GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: GUILTY OR NOT?

An open section to speak about anything on your mind from News, politics, Conspiracy Theories, and any random street or urban event.
Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: GEORGE ZIMMERMAN: GUILTY OR NOT?

Unread post by Coup » July 23rd, 2013, 8:57 am

^^Exactly...The law is what it is. I read the other day that the reverse did happen...some judge reported that a year or so ago and Black man in Florida killed three white dudes...claimed self defense and stand your ground. No witnesses...video...nothing...just like Zimmerman. After further investigation and repeated interrogation he got arrested and convicted. I cannot find the case but the former judge or CNN reported it.

So the question that everyone is asking is if Trayvon would have turned around after being followed...told dude to leave him alone and then blasted him when he kept following...what happens then?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » July 23rd, 2013, 11:03 am

Marissa Alexander received 20 years for warning shot that didnt not kill or injure anyone.
Attachments
marissa-alexander-story-top.jpg
marissa-alexander-story-top.jpg (163.5 KiB) Viewed 9822 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » July 26th, 2013, 9:24 am

ITS A SACRIFICE

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » July 28th, 2013, 11:06 am

Coup wrote:^^It was.....I truly do not believe the the wanted to prosecute. This was all a show. The evidence was weak and with the law the way it is...you couldn't convict dude. I called this way before the verdict. Florida and other states will keep laws like this on the books so when loud ass Black folks that talk shit get in somebody's face it gives them a reason to shoot first and "stand their ground".

The question will be when that shit is reversed and a Black or Hispanic kills a white person what happens then.

Didn't some Black lady just get 20-years for letting off warning shots at her husband who was whooping her ass?
Reversed? Are you saying you accept the idea that Zimmerman is white? The guy's race doesn't change the facts of the case, obviously, but if that guy's white so are 75% of Latinos in the USA.

BTW I voted manslaughter on the poll.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » July 29th, 2013, 9:54 am

No he is not white...he is mixed Hispanic/white. He was presented or supposedly carried himself as white due to his father, but his lawyers and the media pointed out that he wanted to be identified as Hispanic.

The reverse did happen....a Black man shot and killed three white friends supposedly (cant find the case) in Florida. A CNN legal analyst reported the case before the jury came back and even mentioned that the Black guy was released like Zimmerman until the investigation concluded he was guilty of killing his friends.

That case was not the same scenario...but no eyewitnesses, dude claimed self defense but still got convicted. I am going by the CNN report but the analyst was a former Florida judge.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2013, 8:49 am

http://abcnews.go.com/m/story?id=16786905

George Zimmerman Molested his Blood Cousin

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2013, 8:53 am

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/1471818

George Zimmerman hates Mexicans

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » August 2nd, 2013, 10:50 am

Damn..So yall are saying Zimmerman who has Mexican blood running all through him but he hates his own peoples? And that is funny that it was mentioned that he is half Mexican because I kept asking my homeboys if he was mixed with something because he didn’t look 100% white.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 2nd, 2013, 11:19 am

I think his daddy bought his momma from Peru not Mexico.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 2nd, 2013, 12:01 pm

Lol bought or brought?

What's the difference....ha!

Yeah, fox news and conservative commentators are trying to paint George as Latino.. He has no interest in those roots, he plays up his daddy's side of the family to cover those Latino roots... Conservative pushed that Latino angle to try and erase the racial aspect of the murder......George is a Zimmerman, not a Martinez....

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 2nd, 2013, 1:15 pm

xxx wrote:Lol bought or brought?

What's the difference....ha!

Yeah, fox news and conservative commentators are trying to paint George as Latino.. He has no interest in those roots, he plays up his daddy's side of the family to cover those Latino roots... Conservative pushed that Latino angle to try and erase the racial aspect of the murder......George is a Zimmerman, not a Martinez....

I completely agree with that.

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 2nd, 2013, 2:59 pm

Bought. I always question relationships with Americans and foreigners when they have children that identify as strictly American and the mother doesn't grasp the language or culture.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 3rd, 2013, 4:34 am

[quote="Coup"]Bought. I always question relationships with Americans and foreigners when they have children that identify as strictly American and the mother doesn't grasp the language or culture.[/quote]
what u mean ??? republican ass are u a minute man ??? what is amerikkkan culture??? is the the pawneez the sioux or the piru ??i just want to know how come yall getting nationalist with a land u stole ?? how does that work [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gt-xL0ojeQY[/youtube]

let me know how does that work ??how u gonna answer this sioux chief ?? ..any wet back are way more american than most of yall minute mens republican ass wasp cause at least they do have some native bloods

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 3rd, 2013, 4:51 am

there's one thang i dont get ..jewish holocaust 6 million kill ...amerindian or shoud we call them native american holocaust 50 millions ...the only differebnt between yall and the german nazi is that nowaday german are ashame of nazism yall still thanks givin it up or columbus celebration it up and send drones all over the planet because yall think yall have something to teach about democracy ?

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » August 5th, 2013, 8:59 am

Calm down Cochise.....

This is my opinion and I don't really care if it hurts your feelings. Most dudes, white or Black that get strictly foreign women that need green cards, don't speak a lick of English, have no interest in learning or adapting to the American culture are either perverts or social outcasts.

You being a foreigner this may be hard for you to understand...but during the Korean and Vietnam war a lot of white and Black dudes brought back wives that were completely subservient and abuse the shit out of them. You got dudes that buy their wives on-line and through magazines. I'm not making this shit up.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 14th, 2013, 1:51 pm

Less than 50 percent now agree with the verdict according to the poll?

http://www.streetgangs.com/features/072 ... erman_aclu

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » December 9th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Zimmerman been having girlfriend problems. He was just married and no has a new girlfriend.