Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » August 5th, 2013, 3:49 am

60s kill one 40 and shot two more last nite at party in the r100s 111 hood will the nh card last now 60 vs 40 90 vs hth from hoodup

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by bgcasper » August 5th, 2013, 3:50 am

60 got hit on Hyde park 40s responded fast it hasn't even been 12 hrs yet

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 5th, 2013, 8:05 pm

they didn't hit nobody on hydepark

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 6th, 2013, 10:01 pm

interresting point of view from another forum:'' [quote]LM43GCXO!!! YEAH HISTORICALLY THE 100s HAVE ALWAYS BEEN CLOSE TO THE SISSIES.... SO THAT SHOULDN'T SURPRISE ANY REAL ONES THAT KNOW THE BIZNESS!!!

THE 40s AND SISSIES WAS THE CLOSEST IN THAT CAR THO... AT LEAST OVER THE LAST 20+ YEARS OR SO!!! IF NH NIGGAZ CHOOSE UP... NOT MANY GON CHOOSE THE 40s THO IMO... 09s & 100s GOIN WITH THE SISSIES FASHO!!! THE 50s MIGHT STAY NEUTRALS... BUT IF NOT... THEY GON LEAN SISSIES!!! THE FEW THAT MIGHT GO with THE 40s WOULD CE THE 67s MENLOS AND DON'T CARE NIGGAZ!!! OTHER THAN THOSE THE 40s GON DO THEY SHIT SOLO!!! IMO THE 40s AS THEY ARE FROM THEIR BEGINNING UNTIL TODAY.... THEY BIG ENOUGH! DOWN ENOUGH! & BATTLE TESTED ENOUGH TO HANDLE THIS ONE FOR THE DURATION!!!''

M4V3N!!![/quote] 40's is a big gang with ds av ps and 60's is as big if not bigger its a trip how every car in south central fall apart this year... compton and watts are pioneer in crips with bloods against crips now seems some ws hoods are rollin the same direction ifg etg ...dlb 100's ...now as car brakin apart cpt went thru this years ahead when south east compton broke in pieces in 03 when ss was trippin on kellys even that same year nsa broke after tg c rag murder or when lpp cap started to beef mob seems 10's bangin is all about fuccin your allies all im sayin is bangin is sensless and nowaday its even more sensless that shit happens when the governement is voting laws against your freedom and yall too buzy flippin pills and bustin caps on your own cuzznz allied with people from your dead homies enemi sets

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 6th, 2013, 10:10 pm

one point..60's recently was killing each others and not talkin about the surprise of the year coast vs etg war were 2 coast dropped and no etg so far have been worried its goin totally out of sense old school dont mean shit anymore crips bloods dont mean shit even gangsta or hoodsta concept is starting to give it up

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 7th, 2013, 10:57 am

Shut up

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 7th, 2013, 11:31 am

I heard about this, but not sure if its a set thing or personal thing.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 7th, 2013, 12:43 pm

They are too close to be waring with each other. I'm shore they will Squash the beef before it will get really out of hand.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 7th, 2013, 7:43 pm

I too thought that the 60's and 40's were probably the closet sets under the Neighborhood Car. I've seen countless videos with them posted together. Just as with the 40's and 30's. Once being close and then at war. I read on one of these threads that the 40's and 30's were back at it. Can the 40's handle beefs with the 60's and 30's along with VNGS and BPS?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 7th, 2013, 10:31 pm

[quote="xxx"]Shut up[/quote]
bich ass open your lil bich ass republicanh mouth one day i will getya believe me

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 7th, 2013, 10:50 pm

[quote="Quepolo3"]I too thought that the 60's and 40's were probably the closet sets under the Neighborhood Car. I've seen countless videos with them posted together. Just as with the 40's and 30's. Once being close and then at war. I read on one of these threads that the 40's and 30's were back at it. Can the 40's handle beefs with the 60's and 30's along with VNGS and BPS?[/quote]30 40 relationship goes way back the 40's have been founded in a brim area by a victim of brims who rebeled against them and changed his whole hood color this is a legendary guy who later joined 30's after havin started 40's in a brim hood but its more a heated relationship their confict lasted for soooo looong i wonder if its still on ..60 30 relationship seems heathier but the 30's aint nh ...to my opinion they will squash it cause their n-hood car wouldnt survive that they will fall if they battle themselvs ...they posted pics of the shootout of a sixtee spot it seems like the 60's are locking their doors

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 8th, 2013, 12:44 pm

xxx wrote:Shut up
Dude We are trying to have a intellectual conversation about Street crime, gangs and Sports, Prison, politics etc.If you can not have a converse in a adult manner like all of us are trying to do then leave.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 8th, 2013, 1:10 pm

Shut the fuck up......

Yall just gossiping, spreading rumors and injecting stupidity on these topics...yall dudes are nosey foreigners......intelligent conversation? get the fuck outta here.....what do you weirdos know about this shit?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 8th, 2013, 5:40 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:I too thought that the 60's and 40's were probably the closet sets under the Neighborhood Car. I've seen countless videos with them posted together. Just as with the 40's and 30's. Once being close and then at war. I read on one of these threads that the 40's and 30's were back at it. Can the 40's handle beefs with the 60's and 30's along with VNGS and BPS?
I wouldnt say that they are at war, but there is a riff on the surface, hopefully it will get smothed out.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 11th, 2013, 1:28 pm

On Vernon & 5th Ave, but the burger stand I saw 40s Crip write 60 killa.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 11th, 2013, 4:08 pm

A1 Burger! Grizzley W' cheese! Used to go there! If they posted 60K, then that would mean it's serious. Wasn't it the Ave. click that wouldn't claim neighborhood?

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 11th, 2013, 7:24 pm

8^0 dang thats crazy They must've just be blowing steam cause this suff can't get worse. These guys are close I know a Female from 6-0 and she has brothers from 40's the are basically the same gang it is a shame.

xxx

you a lame I see why ppl don't respect you on here.

Alonso have you hollered at people from 40's to see what is up?

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 11th, 2013, 8:49 pm

This dude must be writing paper on gangs for a college project, talking about having an intelligent convo, I need to leave the forum and bg Casper, youngspade and bustin nuts dont respect me..and you only been on this forum for two days with 5 posts and you pulling rank...please.....

The dudes that dont like me on hear are the ones that make up stories, never lived the life and weirdos like you that ask a bunch of questions then express warped opinions based on Hogg wash and fantasy thinking/feelings..........

Casper talking about 40 v 60, shit he knows nothing about, posting topics from Hood Up, then express his opinion on NH politics based on that info...don't know a soul from 40s or 60s, just like you, but yall come up with all these wacking conclusions on people and events that are foreign to you.......

Strange shit.....if I was Alonso I would perge this whole board of you weirdos, weed out on the dummies and keep the ones with real knowledge and experence in this life style....but he won't cause he wants the head count for economic/commerical reasons..

Quantity over quality..........

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 11th, 2013, 11:44 pm

xxx wrote:This dude must be writing paper on gangs for a college project, talking about having an intelligent convo, I need to leave the forum and bg Casper, youngspade and bustin nuts dont respect me..and you only been on this forum for two days with 5 posts and you pulling rank...please.....

The dudes that dont like me on hear are the ones that make up stories, never lived the life and weirdos like you that ask a bunch of questions then express warped opinions based on Hogg wash and fantasy thinking/feelings..........

Casper talking about 40 v 60, shit he knows nothing about, posting topics from Hood Up, then express his opinion on NH politics based on that info...don't know a soul from 40s or 60s, just like you, but yall come up with all these wacking conclusions on people and events that are foreign to you.......

Strange shit.....if I was Alonso I would perge this whole board of you weirdos, weed out on the dummies and keep the ones with real knowledge and experence in this life style....but he won't cause he wants the head count for economic/commerical reasons..

So can you enlighten us on the situation between the 40's and 60's since you know more then us?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 11th, 2013, 11:59 pm

bgcasper wrote:60 got hit on Hyde park 40s responded fast it hasn't even been 12 hrs yet
No actual 60s have been hit, but there have been some shootings.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 12th, 2013, 12:06 am

xxx wrote:Shut the fuck up......

Yall just gossiping, spreading rumors and injecting stupidity on these topics...yall dudes are nosey foreigners......intelligent conversation? get the fuck outta here.....what do you weirdos know about this shit?
turned out that there is a beef between 40s and 60s. why are you calling this gossip, when some one from 40s got killed?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 12th, 2013, 2:13 am

Bunknown wrote:8^0 dang thats crazy They must've just be blowing steam cause this suff can't get worse. These guys are close I know a Female from 6-0 and she has brothers from 40's the are basically the same gang it is a shame.

xxx

Yeah, I know the details but I'll keep it simple. The 40s and 60s are hangin, then there is a fist fight between 1 guy from 40s (Tiny Crazo) and 1 guy from 60s. The 40s member was winning fight and then 60s member retrieved strap, shot and killed 40s member. Bgcasper is completely correct in his original post.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 12th, 2013, 4:40 am

xxx[quote] wrote:This dude must be writing paper on gangs for a college project, talking about having an intelligent convo, I need to leave the forum and bg Casper, youngspade and bustin nuts dont respect me..
respect is a 2 way ticket you constantly disrespect everybody here acting like the super crips ok...but bullying others i would say stop that its internet you loosing your time i dont plan on going to l.a just for your ass so its just spams but u kept on bouncing on our nutts there aint a thread without u dissin me or another who u dont like

Casper talking about 40 v 60, shit he knows nothing about

[/quote] yes i dont know shit about 60 40 but why i had to open that thread since you are super h60dsta because you prefer to bich on hoodup under a 43 id or incarnating another entitie over there me im only here since day 1 and yes i dont know shit about 60 40 acording to you i would consider myself with more knowledge than the average concerning those hoods but dont forget without me u would look for lantana on east compton and try to locate a west side fruit town that dont exist ...you should thank me fact is i did teach u a gang of compton shit from my phuket island ...now like i said there is a little sign u can push and i will disapear from your street gang board sessions so once and again why dont u hop off the big yellow nutts and push the liuttle button a roll on ???bich ass busta now u cryin tryin to get us evicted from that board youza a real bichass with a republican cherry on top ... you must be a spectacular busta in real life no surprize you dont dare to answer the homie spade or blastin calling you out in real life cause you aint no gangsta your internet carreer prove how snitcchy bichhhy ur skinny ass can get ... get my name off yo mouth bich and stop that snitch cry gayme ...tryin to slide under alex'ss table ...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 8:00 am

Bg Casper is copying and pasting shit from another site.....what does he know?

The rumors and speculation I'm talking about is how he is speculating on NH politics and 40-60 relationship, how things will turnout.....

Just remember, you guys don't know anybody involved. You guys are just chatting from the sidelines.....

And who ever is feeding you info on shit like this need to be dpd.....

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 8:02 am

bgcasper wrote:60 got hit on Hyde park 40s responded fast it hasn't even been 12 hrs yet
Never happen...more rumors...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 8:05 am

Bunknown wrote:
xxx wrote:This dude must be writing paper on gangs for a college project, talking about having an intelligent convo, I need to leave the forum and bg Casper, youngspade and bustin nuts dont respect me..and you only been on this forum for two days with 5 posts and you pulling rank...please.....

So can you enlighten us on the situation between the 40's and 60's since you know more then us?
Ill never enlighten you clowns on that type if shit....ill let Casper and Alonso give there two cents.....ill just call out the bullshitt...

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 12th, 2013, 10:15 am

lol Dis Nigga gay blood

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 10:30 am

youngspade wrote:lol Dis Nigga gay blood
Your a Blood now, really?

Go do what you do best, go get turnt and pop a Molly now you sweating.....look at this nigga , straight off powder and pills.......don't have repost your rants when you were on her high as a kite you dope fien...you'll be a crack head any day now......mark my words Blood!

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 10:49 am

alexalonso wrote:
Bunknown wrote:8^0 dang thats crazy They must've just be blowing steam cause this suff can't get worse. These guys are close I know a Female from 6-0 and she has brothers from 40's the are basically the same gang it is a shame.

xxx

Yeah, I know the details but I'll keep it simple. The 40s and 60s are hangin, then there is a fist fight between 1 guy from 40s (Tiny Crazo) and 1 guy from 60s. The 40s member was winning fight and then 60s member retrieved strap, shot and killed 40s member. Bgcasper is completely correct in his original post.
That's not how the events unfolded and tiny Crazo from 40s ain't dead, so kill that source off.....

It really ain't cool to spread rumors, gossip and specualtion and try to connect the dots on an open current homicide investigation, especially when no ones been book....pretty reckless and borderline suspect..... Lets stick to history, news articles and shit already on public record.....these weridos, foreigners and crack babies on here shouldn't bee hearing all this gossip........

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 12th, 2013, 12:43 pm

My Bretheren! I have been looking at all of the recent feeds, and I must respond. Firstly, I think that everyone on this site has something to offer. There are a few people on here that have more knowledge on gangs than others. Alonso, XXX, BG Casper, Young spade, West LA, Martinez, Gibby, Vicious Ridah, Young Nile, Mad Ronald and many more (forgive me if I didn't name you). I look forward to everyone's insight, right or wrong, because it's important to get everyone's point of view.

When it comes to certain topics, Tarheel may provide some insight, when it comes to boxing OsO1 brings a lot to the table.

We can all learn something if we keep an open mind. That's the beautiful thing about the human brain, there is no limit to how much info. can be stored there. Like the Late, great Rodney King said, "Can't we all get along?" I truly enjoy many of the conversations we have on here. Some about gangs, some about sports.

As in life, Respect is important. While we might not all get along, we can at least be considerate and show some respect. Let's start today playas! Much Respect!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 12th, 2013, 12:48 pm

[quote="xxx"]Bg Casper is copying and pasting shit from another site.....what does he know?

The rumors and speculation I'm talking about is how he is speculating on NH politics and 40-60 relationship, how things will turnout.....

Just remember, you guys don't know anybody involved. You guys are just chatting from the sidelines.....

And who ever is feeding you info on shit like this need to be dpd.....[/quote] yep i did that because some people dont have 5 acount in each gang forum ...i get that info like i did for tortilla flat formation article out of the webb and i just bring a lil contribution so people can express their view its no secret its all over the net by the way i didnt post the pic of happy nappy the green shop cause the forum dont allow large amount of pixel by the way if somebody can change that i got a gang of old school pics to share ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 12th, 2013, 12:54 pm

[quote="Quepolo3"]My Bretheren! I have been looking at all of the recent feeds, and I must respond. Firstly, I think that everyone on this site has something to offer. There are a few people on here that have more knowledge on gangs than others. Alonso, XXX, BG Casper, Young spade, West LA, Martinez, Gibby, Vicious Ridah, Young Nile, Mad Ronald and many more (forgive me if I didn't name you). I look forward to everyone's insight, right or wrong, because it's important to get everyone's point of view.

When it comes to certain topics, Tarheel may provide some insight, when it comes to boxing OsO1 brings a lot to the table.

We can all learn something if we keep an open mind. That's the beautiful thing about the human brain, there is no limit to how much info. can be stored there. Like the Late, great Rodney King said, "Can't we all get along?" I truly enjoy many of the conversations we have on here. Some about gangs, some about sports.

As in life, Respect is important. While we might not all get along, we can at least be considerate and show some respect. Let's start today playas! Much Respect![/quote]
maximum respect thats my way of living i keep the hate out of my life ...and respect do help but some off yall [i dont call name like a bich ]deserv a fade ...my nutts are dry and im out of the BS