Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by BlueMoon » August 16th, 2013, 9:41 am

Yeah the nhc alliance is tighter than the gangster alliance that's only because they alliance is based on fear of the 60's.....the 83 are deep but they lose alot of homies to other gangs......i know reptable 90's and bps who used to be from 83.......most of the 60 i know are still from there since we were little kids....so the 83 have alot of x homies from enemy sets now that know they weakness.......groovin suwoopin movin thing is for the 83gc to have places to go besides they turf.....where else can they go besides the eastside west LA Compton or valley....in fact where does this come from because the only gangsters in shooting distance of hoodstas is 83gc and 52hgc......them west LA niggas ain't near any hoodstas........even funnier as I stated before is how the 87gc 97gc 65mgc blgc 105gc hang with hoodstas but all have gangsta in they name......the 83gc have managed to create this illusion of 0's vs 3's or nhc vs gc when they are the only ones in they region......I don't see any other 3 sets on the westside but them.......this is why the 83gc got other sets banging 3's that are nowhere any 3rd streets from the valley to west la......you gotta understand the 3's and gangstas on the east side don't fight hoodstas like that because its more a westside thing.......this is why 42 43 and 48 are tight with east coasts......its an original east side crip thing with them not gangstas and hoodstas......

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 16th, 2013, 12:13 pm

Distance means nothing in the gang world.....L.A is a mobile town, no one stays put....

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » August 16th, 2013, 12:36 pm

lol I didn't quote him he quote me but Nigga you gay.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 16th, 2013, 5:10 pm

More graf,
Attachments
_MG_4077-r60s-40s.jpg
Aug 2013
_MG_4077-r60s-40s.jpg (209.7 KiB) Viewed 16651 times

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2013, 1:23 am

[quote="xxx"]Distance means nothing in the gang world.....[/quote][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8e0G57xBpoQ[/youtube]...lol the vegas meeting tracc

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » August 17th, 2013, 1:23 am

xxx wrote:Distance means nothing in the gang world.....
...lol the vegas meeting tracc

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 17th, 2013, 8:11 am

xxx wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:The nhc alliance is overrated.......the 111's and 90's used to beef real hard.....this ain't the first time the 40 and 60 got into it..........
Out of all alliances, the NHCs are more inline with eachother, push the same agenda, have real history together..are interwined......40s to the 100s +30s +ECC.....HK CITY...

Look at other alliances...all funny style...movin Groovin and soo woopn.....

Gangsters ain't a real alliance, that was forced together, its wasn't natural. its manufactured. a response a reaction to the NHC dominance.....a self defense move...

West LA gangsters, Westside Gangsters. Eastside Gangsters are all at eachother throats

XXX- Appreciate the insight! So by saying that, do you look at what's happening with the 40's vs. 30's and 40's vs. 60's now as just a skirmish between family that can be corrected in house or do you think that it could splinter the car. I was intrigued by you perspective on the Gangster's alliance. Why do you think that it was forced? and is the reason why West LA, Westside, and Eastside gangsters are at each others throats because of proximity, competition for turf or just general dislike?

MFG v MGC
PBG v MGC

43 v 53
52 BGC v 43
87/97 v AGC

HOOVERS v 83/43/53/87/97/MG/112BG etc.....basically GK...

The list goes on.......

Talk about overrated......

NHCs just have bumps in the road, the Car stays Rollin threw the LA Smog....no funny business...no funny style alliances with historical enemy sets out of fear..your enemy is my enemy so were friends type buster shit...

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 17th, 2013, 8:45 am

@ Q3 .....This 40/60 situation will be water down over time...the 60s raised the 40s. Theyte are too many ties in play, family ties, political ties, historic ties.....this is more like an internal situation then a gang v gang war.....

The whole Gangster thing was force because their are no historical common bonds....a lot of these sets were/are historical enemies before this NH v GC & 0 v 3 thing developed......these politics were nt always in play it evolved over time....and that's what confuses you guys.....

Rollin 0s & NHOods have real ties with some sets creating other sets or influence them to turn NH or Rollin...you can trace their roots to the same tree, 60s had a hand in niggas Rollin and turn NHood...30/60 created the 40s....60s turn/influenced 46/48/55/57/58/67 into NHs.....30s & 60s have historical ties...some OG 60s were Harlem Godfathers...30s & 100s are Rollin cuz of there relationship with the 60s......60s and Coast...NHC 111 had a direct hand in es112, NHCC and LWD NHC, 60s had a hand in West Covina NHC...90s came on board threw 60 and Coast as far as dropping Hoover/Gangster and adding Rolllin/NHC.....this is why wars dont last among these gangs.......

Gangs with Gangster Crip in their last name are all independent sets with their own idenity and history...no ties other then being Crips......what forced these dudes together was their hatred for the 60s....but its like putting a square peg in a hole......there hatred for 60s bonded these dudes and the allies of 60s, a lot of them, guilty by association....but not all these Gangsters are not 60K, ate OK or NHk across the board so that's why there alliances foundation is built on Sand and won't stand.....

For the most part , Rollin/Nhoods are BK 3K HK GK across the board, a united front.... Gangsters and Hoovers ain't built like that......

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 17th, 2013, 9:02 am

xxx wrote:@ Q3 .....This 40/60 situation will be water down over time...the 60s raised the 40s. Theyte are too many ties in play, family ties, political ties, historic ties.....this is more like an internal situation then a gang v gang war.....

The whole Gangster thing was force because their are no historical common bonds....a lot of these sets were/are historical enemies before this NH v GC & 0 v 3 thing developed......these politics were nt always in play it evolved over time....and that's what confuses you guys.....

Rollin 0s & NHOods have real ties with some sets creating other sets or influence them to turn NH or Rollin...you can trace their roots to the same tree, 60s had a hand in niggas Rollin and turn NHood...30/60 created the 40s....60s turn/influenced 46/48/55/57/58/67 into NHs.....30s & 60s have historical ties...some OG 60s were Harlem Godfathers...30s & 100s are Rollin cuz of there relationship with the 60s......60s and Coast...NHC 111 had a direct hand in es112, NHCC and LWD NHC, 60s had a hand in West Covina NHC...90s came on board threw 60 and Coast as far as dropping Hoover/Gangster and adding Rolllin/NHC.....this is why wars dont last among these gangs.......

Gangs with Gangster Crip in their last name are all independent sets with their own idenity and history...no ties other then being Crips......what forced these dudes together was their hatred for the 60s....but its like putting a square peg in a hole......there hatred for 60s bonded these dudes and the allies of 60s, a lot of them, guilty by association....but not all these Gangsters are not 60K, ate OK or NHk across the board so that's why there alliances foundation is built on Sand and won't stand.....

For the most part , Rollin/Nhoods are BK 3K HK GK across the board, a united front.... Gangsters and Hoovers ain't built like that......
XXX-Appreciate that knowledge mane! It makes sense.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Re: nh40's vs nh60's

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 5:30 am

Quepolo3 wrote:My Bretheren! I have been looking at all of the recent feeds, and I must respond. Firstly, I think that everyone on this site has something to offer. There are a few people on here that have more knowledge on gangs than others. Alonso, XXX, BG Casper, Young spade, West LA, Martinez, Gibby, Vicious Ridah, Young Nile, Mad Ronald and many more (forgive me if I didn't name you). I look forward to everyone's insight, right or wrong, because it's important to get everyone's point of view.

When it comes to certain topics, Tarheel may provide some insight, when it comes to boxing OsO1 brings a lot to the table.

We can all learn something if we keep an open mind. That's the beautiful thing about the human brain, there is no limit to how much info. can be stored there. Like the Late, great Rodney King said, "Can't we all get along?" I truly enjoy many of the conversations we have on here. Some about gangs, some about sports.

As in life, Respect is important. While we might not all get along, we can at least be considerate and show some respect. Let's start today playas! Much Respect!
You're a cool cat Que! Alonso should make u a moderator 4 being a mediator.

1 thing though: I always try 2 say ''I heard such & such" b/c I have no 1st hand knowledge of any gang info. But I know that everything I read on here & on The Hood Up 4 that matter ain't 100% false. Depending on the topic & on the source & what gangs & gang members are involved, or if there is prejudice 2 a given gang 4 whatever reason, everything on here ain't true either.

XXX: since nobody on here knows anything & u know everything about the big SIX OWE gang or the politics that come w/ the 60's & NH, why don't u enlighten us? U only refute EVERYTHING that anybody says about the 60's. The 60's have internal problems & take losses like every other gang in LA. U take pride in the 60's reputation but can u also take pride in the disrepute that people hear & know 2 be true about the 60's also? IMO, nobody should be 'proud' of being in any gang b/c their is nothing good or expedient about gangbanging period!

If NOBODY is ever right about what they say about the 60's & NH that would also include u too homes. U are apart of the everybody/anybody/nobody depending on the context & grammatical structure of the sentence. Why should we believe u over everybody else b/c u claim 2 be from the 60's? Even a 60 don't know all of the 60's business.

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 27th, 2013, 7:52 am

North Carolina?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 27th, 2013, 8:02 am

because this is an old dusty frustrated ass loser who is gettin a lil high on power she gets online ...tru he happens to know more on sc la ... even if he from there ...only bustaz would constantly diss somebody's race family a real cat would hop off move on because at the end of the day its internet you diss my family my race you only look like a bich ass coward but everything turnin rotatin from the boomerang to the earth and errybody ll get their change one day ...peace

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » August 27th, 2013, 2:35 pm

You dis your own family, I just pointed it out for you....

And dude from N.C , do you not know what goes on in your social circle, your country town in the back woods? You guys on a gang forum looking down on gang pride and life, but begging for more nfo, want to be enlighten, I don't get it....surrounded by real weirdos in here....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » August 27th, 2013, 5:14 pm

xxx wrote:North Carolina?

LOL!!! I expected nothing different from u.

Do u still live in South Central? In any of the territory that the 60's claim 2 hold?

Does anybody outside of SG.com know u 2 be a real 60? What's your hood name? Madd Ronald gave his. I read about him in a book.......

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2013, 1:07 am

Unfortunately its on. SMH

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 28th, 2013, 6:07 am

RIP to those Brothers and I pray for their loved ones. I know we talked about the seriousness of this conflict previously, but I can't help but wonder if this is Two of the Neighborhood car's largest gangs, going at in heavily? If it is, I hope the OG's can put a stop to it quickly because I doubt if the 60's will let this go unanswered. SMH

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2013, 7:44 am

[quote="TarHeelRED"][quote="xxx"]North Carolina?[/quote]
[color=#FF0000]
LOL!!! I expected nothing different from u.

Do u still live in South Central? In any of the territory that the 60's claim 2 hold?

Does anybody outside of SG.com know u 2 be a real 60? What's your hood name? Madd Ronald gave his. I read about him in a book.......[/color][/quote]roach bones from overhill vegas crips

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 28th, 2013, 7:56 am

xxx wrote:You dis your own family, I just pointed it out for you....

And dude from N.C , do you not know what goes on in your social circle, your country town in the back woods? You guys on a gang forum looking down on gang pride and life, but begging for more nfo, want to be enlighten, I don't get it....surrounded by real weirdos in here....

Who is your Big homie?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2013, 3:26 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:RIP to those Brothers and I pray for their loved ones. I know we talked about the seriousness of this conflict previously, but I can't help but wonder if this is Two of the Neighborhood car's largest gangs, going at in heavily? If it is, I hope the OG's can put a stop to it quickly because I doubt if the 60's will let this go unanswered. SMH
It will take OGs from both within their respective turfs and O/Gs from other hoods to quell this. The YG who is 19 is not going to listen to an OG who is in their 40s more that the big homie who is in his 20s. And the homie in his 20s wants revenge, so who ultimate has more say so? It's the old OG v. YG syndrome. remember Ice Cube's song?

Tricky69
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Desert

Unread post by Tricky69 » August 28th, 2013, 5:06 pm

Yeah you're right Alonzo. A youngster grows up hearing OG's tell war stories and they want to build up their resumes. So, they wont listen and the emotional pain of losing a homie is unbearable to deal with at that age. That's why gang counseling doesn't work most of the time. A youngster sees a gang counselor with his tattoos, gang attire and swagger and thinks he will change too when he reaches 30,40 etc. Many don't make it out their 20's. Lets just pray they some how find peace.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 28th, 2013, 8:25 pm

[quote="alexalonso"][quote="Quepolo3"]RIP to those Brothers and I pray for their loved ones. I know we talked about the seriousness of this conflict previously, but I can't help but wonder if this is Two of the Neighborhood car's largest gangs, going at in heavily? If it is, I hope the OG's can put a stop to it quickly because I doubt if the 60's will let this go unanswered. SMH[/quote]

It will take OGs from both within their respective turfs and O/Gs from other hoods to quell this. The YG who is 19 is not going to listen to an OG who is in their 40s more that the big homie who is in his 20s. And the homie in his 20s wants revenge, so who ultimate has more say so? It's the old OG v. YG syndrome. remember Ice Cube's song?[/quote] tru actually the og's are the obg's or oyg's thats the one on their 40's they were the one breaking truce all over l.a in 1992 so shit is a karma they themselfs started the dont giv a fucc movement in 1989 they the anybody killa movement og's now the infants are the one trippin and the tg's are the one not stoppin it ....its a cycle its same ol same ol shit with new faces to me look like the buddhist logo of the wheel in not sparing the gang world

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2013, 9:57 pm

Tricky69 wrote:Yeah you're right Alonzo. A youngster grows up hearing OG's tell war stories and they want to build up their resumes. So, they wont listen and the emotional pain of losing a homie is unbearable to deal with at that age. That's why gang counseling doesn't work most of the time. A youngster sees a gang counselor with his tattoos, gang attire and swagger and thinks he will change too when he reaches 30,40 etc. Many don't make it out their 20's. Lets just pray they some how find peace.
The desire for revenge in adolescent and young adult age males is high. It's not about building a resume for all, but revenge. "You killed my homie, and I will kill your homie" mentality prevails.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 28th, 2013, 9:58 pm

I noticed that the wall bangin in both the 40s and 60s has been limited to a minimum. Since the 40s and 60s stopped disrespecting each other;s neighborhoods, I thought that the conflict was going to fade after a month or two.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » August 29th, 2013, 4:15 am

[quote="alexalonso"]I noticed that the wall bangin in both the 40s and 60s has been limited to a minimum. Since the 40s and 60s stopped disrespecting each other;s neighborhoods, I thought that the conflict was going to fade after a month or two.[/quote]
still think it will ...but now might take more time depend on who did that i aint a detectiv

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » August 29th, 2013, 7:02 am

This means their enemies can strike at them anytime and they will blame each other. Pray 4 peace

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 29th, 2013, 7:54 am

@Casper, Tricky69, Alonso- Appreciate the insight. It's understandable that the young homies would be more inclined to retaliate being they are more in the mix than the OG's. How will the Neighborhood alliance stand with this in fighting, and how will this play with common allies. DLB vs. IFG, now 40's vs. 60's.

Alonso- you mentioned OG's from other sets stepping in and helping to quell this, what other set do you think has he influence to diffuse this situation? Naturally it would take individuals from within, but you would have to be highly respected to step into another sets business.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 29th, 2013, 4:59 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@Casper, Tricky69, Alonso- Appreciate the insight. It's understandable that the young homies would be more inclined to retaliate being they are more in the mix than the OG's. How will the Neighborhood alliance stand with this in fighting, and how will this play with common allies. DLB vs. IFG, now 40's vs. 60's.

Alonso- you mentioned OG's from other sets stepping in and helping to quell this, what other set do you think has he influence to diffuse this situation? Naturally it would take individuals from within, but you would have to be highly respected to step into another sets business.
I would recommend OGs that work actively in the intervention work, does not matter what hood they are from, because I know about a dozen of interventionists from different hoods that all get respect across the city so if they all came together to work with the OGs from the two hoods, then the YGs would begin repecting more. You need an army of OGs from various locations.

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » August 31st, 2013, 3:05 pm

I've spoke to a og from ave 40's who said they been waitin for them niggas to get out of line lol and now it's no stopping

DNice
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nah

Unread post by DNice » August 31st, 2013, 3:06 pm

Rip
image.jpg
image.jpg (70.96 KiB) Viewed 16478 times

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » August 31st, 2013, 3:42 pm

If they ever arrest the shooter, do you know how much time he will get for this shooting?

- 1st murder 1 = 25 years to life
- 1st murder 2 = 25 years to life
- 1st attempt murder = 15 to life
- 3 gang enhancements - 30 - 50 years
- 2 gun enhancements for murder - 50 years
- 1 gun enhance for attempt = 10 years
then if there were any other victims that were in the line of fire that did not get hit, those will all be added attempted murders. At least 150 year sentence.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » August 31st, 2013, 5:01 pm

alexalonso wrote:If they ever arrest the shooter, do you know how much time he will get for this shooting?

- 1st murder 1 = 25 years to life
- 1st murder 2 = 25 years to life
- 1st attempt murder = 15 to life
- 3 gang enhancements - 30 - 50 years
- 2 gun enhancements for murder - 50 years
- 1 gun enhance for attempt = 10 years
then if there were any other victims that were in the line of fire that did not get hit, those will all be added attempted murders. At least 150 year sentence.
Damn! They are giving out some serious time!

Jmedina239
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Canada

Unread post by Jmedina239 » September 1st, 2013, 12:12 am

This whole thread the just blew up n XXX face,,,, RIP MY YOUNG NIGGAS FROM 60. I live in the 60's and shit been real hot, it's crazy how word gets around quick, all I know 40s ain't welcome around my house , they made some cat down the street move out,, his momma and everything,,,