Stop Six Texas

Discuss gangs in the The South in the following states; Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington D.C. & West Virgina
disphatdeejay

Stop Six Texas

Unread post by disphatdeejay » January 3rd, 2014, 1:23 am

Unarguably one of the Oldest Blood Hoods in Texas. Stop Six Lies on The Eastside of Fort Worth Texas. Its Home to the Notorious Truman Street Bloods. Rumors has it a Blood Gang Member From Compton Help Find the Neighborhood. He Introduced them to the Blood lifestyle and taught them that they shouldn't claim his set, but yet claim their own Neighborhood. This is how TSB was born. Also there are other Blood gangs that exist on the Eastside like Eastwood Piru, East Berry Street Piru, Norris Block Bloods. Also you have Villa Supreme Gangsters, these are some of the Original Blood Sets of Fort Worth. The Proof that these sets have ties to their California counterparts is that you can still find OG's from Compton, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Diego all in this Area.....

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Stop Six Texas

Unread post by TomTom » January 8th, 2014, 2:33 pm

Dog it's been a few years since I have been in funky town but I know that stop six was an infamous blood hood. So is south berry where all the rips hang at still? I remember being in funky town back in 2002 and there was a gang of rivals hanging all down S.Berry deep..yea me and my boy was flamed up and they were looking at us all funny. But yea dam us were deep on E Berry. My relative told me they closed down club division off Division St in Arlington. I remember being at that club and it was at least 200 damus there..we hit the parking lot hollering at hoes ya heard me..I had my back turned and all I heard was Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom.. they was busting on some rips who at came up in the club.. yea y'all niggas b bustin in the DFW..

disphatdeejay

Unread post by disphatdeejay » January 19th, 2014, 7:11 am

The Crips are All over The South Side...There are a couple of small sets in the East Side. Like EWC Eastwood Crips but you would barely seem them outside. Ft. Worth is pretty Much dominate by Crips but what you'll notice is they Usually claim 52 HCG,107 HCG, 43GC, or Grape Street. The Bloods on the Eastside claim they neighborhood they never saw that Pushin' a line for a outta town Set or Street was Reputable...So There came EWP, Nutty Block, and TSB.... There are Other Blood Sets Spread throughout Ft. Worth but these are the most Known. 901 Bloods is on the South Side....They from Outta Town and Some Others...Then You have Bloods on the Northside...

TomTom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TomTom » January 20th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Yea I figured S berry was rip infested.. I saw at least twenty of them niggas posted up deep slanging to all kind of smokers in front of everybody with not a worry in the world

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2014, 1:39 am

disphatdeejay wrote:Unarguably one of the Oldest Blood Hoods in Texas. Stop Six Lies on The Eastside of Fort Worth Texas. Its Home to the Notorious Truman Street Bloods. Rumors has it a Blood Gang Member From Compton Help Find the Neighborhood. He Introduced them to the Blood lifestyle and taught them that they shouldn't claim his set, but yet claim their own Neighborhood. This is how TSB was born. Also there are other Blood gangs that exist on the Eastside like Eastwood Piru, East Berry Street Piru, Norris Block Bloods. Also you have Villa Supreme Gangsters, these are some of the Original Blood Sets of Fort Worth. The Proof that these sets have ties to their California counterparts is that you can still find OG's from Compton, Los Angeles, Sacramento, and San Diego all in this Area.....
what year was this. I been to that area in the 1990s.

disphatdeejay

Unread post by disphatdeejay » February 17th, 2014, 10:47 am

As Far As Being Bloods as Long As I can Remember...But This Area was Really Active in 92,93,94 around the sametime LA Homicide Rates Tripled. I guess the Reason was because of the Influx of LA Migrants that were moving from the Violence. However the Bloods are still there and hold true to their LA connections. Redrum came down for their Hood Day and Bigg Tupp from Lynwood is always in the Hood and Even Shot a Video there called Molly Whoop

Big Tupp - Molly Whooped Video
www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SZfziaBZbc

This was 2009 Redrum was Stage Performing Piru Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1QM3q2fQOY

bhound69
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: dallas

Unread post by bhound69 » April 8th, 2014, 10:08 pm

Don't forget about them recency oaks bloods out of meadowbrook if we talking about the eastside b dogs in funky town. You on point though homie I stayed on Norris st right up the block from sunrise, stallcup and Ramey was wild early nineties.... it's calmed down a whole lot though for better

disphatdeejay

Unread post by disphatdeejay » April 23rd, 2014, 12:14 pm

Yeah...Damn I forgot About Regency Oaks R.O.B. I knew a Dude from there named Ice Mike...Also A couple of Reps from Norris aka Nutty Block