Horace Mann Middle School in ETG turf

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Horace Mann Middle School in ETG turf

Unread post by alexalonso » May 29th, 2013, 11:12 am

Yes, Horace Mann Middle School is located in ETG turf, but the district cover both Rollin 60s and ETG turf, so many of the 5th graders who are 11 who attend this school and eventually join a gang, would be friends first before joining the 60s or Eight Trays.
Attachments
horace-mann-school.jpg
horace-mann-school.jpg (404.74 KiB) Viewed 7986 times

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Horace Mann Middle School in ETG turf

Unread post by xxx » May 29th, 2013, 8:39 pm

Are You Serious?

Where did you come up with that Bogus Info, you gotta be Joking?

Horceman in ETG Hood, since When?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 29th, 2013, 8:45 pm

i had to look at the Calendar to see if it was April 1st....

Alonso, i think you better call Monster, Skull and Sodi and ask them who's hood Horaceman is In..

Strange...........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 29th, 2013, 8:47 pm

alexalonso wrote:Yes, Horace Mann Middle School is located in ETG turf, but the district cover both Rollin 60s and ETG turf, so many of the 5th graders who are 11 who attend this school and eventually join a gang, would be friends first before joining the 60s or Eight Trays.

Horace Man is a Middle School 6th Grade to 9th Grade then you got to Crenshaw 10th Grade to 12th Grade, unless they change shit around.

5th Grade is Elementary School..........

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » May 29th, 2013, 9:44 pm

Horace Mann on the other side of western.......its very true many of them were friends before they got put on I seen this within my own peoples from these two sets.......that school on the 60 side but that area is a recruiting ground for north and fronts and both sets go to the school

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 30th, 2013, 2:03 am

xxx wrote:Are You Serious?

Where did you come up with that Bogus Info, you gotta be Joking?

Horceman in ETG Hood, since When?
My bad, you know I know that 60s is on the west side of Western. I haven't slept in a couple days, but yeah, it is right there on the south east corner of 60s turf. My point was that the district of Horace Mann covers both ETG and 60s turf, so there are kids from both sides that live close to Western and Florence that attend that school.

I think that it goes from 6th - 8thh grade. Most Jr Highs in LA changed from 7 - 9 to 6 - 8th, but I am sure you will correct me if I am wrong on that one.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » May 30th, 2013, 2:04 am

xxx wrote:i had to look at the Calendar to see if it was April 1st....

Alonso, i think you better call Monster, Skull and Sodi and ask them who's hood Horaceman is In..

Strange...........
Mofos are ready to take my head off when I make a mistake. It like being home with my family, everybody expects me to get shit right 100 percent of the time. Yeah yall, I make mistakes too, especially when I am tierd.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 30th, 2013, 5:21 am

alexalonso wrote:
xxx wrote:i had to look at the Calendar to see if it was April 1st....

Strange...........
Mofos are ready to take my head off when I make a mistake. It like being home with my family, everybody expects me to get shit right 100 percent of the time. Yeah yall, I make mistakes too, especially when I am tierd.
shit i didnt c it was debated here i replyed on the other thread

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » May 30th, 2013, 7:42 am

Its all good Alonso.....thought you were shooting shots on our borders disputes...because you know the turf is from Western to the Fox Hills Mall!

But yeah, RSC and ETGs go to Horace Man, not Fronts and the North..60s dominate the school and the 83 usually don't make to the 2nd semester.....

83 leave out the Front gate, 60s hit the back gate......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 2nd, 2013, 1:39 am

foos are 11 - 13 years old during middle school. If they going at it like that, at that age, the school need to re-hire an admin. I always imagined if I was a principal at a school, how I would run a strict, no nonsense, environment, where kids would love to learn and would not think about their enemies in the same way when you are on a level 4 prison yard, your local enemies are obsolete.

Yeah, Western to Fox Hills Mall, or Western to Sepulveda and everything in between!!!

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » June 9th, 2013, 5:22 pm

Lol

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » July 4th, 2013, 7:21 am

It's in sixties hood not ETG

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » July 4th, 2013, 7:42 am

alexalonso wrote:foos are 11 - 13 years old during middle school. If they going at it like that, at that age, the school need to re-hire an admin. I always imagined if I was a principal at a school, how I would run a strict, no nonsense, environment, where kids would love to learn and would not think about their enemies in the same way when you are on a level 4 prison yard, your local enemies are obsolete.

Yeah, Western to Fox Hills Mall, or Western to Sepulveda and everything in between!!!
@Alonso- It's unfortunate bruh, but that is a very impressionable age, where young people are trying to find themselves. If you look at most middle schools (public anyway), you see our young people trying to identify with something, and typically gangs are part of it. It is very little that schools can do about it. Once they leave the school campus, they receive a different type of education, one about life. It starts at home mane.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » July 5th, 2013, 4:02 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
alexalonso wrote:foos are 11 - 13 years old during middle school. If they going at it like that, at that age, the school need to re-hire an admin. I always imagined if I was a principal at a school, how I would run a strict, no nonsense, environment, where kids would love to learn and would not think about their enemies in the same way when you are on a level 4 prison yard, your local enemies are obsolete.

@Alonso- It's unfortunate bruh, but that is a very impressionable age, where young people are trying to find themselves. If you look at most middle schools (public anyway), you see our young people trying to identify with something, and typically gangs are part of it. It is very little that schools can do about it. Once they leave the school campus, they receive a different type of education, one about life. It starts at home mane.
I think that if every Middle School had a Peer counselor and met with at risk kids on a weekly basis, at least 10 percent of those kids would change, but you are right, its not much the school can do. These are the years where the gang identity is solidified, 8th and 9th grade.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » July 5th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Now you from 60s? Lol

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 16th, 2013, 12:32 pm

At 1:36 Tee Gee from Eight Tray Gangster says "/Horace Mann babies and we all with the shit/" He actually attended there.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 5:02 am

Homes came out the gate dissing the NH's. I guess its no different than the Slauson Boys in their rhymes.

That's dope 4 a freestyle though.

bkstomp3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: H-Town

Unread post by bkstomp3 » April 10th, 2014, 10:55 am

the school is in the corner of 60NHC hood and that area is usually pretty dry. dont get me wrong its still easy to get caught slippin cuz niggaz still be over there but for the most is quiet compared to the more rowdy sides.I went to Horace Mann for 7-8th back in 97-99 and then to crenshaw and at the time it was majority 60's who went there and the 83 kids didnt speak on it much but like dude said at end of school 60 went through back gate towards they hood and 83 kids went through front gate towards they hood for the most.so you kinda knew which world foos was coming from and going to. but at that age, all we did as kids was talk mess and claim a hoods until 9th grade then we get put on with exception of few who already banged in middle school...