Rollin 60s Crips new dance, Hit Yo Rollin

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Re: Rollin 60s Crips new dance, Hit Yo Rollin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 28th, 2013, 6:30 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:
Sentenza wrote:

Oh boy right here in the thumbnail pic of the YT video (Pacman) got shot recently. I was reading through the YT comments & saw it. They said he survived though. I think a cat from VNG (@ whatever date the comment was posted) said that its been 2 weeks & no get back. That comment was in response 2 the VNGs being weak & hardly existing nowadays. So I inferred @ least that somebody from VNG was claiming responsibility 4 the shooting. I could be wrong though.

These are Nipsey Hussle boys. I think they're called the Slauson Boys if I'm not mistaken. Anyway they be dissing their rivals hard. Especially the Treys & Hoovers.
You cant believe any of those youtube comments. There are dozens of made up ones on every video.
Why would someone connected with a murder be so stupid and admit he knows something over the net.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 28th, 2013, 8:45 pm

BRAGGING RIGHTS!!! I know all of those comments aren't true but some people are so intent on their reputations & their gang reputations that they brag about committing such lawlessness.

I don't know if the VNG Brims shot Pacman or not. But I believe that Pacman got shot.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » May 28th, 2013, 8:47 pm

gautier wrote:The guys in hit ur rivy with the 1200 crosed out are from southside casa blanca 2800 blocc gangsta crips and West side project crips.....clicked up (southwest) agianst eastside 1200 blocc
What city are these Crip gangs in? They don't sound like South Central gangs.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » May 29th, 2013, 2:30 am

TarHeelRED wrote:BRAGGING RIGHTS!!! I know all of those comments aren't true but some people are so intent on their reputations & their gang reputations that they brag about committing such lawlessness.

I don't know if the VNG Brims shot Pacman or not. But I believe that Pacman got shot.
Yea you are right, some people are probably dumb enough....

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » May 30th, 2013, 11:36 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
gautier wrote:The guys in hit ur rivy with the 1200 crosed out are from southside casa blanca 2800 blocc gangsta crips and West side project crips.....clicked up (southwest) agianst eastside 1200 blocc
What city are these Crip gangs in? They don't sound like South Central gangs.

They are a crip gang from riverside.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » June 17th, 2013, 10:59 am

TarHeelRED wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

Did the 60s have some Compton Pirus in the video or do the 60s wear that much red & burgundy these days?
@ 1:35 who are the Girlys (a diss)? The tattoo says fu-- Girlys.

Was this video shot in the 60s turf?
Crips usually don't care about what they wear in their videos.it's just mainly the blood gangs who be doing extra.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 4:40 am

Bunknown wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:
alexalonso wrote:

Did the 60s have some Compton Pirus in the video or do the 60s wear that much red & burgundy these days?
@ 1:35 who are the Girlys (a diss)? The tattoo says fu-- Girlys.

Was this video shot in the 60s turf?
Crips usually don't care about what they wear in their videos.it's just mainly the blood gangs who be doing extra.
EXTRA what?

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 27th, 2013, 6:17 am

O meaning Bloods are flamed up and wear no blue at all. I usually see this in rap videos featuring bloods. While crips wear red or blue and still be themselves.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 5:17 pm

Bunknown wrote:O meaning Bloods are flamed up and wear no blue at all. I usually see this in rap videos featuring bloods. While crips wear red or blue and still be themselves.

I've seen Bloods wear blue in videos. Honestly, Bloods have no choice but 2 wear blue, i.e. denim jeans & etc. Its a fact that clothing manufacturers make more blue clothing than red. That's your opinion though. We have a lot of those around here.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 28th, 2013, 6:12 am

My people told me that back in the day, you would have never seen a Crip in Red or a Blood in Blue. I can't remember the book, but I read that the 20's once did an incursion on the Harlem's where they dressed in disguise as 60's. They went to Denker Park and it threw the 30's off. Back then it was part of strategy but now it's just the trend.

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » August 28th, 2013, 7:55 am

Quepolo3 wrote:My people told me that back in the day, you would have never seen a Crip in Red or a Blood in Blue. I can't remember the book, but I read that the 20's once did an incursion on the Harlem's where they dressed in disguise as 60's. They went to Denker Park and it threw the 30's off. Back then it was part of strategy but now it's just the trend.

You have to remember fashion was different rent too from then to now. Now you can wear what you want(Slight exception of fitted caps.) back then clothes were not trended and branded as it is now.

The reason I said bloods are exxxtra is because when we see bloods in gang banger videos we usally see shirts like F--- Napps or all flamed up with red rage or dudes with no shirts with red regs and kakais dude it's 2013 you still wear kakakis? Crips on the other had wear red blue and other colors I see some blue rags but nothing like crips unless you look at a B&C's on the east coast they usually don't trip unless you have a bandanna I'll give that to NY you can wear what you want.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » September 7th, 2013, 9:15 pm

@1 wrote:

The person who up loaded this video had over 800,000 views on this. There are two other people who uploaded the video, but no where near the number of views.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 22nd, 2013, 10:49 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:My people told me that back in the day, you would have never seen a Crip in Red or a Blood in Blue. I can't remember the book, but I read that the 20's once did an incursion on the Harlem's where they dressed in disguise as 60's. They went to Denker Park and it threw the 30's off. Back then it was part of strategy but now it's just the trend.

attila wrote:BLOODS VS. CRIPS BY TERRELL C. WRIGHT AKA LOKO, BLOOD O.G.

.....But times were changing, as I would soon learn. And the gangsters of L.A. were adopting a guerilla style tactic now. Instead of making incursions into enemy controlled territory, all dressed as a rival gangster would, the new and improved gangsters were coming through low-key and incognito. This tactic of penetrating our defenses would nearly cost me my life..........The enemy had changed their tactics on warfare and as I spoke we all knew that we had to change ours as a collective, especially if our neighborhood expected a fighting chance in surviving the always evolving dynamics of the gang world. Soon discussions were brought up on what method we should use to infiltrate the rivals stomping grounds.
A day later, around noon, a few dozen republican troopers and I stood on 29th and Budlong Avenue. We were making preparations for an immediate incursion into enemy controlled territory. Myself and all the gangsters around me, were all dressed in Crip wear.
Each one of us had on some type of Crip style clothing; in which any hard core Crip across the city would wear on any given day – we looked like Crips ourselves. Our target location that afternoon was the Denker and Jefferson intersection, a military strong hold of our rivals.
During the mid 1980s, plenty of Crip factions were consolidating across similarities in their identities. This measure was taken due to the Crip epidemic of Crip vs. Crip violence. And during the time, the Rollin 30s were a tight ally of the Rollin 6Os Crips – a gang we planned to perpetrate that day.
After a last minute pow-wow, discussions were centered around which front line soldiers would be in the front ranks of our entourage. I was chosen as one of those front line soldiers. I was packing an 8-shot 22-revolver. I stood there amongst other republican personnel, thinking of how Cripped out we were all dressed.
I gave myself the once over and was satisfied with the Crip gear I was wearing. Before long we were on our hazardous trek into the killing field of our supposed Demilitarized Zone......

If I'm correct, this is from Home of the Body Bags by Terrel C. Wright, aka Loko. I see what you're talking about now Que.

This quote was taken from another topic:posting.php?mode=quote&f=297&p=8751275

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » October 23rd, 2013, 6:30 am

@ Tarheel- What's good playa! That is the book I was referring to. It was a pretty good read. It's crazy how things change, now you don't know a blood from a crip based on dress. They wear any colors, and I think that's because of the police and to throw off rivals.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 24th, 2013, 8:59 pm

I didn't think of it like that.

What happened 2 the 'white tees' that the gangsters use 2 wear? Did they already get played out?

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » October 24th, 2013, 10:08 pm

Bloods always dressed in blue back in the days........Crips didn't wear red.......Tarheel are u from north Carolina?.....if you are what do you know about the kings?......

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 4th, 2013, 8:55 pm

Yeah and nothing.

These 'gangs' out here follow what they see & hear in movies, videos, & etc. Nothing home grown out here. I'm in the Fayetteville area though.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 7th, 2013, 4:06 pm

TarHeelRED wrote:Yeah and nothing.

These 'gangs' out here follow what they see & hear in movies, videos, & etc. Nothing home grown out here. I'm in the Fayetteville area though.
brother where you stay looks nice...

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » November 8th, 2013, 6:48 am

cliffard wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote:Yeah and nothing.

brother where you stay looks nice...
What, because of the gang situation?

I'm actually in Spring Lake. Fort Bragg & Pope Air Force Base are within walking distance. It's a small military town.

At one time they had the DEUCES from the movie South Central out here. They didn't last long though. LOL!!!!!