Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by bgcasper » September 23rd, 2013, 6:37 am

WHAT ? on menace the car jacker were from an inglewood blood set since the girl talkin about curfew i can think of crenshaw mafia they had injunction way before 60...now just checc how the two dummys were flamin like that in the 90's colors had meanings at that time flamin in crenshaw and his portna wasnt even wearin nun blue all blacc it was not bloods not 60's portrayed ...it was weither mafia or family ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » September 23rd, 2013, 6:39 am

checc this out they bloods from fam or maf

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by dubts » September 23rd, 2013, 11:03 am

It took place on 4300 Crenshaw, that couldn't been CMG

I don't think the producers were looking that detailed into it

They just wanted to show that niggas get jacked on Crenshaw

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 23rd, 2013, 12:43 pm

So Eazy is the first rapper to diss a real set on wax with a hit record.....I wonder why Eazy never got checked for saying that shit.....Compton niggaz I tell ya......

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » September 23rd, 2013, 3:49 pm

BlueMoon wrote:So Eazy is the first rapper to diss a real set on wax with a hit record.....I wonder why Eazy never got checked for saying that shit.....Compton niggaz I tell ya......
Ain't you from Compton?

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 23rd, 2013, 4:19 pm

Like I said nigga, stop lyin'! Homicide statistics are never accurate for the simple fact the source is biased! GANG WARS GO BACK AND FORTH!, and them niggas you look up to and glorify so much done got served plenty!!! Stop being a fuckin' fag ass fanboy groupie, stop ridin' them nigga's pole because you ain't from 60's either foolie! You and that bitch ass reject xxx sound like real life rejects, so you come here to the internet to glorify them niggas because you didn't make the cut in reality! Smh!, keep it G nigga, get the fuck outta here with YOUR bias!

dubts wrote:homicide statistics don't lie

60s are responsible for the most, its not up for debate

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 23rd, 2013, 5:02 pm

When Caine's cousin Harold got smoked on the Shaw, the movie portrayed his killers as bloods. They were wearing red/burgundy sweaters, and their Chevy Astro van was burgundy, similar as in Boyz N The Hood, them other niggas were portrayed as bloods, in particular Crenshaw Mafias, drivin' around in a RED Hyundai Excel. When Caine and O-Dogg got revenge and killed them niggas at the burger stand, the skinny nigga that got his head blew off with the sawed-off was wearing all black, and the big nigga that Wax (MC Eiht) dumped out was wearin' the burgundy sweater and grey khakis, which is how the bloods used to dress. Back in the 1990's, bloods used to wear all black, green, or totally flame up, Crips were always cripped out!, or sometimes wore blue or black dickies/khakis with a white T-shirt if they didn't wear ALL blue. Them niggas in the movie that killed Caine's cousin Harold were IN NO WAY, shape, or form portrayed as 60's nigga! Your credibility is shot you clown ass mark!, you sound like a silly bitch who would rather believe a lie over the truth!, knowing it's a lie!, believing what you want to believe. You and that fag xxx have groupie syndrome and selective amnesia lmao, for all we know, them niggas who killed Harold and shot Caine could have been anybody!, ANY BLOOD SECT because the movie sure gave us viewers/audience the notion they were bloods, they could have been Jungle BPS's, 20's, or Crenshaw Mafias since Boyz N The Hood mentioned them by particular name!, and portrayed Ricky's killers as bloods!!! I'm done lolol :lol: :?: :mrgreen:

dubts wrote:that 8-Ball song was late 80's (around 1987)

but Comptons hate for Crenshaw/60s lasted up to the early 90s

like i said watch the Dr Dre "Let Me Ride" video (1993)

check the video @ 5:19 they showing 5700 S. Crenshaw Blvd & Slauson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBu2uxdvNmI

"the sun went down when i hit Slauson, on my way to the strip now i'm just flossin
checkin my rearview, 'cause brothers they will do jack moves, black fools, 'cause i smack fools
tryna set me up for a 2-11, get with dre and get caught up in 1-8-7"

them dudes tryna jack Dre in the video are 60s, its obvious it was a diss to 60s

check Menace II Society when Caine's cousin gets du-lowed on the 'Shaw

its another reference, this time Watts niggas (Caine and O-Dogg were portrayed as Grape St's in the movie hanging in the JD's) getting jacked on Crenshaw by 60s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhtfByASS-M

do I need more examples? the 60s were the boogiemen to these east side niggas that thought they were going to the W/S to get at some light skinned pussy and flex on niggas, they were in for a rude awakening when they ran across the Rollin 60s that showed them West Side niggas ain't for play

WLA PALMS
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by WLA PALMS » September 23rd, 2013, 5:29 pm

Nigga, shut yo faggot ass up, you just described yourself, that I exposed you for the past 9 years! You admitted earlier in this thread and other threads you were never from 60's, and you been researching gangs for over 20 years, so since you admitted you have no gang affiliation, what does that make you? A civilian, WANNABE gang expert, runnin' your mouf about shit YOU DID NOT EXPERIENCE!, WHICH YOU ADMITTED!, but have the nerve to disrespect everybody else, glorifying a gang you had no parts of! Like I said, you're a real life reject bitch nigga! You are/were a coward who didn't make the cut, so now, after years of being treated like the bitch you are, you come here to the internet with your bias toward everybody else who differs with you about your fantasy gang and fantasy life you lived in your head and from reading! Lmao, you internet warriors/keyboard gangstaz are funny :lol: :D :mrgreen:

xxx wrote:You are funny how you talk with authority on Gangs. How yall no what's going on and speak with certainty....ill let you tell it....civilian gang experts....Smh...

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » September 23rd, 2013, 5:45 pm

dubts wrote:that 8-Ball song was late 80's (around 1987)

but Comptons hate for Crenshaw/60s lasted up to the early 90s

like i said watch the Dr Dre "Let Me Ride" video (1993)

check the video @ 5:19 they showing 5700 S. Crenshaw Blvd & Slauson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBu2uxdvNmI

"the sun went down when i hit Slauson, on my way to the strip now i'm just flossin
checkin my rearview, 'cause brothers they will do jack moves, black fools, 'cause i smack fools
tryna set me up for a 2-11, get with dre and get caught up in 1-8-7"

them dudes tryna jack Dre in the video are 60s, its obvious it was a diss to 60s

check Menace II Society when Caine's cousin gets du-lowed on the 'Shaw

its another reference, this time Watts niggas (Caine and O-Dogg were portrayed as Grape St's in the movie hanging in the JD's) getting jacked on Crenshaw by 60s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhtfByASS-M

do I need more examples? the 60s were the boogiemen to these east side niggas that thought they were going to the W/S to get at some light skinned pussy and flex on niggas, they were in for a rude awakening when they ran across the Rollin 60s that showed them West Side niggas ain't for play
I always thought the nigga that shot Harold was CMG. Good shit dubts

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 23rd, 2013, 9:43 pm

You and that fag xxx have groupie syndrome and selective amnesia lmao, for all we know, them niggas who killed Harold and shot Caine could have been anybody!, ANY BLOOD SECT because the movie sure gave us viewers/audience the notion they were bloods, they could have been Jungle BPS's, 20's, or Crenshaw Mafias since Boyz N The Hood mentioned them by particular name!, and portrayed Ricky's killers as bloods!!! I'm done lolol :lol: :?: :mrgreen:
word !!! the set affiliation in boys in the hood and menace were obvious ...detailed for the the crips...less detailed for the bloods ... from boys n hood were from nh60 set around crenshaw even john singleton i think it was him said in an interview that he grew up around 60's went to crenshaw hight its really obvious when u see them rockin old school mariners and also their big homie chillin spot on the rail were they found the body of the crack ass who looked like eazy e because 60's dont like eric cause of that 8 ball tracc they dissed him lowkey on that movie and also a beef with cube also the punk who snatched cubes chain had a t shirt we want eazy so yeah 60's didnt like him also they did allie with death row for a hot minute during roberie season ...the bloods in boys n the hood and menace are flamin or burgandin but than bangin aint like nowaday were u catch more red in a hit yo rollin video than in a piru love concert ...no no ..back in those day your brain would slide trhu the pavement for a wrong color shoe lace so believe me the fools was even blastin widows cause curtains had the wrong teint..its clear blood was the one jackin on crenshaw

dubts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dubts » September 23rd, 2013, 11:05 pm

Eazy got right with the 60s before he died, it was all love

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 24th, 2013, 12:03 am

dubts wrote:Eazy got right with the 60s before he died, it was all love
even with kelly parc his own hood you had some of his homie hatin on him when he got big if not real cpt geez would have been with member of uwc but it wasnt it was an nsa parade they even filmed at kelly parc with no tweedy bird locc to be seen but if u ask tweed about eazy e now its all love by the way you still do a top 10 worst rapper ?kelly parc had tweedy bird for a lot he was wack for me he was rappin with his heart so its gangsta as far as im concern

a classicc diss of eazy e by tweed and his crew

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » September 26th, 2013, 6:16 am

BG casper knows his stuff Eazy e disses sixties

Second verse of 8 ball

us]

(I was)
Whose Kickin' a**?
(I was)
Raised in LA
(I was)
Cruising down the street in my 6-4
Riding Los Loses
Looking for Crenshaw
Turned down the sound
To diss yo law
Stopped at a light
And had a fit
Cause a Mexican almost
Wreaked my shit
Flipped his a** off
Got into the car
My bottle was empty
So I went to the store
Nigga on tilt
Cause I was drunk
Seen a sissy a** punk
Had to go in my trunk
Reached inside
Cause it's like that
Came back out
With a silver gat
Fired at the punk
And it was all because
I had to show the nigga
What time it was
Put up the Jam
It ends like a mirage
A sissy like that
Got out to dodge
Suckers on me
For the title I'm holding
Eazy-E's F*cked up
And got the 8-Ball rollin

WoW

so did sixties piss of the whole CPT too?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 7:54 am

well heard that was jail thang and to my knowledge the nhcc who at that time was were eric was livin he grew up with them and was hustlin at kelly parc so them nhcc sided with compton over a jail beef cc riders vs 60's ...no first hand knowledge on all that

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » September 26th, 2013, 6:58 pm

Most of the Compton sets ain't worried about no 60's......the 60's don't go to Compton like that.....or Watts.....the Carvers was fucking with the 60's even though they don't get along.......same with the Mona's and the 90's.....it was a money thing......That CC Rider vs 60 thing is real but not that intense because it really started between a 60 and a nigga from Lynwood......Lynwood and Compton rode together......the 60's were totally outnumbered......there was violent clashes but certain shot callers on both sides calmed it down......Gangsta from Santana and Lil Fee from 60's were real cool with each other......However certain individuals didn't let it go.......back in the day there were 60's who said they didn't get along with Compton and there were those who said they didn't care.......it was the same with Compton......if it was really real the 60's would have got at Eazy in some form or way and it would have gone to the street.......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 11:09 pm

BlueMoon wrote:Most of the Compton sets ain't worried about no 60's......the 60's don't go to Compton like that.....or Watts.....the Carvers was fucking with the 60's even though they don't get along.......same with the Mona's and the 90's.....it was a money thing......That CC Rider vs 60 thing is real but not that intense because it really started between a 60 and a nigga from Lynwood......Lynwood and Compton rode together......the 60's were totally outnumbered......there was violent clashes but certain shot callers on both sides calmed it down......Gangsta from Santana and Lil Fee from 60's were real cool with each other......However certain individuals didn't let it go.......back in the day there were 60's who said they didn't get along with Compton and there were those who said they didn't care.......it was the same with Compton......if it was really real the 60's would have got at Eazy in some form or way and it would have gone to the street.......
tru and personnally i never heard of any compton hood claimin 60's k neither that i saw any compton set in 60 shit list not on walls but at one moment kelly park was hittin grape k and tragnew pj k nowaday they dont ...but carver mona do hit pjk nowaday ...also few years ago the tg'ss from sscc goonie boys did had beef with ug 100's and 111 i think and defenetly nhcc ...weird nhcc nowaday are cool with the nhc's in general and the main change with their obg'sis that new nhcc are beefin hard with sscc now they cool with tanas and with 100's while sscc beef both south central hood rarely beef with compton hoods watts do beef with compton but compton main beefs remain mostly inhouse

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 26th, 2013, 11:18 pm

bgcasper wrote:
BlueMoon wrote:Most of the Compton sets ain't worried about no 60's......the 60's don't go to Compton like that.....or Watts.....the Carvers was fucking with the 60's even though they don't get along.......same with the Mona's and the 90's.....it was a money thing......That CC Rider vs 60 thing is real but not that intense because it really started between a 60 and a nigga from Lynwood......Lynwood and Compton rode together......the 60's were totally outnumbered......there was violent clashes but certain shot callers on both sides calmed it down......Gangsta from Santana and Lil Fee from 60's were real cool with each other......However certain individuals didn't let it go.......back in the day there were 60's who said they didn't get along with Compton and there were those who said they didn't care.......it was the same with Compton......if it was really real the 60's would have got at Eazy in some form or way and it would have gone to the street.......
tru and personnally i never heard of any compton hood claimin 60's k neither that i saw any compton set in 60 shit list not on walls but at one moment kelly park was hittin grape k and tragnew pj k nowaday they dont ...but carver mona do hit pjk nowaday ...also few years ago the tg'ss from sscc goonie boys did had beef with ug 100's and 111 i think and defenetly nhcc ...weird nhcc nowaday are cool with the nhc's in general and the main change with their obg'sis that new nhcc are beefin hard with sscc now they cool with tanas and with 100's while sscc beef both south central hood rarely beef with compton hoods watts do beef with compton but compton main beefs remain mostly inhouse

So how were they lowkey eazy e dissing in the movie boyz n the hood???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 11:25 pm

en la mesa for u if thats not a diss what it is ..note that the t shirt is ultra rare came from his first album and it was underground ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 11:34 pm

also dont know if u knew that... in the rap bizness eazy main enemies was dead row well in the last years of their glory the 60's had very good relation with suge knight and death row they was doin join dirt at one point when suge had all pirus hunters and sscc after him ...8 ball rap to me was a clear diss of the 60's u dont rap sissy and crenshaw in the same verse inocently when u born n raise n nhcc ...now u tell me i got no info on that i have to ask but i doupt i gonna get any clear answer

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 26th, 2013, 11:40 pm

as far as love for compton in south central hoodsta and hoover are totally diferent i would say and thats first hand experience hoova are cpt friendly in general

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » September 28th, 2013, 8:30 am

Bg capsper if you don't mind me asking why did SSCC smoke somebody from sixties in the late 80's early nineties.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2013, 6:14 am

Bunknown wrote:Bg capsper if you don't mind me asking why did SSCC smoke somebody from sixties in the late 80's early nineties.
i let xxx a super 60 speak on that

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » September 29th, 2013, 1:57 pm

That's right Pierre, stayy in your lane driving your little red Peugeot French scooter threw the Streets of Gay Paree......

SS killed a 60? Never happen.......

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » September 29th, 2013, 6:55 pm

the peugeot 80 transformed into a 50 to escape pigs control now thats real paris city gee shit ... 8)

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » October 5th, 2013, 11:56 am

xxx wrote:That's right Pierre, stayy in your lane driving your little red Peugeot French scooter threw the Streets of Gay Paree......

Yes it did SSCC had beef the 60's.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 6th, 2013, 4:11 am

Bunknown wrote:
xxx wrote:That's right Pierre, stayy in your lane driving your little red Peugeot French scooter threw the Streets of Gay Paree......

!!! wich year

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 6th, 2013, 10:27 am

MaddRonald wrote: It sounds like you are more an advocate of the gang conflicts and killing rather than the intervention, but you are entitled to your own opinion, but I say to you as a Black man what part do you play in the preservation of the Black race or is that something that does not concern you? I personally would have been on that scene in Hyde Park right along with the G.R.Y.D., P.C.I.T.I., So. Cal Cease Fire, Project Cry No More and the rest of those interventionist that were on that scene, but it happened while I was @ work, you should get involved you might be able to save some lives.
BINGO!!

XXX sounds like a 60 who never put in work [if he really is a 60] & earned any stripes 4 the set or a wanna be 60 who was rejected 4 lack of being a real rider. All I'm waiting 2 hear from XXX now is the Monsta like war stories of him murdering 8Treys, Brims, Families, & Hoovers.

Since u know ALL of the 60s history & goings on, u can't speak on the goings on in other sets since u weren't IN those sets! If its not 60s versus ______ I don't think u have the credibility 2 speak on it. But that's only if we use your logic.

EVERYBODY let's appease XXX & say that the Rollin 60s is the biggest baddest gang ever. Ok on 6... 1, 2, 3....6 8) : The Rollin 60s are the biggest baddest gang, war machine, or organization ever in the whole world that has ever existed!!!

I bet the 60s could take on the National Guard & win!!! ROLLINNNNNNNN!!!

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 6th, 2013, 10:36 am

xxx wrote: I don't know what your fasination is with pointing out that a gang has Gays..that really interests you, not sure why.... Yeah, I'm sure some of these Convicts with life sentences, that been down for decades might have fuck with a punk, who knows, that's part of the Convict culture.....but u go out your way to point out the 60s have gays....I wonder what your motive is...
Perhaps Alonso knows of some 60s (ryders too) who are some REAL SISSIES. No pun intended. I would have said SISSIES who 'give it & take it' but there is no way in my book 2 be a 'good' homosexual or sissy.

But in your mode of reasoning & thinking I bet u would say the only 60s who are homosexuals or who engage in homosexuality when their locked up are cats who have long prison sentences. I bet there has never been a 60 who spent a month a week & a day in just the LA County Men's Jail who messed w/ a punk....... ever.

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » October 6th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Never heard of a SSCC killing a 60 in those times.....

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 6th, 2013, 12:52 pm

xxx wrote:
@1 wrote:
TarHeelRED wrote: And just 2 ruffle your feathers a lil bit, we all know the 60's have a notorious rep. Some boast them 2 be the toughest Crip gang in SC. But most that I've heard speak of the East Coast Crips as being the most reputable & most notorious Crip gang in SC. I hear the 60's have 2 much internal tribalism 2 be the Crip kings of SC. The Coasts on the other hand- especially the 6Pack- is solid through & through from 1st to 190!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
well said, but I would add that there is no such thing as "most notorious set" because at the end of the day its all about individual. The 60s just like any other gang, has some riders, killer, thugs, dealers, gun slingers but also busters, snitches, gays, drug addicts, etc.
Credibility, Bias, animosity......

How is what he said 'well said"?

First of 60s is one gang, ECC is what, made up of 15 indivdual Sets.

Second of all, ECC set trip and go to war with each other.

62 v 69
66 v 69
66 v 68
76 v 89
97 v q102

Body counts...

So what are you talking about Willis?

ECC has lost ground, in 1st, 59 and 76/89 are in trouble. RSC ain't lost nadda. Push from the 50s to the 70s.

ECC dont even back 190 in there beefs with Compton and Carson sets. 1st to 190,? Please! More like 62 to 118...

Its obvious yall have animosity, bitterness and hatred for the 60s. A real fasination with them, why? Why not desect Other sets the way you do the 60s? Everybody trys to poke holes in their Legency, their Notorious Status......60s are the most hated Set in this L.A gang scene, they have the longest enemy list of any single gang, its all for a reason.......even they're allies resent their Hegemony over the decades. That's why you see rebellions and resistance now a days....but what can I say, all mighty Empires are challange and fall have reigning supreme for decades/centuries, look at Rome..

Yeah every gang has tuff guys, some more then others. Yeah gangs have busters, some more then others....point being the 60s over time, their ratio of solid niggas to busters. Is way higher then every other gang out there. That's why LAPD, the Courts , the FBI and LAtimes label them the Most Notorious gang in L.A history period...the streets know, they felt it, witness their rampages over the decades...you guys are Johnny come lately....trying to figure things out after the war years are over...this era is the residue of the wars...this is the final stages of collapse....

I don't know what your fasination is with pointing out that a gang has Gays..that really interests you, not sure why.... Yeah, I'm sure some of these Convicts with life sentences, that been down for decades might have fuck with a punk, who knows, that's part of the Convict culture.....but u go out your way to point out the 60s have gays....I wonder what your motive is...
XXX: u bit the bait homie. I was only fishing 4 info b/c I knew u would boast of the in house tribalism of other Crips but swear on everything there is none in the 60s. We know that 60s have murdered 60s & that 60s have tripped on other 60s. Come on man. It happens in ALL gangs/sets........... well except 4 the 60s!! Lol. Please......!!!!!!!!!!

I wish there was an East Coast on here who would dish the dirt & expose the dirty laundry of the Big Bad RSC gang. Oops again. That don't happen in the 60s. Only in every other gang & organization of the world.

Remember all this comparison of the 60s 2 the Roman Empire stuff u keep talking about? As a historian I'm sure u already know of the many civil wars in the Roman Empire & the many murders of its leaders in coup after coup after coup. I'm also sure u know of the division in the Roman Empire also right? The Eastern Roman Empire & the Western Roman Empire/The Byzantine Empire. The Eastern Empire fragmented & collapse ca.the 5th century & the Western/Byzantine Empire existed 4 another 1,000 yrs & also fragmented & collapsed & its vestige of an empire fell 2 the Turks.

Now what does the brief 40 something yr. history of the 60s have 2 do w/ the 1500 yr. history of the Roman Empire? Come on man!!!! Especially since u say there is no division of the 60s. U can't possibly parallel your set that merely exists in the 50-70s streets of West LA, California 2 an Empire that existed on a WORLD STAGE! The Roman Empire RULED/CONTROLLED every nation in the known world @ the time in their vicinities. The 60s only control the 50-70 streets of WEST LA, not East LA, not even all of LA. Rome was thee only empire within its border: LA has an 'empire' of Bloods, Pirus, & Crips. Nobody challenged Rome within its borders 4 their entire existence: The Crips have yet 2 get rid of the Blood/Piru problem since they sprung up in day 1. Rome had an official language, culture, currency, religion, & etc. 60's?????????? The 60s SHARE the Crips culture w/ all other Crips. The 60s don't lay claim 2 Neighbor Hood: East Coast started that homie. 60s say cuz like the rest of the Crips. Rome had a distinct identity & was the only empire claiming Rome: Many gangs besides the 60s claim Crip within the borders of LA.

So, the illustration or comparison u meant was the ''Crips'' (NOT the 60s) are an empire w/ states/provinces (all the sets) that are involved in a civil war w/ each other. The states/provinces ally themselves within the Crip empire 2 fight each other all the while fighting another empire- the Bloods/Pirus. At times some 'states' have more hegemony than others, particularly in the East & West of the 'empire', like Rome. In the 80s 2 the early 90s, the HOOVERS held the power & hegemony of the 'empire' but they collapsed. Then the 60s rose up after the Hoover decline (just like the Romans they were never conquered they just disintegrated & imploded) & held sway within the Crip empire. And so on.............

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Bunknown » October 6th, 2013, 2:12 pm

bgcasper wrote:
Bunknown wrote:

!!! wich year
to the knowledge I was given between 1987 and 1991.

I have to ask about the dude hood name(R.I.P) but Big homie told me it was SSCC beef with 6-0

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BlueMoon » October 6th, 2013, 3:12 pm

Ain't no hood the hardest like that........but I will say the east side sets are a little tougher......any set you name on the west side I can match them with an east side set.......its no accident the 30's went out they way to click up with 2 east side crip gangs that are far away from they turf......