BARRIO MOJADOS

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

BARRIO MOJADOS

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 8th, 2013, 7:01 pm

WHAT DO WE KNOW ABOUT THIS 35 YEAR OLD VARRIO?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: BARRIO MOJADOS

Unread post by bgcasper » December 9th, 2013, 7:36 pm

south central they claim east side like a black gang would in that part of town note than ALL cv f13 38 CLAIM SS the tag banger that became gangs in the 90's in their area claim sc but they claim east side west of la river they must be new school compare to florencia or even tortilla flat but maybe older than sc atc ... they cclose to the big bad 38 st and also beef with them they have a chapter in compton and one in long beach but their main hoods is 43rd street in southcentral i would put them as one of the original paisas gang ? but honestly i dont know shit about them even the compton one had one street blocc for 5 years and now are extinct the lb one seems more activ than the cpt one

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 9th, 2013, 8:45 pm

never heard of the comptone ones, and most def never heard of the long beach ones
when was this?

and, where were they?

advocate
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by advocate » December 9th, 2013, 10:07 pm

Casper-do you mean Barrio Pobre? They had their spot in Compton and arent they from LB? But you right about them being in the 40's near 38th St. They also down around 82St where they beef with Carnales and I think they got a spot just west of the 110 on 54th where a bunch of hoods claim blocks (NSU, Temple, 18, etc).

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2013, 12:20 am

[quote="Lonewolf"]never heard of the comptone ones, and most def never heard of the long beach ones
when was this?

and, where were they?[/quote]sorry advocate got it i meant barrio pobre

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 10th, 2013, 12:22 am

[quote="advocate"]Casper-do you mean Barrio Pobre? They had their spot in Compton and arent they from LB? But you right about them being in the 40's near 38th St. They also down around 82St where they beef with Carnales and I think they got a spot just west of the 110 on 54th where a bunch of hoods claim blocks (NSU, Temple, 18, etc).[/quote]yes u got it rite ...i got my shit twisted i dont really know those hoods

Coup
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Coup » December 10th, 2013, 9:22 am

Yeah, they are one of about a half dozen sur clicks in 52 Hoova turf. They are closer to Fig and are very small. That area changes up all the time.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 10th, 2013, 10:09 am

Whats funny about BMS are they were started because their people were picked on. Then they wanna be racist too with all that nip shit.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 10th, 2013, 10:20 am

Did they actually start off as Paisa's? I dont think so, I know some cats in their early 40's that are from BMS and there is nothing Paisa about them. It is actuallly a family of brothers that grew up in Aliso Village but for some reason end up being from BMS.

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » December 10th, 2013, 12:20 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Did they actually start off as Paisa's? I dont think so, I know some cats in their early 40's that are from BMS and there is nothing Paisa about them. It is actuallly a family of brothers that grew up in Aliso Village but for some reason end up being from BMS.
I was in Y.A. with Baby from Barrio Mojados, he would be in his early 40s... si'mon nothing paisa at all about him

but if I recall correctly, Boogie from Clantone 14 had written there history in the old Brown kingdome forum;

which means lonewolf has it saved somewhere :mrgreen: stop me when Im lying, ese!

if I recall correctly, their original founders were part of a soccer team in some specific park of South Central

they were labeled as "Wetbacks" by the local blacks ...

so they basically the BMS founders took an negative and turned into a badge of honor = Wet-Town aka Barrio Mojados

so i guess they started in 1978... even tho I couldve sworn I read 1981 before.

AztecNinja
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Gabriel

Unread post by AztecNinja » December 10th, 2013, 1:38 pm

So then BMS is older than I thought, they probably have members in their 50's, so maybe the 1st gen of BMS were paisa?

elOriginalMartinez
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Los

Unread post by elOriginalMartinez » December 10th, 2013, 2:44 pm

AztecNinja wrote:So then BMS is older than I thought, they probably have members in their 50's, so maybe the 1st gen of BMS were paisa?
hmmmm

I'd /we'd be far stretched to find a BMS thats in his 50 :shock:

unless someone can give us solid proof; you're right - they had to have come out in the early to mid 80s

Aztec

what year do you personally give ES TMC?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 10th, 2013, 3:19 pm

AztecNinja wrote:Did they actually start off as Paisa's? I dont think so, I know some cats in their early 40's that are from BMS and there is nothing Paisa about them. It is actuallly a family of brothers that grew up in Aliso Village but for some reason end up being from BMS.
Sounds like the OG Homies from 52 Oriental Boyz whom also beefs with BMS. Thats where I got that nip shit from. Also both are 80s gangs.

The couple OG Homies that I know are also in their 40s and the youngest from the 1st generation. Their South Centralized. Roll Bloods in lock up and all that. Also to similar affect, they were originally from OLB.

Now the OOOG Homies from both sides are fobs.

..shit after writing all this down, I see many similarities.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 11th, 2013, 7:43 pm

viewtopic.php?f=154&t=51346&p=8737972&h ... s#p8737972
Lonewolf wrote:EAST SIDE BARRIO MOJADOS
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:THIS BARRIO/GANG STARTED IN JOHN ADAMS JR. HIGH AS A SOCCER TEAM IN AND AROUND '79 MANY MOVED TO CARVER JR.HIGH ASWELL IN LATER YEARS.ORIGINALLY THEIR BARRIO WAS OR BECAME WHAT IS NOW EAST SIDE 13 NEIGHBORHOOD ,THEIR MAIN HANGOUTS 28TH STREET 31ST 33RD.AS THEY MOVED INTO HIGH SCHOOL (JEFFERSON) THEY ENCOUNTER RACIAL DISCRIMINATION.THE BLACKS USED TO CALLED THEM WETBACKS AND MOJADOS HENCE THE NAME CAME ABOUT. FIGHTS WERE FOUGHT WITH ROCKS ,FIST,AND BATS .YOU SEE DURING THAT TIME THE BLACKS OUT NUMBER THE RAZA AND FOR THE MOST PART ALL THE CHICANO BARRIOS/GANGS KEPT IT COOL WITH EACH OTHER .BY THE EARLY 80's THEY MADE THEY WAY TO 43RD WERE THEY REMAINED NOW.THEY ALSO HAD OTHER CLICAS IN THE UPPER NUMBER STREETS.
Lonewolf wrote:DIDN'T BMS CLAIM A WEST SIDE TOO?
mrph wrote:I HAVE SEEN HIT UPS BY CENTRAL AND 41, AND 42 AND IT READ BMS42. THEN THEY HAVE 48 AND 49 I BELIEVE, IF THEIR SMART THEY CAN TAKE ALL THE STREETS IN BETWEEN AND TRY TO MOVE IN ON THE OTHER VARRIOS THAT CLAIM THE OTHER BLOCKS
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:I KNOW I SEEN THEM HIT UP WSIDE BEFORE BUT IM TALKIN IN THE 80'S I ALSO SAW A SOUTH SIDE BUT I DOUBT IF THEY TOOK FLIGHT.JUST LIKE 38TH TOO ESTABLISH A WEST SIDE ON BROADWAY ,THE BARRIO DIDNT ALLOW THAT AND PUT A STOP TO THAT.
necio wrote:they got a west side i know this because i met vatos from there who were living out here and it is a new click , i forgot exactly what theyr street was but they claimed wsbms 52nd or 53rd tiny gangsters, they also had a click on 22nd i think or on another street in the 20's i dont remember which one but i know that that click broke off them and became their own varrio which is at war with mojados, clantone might know more about that
Alfred wrote:Yeah they do have WS click they are also on 54th street just west of the 110 freeway in HGC 52nd hood. Over there they beef with 18, TST, NSU, 55B, PBS, and a few others.
NikexCortez wrote:They also beef with 52 PBB and 52 LAOBZ on the East Side.
youngsterEP wrote:Sup w that foo dreamer from BMS.. was locked up w that foo in county back in 05"...said he was getting in to tatting and shit...firme vato ..took care of the ss in county 3800
reyrecks wrote:i know for sure they have a south side click in eighty sumthing street. As for them taking over i dont think so they are a gang on the decline with no real leadership.They are only trully holding down 48 to 52 street and they share it with the BSV , I think thats the only reason 38 hasnt been able to totally take over. i also know for a fact they are having trouble beefing it with HFx3
conejo wrote:The bms is slowly dyin out they claim ss bms but they're not active anywhere in the 80s but they might hit up around there
1santo wrote:Barrio Mojados recently had an injuction put on them in South LA along with of hoods.
reyrecks wrote:As far as i know they don't beef if out right. They both have common enemies with 38 and PBB52, so i guess its a case of the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:FLORENCE TRIED TO PUT THEM UNDER THE WING AS A CLICA BUT BMS WOULDNT HAVE IT NOW THEY GOT SOME BEEF.
necio wrote:they got a west side i know this because i met vatos from there who were living out here and it is a new click , i forgot exactly what theyr street was but they claimed wsbms 52nd or 53rd tiny gangsters, they also had a click on 22nd i think or on another street in the 20's i dont remember which one but i know that that click broke off them and became their own varrio which is at war with mojados, clantone might know more about that
payaso752 wrote:on 53rd street....lol never that!
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:I RAN INTO SOME YOUNGSTERS FROM WS BMS AND I FORGOT IF THEY WERE CLAIMING THE 50's STREETS OR THE 40's STREETS AND FIGUEROA.ITS A TRIP CAUSE BACK IN THE 1980's THEY WERE TRYING TO SET SHOP THERE.
former gangster wrote:I remember hearing from some hina from Florencia way back that the only hood F13 didnt beef with was BMS, back in the late 90s though, i had brought it up cuz i was asking her how BMS and F13 have been next to and overlapping eachother for so long and not have beef, and especially cuz F13 is basically EBK, ever since back then. Basically she said they were like under their wing, but i did find out they beefed it later, but i cant imagine BMS standing up to even one of the F13 cliques. reminds me of Vanowen Street and BVN in the 818
soulmusic55 wrote:what do the initials ebk stand for now ? ( enemy block killers ) o yeah cant forget ( 13 ) also ive heard of dudes from bms having family members from f13
~MR.CE 14ST.~ wrote:EveryBody Killa

BMS WAS REALLY TIGHT WITH THE F13 LOCOS CLICK BACK IN THE MID 80's AT A TIME F13 LS CLAIMED WEST SIDE AND HAD BEEF WITH THE REST OF THE SS F13 CLICAS CAUSE OF THAT.
THAT EBK IS A MID / LATE 90's THING SINCE SOME CLICKS WERE CLOSE TO THE E C C 's SWANS AND BRIMS TO NAME A FEW.
soulmusic55 wrote:it seems that now in these days they need a tagger crew to uplift them.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » December 11th, 2013, 9:48 pm

bms be at 43rd and central the bms 43r cls also around wall street area main street crip hood its the bms 82nd locos and in both hoods 36st and cxl are crossing them

Hypeman111
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Everett

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 19th, 2017, 11:39 pm

My respects to them they was holding down 65th and Avalon Had mfs from F13 and INDO13 67st shook talkin about "the bigmacs from 65 this and that".. lil they know they were only 3 deep and from different clicks one of em from 49 the other from 54 and the other from 82... Last i heard 2 of them busted fighting hot ones tho. Free them Wet Town niggas

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 21st, 2017, 2:02 am

Martinez how u been bro? I miss yo ass!

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » March 21st, 2017, 4:08 am

hypeman is martinez ?

Hypeman111

Unread post by Hypeman111 » March 21st, 2017, 1:34 pm

I aint martinez

LittleNinja
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by LittleNinja » April 17th, 2018, 8:37 pm

The 54tgs click on the west side of the 110 aint there any more.. its been like that pretty much for the past 5 yrs..

Hypeman111

Unread post by Hypeman111 » June 29th, 2018, 1:45 pm

LittleNinja wrote:The 54tgs click on the west side of the 110 aint there any more.. its been like that pretty much for the past 5 yrs..
R.i.p Sisko from BMS54 he fucked up. He barricaded himself from the cops and Shot himself in the head. That was the homie. Alot of them 54TGS are locked up

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » October 13th, 2018, 10:44 am

AztecNinja wrote:So then BMS is older than I thought, they probably have members in their 50's, so maybe the 1st gen of BMS were paisa?
The homies mom is from BMS 29st way back in the day. She’s first Generation BMS. She’s in her 50s

323Rocks
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by 323Rocks » January 12th, 2020, 10:45 am

Are they still in between the 38th's and the florencia's on compton?

Back in the mid/late 2000's they was making lots of noise on the Eastside, even on the west side by figueroa and 54th. when they recruited some taggers called TG squad ..
but then they went to war with either 18th.Kbgs/Rpk or sc.temple st. And then they vanished from the WS..

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”