Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Re: Rollin 40's NHC vs Rollin 60s NHC

Unread post by Bunknown » October 6th, 2013, 7:43 pm

xxx Too many people are dieing over Nothing and all you want to do is talk Crap about Nothing. I have no idea why are you are on this site but troll. Get a life dude!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 7th, 2013, 12:20 am

Bunknown wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Bunknown wrote:
xxx wrote:That's right Pierre, stayy in your lane driving your little red Peugeot French scooter threw the Streets of Gay Paree......

SS killed a 60? Never happen.......
Yes it did SSCC had beef the 60's.
!!! wich year
to the knowledge I was given between 1987 and 1991.

I have to ask about the dude hood name(R.I.P) but Big homie told me it was SSCC beef with 6-0
oh ok didnt know about it but that wasnt no war i mean never heard off full scale conflict between the two but very interesting point i though a guy who constantly boast he knows everything about sixowe like xxx would have knew that me sorry even from the top of the eiffel tower with my homie pierre we couldnt scope that shit .... but mr xxx supper crenshaw overhiilll dime blocc supar hoodsta jack the ripped should have know about it

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » October 7th, 2013, 12:32 am

somebody is blowin xxx other acount in pieces over there:jacktheripper wrote:
Like I said, there is no Crip Cat (rip) or Weegie (rip) from 60s.....you either mixing up names and sets or you just dont know what the fuck you talking about.....ain't not Figrollin, name names........yall niggas ain't even gang members, but you talk with certainty and authority....how can you know anything from the outside ......?

AND LIKE I SAID I CAN'T TAKE YOU SERIOUS YOUR EXPOSING YOURSELF. WE ALREADY KNOW YOUR NOT A GANG MEMBER SO LETS NOT GO THERE. CRIPCAT AND WEEGIE IS BOTH RIP FROM 60s. ANYBODY THAT SAYS OTHERWISE DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY TALKING BOUT BUT NICE TRY THO. CAN ANY REAL GANG MEMBERS SPEAK ON IT FOR THIS WEIRDO?
lolol JAQUELINE THE RAPPED A XXX MOVIE

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 7th, 2013, 12:36 am

@jacktheripper MY NIGGA NOBODY BELIEVES ONE WORD YOU TYPE YOU ALREADY EXPOSED YOURSELF. BIG WEEGIE WAS FROM SIX OWE KILLED BY INGLEWOOD FAMILYS. TINY CRIPCAT WAS FROM SIX OWE KILLED BY INGLEWOOD FAMILYS. BABY CRAFTY.J WAS FROM SIX OWE KILLED BY INGLEWOOD FAMILYS ON 92 DAY. RIC ROCC KILLED ON CRENSHAW & SLAUSON BY INGLEWOOD FAMILYS THE SHOOTER IS IN JAIL TRYING TO APPEAL. LOOK AT "THE PEOPLE VS FORMAN" IF YOU THINK THAT'S A LIE. THEN YOU TRIED TO SAY TINY DEVIL (ALSO KILLED BY INGLEWOOD FAMILYS) FROM THE OVERHILLS WASN'T FROM SIX OWE EITHER SO JUST KNOCK IT OFF YOUR CAUGHT YOU DON'T BANG AND YOUR PROBABLY FROM THE SAN GABRIEL VALLEY
JOKE THE STRIPPER

attila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: amsterdam

Unread post by attila » October 7th, 2013, 3:50 am

So the shooter of Tiny Ricc Rocc, Reece Matui Forman, is a IFG? Could he be related to Kadeem Forman, who supposedly was affiliated with IFG and was killed by a 60?
http://www.streetgangs.com/news/091109_kadeem-forman

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » October 7th, 2013, 9:30 am

bgcasper wrote:
Bunknown wrote:
bgcasper wrote:
Bunknown wrote:
xxx wrote:That's right Pierre, stayy in your lane driving your little red Peugeot French scooter threw the Streets of Gay Paree......

SS killed a 60? Never happen.......
Yes it did SSCC had beef the 60's.
!!! wich year
to the knowledge I was given between 1987 and 1991.

I have to ask about the dude hood name(R.I.P) but Big homie told me it was SSCC beef with 6-0
oh ok didnt know about it but that wasnt no war i mean never heard off full scale conflict between the two but very interesting point i though a guy who constantly boast he knows everything about sixowe like xxx would have knew that me sorry even from the top of the eiffel tower with my homie pierre we couldnt scope that shit .... but mr xxx supper crenshaw overhiilll dime blocc supar hoodsta jack the ripped should have know about it
This thread has gotten off base. I don't remember too much about this but I think it was a youngster from 60's that was shot at or near a phone booth. Don't know if the shooter was SSCC but he was from the Hub. This was when the Shaw was crackin and everybody came through.

Young Nile
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOL

Unread post by Young Nile » October 9th, 2013, 7:49 am

BlueMoon wrote:Ain't no hood the hardest like that........but I will say the east side sets are a little tougher......any set you name on the west side I can match them with an east side set.......its no accident the 30's went out they way to click up with 2 east side crip gangs that are far away from they turf......
That's BS

From the Fields to the 100's the West Side gets it in....

BlueMoon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by BlueMoon » October 9th, 2013, 9:03 am

Whatever......g huGwhen I first went to Washington high in the early 90's the Grapes were the deepest set there at that time......nobody fucked with them from the 100's to the fields.......

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » October 10th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Why would they fuck with Grapes up at Washington.....Grapes don't beef with no Westside Gangs except 60s....Grapes were a get long gang all the way up to 1987, that's when they started beefing with PJW & 60s, before that they had it good....

You went to Washington in the early 90s, during the Peace Treaty, and you wonder why no one said anything to the Grapes? The Champions of the Peace Treaty?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 10th, 2013, 7:57 pm

I've been peeping out ''xxx'' arguments and it is a bit faulty. He tried to pigeon hold me for using a slight reference with Boys N The Hood insinuating that using any rap,video ,or media reference is going to damage my cred,yet he did the same thing with an EAZY E song in his point for making the 60s the most notorious.

The dude is saying that everything that happens in the past decade in the (late 90s and early 2000s) is residual and redundant since it wasn't in the war era . Yet XXX would say Coast hood is going to become a barrio and barely have niggas there,so they are weaker than 60s .

XXX I got to ask you another question ,if civilians aren't supposed to speak on anything why are you speaking with authority as well? You act as if you haven't posted misinformation.

by xxx » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:47 pm
Im not a gang member, never have been, but i grew up on 71st/West Blvd by the Slums and my grandparents live on 64th.st/Rimpau,They were part of the first wave of blacks to move in this area.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 10th, 2013, 7:58 pm

I've been peeping out ''xxx'' arguments and it is a bit faulty. He tried to pigeon hold me for using a slight reference with Boys N The Hood insinuating that using any rap,video ,or media reference is going to damage my cred,yet he did the same thing with an EAZY E song in his point for making the 60s the most notorious.

The dude is saying that everything that happens in the past decade in the (late 90s and early 2000s) is residual and redundant since it wasn't in the war era . Yet XXX would say Coast hood is going to become a barrio and barely have niggas there,so they are weaker than 60s .

XXX I got to ask you another question ,if civilians aren't supposed to speak on anything why are you speaking with authority as well? You act as if you haven't posted misinformation.

viewtopic.php?f=156&t=4186&p=143028#p143028
by xxx » Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:47 pm
Im not a gang member, never have been, but i grew up on 71st/West Blvd by the Slums and my grandparents live on 64th.st/Rimpau,They were part of the first wave of blacks to move in this area.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: North Carolina
What city do you live in now?: New Jerusalem

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 11th, 2013, 5:11 pm

^^^^^^I can't wait 2 see Mr. Six Owe's response.....................

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » October 12th, 2013, 5:16 am

:cry:
TarHeelRED wrote:^^^^^^I can't wait 2 see Mr. Six Owe's response.....................

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 13th, 2013, 12:27 pm

Why do I get the feeling that ''xxx'' is a smoker who lived in the 6-0 hood but is yappin' off about stuff he saw growing up in there? I mean I think he its possible he might of been a stand by crash dummy for the 60s, but I don't think he was a legit gang member. Some of his depictions about gang banging seem out of touch with reality. He makes it seem like this is some pissing contest between gangs when they are conflicts and on going threats that make the block hot. He is acting like gang members are actually struck with fear from a reputation when they meet each other and that gives 60s credence.Is it possible ''xxx'' has been role playing, who gets carried away with his online persona?

xxx wrote: viewtopic.php?f=145&t=10110&p=142505#p142505

I would take this time out to apologize to you fellas for violating your G-Code.

I am an Old man who Never gang banged in my Life. I get my info from Gang Books like Monster Kody, Gang web Sites, and Street Gossip. I have no first hand info. No Disrespect intended!

I dont want any trouble from you guys, all i wanted to know was where these ETG clicks were. So i through out some of the recycled info ive gather to get a response..

I didnt mean for you guys to legitimize why the IFGs/ETGs are sucking each other dicks to smash Sissies

i didnt mean for MsPorky and YungTung, OG frontlining Bloods, to co-sign and rubber stamp these 2005 gang mentalities/views.

i didnt mean to upset Mr George a South Central resident who witness first hand " COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too"

i didnt mean for Nut Buster to Come on himself and express his hoods present day hood campaigns.

All iwant to know was where these clicks where, so i apologize to you guys.

Again im not a gang member and i dont want any trouble

PEACE............

xxx wrote: they was acting like Snoop Dog with flat Tops play'n "DEEP UNDER COVER"and you know it...................
They wasnt fullflegde intil they graduated and got out of dodge.
you talking about your homeboy that lives on 85/84th.st and has Uncles that live in the Crenshaw District.....if its the same guys, didnt one get pop'd in the legs? yea im told them guys are soft..........but fuck a sissy anyways homie.................i dont gang bang

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 13th, 2013, 12:36 pm

Why do I get the feeling that ''xxx'' is a smoker who lived in the 6-0 hood but is yappin' off about stuff he saw growing up in there? I mean I think its possible he might of been a stand by crash dummy for the 60s, but I don't think he was a legit gang member. Some of his depictions about gang banging seem out of touch with reality. He makes it seem like this is some pissing contest between gangs when they are conflicts and on going threats that make the block hot. He is acting like gang members are actually struck with fear from a reputation when they meet each other and that gives 60s credence.Is it possible ''xxx'' has been role playing, who gets carried away with his online persona?

xxx wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=10110&p=142505#p142505

I would take this time out to apologize to you fellas for violating your G-Code.

I am an Old man who Never gang banged in my Life. I get my info from Gang Books like Monster Kody, Gang web Sites, and Street Gossip. I have no first hand info. No Disrespect intended!

I dont want any trouble from you guys, all i wanted to know was where these ETG clicks were. So i through out some of the recycled info ive gather to get a response..

I didnt mean for you guys to legitimize why the IFGs/ETGs are sucking each other dicks to smash Sissies

i didnt mean for MsPorky and YungTung, OG frontlining Bloods, to co-sign and rubber stamp these 2005 gang mentalities/views.

i didnt mean to upset Mr George a South Central resident who witness first hand " COme on man, Eight Trays were putting in a lot of work too"

i didnt mean for Nut Buster to Come on himself and express his hoods present day hood campaigns.

All iwant to know was where these clicks where, so i apologize to you guys.

Again im not a gang member and i dont want any trouble

PEACE............
''xxx'' what in the world!Fuck sissy why would you go there and say that. Is it possible that you were there owned b!tch and you were puttin in slave work for them all this time.
xxx wrote:
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=10110&p=142505#p142505

they was acting like Snoop Dog with flat Tops play'n "DEEP UNDER COVER"and you know it...................
They wasnt fullflegde intil they graduated and got out of dodge.
you talking about your homeboy that lives on 85/84th.st and has Uncles that live in the Crenshaw District.....if its the same guys, didnt one get pop'd in the legs? yea im told them guys are soft..........but fuck a sissy anyways homie.................i dont gang bang

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 13th, 2013, 2:26 pm

Dang!!!!!!!!!!

^^^^^^Again, I can't wait 2 see Mr. Six Owe's response.....................

Does XXX need 2 come clean like Casper did?????????? @ least Casper confessed. XXX is being EXPOSED. And if Vicious Rida's quotes are verbatim & genuine quotes from the 'civilian' XXX, u just told on yourself homes.

Like Busta said, "What's the deal-e-o?"

Last but not least, "stand by crash dummy for the 60s" :lol:. ROFL!!! That's a classic.

TarHeelRED
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TarHeelRED » October 13th, 2013, 5:56 pm

xxx wrote:cuzz right here got it on point, and if you from 60s, what is this with yo homies wearin all this BS now a days, tight shirts and all its hard enuff tryna distinquish them from norrmal mark niggas

i dont bang homie....as far as what those niggas be wearing, man, whatcha doing down niggas wearing tight shirts? u know they aint hood, thats whats yall been hitting over there straight civilians, thats a damn shame..........[/quote]

This is XXX's comment from Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:26 pm in 8 TRAY GANGSTA'S CLICKS topic.

So u are a 60's groupie & wannabe & cheerleader!!!!!!!

So what's your whole agenda boosting up the 60s if u ain't 1? LAUGHABLE man!!!!!!! False flagger................. I'd rather be an honest out of towner than a false flagging resident from the West Side of South Central who may have lived in the 60's & claimed 2 be 1 but never was!! U have NO CREDIBILITY my friend! NONE!!!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 13th, 2013, 6:10 pm

Here's a clue for you guys.People who don't bang or don't live in LA/California/the US can be on here claiming to be gang members from here and people who are gang members from here sometimes tend to claim NOT to be gang members from here. You get it yet? :mrgreen: Some of you are clueless...

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 13th, 2013, 9:08 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Here's a clue for you guys.People who don't bang or don't live in LA/California/the US can be on here claiming to be gang members from here and people who are gang members from here sometimes tend to claim NOT to be gang members from here. You get it yet? :mrgreen: Some of you are clueless...
He was not being sarcastic in the 2nd post.But you can believe anything you want.You're even missing the whole theme of the post, he was asking about 8 tray clicks, something he should be familiar with since ETG is a direct enemigo of the 60s.The guy has used the same tactic in the past against others.

Below is a perfect example of his contradiction. Saying there is a 2x/dueces alliance then saying there isn't an alliance.

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=40637&start=64
Duces aint no alliance, its some extra shit some gangs add to their handle
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=55164

xxx wrote:What's the Story behind their hood day date, I don't get it....they claim 2xs and 5xs for 5th ave....June 15?

That obituary ese is holding up, is that the V13 that got stab and killed, his death kicked off the whole VSL v V13, CxC,SM,S13 in 1993?

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=15751&start=224

XXX says Hoovers are still crips!and BGF is inactive?! Wow with out a doubt this dudes theories are off.

by xxx » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:22 pm
NICKELS wrote:IN THE PRISONS :

mexican mafia , la eme , la nuestra familia , norteno , sureno.
VS
Black guerilla family bgf , (Kumi)african nation

IN THE STREETS :

Crips , Bloods , hoovers
VS
18 eighteen st. , florecnia , ms- 13 , etc.

Nickels your a weirdo!

Where are you from?

Your not from L.A, if so God knows what corner your tucked in.

First off, BGF is defunct, dismantled, inactive.

How the fuck are you gonna link up Nortenos(NF) and Surenos(EME) together against anybody, these are the main enemeis in the joint.

2nd, Hoovers are Crips Period.There not there own catergory. Still function with other Crips e.i Insane Crips, Shotgun Crips, Eight Tray Gangsta Crips, Compton Crips,West L.A Crips, so on..., there OGs still claim Crip.

3rd, you put Crip, Blood, and Hoover vs 18/F13/MS13, like its some alliances.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 13th, 2013, 9:09 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:Here's a clue for you guys.People who don't bang or don't live in LA/California/the US can be on here claiming to be gang members from here and people who are gang members from here sometimes tend to claim NOT to be gang members from here. You get it yet? :mrgreen: Some of you are clueless...
He was not being sarcastic in the 2nd post.But you can believe anything you want.You're even missing the whole theme of the post, he was asking about 8 tray clicks, something he should be familiar with since ETG is a direct enemigo of the 60s.The guy has used the same tactic in the past against others.

Below is a perfect example of his contradiction. Saying there is a 2x/dueces alliance then saying there isn't an alliance.

viewtopic.php?f=145&t=40637&start=64
Duces aint no alliance, its some extra shit some gangs add to their handle
viewtopic.php?f=145&t=55164

xxx wrote:What's the Story behind their hood day date, I don't get it....they claim 2xs and 5xs for 5th ave....June 15?

That obituary ese is holding up, is that the V13 that got stab and killed, his death kicked off the whole VSL v V13, CxC,SM,S13 in 1993?

XXX says Hoovers are still crips!and BGF is inactive?! Wow with out a doubt this dudes theories are off.

by xxx » Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:22 pm
NICKELS wrote:IN THE PRISONS :

mexican mafia , la eme , la nuestra familia , norteno , sureno.
VS
Black guerilla family bgf , (Kumi)african nation

IN THE STREETS :

Crips , Bloods , hoovers
VS
18 eighteen st. , florecnia , ms- 13 , etc.

Nickels your a weirdo!

Where are you from?

Your not from L.A, if so God knows what corner your tucked in.

First off, BGF is defunct, dismantled, inactive.

How the fuck are you gonna link up Nortenos(NF) and Surenos(EME) together against anybody, these are the main enemeis in the joint.

2nd, Hoovers are Crips Period.There not there own catergory. Still function with other Crips e.i Insane Crips, Shotgun Crips, Eight Tray Gangsta Crips, Compton Crips,West L.A Crips, so on..., there OGs still claim Crip.

3rd, you put Crip, Blood, and Hoover vs 18/F13/MS13, like its some alliances.

MaddRonald
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MaddRonald » October 16th, 2013, 2:50 pm

For the record BGF is still in existence, they have a greater visibility in Northern California & for those that have been to prison
If you have not been to any maximum security yards, you will not see their presence because, ever since they started
validating prison gang members & confining them to indefinite SHU programs upon verification of their affiliation they have all been locked up behind the wall just the same as NF, AB, & EME.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California

Unread post by alexalonso » November 20th, 2013, 2:26 pm

I thought the 40 - 60 thing died down, but I noticed this fresh graffiti in 40s turf, in the Avenues. This is the first graffiti where someone put their name on it. Looks like "Dody 5"
Attachments
_MG_5537-111913-40x60.jpg
_MG_5537-111913-40x60.jpg (373.2 KiB) Viewed 19280 times

youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood

Unread post by youngspade » November 27th, 2013, 6:35 pm

LA hood strikes posted two new ones before this but this one has a name on it.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » November 29th, 2013, 9:18 am

people forget, what gets posted on the internet STAYS on there...thats why these young dickheads putting pics of themselves smoking weed and drinking on facebook are finding they cant get jobs...

my mom always use to say 'a liar got to have a long memory', all you got to do is search thru the archives here and find the truth of that...

Bunknown
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: unknown

Unread post by Bunknown » January 20th, 2014, 9:21 pm

The beef is over.

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » April 7th, 2014, 9:35 am

Not taking sides but I wouldn't tell nobody on the other side of the country intel about my hood either that might involve crimes...one of yall could be the feds. I don't know anybody that's not gonna put they hood in the best light, whats he suppose to say "my hood is full of bitches"? I been in here a minute and seen XXX give other hoods credit. If he don't want to tell you he don't want to tell you lol.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 8th, 2014, 4:22 am

lboogie wrote:Not taking sides but I wouldn't tell nobody on the other side of the country intel about my hood either that might involve crimes...one of yall could be the feds. I don't know anybody that's not gonna put they hood in the best light, whats he suppose to say "my hood is full of bitches"? I been in here a minute and seen XXX give other hoods credit. If he don't want to tell you he don't want to tell you lol.
What does that have to do with anything if you seen some threads, you can see this guy hittin dudes up with the ''State you name and where you from''? So it goes both ways.Come one are people just intent on believing what they want to believe, you having all this hood info and not being able to reaffirm your gang affiliation from start to finish can make it more believable that you are a cop or informer.

ZiggZagg

Unread post by ZiggZagg » April 8th, 2014, 2:19 pm

Only fakes and frauds care about what some succas on the internet think.

I been coming on here for a while just reading shit and I can tell who really is and who aint regardless if they say they don't bang.

niggas is getting clowned on the low and cant even see it

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » April 9th, 2014, 3:57 pm

ZiggZagg wrote:Only fakes and frauds care about what some succas on the internet think.

I been coming on here for a while just reading shit and I can tell who really is and who aint regardless if they say they don't bang.

niggas is getting clowned on the low and cant even see it
No one is keeping tabs on anybody, you do realize that this cat called others here fake and for just giving an opinion on matters ,he retorted we are not bangers and not from LA to talk but this dude is not a banger himself, so why be so adamant about a discourse when you are not a participating member.

I really could careless who is banging, and I really ain't concerned who is with the shit, but somethings can't go unchecked. I mean I could understand cause even though I ain't from LA I do play the city, but what about the other real bangers from LA he does call out on here.

bullrat
If in the United States: Alaska
What city do you live in now?: Yukon

Unread post by bullrat » April 26th, 2015, 12:17 pm

bgcasper wrote:also dont know if u knew that... in the rap bizness eazy main enemies was dead row well in the last years of their glory the 60's had very good relation with suge knight and death row they was doin join dirt at one point when suge had all pirus hunters and sscc after him ...8 ball rap to me was a clear diss of the 60's u dont rap sissy and crenshaw in the same verse inocently when u born n raise n nhcc ...now u tell me i got no info on that i have to ask but i doupt i gonna get any clear answer
However, what I do think is funny is how Eazy at the end of 8 ball says: "Ice Cube writes the rhymes that I say / Hail to the niggaz from CIA". If Cube wrote all of it, why would he call them sissys? Was sissy common slang on weak individuals back in the 80s?

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 26th, 2015, 4:22 pm

bullrat wrote:
bgcasper wrote:also dont know if u knew that... in the rap bizness eazy main enemies was dead row well in the last years of their glory the 60's had very good relation with suge knight and death row they was doin join dirt at one point when suge had all pirus hunters and sscc after him ...8 ball rap to me was a clear diss of the 60's u dont rap sissy and crenshaw in the same verse inocently when u born n raise n nhcc ...now u tell me i got no info on that i have to ask but i doupt i gonna get any clear answer
However, what I do think is funny is how Eazy at the end of 8 ball says: "Ice Cube writes the rhymes that I say / Hail to the niggaz from CIA". If Cube wrote all of it, why would he call them sissys? Was sissy common slang on weak individuals back in the 80s?
@bullrat- where I was raised we always and still refer to homosexuals as sissys, but that was a popular term back in the 80's. I'm not sure if that is the context that he was trying to use it, but just a note to the last part of your question.

bullrat
If in the United States: Alaska
What city do you live in now?: Yukon

Unread post by bullrat » April 27th, 2015, 4:04 am

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. I could be a huge coincidence all of it. Still funny how that guy snatching the goldchain in Boyz in the Hood had a "We want Eazy" shirt, and if there's anything too it.