Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by youngspade » August 12th, 2013, 2:05 pm

Xxx your gay lol...

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » August 12th, 2013, 5:50 pm

Two pics I saw, on Hoover & 41st and on Arlington & 48th Street.
Attachments
_MG_4057-r40s-vernon-arling.jpg
_MG_4057-r40s-vernon-arling.jpg (175.49 KiB) Viewed 13464 times
_MG_4062-081113-r40s-ds.jpg
On Hoover & 41st Street, Aug 2013
_MG_4062-081113-r40s-ds.jpg (99.22 KiB) Viewed 13464 times

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 6:31 pm

youngspade wrote:Xxx your gay lol...
youngspade wrote:Blood fuck yu too ive been clean off powder
nd any drug for a yr and three monthz fuck yu too nigga.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 12th, 2013, 6:36 pm

You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 12th, 2013, 9:30 pm

[quote="xxx"]You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......[/quote]
constantly dissin people but look at you loc ...self admited republican no surprized you a lil frustrated racist busta that hate on errybody u lonely gambling adict failure who is tryin to get some praise thru internet ..on the other hands u got real infos but just shake off our nutts locc it makes you look childish

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » August 13th, 2013, 1:19 am

I know this is kinda off-topic but Casper when I come to France can we go scuba diving?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 13th, 2013, 1:26 am

[quote="dubts"]I know this is kinda off-topic but Casper when I come to France can we go scuba diving?[/quote]in france its project life in my hood there is no ocean just big pj towers ill hook u up with the real from there they ll take u 2 a lil tour around with my benediction since im in thailanad now ...if u wanna scuba dive its in phuket thailand whenever u feel like it just hit me private or via facebook
kay og is my facebook id

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 13th, 2013, 5:24 pm

youngspade wrote:they didn't hit nobody on hydepark
Somebody actually did get hit on Hyde Park, there is a memorial right there just west of Crenshaw on the north side of Hyde Park and it says "SIP" and other gang writing and a bunch of candles.

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » August 13th, 2013, 7:57 pm

alexalonso wrote:
Somebody actually did get hit on Hyde Park, there is a memorial right there just west of Crenshaw on the north side of Hyde Park and it says "SIP" and other gang writing and a bunch of candles.
when did that memorial go up?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 13th, 2013, 11:06 pm

dubts wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
when did that memorial go up?
very recently, probably within the last week. It says "S.I.P Tiny Rodzay"

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 13th, 2013, 11:15 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="dubts"][quote="alexalonso"][quote="youngspade"]they didn't hit nobody on hydepark[/quote]

Somebody actually did get hit on Hyde Park, there is a memorial right there just west of Crenshaw on the north side of Hyde Park and it says "SIP" and other gang writing and a bunch of candles.[/quote]

when did that memorial go up?[/quote]

very recently, probably within the last week. It says "S.I.P Tiny Rodzay"[/quote] yet super h60dsta said the contrary askin us to shout up ???? may be it an accident ?? :shock:

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » August 13th, 2013, 11:17 pm

so bad u didnt have your camera ..some may pretend u had an optical illusion ...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 14th, 2013, 7:09 am

alexalonso wrote:
Candles and memorial means dead. Who from 60s is dead by the 40s?

40s ain't hit or killed no 60s....

Your a month late...that memorial is from back when niggas was rioting over that Travon Martin BS...

This what I mean by rumors gossip and specualtion....gets the whole rumor mill going when yall make statements as facts.....knock it off all ready......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 14th, 2013, 11:27 am

xxx wrote:
alexalonso wrote:
Candles and memorial means dead. Who from 60s is dead by the 40s?

40s ain't hit or killed no 60s....

Your a month late...that memorial is from back when niggas was rioting over that Travon Martin BS...

This what I mean by rumors gossip and specualtion....gets the whole rumor mill going when yall make statements as facts.....knock it off all ready......
You need to learn how to read, all I said is that someone got hit on Hyde Park, and the fact is that someone got hit.

You can clear things up much better by posting facts rather than attacking other people's post. For example if Tiny Crazo from 40s was not killed, who was? It's no huge secret, all one has to do is read the graffiti so since you know why don't you share?

I already posted that no one from 60s has been shot or killed. Baby Rodzay who was killed on Hyde Park I just found out occurred July 15th or 16th so this predates the Aug 4th situation.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 14th, 2013, 12:11 pm

Actually yes I have Considering this is a gang research center website I have asked alonso to help me in the past.
Dude you are tripping, we are grown man arguing over the internet. smh

xxx wrote:This dude must be writing paper on gangs for a college project, talking about having an intelligent convo, I need to leave the forum and bg Casper, youngspade and bustin nuts dont respect me..and you only been on this forum for two days with 5 posts and you pulling rank...please.....

The dudes that dont like me on hear are the ones that make up stories, never lived the life and weirdos like you that ask a bunch of questions then express warped opinions based on Hogg wash and fantasy thinking/feelings..........

Casper talking about 40 v 60, shit he knows nothing about, posting topics from Hood Up, then express his opinion on NH politics based on that info...don't know a soul from 40s or 60s, just like you, but yall come up with all these wacking conclusions on people and events that are foreign to you.......

Strange shit.....if I was Alonso I would perge this whole board of you weirdos, weed out on the dummies and keep the ones with real knowledge and experence in this life style....but he won't cause he wants the head count for economic/commerical reasons..

Quantity over quality..........

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 14th, 2013, 2:16 pm

@ Alonso......we can always chop it up, just call my guy, u know where to find us..no problem clearing things up....

I'm attacking rumors, not you...you quoting and rubber stamping Caspers post, like it was a gotcha moment..nothing Casper says should be took as truth, in cases of Casper, always shot the messenger.....I'm not gonna make up stories like these dudes, if I don't know, I won't speak....

@ unknown gang researcher....I'm not sure who you are, why your collecting gang info, or what your true motive is.....but I won't help you connect the dots on murders or current events....ill speak on history and topics already in the public records.....

Who are you again? What University are you enrolled in ?Since were all grown men?

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 14th, 2013, 2:23 pm

lol your trying make me into a cop or a snitch rofl wow
I ain't telling you jack a about me or addressing to you anymore
#CHUMP

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 14th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Dark-sides one of the hardest clicks STUFF JUST GOT REAL!
alexalonso wrote:Two pics I saw, on Hoover & 41st and on Arlington & 48th Street.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 14th, 2013, 3:17 pm

Bunknown wrote:lol your trying make me into a cop or a snitch rofl wow
I ain't telling you jack a about me or addressing to you anymore
#CHUMP
Yeah I know. You just want to have an intelligent convo on homicides......

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 14th, 2013, 3:24 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:I too thought that the 60's and 40's were probably the closet sets under the Neighborhood Car. I've seen countless videos with them posted together. Just as with the 40's and 30's. Once being close and then at war. I read on one of these threads that the 40's and 30's were back at it. Can the 40's handle beefs with the 60's and 30's along with VNGS and BPS?
30 40 relationship goes way back the 40's have been founded in a brim area by a victim of brims who rebeled against them and changed his whole hood color this is a legendary guy who later joined 30's after havin started 40's in a brim hood but its more a heated relationship their confict lasted for soooo looong i wonder if its still on ..60 30 relationship seems heathier but the 30's aint nh ...to my opinion they will squash it cause their n-hood car wouldnt survive that they will fall if they battle themselvs ...they posted pics of the shootout of a sixtee spot it seems like the 60's are locking their doors

One thing I will agree with it has always been senseless whether it's crip on crip, crip and blood or blood on blood and piru vs piru. Damn man always can be avoid if the dude just took an whopping man smh you live to fight another day man these fools today are cowards.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 15th, 2013, 6:44 am

[quote="xxx"]@ Alonso......we can always chop it up, just call my guy, u know where to find us..no problem clearing things up....

I'm attacking rumors, not you...you quoting and rubber stamping Caspers post, like it was a gotcha moment..nothing Casper says should be took as truth, in cases of Casper, always shot the messenger.....I'm not gonna make up stories like these dudes, if I don't know, I won't speak....

@ unknown gang researcher....I'm not sure who you are, why your collecting gang info, or what your true motive is.....but I won't help you connect the dots on murders or current events....ill speak on history and topics already in the public records.....

Who are you again? What University are you enrolled in ?Since were all grown men?[/quote] the bichass republicaNH got the glue and vaseline tubes twisted up...he got is little skinny but all glued up on theeze ???? this bichass wrotte my name 60 time in his last bichass post ...cuzz i sell posters

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 15th, 2013, 4:50 pm

Bunknown wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Quepolo3 wrote:I too thought that the 60's and 40's were probably the closet sets under the Neighborhood Car. I've seen countless videos with them posted together. Just as with the 40's and 30's. Once being close and then at war. I read on one of these threads that the 40's and 30's were back at it. Can the 40's handle beefs with the 60's and 30's along with VNGS and BPS?
30 40 relationship goes way back the 40's have been founded in a brim area by a victim of brims who rebeled against them and changed his whole hood color this is a legendary guy who later joined 30's after havin started 40's in a brim hood but its more a heated relationship their confict lasted for soooo looong i wonder if its still on ..60 30 relationship seems heathier but the 30's aint nh ...to my opinion they will squash it cause their n-hood car wouldnt survive that they will fall if they battle themselvs ...they posted pics of the shootout of a sixtee spot it seems like the 60's are locking their doors

One thing I will agree with it has always been senseless whether it's crip on crip, crip and blood or blood on blood and piru vs piru. Damn man always can be avoid if the dude just took an whopping man smh you live to fight another day man these fools today are cowards.
@Casper- I hear you mane but even with their past relationships it seems that the young gangsta's aint hearing it. Before the most recent truce, 30 vs. 40's was ugly. It just seems like the 40's are putting the squeeze on themselves. Think about the fact that they still have the Hoovers, BPS, VNG's, FTB's and I think I read on here that they even had issues with The Coast.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 15th, 2013, 4:56 pm

One thing I will agree with it has always been senseless whether it's crip on crip, crip and blood or blood on blood and piru vs piru. Damn man always can be avoid if the dude just took an whopping man smh you live to fight another day man these fools today are cowards.[/quote]

@Bunknown- I agree bruh, it's unfortunate. The days of knuckling it up, are gone. Many in this young generation don't want to accept the ass whoopin. Especially now, that they broadcast them on you tube. They make them re-live that embarrasment over and over, so their ego's make them get guns and take the coward's way out.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 15th, 2013, 5:36 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:It just seems like the 40's are putting the squeeze on themselves. Think about the fact that they still have the Hoovers, BPS, VNG's, FTB's and I think I read on here that they even had issues with The Coast.
In this particular situation, it was a 40 member that was killed after a fair fade so I dont think they put the squeeze on themselves. Just some people hate taking an ass whopping and at the end of the day it should not turn into set tripping, but sometimes that's unavoidable, especially if the guy killed was well loved.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 15th, 2013, 6:07 pm

How long do you think this will last and will this break up the NHC card?

Doesn't this usually happen when you have super size gangs like RSC,Bounty hunters,GSW,BPS

like they usually set trip because he of young hott heads plus they can't DP everybody ,the gang is too big to organize.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 15th, 2013, 6:51 pm

In this particular situation, it was a 40 member that was killed after a fair fade so I dont think they put the squeeze on themselves. Just some people hate taking an ass whopping and at the end of the day it should not turn into set tripping, but sometimes that's unavoidable, especially if the guy killed was well loved.

That sounds alot like the situation between the DLB's and IFGB. Two large Gangs, that were former allies that are now having issues because of the death of a beloved member.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 15th, 2013, 7:36 pm

Bunknown wrote:How long do you think this will last and will this break up the NHC card?

Doesn't this usually happen when you have super size gangs like RSC,Bounty hunters,GSW,BPS

like they usually set trip because he of young hott heads plus they can't DP everybody ,the gang is too big to organize.
What University Professor is interested in NHC politics, will the alliance break?

What College are you enrolled in, what's your major?

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 15th, 2013, 7:51 pm

xxx wrote:You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......
Lol nigga you gay

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 16th, 2013, 1:56 am

The nhc alliance is overrated.......the 111's and 90's used to beef real hard.....this ain't the first time the 40 and 60 got into it..........

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 16th, 2013, 2:28 am

[quote="youngspade"][quote="xxx"]You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......[/quote]

Lol nigga you gay[/quote]dont know if he gay but he got deep inner problem...at one moment enuf is enuf ...shit lasted for 10 years .... people looking out to ridiculise or disrespect others are often the weak one and the gayness of all that is that he dont take too much risk doing this from the security of his vegas rat hole

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 16th, 2013, 7:11 am

BlueMoon wrote:The nhc alliance is overrated.......the 111's and 90's used to beef real hard.....this ain't the first time the 40 and 60 got into it..........
Out of all alliances, the NHCs are more inline with eachother, push the same agenda, have real history together..are interwined......40s to the 100s +30s +ECC.....HK CITY...

Look at other alliances...all funny style...movin Groovin and soo woopn.....

Gangsters ain't a real alliance, that was forced together, its wasn't natural. its manufactured. a response a reaction to the NHC dominance.....a self defense move...

West LA gangsters, Westside Gangsters. Eastside Gangsters are all at eachother throats

MFG v MGC
PBG v MGC

43 v 53
52 BGC v 43
87/97 v AGC

HOOVERS v 83/43/53/87/97/MG/112BG etc.....basically GK...

The list goes on.......

Talk about overrated......

NHCs just have bumps in the road, the Car stays Rollin threw the LA Smog....no funny business...no funny style alliances with historical enemy sets out of fear..your enemy is my enemy so were friends type buster shit...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 16th, 2013, 7:28 am

bgcasper wrote:
youngspade wrote:
xxx wrote:You know this nigga a dope fien, he counting the days......straight drug rehab program.....stall me out before I make you relapse crackhead......
Lol nigga you gay
dont know if he gay but he got deep inner problem...at one moment enuf is enuf ...shit lasted for 10 years .... people looking out to ridiculise or disrespect others are often the weak one and the gayness of all that is that he dont take too much risk doing this from the security of his vegas rat hole
why you fags butt hurt?

You stay poppin with your super hoodsta comments so STFU and stay inyour lane....your a straight up con man, pretending to be something you weren't for 10years, so who's the weido here, who's the psychopath having identity problems, that's some sick shit, you need to be diagnose you fuck skitzo......

Youngspade is a pill poppin powder sniffing wannabe IFG ... In reality he's from some unknown biker gang called rough riders

And the Blastin on Fool is just in a fantasy land trying to push his homeless grafitti crew into some kind of power house status threw propaganda....

See the pattern here...the niggas who don't like me are the ones living fantasies, fake idenities, fairytale gangsters....wannabe SSCC, IFG, PBG........YALL NIGGAS are phonie bolonies.........