Ok since you didnt believe me about Polaks

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Ok since you didnt believe me about Polaks

Unread post by Samson28 » July 11th, 2013, 4:24 pm

Bro I aint getting punked by anyone, I smashed a beer glass into one of your faces recently and am about to do a year of jail for it. Some punk cop calling white bitch who came at me. Im a national hero in my homeland and a real patriot.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 11th, 2013, 4:38 pm

You will not find a vid online online or evidence Polaks losing in any brawl against anyone of another nation or race. They event went up against blacks in the golota bowe fights I believe. Show me a single evidence of any rival hooligans or nation beating up Polak hoolz anywhere in the world.

Read the comment section of this youtube vido:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwCFbJY3s-U

Do these sound like tolerant people to you who would let a city like Warsaw turn into a 22,000 army of mexican gangs and not do anything about it? DOes this sound like the type of people who would let southsiders walk among there if a tier or jail section was 50/50 or listen to their orders to kill other Polaks like California whites do?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 12th, 2013, 12:58 pm

"Our city. our rules."

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 13th, 2013, 6:32 pm

Samson28 wrote:There are no videos of asians, blacks hispanics, or woods fighting and esp winning against police. Thats one video Ive only seen Polaks do.
This is a video of the annual 1st of may riots in Berlin. They started in 1987. A lot of cops got beat up there over the course of time....

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 16th, 2013, 12:43 am

This is the Polish Front:

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 16th, 2013, 2:28 am

Hey samson ! Are you downo with these racists cunts my friend ?
PS: I'm French

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 16th, 2013, 10:20 am

Theyre not all racist I dont think. They are more nationalistic or just proud of their roots (whether it is the city from the team or country in national level). Some are though I agree. I just am attracted by the power they have and the adrenaline this kind of life could bring. I want to belong to something like this. I need something like this to feel alive.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 16th, 2013, 10:11 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » July 16th, 2013, 10:14 pm

karim
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by karim » July 17th, 2013, 8:44 am

Samson28 wrote:Theyre not all racist I dont think. They are more nationalistic or just proud of their roots (whether it is the city from the team or country in national level). Some are though I agree. I just am attracted by the power they have and the adrenaline this kind of life could bring. I want to belong to something like this. I need something like this to feel alive.
To me they look like skinheads. I would say hooligangs maybe...
I understand that, but be careful ! I think there is 2 categories, those who are "born into it" and live that lifestyle without even thinking of it, and those (like you) who felt attracted. Those ones are more likely to be caught in a war that ain't their war... It's almost like it has never been, and it never will... Looking violents videos is one thing, living it is a day-to-day fight and can be much more harder than you ever thought it would be... So once more, be very careful with that kind of thoughts/behaviour...
PS: I appreciated you stay true and didn't try to tell us you were THE Polack OG who rules all those guys... :mrgreen:
Excuse my bad English (I'm French).

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » July 22nd, 2013, 3:57 am

hey samson? you know where the originals come from dont you? where you get all your style, even down to the idea of rowing with each other behind a football club...

welcome to england 1985...

and about all these big bad poles, theres a million or so over here and i aint seen or heard of one running anything bigger than a corner shop...

i aint against you lads but please call it how it is...

fakethugnolove
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by fakethugnolove » November 12th, 2013, 8:13 am

samson, if poland is so f'n awesome and america sucks so bad why do you live in arkansas? why don't yuo go the fuck bacxk to poland...we won't miss you. got plenty of polaks, could spare one

fakethugnolove
If in the United States: New York
What city do you live in now?: New York

Unread post by fakethugnolove » November 23rd, 2013, 3:36 pm

cliffard wrote:hey samson? you know where the originals come from dont you? where you get all your style, even down to the idea of rowing with each other behind a football club...

welcome to england 1985...

and about all these big bad poles, theres a million or so over here and i aint seen or heard of one running anything bigger than a corner shop...

i aint against you lads but please call it how it is...
i'm with you. live in NY and aside from a small niche in brooklyn polaks ain't shit. guess they left their badassness back home

most work long hours for not much money, they don't run anything. noone is worried about them...much bigger problems around these parts

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Somewhere... out there

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 10th, 2013, 2:44 am

I believe you, because I used to follow soccer, and Poland is known for having some very very violent "supporters".

Some people are having very hard time believing there are hard violent people outside of California or US, but there are. Many of them.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 11th, 2013, 9:43 am

They traight up keep going and dont back down after getting hit by shotguns with rubber bullets. These warriors are nothing like the thugs or criminals in American prisons that all fall to the ground in such cases.

Culver661
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Bakersfield

Unread post by Culver661 » December 11th, 2013, 11:48 pm

All These Fools Would Get wacked In A CDC Prison Just For Acting Up..

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 12th, 2013, 12:04 am

Unfortunately the guys I've heard of are frist of all racists very close from Nazi's ideas.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 12th, 2013, 9:28 am

Are they really? I thought it was more pride of a nation thing and nothing to do with race? In one video they criticize America for letting Africa get so fuked up and using politics to bring other nations down so if they were really racist wouldnt they be happy about it? And wouldnt they ally with each other instead of attacking each other or other european whites like russians?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » December 12th, 2013, 4:23 pm

Also, its good to have some national pride. Look what I went through in jail recently. Even in S and Y Mexicans have each others backs and whites dont, in fact whites are the only race I saw in there that prey on their own. They have no pride or sense of belonging. Only a few guys in there were down for themselves and had some respect of who they were. Notably Christian Speaker:
http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... enced-jail

and Thomas Watts:
https://myspace.com/proudwhiteboyz

On the other hand, a small ass Mexican can walk in there and no other race could beat him up without repercussions while they tried to punk us left and right for chair spaces and the like. The Polaks would not have let this happen if they existed there and would be fighting the Mexicans for any chair or space possible. They would not be fighting themselves for the white area or spot but for the general control.

RomanoBundy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by RomanoBundy » December 12th, 2013, 11:00 pm

I'm talking about these guys:

But like I said I'm only talking about the guys I've heard of.
And you know, the line if often thin between pride and racism. Too many guys are pride, yes, but also pride of being white and not of any other color.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Sydney

Unread post by OziHomie » November 3rd, 2018, 5:23 am

polak.. dont you understand ? let me give you some education as a brother and for your own good .. and im not being disrespectful .. this is outa love ok .. here goes .. u need a "paraigm shift" in your belief system .. coz what you cant see is the people you are trying to win over and gain the respect of are actually people who are very much like you .. downtrodden .. impoverished and defeated at this time and who have turned to urban terrorism and gangsterism as their only mode of standing tall regardless of the cost and pain .. it is clear that you look upto and respect american gangs.. from mexicans to crips n bloods.. but what you fail to see is that those people are like you in a lot of ways.. people who have struggled in their societies against tyrannical forces who have left them with no choice but to use violence and gangsterism as a means to an end .. just as you do in poland.. there is absolutely no need for you to force the point of how tough polaks are.. im pretty sure everyone knows it.. and im also pretty sure no one actually gives a fuck either.. see what you dont understand is that not one memeber of the italian mafia gets up in these posts and tries to prove themselves.. you can read every single thread on here and not one italian has posted how hard or violent they are.. why is that polak ? now here is the paradigm shift i want you to understand .. see.. you dont get respect by tryna prove yourself .. by forcing the issue.. you get respect by being who you are.. AND respecting others for who they are .. when no one sees you , hears you but knows you are a factor .. then you know you got respect.. when you gotta post stupid youtube videos over n over again .. then you really your own worst enemy and not likely to be either resepcted or feared.. if anything you just gonna get mocked and made a joke of.. and avoided.. and polaks deserve a lot better than that .. coz u are real u are tough .. and most peeps know that already.. so do yourself and your people a big favour.. especially in international forums.. show respect to others in their forums.. it will be the best way to prove your worth and toughness to anyone .

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Warsaw

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 3rd, 2018, 7:24 am

I just talked to this girl here in Polakistan where zi got deported badk to after living in cali since I was nine lol. she said in netherlands where shes from polaks have the worse rep, like pure east euro thugs. pure gangsters.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » November 3rd, 2018, 11:13 pm

Szczelec33 wrote:I just talked to this girl here in Polakistan where zi got deported badk to after living in cali since I was nine lol. she said in netherlands where shes from polaks have the worse rep, like pure east euro thugs. pure gangsters.
no doubt about it .. just no need to disrespect others .. im italian so i got lots of respect for polaks and consider them my brothers like the big serbs .. who are also tough as nuts .. polaks serbs and italians have a lot in common in the way we think and our general respect ethos so yeah im def not dissin on polaks .. just tryna let this dude know his posts are not necessary.. he already has his respect for being hardcore.. he just doesnt realise it.

OziHomie
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by OziHomie » November 3rd, 2018, 11:14 pm

should also add.. in my hood we had every natio from straight white browns and blacks and the hardest cunt we had was a polak.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 11th, 2018, 8:34 am

Lol live in Warsaw, Poland right now the march:
https://youtu.be/bpNPtSrt7ZU

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 13th, 2018, 9:55 am

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » November 26th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Polaks are a bunch of fags just like you. You went to a United States prison and ate :lol: :lol: chesse cause your a sex offender. Go back to poland you child molester. :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 27th, 2018, 6:05 pm

bro, a snitch is even harder than you named chopper reid.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 29th, 2018, 2:38 pm

polaks may not necessairly be gangsters but theyre rude. they know how to be rude. they wont get out of your way if you sit next to them on a bus or tram in fact theyll try to punk you for your deats. polaks, oarticularly polak middle aged women even take over entire seating area sboth sides by lying they have people coming. theyre masters of manipulations and constantly sya pan or pani like maad or sit while theyre bullshetting you and fuking you over.

Szczelec33
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Szczelec33 » November 29th, 2018, 2:53 pm

This is what I meant to write:

Ok, here is the thing. Polaks may not necessairly be gangsters. But, and I mean but, theyre rude. they know how to be rude. they wont get out of your way if you sit next to them on a bus or tram in fact theyll try to punk you for your seats by saying theyre olt or have reumaticism or old legs or try to get softie on you. polaks, particularly polak middle aged women even take over entire seating areas meaning both sides — by lying they have people coming. theyre masters of manipulations and constantly sya pan or pani like maa’m or sir while theyre bullshetting you and fuking you over.