reputation, yo faggot, bitch ass doesn't! We've been shot at on them blocks! EVERYBODY on the Westside knows who we are!, even niggas on the eastside have told us to our faces they heard of us, on them streets and behind them walls, and some of us lived on the eastside, so do you think them eastside niggas aren't gonna bang on us if they saw us and we didn't tell them who we are? My lil homie used to live on Hooper, and we sho as hell told the 48 GC's who we are!!! You admitted you were in the house, watchin' out the window, hatin' on my homies when we were runnin' Canfield Ave!, when you claim your grandmother lived on the block!, but YOU WERE NEVER REAL ENOUGH to approach us with the funk! YOU A BITCH! Nigga!, your bitchified behavior here speaks for itself! We don't give a fuck about a reputation NOW!, WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT! Why do you think the police were so aggressive lockin' us up?, tryin' to clean up the Palms? When I was on the 105 bus, I overheard some niggas in the back of the bus say: "watch out in the palms, THAT'S WHERE THE BF hood!!!, AND THEY WILL BLAP that ASS! LMAO! YOU ARE A NONFACTOR!, YOU HAVE NO AFFILIATION! YOU'RE A 60 GROUPIE BITCH NIGGA! KNOCK IT THE FUCK OFF! YOU SOUND MAD YOU RATCHET MOUF BEEIITCH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You bitch ass keyboard gangsta! pahahahahahahaha!

xxx wrote:Palms will never be respected as a Gang Neighborhood.Its too Late for all that. Other Parts of the City/gang World are unaware of any kind of Gang in Palms Period!

Someone from another area might move to the area with their parents and write on the walls....but it soon fizzles out, by-passers mistake grafitti as some local gang, but its all random and nomadic....nothing local with roots....

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 31st, 2013, 2:00 am

You bitch ass faggot!, YOU WILL NEVER BE RESPECTED ANYWHERE! It's a damn shame you portray yourself as a hardcore, shit talkin', bitch ass loudmouf here on the internet lmao, but when you get around them niggas, you tuck your tail and stay humble in your place! Coward! Lmao

xxx wrote:Palms will never be respected as a Gang Neighborhood.Its too Late for all that. Other Parts of the City/gang World are unaware of any kind of Gang in Palms Period!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 31st, 2013, 2:11 am

In the early 2000's, we were deep all thru the turf! Motor and Regent, we stayed patrollin' and we never saw any 18's over there. Regent St. was like a main lil side street we used to connect all thru the turf. We stayed on Regent and Watseka Ave, the dead end street Delmas Terrace next to Rally's, Exposition and Hughes, I had homies who lived on Clarington, Jasmine, Vinton, Mentone, Glendon, Keystone, and National Blvd along the freeway and train tracks. Any hispanic gangs over there stayed in their place my nig, and I'm not puttin' no extras on that either! Them Westside Mocos didn't fuck with us, they tried every now and then, and got ran the fuck up off of Mentone Ave!, and I told 2 of them to their faces on Vinton and Palms blvd that was my turf!, and I was solo!

Young Nile wrote:There was some 18st activity in the Palms area for a while... From the early 90's up until the 2000's... I used to see them around Jasmine and Vinton off Venice back in the day... In the early 2000's they would be around Motor and Regent... I heard they played out...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 31st, 2013, 2:19 am

Lastly you bitch ass nonfactor, how can you say the Palms has no local roots when YOU KNOW and everybody else knows the BFGC's are THE ONLY gang to claim the Palms? Yo faggot, bitch ass sure as hell knows who we are lmao, and what part of the city we bang, you've been tryin' to discredit us for the past 9 years! Lmao!!! Where are yo roots at bitch nigga? You have none you nomadic clown because you admitted you never gang banged!!! You bitch ass six owe groupie ass dick sucker! Lmao, damn shame, you look like a bitch even online too! Only thang savin' your coward ass is your anonymity!!!, like I said, when your fag, groupie ass be hangin' out with them niggas, jockin' 'em, all on their nuts, you tuck yo tail and stay in yo place like the coward ass, anonymous, cross dressin' bitch you are! HAHHAHAHAHAHAH! NUFF SAID!! Go find a dick to suck you butt hurt, victim ass faggot!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 31st, 2013, 2:27 am

We've been in the Palms since 94, at least us from the La-Cienega Heights were, but we already had homies born and raised, and livin' over there before we expanded BFGC to the Palms area.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » May 31st, 2013, 2:38 am

Niggas on this website don't even respect yo bitch ass, so it's obvious real niggas don't even know or respect yo faggot ass in real life! Get yo gay ass tights out yo ass batman, and change your maxi pad and tampon too! You're bleedin' too hard, and it's soakin' thru your tights cuh!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 31st, 2013, 8:31 pm

Someone on the bus have warnings about the palms area, that's the funniest shit

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 10:00 am

You'ze a weenie and a bitch! On the internet and in real life. Now that's the funniest shit and takes the cake! Lmao!

xxx wrote:Someone on the bus have warnings about the palms area, that's the funniest shit

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 10:33 am

And lastly bitch nigga, keep my turf out yo shit smellin' mouf!, because you know and everybody else on this site knows you will never have the courage to say any of this shit to my face! You're a cyberthug/ethug, you look stupid as fuck, defending a gang and neighborhood YOU HAVE NO OFFICIAL AFFILIATION TO AND HAD NO PART OF! LMAO! You never got put on!, so shut the fuck up! How stupid and suckerish does that look? How bitchified and suckerish do yo bitch ass look, talkin' soooooooo much trash about my turf? You only make yourself look like a mad, hatin', bitch, weenie ass victim! Do you see how stupid you look? Wow, the internet sure does expose bitch ass niggas doesn't it? Lmao. If it weren't for the internet, you wouldn't have anywhere to channel your anger and hatred toward us, because like I said, you already know what it is in real life! COWARD!, AND A CROSS DRESSIN', BITCH ASS COWARD AT THAT!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA

xxx wrote:Someone on the bus have warnings about the palms area, that's the funniest shit

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 1st, 2013, 1:58 pm

Look dude I lived on Mentone, I walk to the corner stores on Motor and Tabor everyday, get gas at the am pm on palms and motor. There is no gang in palms period.......so you can sell these wolf tickets, but you ain't fooling nobody.....the closest real gang close to the area is Westside Locos, they been there since the 1980s and that's it...

Palms has a high turn off rate of graffiti crews coming and going, nobody has ever established themselves in palms, so stop lying to these people....

Vinton ave Hustlers (BYSH) are the Original bad guys of Palms and they folded when Snoop Dogs body guard killed their leader in the mid-90s....

One dude from 18 used to live in palms from RPK and had a few wannbe followers in the area. But that shit fizzled out..
Then you had a bunch of nomad Tagging Crews floating threw CFL. THEy claimed Palms so I guess yall shared Palms? and all that type of riff raff came and went....Palms ain't a Black or Mexican Neighborhood. Its White with a sprinkle of Minorities....

The Only thing Palms is know for is the Motor Yard an old school Graffiti Yard from the Late 1980s.....

When you mention Palms to fools born and raised in LA, they gonna mention Palms Jr high and the Motor Yard that's it!

BFA aka BFGC was a tagger crew that try to play Gangster fir a minute and is now DEFUNCT with no Neighborhood or tiny locs in their ranks, no new generation, no youngsters, novody wants to join that mickey mouse shit, they joining BYSH or PBG even BRG before BFA......

Now I'm done argue with yourself........

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 4:23 pm

Stop lyin' you bitch ass mark, YOU NEVER LIVED ON MENTONE NIGGA! I had homies who lived on Mentone and if you did live on Mentone, your faggot, bitch ass was in the cut!, hiding with your tail tucked between your legs, in your ass with your mouth shut because you sure never said a muthafuckin' thing to us! We used to hang out on Mentone in front of 3742, and I know you've seen us out there disciplining each other when niggas got out of pocket, and them mexicans who lived across the street got ran up off the block when we confronted them! You seriously need to shut the fuck up and kill the lies you faggot ass mark!, THE CFL's NEVER CLAIMED THE PALMS YOU BITCH! NEVER! THEIR TURF IS ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE PBG's on the Venice blvd side off of La-Cienega and Venice!, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YO BITCH ASS IS TALKIN' ABOUT! You're just runnin' your mouf out of pure, victimized hate busta! The BYSH's were NEVER the original bad boys of no hood but their own on La-Cienega and Pico nigga!, and the Mansfield's overshadowed them all day! They only hung out and a few of them lived in the Palms, sure, they may have sold a few drugs in the Palms, AS HAVE WE!, but them niggas sure didn't get rich in the Palms!, and went back to La-Cienega and Pico after Snoops bodyguard killed Philly Mac!, and that nigga WAS NOT their leader either, I KNOW HIS OLDER, BIG HOMIES BACK WHEN WE WERE GOING TO PAUL REVERE JUNIOR HIGH BACK IN 87-88 YOU BITCH ASS MARK! Sure there were a few lil taggers that lived in the Palms, EVERYBODY KNOWS THE PALMS IS BFGC!!!, and them taggers stayed in their place! BITCH!, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YO BITCH ASS SAY!, the Palms has always been and used to be a mixture of MORE blacks and hispanics with a few whites, the Palms has been cleaned up because the police aggressively arrested us, NOW, the Palms is MOSTLY WHITE with a sprinkle of blacks and other minorities NOW!, because the whites have taken the Palms back! My niggas are doin' stretches for real shit, in the name of the Palms and BFGC. That's my turf bitch nigga, AND EVERYBODY ON THE WESTSIDE FROM WESTERN TO THE BEACH KNOWS WHO WE ARE!, AND WHO BANGS THE PALMS! you don't know where you wanna live at, you're a faggot ass reject, that's why you no longer live in the 60's and why you've relocated everywhere you bitch ass faggot. I got a bunch of new tiny locs and a bunch of niggas fresh out the penn!, and we still bangin' in the Palms bitch!, stay yo faggot, undercover ass up out the turf coward, like I said, you ain't sayin' nothin' to me or any of my niggas fresh out the penn outside of this site you bitch ass mark! keep that real!, and don't even mention the Westside Mocos to me, they know what it is! Them nomads don't know if they wanna share turf with the defunct Helms 13's because they sure ain't runnin' the Palms, never have!, and never will!, not with me and a bunch of niggas fresh out of prison!, not with me tellin' them to their faces on Palms and Vinton that's my turf! Lmao, shut yo faggot, extra'd out, lyin' bitch ass up, and kill yoself, because there NEVER WAS ANY CREW CALLED BFA!

xxx wrote:Look dude I lived on Mentone, I walk to the corner stores on Motor and Tabor everyday, get gas at the am pm on palms and motor. There is no gang in palms period.......so you can sell these wolf tickets, but you ain't fooling nobody.....the closest real gang close to the area is Westside Locos, they been there since the 1980s and that's it...

Palms has a high turn off rate of graffiti crews coming and going, nobody has ever established themselves in palms, so stop lying to these people....

Vinton ave Hustlers (BYSH) are the Original bad guys of Palms and they folded when Snoop Dogs body guard killed their leader in the mid-90s....

One dude from 18 used to live in palms from RPK and had a few wannbe followers in the area. But that shit fizzled out..
Then you had a bunch of nomad Tagging Crews floating threw CFL. THEy claimed Palms so I guess yall shared Palms? and all that type of riff raff came and went....Palms ain't a Black or Mexican Neighborhood. Its White with a sprinkle of Minorities....

The Only thing Palms is know for is the Motor Yard an old school Graffiti Yard from the Late 1980s.....

When you mention Palms to fools born and raised in LA, they gonna mention Palms Jr high and the Motor Yard that's it!

BFA aka BFGC was a tagger crew that try to play Gangster fir a minute and is now DEFUNCT with no Neighborhood or tiny locs in their ranks, no new generation, no youngsters, novody wants to join that mickey mouse shit, they joining BYSH or PBG even BRG before BFA......

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 4:36 pm

You scary, coward, bitch ass mark!, you know muthafuckin' well you've seen a bunch of niggas fresh out the penn hangin' out at that park around the corner from am/pm!, but yo scary, faggot, bitch ass ain't sayin' nothin' to us, you just keep on duckin' and hiding, passing by lmao, when a bunch of my tiny locs got out the penn, the Palms is exactly where they went back to! WE STILL THERE BITCH NIGGA!, you can't and won't stop nothin' bitch nigga! Plain and simple

xxx wrote:Look dude I lived on Mentone, I walk to the corner stores on Motor and Tabor everyday, get gas at the am pm on palms and motor. There is no gang in palms period.......so you can sell these wolf tickets, but you ain't fooling nobody.....the closest real gang close to the area is Westside Locos, they been there since the 1980s and that's it...

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 4:47 pm

And lastly you extra'd out, lyin' ass victim, the Westside Mocos have always been defunct and never been active!, AND HAVE NO HISTORY OF DOING ANYTHING HARMFUL TO BLACK GANGS Lmao, they were quiet right along with the Helms 13's! Lmao, you don't know what yo bitch ass is talkin' about faggot, you just runnin' yo shit smellin' mouf, sayin' a whole bunch of nothin' because I will say this again, YOU SURE AIN'T SAYIN' NOTHIN' TO ME OR ANY OF MY HOMIES OUTSIDE OF THIS SITE BITCH NIGGA! You look like the bitch you are, tryin' to discredit us for the past 9 years!, on the internet! Lmao, take it to the streets bitch, which we all know you ain't and won't do! Loser!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 5:06 pm

Fo real sucka, stop lyin' to everybody and stop with the hate bitch!, all you need to do is be one with yourself, and realize you're a bitch, always been a bitch, and always will be a bitch! Stop comin' to the internet, spreadin' lies because not only can I refute your lies, but you just plain ol make yourself look like the bitch you are!, your lies make you look hella stupid, stop exposin' yourself, but then again, keep up the bad work bitch, so I can keep laughin' at yo faggot, angry, victim ass! Lmao!

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 5:28 pm

Keep my turf and my business out of your mouth bitch, because you sho ain't gonna do nothin' to us!, YOU NEVER HAVE, AND NEVER WILL! COWARD! Your faggotry here on the internet proves that! Bitch azz weenie.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 1st, 2013, 5:38 pm

YOU always been defunct! Lmao, you never joined any gang, like I already told yo bitch ass, YOU NEVER got put on!, so shut the fuck up, hatin' and bumpin' your black ass gums, spreadin' lies about somebody else's business!, my business you bitch!, you internet gangsta. Stop bitch nigga!, you look stupid as fuck, and you ain't gon do shit to nobody! You never have! Lmao! I rest my case.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » June 2nd, 2013, 12:17 pm

WLA PALMS wrote:In the early 2000's, we were deep all thru the turf! Motor and Regent, we stayed patrollin' and we never saw any 18's over there. Regent St. was like a main lil side street we used to connect all thru the turf. We stayed on Regent and Watseka Ave, the dead end street Delmas Terrace next to Rally's, Exposition and Hughes, I had homies who lived on Clarington, Jasmine, Vinton, Mentone, Glendon, Keystone, and National Blvd along the freeway and train tracks. Any hispanic gangs over there stayed in their place my nig, and I'm not puttin' no extras on that either! Them Westside Mocos didn't fuck with us, they tried every now and then, and got ran the fuck up off of Mentone Ave!, and I told 2 of them to their faces on Vinton and Palms blvd that was my turf!, and I was solo!

That's wild because I never thought of that area as the hood... I know that spot near Rally's. And today it doesn't seem like the hood. Did that place change? Landlords kicking people out?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 2nd, 2013, 2:05 pm

Let me tell you somethin' man, the Palms is not and never was outrageously off the hook like the ghettos of South Central L.A. USED TO BE, and I'm not tryin' to portray it as such, I have no extras like this clown faggot xxx aka Mangler, this bitch ass faggot obviously has a bias towards us because it blows his mind that my people are some real ones out there and he obviously doesn't accept that, like I don't acknowledge his nonfactor ass, all I'm tryin' to say is my turf is real, my people are real, and we've been thru the game like everybody else! I said the Palms has been cleaned up!, back in the mid 90's until 2005, the Palms was ringin', and EVERYBODY IN THEM WESTSIDE STREETS KNOW THE REAL BUSINESS!, NOT THIS BIAS THIS BITCH MADE VICTIM XXX is spreading. I'VE SAID PLENTY OF TIMES BEFORE THE PALMS HAS BEEN CLEANED UP!, AND I DON'T MIND THE CHANGE, BECAUSE I NEVER BELIEVED IN BEING ON FRONT STREET. I KNEW THE CHANGE WAS COMIN' WHEN THE LA-CIENEGA HEIGHTS GOT CLEANED UP! THAT'S WHERE THE GENTRIFICATION STARTED! THAT WAS BOUND TO HAPPEN IN WEST L.A. WHAT PEOPLE DON'T REALIZE IS THAT THE CITY, TO SHOW IMPARTIALITY TO LOW INCOME FAMILIES, AND TO MEET THE FEDERAL GOVT'S INTEGRATION AND FAIR HOUSING ACT, THEY GAVE INCENTIVES TO PROPERTY OWNERS IN WEST L.A. TO RENT TO LOW INCOME FAMILIES AND INTEGRATE SECTION 8. WHAT THEY DIDN'T COUNT ON WAS THE VIOLENCE OF THE DRUG TRADE AND THE GANG PROBLEM THAT CAME WITH THAT. BACK IN THE DAY, AND I KNOW YOU ALREADY KNOW THIS AS WELL AS EVERYBODY ELSE INCLUDING THAT FAGGOT XXX, WEST L.A. WAS JUST AS BLOOD SOAKED, VIOLENT AND OFF THE HOOK LIKE THE REST OF THE CITY! NOW, AFTER ALMOST 40 YEARS, THE POLITICIANS HAVE TAKEN WEST L.A. BACK!, AFTER THEY GAVE THE BANGERS A CHANCE TO CLEAN UP THEIR ACT. THE LAWS HAVE CHANGED FOR THE BETTER, WHICH PREVENTS AND ACTS AS A DETERRENT AND MAKES NIGGAS THINK BEFORE PUTTIN' IN ANY KIND OF WORK! IT'S NOT ABOUT BEIN' ON FRONT STREET, HANGIN' OUT ON A CORNER, SELLIN' DRUGS IN BROAD DAYLIGHT, ROBBIN' AND HURTIN' INNOCENT PEOPLE WHICH IS THE STEREOTYPE THIS BITCH ASS FAGGOT XXX WANTS TO SELL TO GUPPIES TO BELIEVE IS HARDCORE, THAT SHIT IS STUPID AND EXTRA'D OUT, AND THAT DAY IS DEAD AND GONE! THOSE ACTIONS ARE THE REASON WHY THE LAWS HAVE GOTTEN TOUGHER, AND WHY WEST L.A. GOT CLEANED UP!!!, BUT BACK IN THE DAY, THAT'S THE WAY IT WAS, EVEN IN THE PALMS AREA!, ALTHOUGH NOT AS PROLIFIC AS THIS FAGGOT XXX WANTS TO SELL AS HARDCORE. MY PEOPLE BEEN BANGIN' THE PALMS SINCE 93! BFGC IS THE ONLY GANG TO REPRESENT THE PALMS, AND EVERYBODY OUT THERE KNOWS WHAT IT IS, WHETHER THEY WANT TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT OR NOT! WE'VE BEEN SHOT AND SHOT AT ON THEM BLOCKS! I'VE GOT FAM DOIN' LIFE SENTENCES AND HOMIES WITH BULLET WOUNDS AND SCARS FOR THE PALMS!!!! THAT SHIT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN NOW! THAT DAY IS OVER WITH!, THEM EXTRAS THIS FAG XXX WANTS TO SELL SOUNDS STUPID AS FUCK, IT'S A NEW DAY!, THIS IS 2013!, MY PEOPLE AREN'T SUPPOSED TO BE OUT THERE ON FRONT STREET, STUPID WITH IT! SOMETIMES CHANGE IS GOOD!! ANYBODY TRYIN' TO BANG NOW IN 2013 IS STUPID AS FUCK! WE'VE ALREADY BEEN THERE AND DONE THAT!, AND ESTABLISHED OUR REP IN THE PALMS!, AND WE'RE STILL THERE! FUCK XXX YOU BITCH ASS MARK, YEAH, WE MUST'VE WENT THRU YO FAGGOT ASS POCKETS AND BEAT YO ASS BEFORE, OR YOU MUST BE A REJECT WHO COULDN'T AND DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT! YOU SURE DIDN'T MAKE THE CUT WITH THE 60'S FAGGOT!!! LMAO!!!!

TheAngels wrote:
WLA PALMS wrote:In the early 2000's, we were deep all thru the turf! Motor and Regent, we stayed patrollin' and we never saw any 18's over there. Regent St. was like a main lil side street we used to connect all thru the turf. We stayed on Regent and Watseka Ave, the dead end street Delmas Terrace next to Rally's, Exposition and Hughes, I had homies who lived on Clarington, Jasmine, Vinton, Mentone, Glendon, Keystone, and National Blvd along the freeway and train tracks. Any hispanic gangs over there stayed in their place my nig, and I'm not puttin' no extras on that either! Them Westside Mocos didn't fuck with us, they tried every now and then, and got ran the fuck up off of Mentone Ave!, and I told 2 of them to their faces on Vinton and Palms blvd that was my turf!, and I was solo!

That's wild because I never thought of that area as the hood... I know that spot near Rally's. And today it doesn't seem like the hood. Did that place change? Landlords kicking people out?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » June 2nd, 2013, 7:28 pm

@ Angels......

Palms is a gang free-zone.....nice safe place to raise a family.....and walk your dog at night,think I'm lying, just drive through there, your eyes won't lie to you.

Its not a ghetto/barrio. Never has never will.....its an apartment zone, no houses very few long term residents, high turn over rate, no gang has roots there, how? Ain't like you can have generations with no home ownership, rents are 1000 to 1800 and risingAlways was a white neighborhood, no section 8, no open market drug dealing.....Whites and Asians walk they dogs, man that community ain't putting up with no gang fucking they shit up..

L.A Times.com has a page where they give you crime alerts when an area gets hit with a crime wave or increased activity, Palms NEVER makes that list.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 2nd, 2013, 7:48 pm

You stupid bitch, you're repeating what I ALREADY said looooooooonnnng time ago you bitch ass mark. I've already talked about change and why it had to happen. Why are you repeating me? You've ran out of BS to say? I'll tell yo faggot, nonfactor ass this: YOU ARE A BITCH, YOU ALWAYS WILL BE A BITCH, YOU NEVER MADE ANY LIST! IF IT WEREN'T FOR STREETGANGS.COM, NOBODY WOULD KNOW YOU! You didn't make the 60's list you bitch ass nomad ass nonfactor, so all you can do is come to the internet witcho this suckerism? Lmao, you a bitch, and that will never change! Deal with that bitch nigga.

xxx wrote:@ Angels......

Palms is a gang free-zone.....nice safe place to raise a family.....and walk your dog at night,think I'm lying, just drive through there, your eyes won't lie to you.

Its not a ghetto/barrio. Never has never will.....its an apartment zone, no houses very few long term residents, high turn over rate, no gang has roots there, how? Ain't like you can have generations with no home ownership, rents are 1000 to 1800 and risingAlways was a white neighborhood, no section 8, no open market drug dealing.....Whites and Asians walk they dogs, man that community ain't putting up with no gang fucking they shit up..

L.A Times.com has a page where they give you crime alerts when an area gets hit with a crime wave or increased activity, Palms NEVER makes that list.

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 2nd, 2013, 8:05 pm

And like I said bitch nigga, WE'RE STILL IN THE PALMS! YOU CAN'T CHANGE THAT, AND YO BITCH, COWARD ASS ISN'T GONNA STOP IT EITHER! STOP HIDIN' AND STEP TO, WHICH LIKE I SAID WE ALL KNOW YOU ARE NOT AND WON'T DO!, YOU KNOW YOU'VE SEEN US IN THE PARK BITCH NIGGA!, BUT YOU DRIVE BY, DUCKIN', DODGIN', AND DISGUISIN' LIKE THE COWARD, BITCH YOU ARE. LIKE I SAID, YOU NEVER MADE ANYBODY'S LIST EXCEPT STREETGANGS.COM'S FOR BEING AN INTERNET/KEYBOARD WARRIOR! LMAO, GIVE IT A REST YOU BITCH, LIKE I ALSO SAID, WE ROBBED AND BEAT YO ASS BEFORE!, THAT'S WHY YOU BEEN MAD AT US FOR THE PAST 9 YEARS! I REST MY CASE! GANGSTAZ MOVIN'!!! LMAO

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » June 2nd, 2013, 8:25 pm

Lastly bitch nigga, the fact you come here and quote what your cybernerd ass read off of L.A. Times goes to show you're an internet clown, who sits behind a computer, talks super shit to everybody, and research online. First off, there is nothing wrong with getting info from the internet because we live in the age of technology and that's the way the game of technology is going, the internet is referred to as the information superhighway, what makes it wrong on your part is you come here to the internet, and argue everybody down like you lived this life when you haven't!!!, like you can swear up and down you did these things when we all know and your faggot, bitchified behavior shows you haven't!!! You can't vouch for anything you say unless you read it off the internet!, you post attachments and stats and links off the internet. YOU NEVER been out in them streets, you never had the courage to live this life!, you never joined the gang because the 60's saw the bitch in you and WOULDN'T PUT YO FAGGOT ASS ON, and let you just tag along as their groupie! Lmao, I'm done with it, your behavior speaks for itself you bitch ass stalker! You been stalkin' and tryin' to discredit the BFGC's for 9 years! You look like a deranged, delusional bitch who couldn't accept no for an answer after a nigga booted her to the curb! Lmao! Gankstaz movin'!!!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”