Bring something to the table!

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Bring something to the table!

Unread post by Sentenza » March 21st, 2013, 7:39 pm

alexalonso wrote: thanks, I appreciate your kind words. Also, there are several people who log on to this forum and dont ass any substance. If all the people who logged in eveyday added something, there would be more substance, but I will be making some enhancements to the forum, to the site, that will improve if more than what it is now.

But at the end of the day, bring something to the table as Martinez said.
Yea but some people only log on here to read whats being said and some left because the quality and quantity of discussions decreased.
Some think this site is being used by cops, some were just fake characters and some simply forgot this site.
I was more active too, but a few years ago there were more foreign users here and people who were interested in political, religious and social discussions, now theres almost none of that in comparison to 2005/6/7.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » March 22nd, 2013, 12:31 am

alexalonso wrote:
thanks, I appreciate your kind words. Also, there are several people who log on to this forum and dont *add any substance. If all the people who logged in eveyday added something, there would be more substance, but I will be making some enhancements to the forum, to the site, that will improve if more than what it is now.

I try 2 man.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 22nd, 2013, 7:39 am

despite my french accent i try my best

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » April 6th, 2013, 5:17 pm

Sentenza wrote:
alexalonso wrote: thanks, I appreciate your kind words. Also, there are several people who log on to this forum and dont ass any substance. If all the people who logged in eveyday added something, there would be more substance, but I will be making some enhancements to the forum, to the site, that will improve if more than what it is now.

Yea but some people only log on here to read whats being said and some left because the quality and quantity of discussions decreased.
Some think this site is being used by cops, some were just fake characters and some simply forgot this site.
I was more active too, but a few years ago there were more foreign users here and people who were interested in political, religious and social discussions, now theres almost none of that in comparison to 2005/6/7.
If any site is being used by the cops its hoodup.com, which has no screening process to its users at ALL. 100 percent of that site is open to the public, which anyone can read. The main sections of this site are CLOSED OFF to the public, such as General, Black Gangs, Hispanic Gangs, Asian / White gang sections are completely shut off from the PUBLIC. So if the police are on any site, its that one.

If the police want to get access to my site, they will need a subpoena from a Judge and in 15 years of having this site that has never happened. But I have received ONE call from law enforcement, regarding a "Cop Killing post" that someone left on the main page, not in the FORUM, which anyone can access. So I can imagine how many times the police have contacted Sin, the owner of that site regarding user's IP address, which he would have to turn over because he leaves that entire forum open to the world and the police to read.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » May 30th, 2013, 3:28 pm

alright ....

Im starting to get bored around here; thats just keepin it 100

I need something firme to keep me coming back

cough-Chica69-cough :P

naw ... seriously

if I dont see some quality shit from you vatos/niggas/others ... Im gone.

i always got my home at Allhood -

i was just trying to bring some life back in this mothafucka

Alrato

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » May 30th, 2013, 10:08 pm

[quote="MARTINEZ"]alright ....

naw ... seriously

Alrato[/quote]orale martinez i did what i could

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 2nd, 2013, 4:27 pm

Is Allhood back up?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2013, 11:43 am

TarHeelRED wrote:Is Allhood back up?
I didn't know it was down.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » June 3rd, 2013, 11:49 am

I appreciate everyone who has come here and contributed. This forum has been active for over 10 years and has inspired many other street gang forums. When I created this forum in 2003, I had plans to create it in 2001, but I didn't understand the php language at the time and just put it off for two more years, but when I did finally get around to it, it created a significant following.

I never wanted it to be a forum that had ignorant posts, net bangin, silly exchanges, and it was a challenge but this forum has covered practically everything there is to cover historically, especially the topics that most people find interesting. For me there is always more information, more topics. more people to discuss etc.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » June 3rd, 2013, 9:18 pm

[quote="alexalonso"]I appreciate everyone who has come here and contributed. This forum has been active for over 10 years and has inspired many other street gang forums. When I created this forum in 2003, I had plans to create it in 2001, but I didn't understand the php language at the time and just put it off for two more years, but when I did finally get around to it, it created a significant following.

I never wanted it to be a forum that had ignorant posts, net bangin, silly exchanges, and it was a challenge but this forum has covered practically everything there is to cover historically, especially the topics that most people find interesting. For me there is always more information, more topics. more people to discuss etc.[/quote]
much props the first time i logd into your site was in mid 90's at that time you was still doing map studies in ucla or fresh out .the web page was very basic but yet you had off the hook info i mean you the first to throw all crips and bloods name online ..i remember i came in your site cause of the keyword i threw on altavista at that time that was phone modem era aol it was slow as fucc than u had a guessbook . ...on the guest book the dinosaure of all netbangin and it was the birth of set dissing online fools from everywere was dissing ..than on the latino side there was also a web page who was also off the hook it was run by a guy from toonerville who was working on a boat or sumthing than few years after with the same host of the chicano page u had a crips website born with even more details than your list concerning south central he had a guest book also ...we went back and forth on his book ...if u remember that era u had a clanton guy spaming boards with his drawings ...than i stopped for few years cause of life me not being in that spot ...but everything started again here in the 00's when i migrated to phuket to start a new life i had my crib with a com so between two dives i was havin fun talkin like in the hood while being actually in the seashore of phuket it helped me to change my life you cant cut from gangster to square in a different country in one day without nostalgi and u need that blocc clowin but u surounded by fish and customer from russia so that forum was helping me makin the transition im thankfull wanna thanks yall for all those laught specially kevin mangler george the jungle h60sta k mac kevinh sixowe and all his caracteres and the brother westcoast from baby loccs the splendid tataa .also the homie yg i really miss his nursy ass deeply im sure he was a nice guy the homie stateraised who disapeared was also firme the homie gibby dusty rocksta nile ...why nile is only on hoodup ...all the raymonds special xray rip its turning into a roll call but thats what it is ...what about street from compton maximum luv he brang a lot too the homie lonewolf is an historian and is always like martinez come up with some clean and nice info ...last but not least thanks alonzo for all that ...i mean its our lifestyle like it or not we grew up in that its our culture and there is nothing to be ashame of ..if we dont collect those street info about our brothers and the life they lived the one that will..believe me will transform it into a another story fitting their purpose ...we are living humans last witness of an era and this forum is our history peace

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » June 8th, 2013, 8:04 pm

alexalonso wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:Is Allhood back up?
I didn't know it was down.
I guess I was wrong 4 assuming. I use 2 be a member over there but I don't know what happened. After I snitched on X they probably deleted me. I don't miss him.

CharlieBossMan
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by CharlieBossMan » June 8th, 2013, 9:37 pm

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Lookie here, I am as white as ghost, but, I have grown up in shady neighborhoods all my young life...So...Most of my first friends, girlfriends etc were people of color...Back in the 70's, where I grew up, color didn't matter much, not at our ages anyway, it was later as we got older that I would start to see an inclination toward separation of the races, like toward high school.

The HS I went to was pretty mixed. Mixed races and socio economic backgrounds. I still had a lot of friends of color becuase that was my neighborhood. But I got ribbed by whites for hanging around 'black dudes" and my black friends got ribbed for hanging around 'whitey'....So during school, we kind of stayed separate but after school, it was all good again. We never spoke about this, really.

Back in HS, I was a small time weed dealer, nickles and dimes, that's about it. During class, I went to the restroom and on my way there a black dude I didn't know came to me and said he heard I had bags for sale. I broke my own cardinal rule which was to 'never sell to no one I didn't know' and told him yes. He wanted to check out a nickle. My bags were always good weight and good quality, so I had a good rep. Well he snatched it from me and took off running. I went running after him and this car pulls up next to me and this white dude asked me if that 'nigger' just ripped me off....I said he did...BIG mistake...He pulled out a gun from under his seat and said 'Let's go look for that nigger' I was tripping big time because I wasn't on the same cloud as this dude was on...I mean yeah, would be nice to get my bag back, but smoke someone over a 5 dollar bag? NO! So we went driving and I saw the black dude out of the corner of my eye but I didn't tell white dude. In fact, I told white dude I thought I saw him in a different direction ...He sped down the street....I told him I saw him go in between some houses and I would jump out and for him to drive on the other side and I would meet him...So I jumped out and ran....home...I didn't wan't no part of it.

The next day at school one of my black friends came up to me and handed me $10...I asked him what that was for..He said a cousin of his told him last night that he had ripped off this white kid at school a nickle bag...He asked his cousin what this white kid looked like and described me. When my friend found out, he told his cousin that he had just ripped off his friend, me, that he had known for years and always kicked him a free jay once in a while. The cousin was bummed to hear this so he gave him $10 to give to me as an apology. I gave my friend back $5 and told him to tell his cousin that it was all good, no harm, no foul. From then on out, the only people that harassed me in school were rednecks.

As I grew older, I drifted away from my friends of color. You know, you get a job, then a better job, then a girlfriend, then an apartment, then a better apartment and the next thing you know, I am in a predominantly white neighborhood and once in a while, you run into an ignorant racist fuck that makes 'nigger' jokes or 'wetback' jokes. So, even though I made good money, I stepped down in neighborhoods so I can be among mixed people. It was kind of rough at first, because I made good money so I drove a Cadillac and I also had a work truck since I was a trades person. My Caddy got broken into and my work truck did also and got tagged up. But I didn't give up. I felt this is where I wanted to be, this is where I belonged.

After the first year, people in the neighborhood got to know me. There were black gangs on one end of my neighborhood and hispanic gangs on the other end. But they didn't beef with each other, they didn't hang with each other either, but they only beefed with gangs from other neighborhoods that would walk through mine.

I got a medical card and started smoking again...The odor was pretty string coming through my window and long story short, I eventually turned on half the neighborhood. I was also talked into 'pimpin'' out my Caddy and I put some 20'a on my var and tints and a couple of 12's in the trunk and a nice ice cream green paint job.

One night while sleeping, I was woken up....I heard some commotion outside my window, but didn't see anything. The next morning I get ready for work and I see on my truck someone tried to tag it but looked like they didn't get to finish it. According to one of the dudes in my neighborhood, they caught someone from the other part of town trying to tag my truck up with their hood name and they caught him and well...yeah....For the next couple of nights, this other gang from this other part of town tried to come back to get my hood people back...Wrong thing to do, the hispanics on my street clicked up with the blacks on my street and sent these guys packing...and for good...No one messed with my car or truck ever again either. No matter where I went within a 5 mile radius every seemed to know me and say hi to me. They even gave me a nickname "Charlie Boss Man" mainly as a joke because I was white and had a Caddy.

But sometimes I would get invited to their birthday parties or picnics at the park and I would go. For the ones that didn't know me, they would mad dog me because I was white. But my friend would quickly straighten them our and let them know I was cool, but I never really felt fully accepted. One of my black friends from the hood bought me some red chucks for Christmas. The black gang in my hood were bloods. I told him I thought he as crazy if he thought I was gonna wear red chucks in that neighborhood that people thought I was gonna be frontin' or trying to be a poser or some shit. My friend told me all u gotta do is tell people you have Blood Love. I wasn't an angel or nothing, but I wasn't a square either...I never did any time, but it doesn't mean that I never committed crimes, it's just that I was approaching 50 and had started to mellow. I stopped going to the picnics and slowly stopped hanging outside with the brothers. I was working hard and it was taking a toll on me and when i got home, I was just really tired and wanted to eat, watch TV and go to bed. But I had a dog and so I would walk him often and the respect for me was still there. Whenever a new person came into the neighborhood and didn't know me sometimes they would say shit to me as I walked my dog, disrespectful shit, then the next time I would see that same person they would all of a sudden be nice to me and greet me. They knew me as a 'coo' white dude that kept other people's business in the hood to himself and that no one should bother me or my vehicles. It didn't matter why, these new people were told, it's just the way it is. Charlie Boss Man is 'coo'

As I am now getting pretty old, I still live in that neighbborhood. I could afford a nicer place. I've been there and don't like it. It's not my type of people. I'm just not wired to live in an all white neighborhood. As a tradesman, it's bad enough most of them are my customers. They look down on me while I repair what it is they called me to repair when in reality, I probably make more money than they do or ever will.

Today it's just me and my dog. I stay to myself. Don't smoke anymore. Don't know who feels older these days, me or my dog, we are quite a pair, both of us hinging and clinging to life as we walk down 'our' hood. I look at my Caddy know, still all pimped out. Ice cream paint job showing a little fade, but still, once in a while, while me and my dog are driving to the park, I will hear a shout out 'Hey Charlie Boss Man' and I realize life is good...The hood is still fucked up, has it's problems sometimes, but they respect my space and in turn, I keep quiet about shit that goes down on my street. I don't know how many times cops have come to my door because they hear I have been here a long time and I am white, they think that I will automatically talk and snitch. I always tell the cops to speak up because I have a hearing problem, it's my cue to them that I don't hear nothing that goes on and my shades are almost always shut so I don't see nothing also.

I often wonder where my childhood friends are now...I reckon I could look them up on Facebook. I think they would get a kick out of my Caddy.

Moral of this story is two-fold:

If you are a person of color, remember, not all white people are our enemies. No way. There are some blacks and some hispanics I met that automatically look down on me simply because I am white. It makes about as much sense as white people looking down on people of color because they are not white. So remember, not all white people suck

and secondly:
You asked for people to contribute, so I am....

Charlie Boss Man

CharlieBossMan
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by CharlieBossMan » June 9th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Most people have left SG because it's too regulated. I mean, come on Alonzo, we are talking about gang-bangers here, though there are some with some intelligence, we are talking about mostly young guys, hyper-hormoned that want to run their mouths and net bang. What did you really expect intelligent conversations on your website? Did you expect to win a Pulitzer prize? Then you have a different section that only some people are allowed to go into...You want people to get on their knees and service you to be able to get into it? These kids have been told all their lives they are worthless and that their opinions do not matter etc and here you are doing the same. If you are that fragile about what these people say on your site, then maybe you should have another site for just OG's. Another reason is if I can come on this site, then cops can also and there is a wealth of information here and people are finally starting to realize that their big mouths bring heat. I don't know you, Alonzo, and I only believe about half of what I hear. But this elitist crap here and censorship is what is killing this site and many others. People don't come here to discuss art or exchange recipes, they come to be heard even if what they say is idiotic, most of us are intelligent enough to discern what's real and what's not.

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by lachica69 » June 14th, 2013, 11:13 am

alexalonso wrote:another one, just logged on, nearly 10 years on the board, 1 post.

k1mbo

bring something to the table!!! And you are from LA? hmmmmmm.
I use to know a Kimbo in junior high school, which is in LA, too. I wonder if it is the same Kimbo. Hey Kimbo....if it's you what's up? He was tall, slim bald head and dark skinned. I believe he was part of the rollin 30's back then. Is this you?

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 14th, 2013, 11:45 am

Que 'Onda Chica

if Kimbo dont wanna hollar

even tho i went to Garfield High school in East Los, I'll gladly hollar at ya :mrgreen:

lachica69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas

Unread post by lachica69 » June 17th, 2013, 11:01 am

I was raised in South LA went to Foshay junior high and lived in various gang neighborhoods like the 20's 30's and 60's. I saw the gangs and tried to hang with them for a minute but I don't know much about most of the gangs i hear about on the board so I don't have much to input, but i come to learn and give some advice on some issues. I hope to contribute best I can.

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » June 18th, 2013, 7:21 am

its cool just having a female here to get a different perspective

especially if you got a sense of humor,

cus im a fuck'n fool :mrgreen:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 4th, 2013, 8:27 am

CharlieBossMan wrote::evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Lookie here, I am as white as ghost, but, I have grown up in shady neighborhoods all my young life...So...Most of my first friends, girlfriends etc were people of color...Back in the 70's, where I grew up, color didn't matter much, not at our ages anyway, it was later as we got older that I would start to see an inclination toward separation of the races, like toward high school.

The HS I went to was pretty mixed. Mixed races and socio economic backgrounds. I still had a lot of friends of color becuase that was my neighborhood. But I got ribbed by whites for hanging around 'black dudes" and my black friends got ribbed for hanging around 'whitey'....So during school, we kind of stayed separate but after school, it was all good again. We never spoke about this, really.

Back in HS, I was a small time weed dealer, nickles and dimes, that's about it. During class, I went to the restroom and on my way there a black dude I didn't know came to me and said he heard I had bags for sale. I broke my own cardinal rule which was to 'never sell to no one I didn't know' and told him yes. He wanted to check out a nickle. My bags were always good weight and good quality, so I had a good rep. Well he snatched it from me and took off running. I went running after him and this car pulls up next to me and this white dude asked me if that 'nigger' just ripped me off....I said he did...BIG mistake...He pulled out a gun from under his seat and said 'Let's go look for that nigger' I was tripping big time because I wasn't on the same cloud as this dude was on...I mean yeah, would be nice to get my bag back, but smoke someone over a 5 dollar bag? NO! So we went driving and I saw the black dude out of the corner of my eye but I didn't tell white dude. In fact, I told white dude I thought I saw him in a different direction ...He sped down the street....I told him I saw him go in between some houses and I would jump out and for him to drive on the other side and I would meet him...So I jumped out and ran....home...I didn't wan't no part of it.

The next day at school one of my black friends came up to me and handed me $10...I asked him what that was for..He said a cousin of his told him last night that he had ripped off this white kid at school a nickle bag...He asked his cousin what this white kid looked like and described me. When my friend found out, he told his cousin that he had just ripped off his friend, me, that he had known for years and always kicked him a free jay once in a while. The cousin was bummed to hear this so he gave him $10 to give to me as an apology. I gave my friend back $5 and told him to tell his cousin that it was all good, no harm, no foul. From then on out, the only people that harassed me in school were rednecks.

As I grew older, I drifted away from my friends of color. You know, you get a job, then a better job, then a girlfriend, then an apartment, then a better apartment and the next thing you know, I am in a predominantly white neighborhood and once in a while, you run into an ignorant racist fuck that makes 'nigger' jokes or 'wetback' jokes. So, even though I made good money, I stepped down in neighborhoods so I can be among mixed people. It was kind of rough at first, because I made good money so I drove a Cadillac and I also had a work truck since I was a trades person. My Caddy got broken into and my work truck did also and got tagged up. But I didn't give up. I felt this is where I wanted to be, this is where I belonged.

After the first year, people in the neighborhood got to know me. There were black gangs on one end of my neighborhood and hispanic gangs on the other end. But they didn't beef with each other, they didn't hang with each other either, but they only beefed with gangs from other neighborhoods that would walk through mine.

I got a medical card and started smoking again...The odor was pretty string coming through my window and long story short, I eventually turned on half the neighborhood. I was also talked into 'pimpin'' out my Caddy and I put some 20'a on my var and tints and a couple of 12's in the trunk and a nice ice cream green paint job.

One night while sleeping, I was woken up....I heard some commotion outside my window, but didn't see anything. The next morning I get ready for work and I see on my truck someone tried to tag it but looked like they didn't get to finish it. According to one of the dudes in my neighborhood, they caught someone from the other part of town trying to tag my truck up with their hood name and they caught him and well...yeah....For the next couple of nights, this other gang from this other part of town tried to come back to get my hood people back...Wrong thing to do, the hispanics on my street clicked up with the blacks on my street and sent these guys packing...and for good...No one messed with my car or truck ever again either. No matter where I went within a 5 mile radius every seemed to know me and say hi to me. They even gave me a nickname "Charlie Boss Man" mainly as a joke because I was white and had a Caddy.

But sometimes I would get invited to their birthday parties or picnics at the park and I would go. For the ones that didn't know me, they would mad dog me because I was white. But my friend would quickly straighten them our and let them know I was cool, but I never really felt fully accepted. One of my black friends from the hood bought me some red chucks for Christmas. The black gang in my hood were bloods. I told him I thought he as crazy if he thought I was gonna wear red chucks in that neighborhood that people thought I was gonna be frontin' or trying to be a poser or some shit. My friend told me all u gotta do is tell people you have Blood Love. I wasn't an angel or nothing, but I wasn't a square either...I never did any time, but it doesn't mean that I never committed crimes, it's just that I was approaching 50 and had started to mellow. I stopped going to the picnics and slowly stopped hanging outside with the brothers. I was working hard and it was taking a toll on me and when i got home, I was just really tired and wanted to eat, watch TV and go to bed. But I had a dog and so I would walk him often and the respect for me was still there. Whenever a new person came into the neighborhood and didn't know me sometimes they would say shit to me as I walked my dog, disrespectful shit, then the next time I would see that same person they would all of a sudden be nice to me and greet me. They knew me as a 'coo' white dude that kept other people's business in the hood to himself and that no one should bother me or my vehicles. It didn't matter why, these new people were told, it's just the way it is. Charlie Boss Man is 'coo'

As I am now getting pretty old, I still live in that neighbborhood. I could afford a nicer place. I've been there and don't like it. It's not my type of people. I'm just not wired to live in an all white neighborhood. As a tradesman, it's bad enough most of them are my customers. They look down on me while I repair what it is they called me to repair when in reality, I probably make more money than they do or ever will.

Today it's just me and my dog. I stay to myself. Don't smoke anymore. Don't know who feels older these days, me or my dog, we are quite a pair, both of us hinging and clinging to life as we walk down 'our' hood. I look at my Caddy know, still all pimped out. Ice cream paint job showing a little fade, but still, once in a while, while me and my dog are driving to the park, I will hear a shout out 'Hey Charlie Boss Man' and I realize life is good...The hood is still fucked up, has it's problems sometimes, but they respect my space and in turn, I keep quiet about shit that goes down on my street. I don't know how many times cops have come to my door because they hear I have been here a long time and I am white, they think that I will automatically talk and snitch. I always tell the cops to speak up because I have a hearing problem, it's my cue to them that I don't hear nothing that goes on and my shades are almost always shut so I don't see nothing also.

I often wonder where my childhood friends are now...I reckon I could look them up on Facebook. I think they would get a kick out of my Caddy.

Moral of this story is two-fold:

If you are a person of color, remember, not all white people are our enemies. No way. There are some blacks and some hispanics I met that automatically look down on me simply because I am white. It makes about as much sense as white people looking down on people of color because they are not white. So remember, not all white people suck

and secondly:
You asked for people to contribute, so I am....

Charlie Boss Man
Hey Martinez ! Look what CharlieBossMan bring to the table ! :mrgreen: It feels good to read a real and simple man who don't gives a fuck about being the hardest on Earth sometime... As a French guy I have more to learn on gangs from you, than to share... Unfortunately...

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » July 5th, 2013, 2:25 am

I give you cred Rim-K, for what you, and the other guy, wrote.
Salaam

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 5th, 2013, 7:01 am

Ouais il a raison Martinez... On doit apporter quelque chose sur la table ! (alsheikh971 is French too)

I was saying : Martinez is right... We muqt bring something to the table !

Micklo
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Micklo » July 26th, 2013, 11:36 am

What's up? I'm from San Jose, and I live around a Sureno set called VST, I think it means Varrio Sur Town or something. I do not gang bang, but something attracts me to knowing more about stuff about gangs and I thought this place was perfect.
Streetgangs has also covered this thing that happened to a person I used to notice around my neighborhood.
http://www.streetgangs.com/news/040211_ ... s_shooting
Ruben Cortez Jr., was a guy I would see in the parking lot a lot hanging with the other gang members and I was a friend of his little brother Brian. Throughout the week that Ruben died, people appeared in my school with t-shirts of his face and it read text saying "In Loving Memory". It scared me a little If I was in my friend, Brian's place. I also think Ruben was wearing like a beanie with like a Raiders logo on it which probably made the shooters make him appear like a gang member. I knew that McDonald's location as well, I only been there when I was 10 I think.

warhawk90028

Unread post by warhawk90028 » January 8th, 2014, 11:19 am

well i just joined the Forum yesterday(i was a member years ago but was locked out of my profile) so here i am and Yeah i got ALOT of shit to contribute to the Site. I havent fucked with Gang life in a LONG time i Grew up, have kids, family, career etc, so part of what i have to give is How people can and should transition out. Also i see alot of half truths spoken by some about LA streets which i find interesting. I've lived all over LA county, from Athens to Santa monica, etc so from a street level I've see alot since i moved back to LA, im orginally from Chicago. So that being said you will see alot from me, im a REAL person check my FB and i am a Writer Slash Activist, but more on that later.....

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » January 20th, 2014, 5:11 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:alright ....

naw ... seriously

Alrato
Thats right. My ninja mentioned Otherz. Otherz car baby.

Once and a blue moon this site cracks. I know we got some quality folks in here too so wussup?

Im originally from the WS not to be confused with West Los. Where everybody at?! Post and Ill do the same.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 24th, 2014, 11:55 am

User Chavalo
Last visited: Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm
Warnings: 0 [ View user notes | Warn user ]
Total posts: 0 | Search user’s posts
(0.00% of all posts / 0.00 posts per day)
Has been coming to the board for 11 years, ZERO posts.

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » February 24th, 2014, 2:56 pm

Who cares this sites dead. Your Ig has more traffic

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 6th, 2014, 2:03 pm

If I told my war stories ya'll wouldn't believe me anyways lo

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 6th, 2014, 9:32 pm

Christina Marie wrote:If I told my war stories ya'll wouldn't believe me anyways lo
you more credible than most fo the cats round here me i would believe it

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » March 7th, 2014, 9:59 am

Man some of the stuff I did is just straight hardcore. And some of it I was put in a position I had no choice. Like stuff I am def not proud of but I survived and really don't know how I managed to do it. I should be dead many times over

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » March 25th, 2014, 9:46 am

I'd personaly love to hear those stories if you don't mind to tell it publicly of course ! To be honest I thought you were joking and that BG Casper was getting it wrong... :P

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » April 23rd, 2014, 10:14 pm

Yes Agree 100% bring something to table,everyone cant be gangsters,but a joke a fine ass bitch or some contribution is always appreciated like martinez said,If ur on here make a comment speak ur mind do so homework,there is a interest in this subject if your lame to the game have no shame say hello and state your name tell a story of your youth or about gangs in your neighborhood dont be scared if you are dont come to a street gang web site go to church and pray for peace ,fuck a lookey lou,I agree bring something to the table bumperjack666 Woodlife Co Co County boyz

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » April 24th, 2014, 3:00 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:Why the fuck are most of the ppl that log on here lookey Lou’s that don’t contribute shit?!!

If you aint got no gang knowledge, hood history, personal war stories or experiences … it’s still all good just as long as you:

Bring a funny Joke or something

Post some pics of hot bitches in lil ass thongs

Tell me an entertaining story or two

But bring something to the table, got-dammit!

Aiight Carnale

There was this one instance when I met a Chicano from East L.A. on this website.

I happened to be hanging out with some veteranos from two big NHC gangs.

The Brown Brother shows up with a case of dos equis, his favorite Mexican beer

My homeboy was clowning the mexican beer, saying all it is his water, thats why Mexicans can drink so much and have to piss so much.

The Vato decides to take the brothers for a ride to the liquor store in 112 Hoover territory..

While sitting around waiting for them all to return.... the Mexican Vato hits the corner literally on two wheels. Speeding down New Hampshire when he hit a dip, and popped up in the air like he hit a huge speed bump (or maybe there was a speed bump).. those fools like they were straight out of a Flinstones Cartoon in that small ass car.

The sheriff were right on his fukn bumper. I was rollin' my ass off.

The riff hit their lights, shined the spot light on them, and kept pushing.

The Chicano and the brothers got lucky that night, but that shit was funny as hell speeding down a small street in a small car with one time on their bumper.

TheeOriginalMartinez
What city do you live in now?: East Los Angeles

Unread post by TheeOriginalMartinez » April 25th, 2014, 5:36 am

I remember that night very well!!

:mrgreen: