Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

What are the hottest books and magazine articles on urban culture, hip hop, and street life?
What TV shows, major films, documentaries and independent footage do you find compelling? Video games are also discussed in this section.
RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Mexican mafia the Gang of Gangs

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 24th, 2014, 7:54 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've wondered about some of those varrios pasts, like for some reason I thought Newhall was in the norte and I looked it up on the map to see that it's down south. Maybe I just got mixed up with something else, but I've been to quite a few southern towns. My Mom lived in Chino in the 70's and she said it was a farming community. I'm sure there's still some farming going on there, but check out this page:
http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... nners.html
Hardcore net banging going on there, but here's some quotes that stood out to me:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Body baggin fuckers since the fifties!!! Chino Sinners mother fuckers!!! And fuck you all you northern cali produce pickers. Fuck you lame ass farmers. Don't quit your jobs! I like my salads!!! And I like your wetback dads sellin that corn in the streets. Leaf blowin fuckers! DIE!!! Fuck you san hoe cacamento frisco butt fuckers. Talking shit but always sitting on your hands mother fuckers!!!!!!! Cut my grass bitch!!!
3:40 PM
Hate to bring up the past youngster but stop barking that tough shit.Back in the days your clica was flying red.I know it got cleaned up but net banging is for sod busters and you gotta rep the SUR proper.And the same goes for the Hillbilly Town DT boy.Behave like men and respect the "BLUE".Stop acting like a couple of busters. Rivaside County
3:22 PM
Yea Chino still has a lot of farming going on, lots of cows. Although the actual Old Chino Sinners barrio isn't exactly a farm, it's just a typical neighborhood/ Mexican American community but I'm sure in the 50s and 60s a lot of the parents of the Chino Sinners worked in the farms or picked fruit as did the parents of the nearby Cuca Kings.

As far as them flying the red flag, I'm still a bit skeptical if that's really true. Years ago in so cal, all these hoods didn't think much about jail and prison politics until they got locked up...back then it was all about representing their barrios and fighting the closest rivals in town...I have family from some of the hoods mentioned that grew up in the 70s which is why I have my doubts.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 24th, 2014, 8:26 pm

RuthlessCray wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I've wondered about some of those varrios pasts, like for some reason I thought Newhall was in the norte and I looked it up on the map to see that it's down south. Maybe I just got mixed up with something else, but I've been to quite a few southern towns. My Mom lived in Chino in the 70's and she said it was a farming community. I'm sure there's still some farming going on there, but check out this page:
http://artfromthestreets.blogspot.com/2 ... nners.html
Hardcore net banging going on there, but here's some quotes that stood out to me:
Body baggin fuckers since the fifties!!! Chino Sinners mother fuckers!!! And fuck you all you northern cali produce pickers. Fuck you lame ass farmers. Don't quit your jobs! I like my salads!!! And I like your wetback dads sellin that corn in the streets. Leaf blowin fuckers! DIE!!! Fuck you san hoe cacamento frisco butt fuckers. Talking shit but always sitting on your hands mother fuckers!!!!!!! Cut my grass bitch!!!
3:40 PM
Hate to bring up the past youngster but stop barking that tough shit.Back in the days your clica was flying red.I know it got cleaned up but net banging is for sod busters and you gotta rep the SUR proper.And the same goes for the Hillbilly Town DT boy.Behave like men and respect the "BLUE".Stop acting like a couple of busters. Rivaside County
3:22 PM
Yea Chino still has a lot of farming going on, lots of cows. Although the actual Old Chino Sinners barrio isn't exactly a farm, it's just a typical neighborhood/ Mexican American community but I'm sure in the 50s and 60s a lot of the parents of the Chino Sinners worked in the farms or picked fruit as did the parents of the nearby Cuca Kings.

As far as them flying the red flag, I'm still a bit skeptical if that's really true. Years ago in so cal, all these hoods didn't think much about jail and prison politics until they got locked up...back then it was all about representing their barrios and fighting the closest rivals in town...I have family from some of the hoods mentioned that grew up in the 70s which is why I have my doubts.
Well I wonder what exactly he means about them flying red. What if they flew red for their hood? Doesn't sound like that's what he's saying, but maybe he meant some of them rode with 14 in the pen. Only he knows what he meant.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 25th, 2014, 1:00 am

you do know that the current head of NF is from Chino right?? lmao

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 25th, 2014, 2:01 pm

@ Ruthlesscray, If you want to read about all of this pick up "Gabe Morales, book, Prison Gangs in America" He discuses the early history of the NF, what neighborhoods they came from, complete with lots of pictures, prison paperwork, personal letters, and drawings. He touches on all gangs. But, that book is probably half NF! It is pretty good to be honest with you. I have never seen a better prison Gang book out there! I give very high marks from my personal point of view. He also has individual mini books out there that deal with the big 4 on an Individual basis. Big 4 = NF, BGF,AB, EME! These smaller version are only about $8 a piece. I recommend the full version though. The full version talks about out of state prison gangs which I find interesting!

@ Rudog, if you have not read this book you need to. I am referring to "Gabes" book! He presents some history that I have not heard before. As far as the "Sinners" flagging red, supposedly they were NF backed into the "80's! I only know of two Southern varrios that actively wear red today! CulverCity 13, and Eastside Wilmas 13. Look up their music on youtube! It will blow your mind! My wifes little sister was with a dude from Culver City! His daughter and my son are first cousins! I know all about them because of this. They have been flagging red before Norte-Sur ever kicked off.

@ Wicked thoughts, David DC Cervantes is listed as being from Chino! I have always wondered about that myself! I wonder is he from the "sinners" or did he just move there? I actually have some Homies from my neighborhood that have been heading that way to!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 25th, 2014, 4:38 pm

That's interesting about David DC Cervantes, but it doesn't mean he didn't live anywhere else necessarily. Just like how Lizard was from Long Beach, but he actually was originally from Pittsburg and had a norteno cousin from there. That cousin was the reason Lizard became a norteno in prison.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 26th, 2014, 12:41 am

DOC usually lists your last address once youre convicted and sentence. my guess is either he from CHINO or he's from up north and lived CHINO when he got caught for whatever he did. I had a friend who dated a broad from CHINO. We use to go up there for a bit and i'll tell you this much....it's heeeelllllllaaaa nice. lmao I mean god damn i went through there and i'm like ya'll got gangs here????? it's like union city, you go through there you're like huh??...gangs???? but from what i've been told them CHINO Sinners they're pretty much the only game in town. their enemies are like from ontario and pomona and LA. neighbors on the border. all their members are families and in laws. from what they tell me if you look like a gangster and you tell them you're from CHINO you're automatically assumed as a Sinner. the prison is there too. CHINO prison. Ontario is right next door. Now that place...that place ain't no joke. you can feel the tension there. Go to King Tacos it got good fast food tacos lol by the way the broads in CHINO are hella sexy. Got that slim latin valley girl with light skin pretty faces. Alot of them.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 26th, 2014, 1:09 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:DOC usually lists your last address once youre convicted and sentence. my guess is either he from CHINO or he's from up north and lived CHINO when he got caught for whatever he did. I had a friend who dated a broad from CHINO. We use to go up there for a bit and i'll tell you this much....it's heeeelllllllaaaa nice. lmao I mean god damn i went through there and i'm like ya'll got gangs here????? it's like union city, you go through there you're like huh??...gangs???? but from what i've been told them CHINO Sinners they're pretty much the only game in town. their enemies are like from ontario and pomona and LA. neighbors on the border. all their members are families and in laws. from what they tell me if you look like a gangster and you tell them you're from CHINO you're automatically assumed as a Sinner. the prison is there too. CHINO prison. Ontario is right next door. Now that place...that place ain't no joke. you can feel the tension there. Go to King Tacos it got good fast food tacos lol by the way the broads in CHINO are hella sexy. Got that slim latin valley girl with light skin pretty faces. Alot of them.
Yea Chino has changed a lot in the last 25 years. The days of the hardcore gang rivalries were in the 1970s up to maybe the early 90s and then it started to calm down with the peace treaties. A lot of the nice areas didn't exist back then, actually there were no nice areas or new houses. The Sinners hood was and still is off of D street, mostly west of central. Not that it's all tore up there either, but it was a poor mexican neighborhood with small homes but the people kept it fairly clean.

Also back in the days before the population boom, all the kids from that area, like pomona, chino, upland etc would end up at the same schools which led to more chance for conflict.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 26th, 2014, 5:52 am

Hey Razorman! You seem to be an expert on these type of individuals. Can you shed some light on David "DC" Cervantes? Is he from Chino? Did he move down there? What is the deal with this guy?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 26th, 2014, 3:19 pm

Well he definitely know DC lived in Chino, but I wonder about the guy myself. Union City does seem nice, but it does have hoods with history (i.e. Decoto) and I'm sure the same could be said about Chino. I can't remember if I been to Chino, but it does seem nice. My Dad had thought about living there also and talked about retiring in a nice city one day, so maybe Chino crossed his mind. What's even funnier is seeing these net bangers talk about running Chino Hills to, which sounds like a suburb of what I would think is a decent place already. Some of the commenters on the link I posted said that Chino sinners was supposed to be dead and ain't what it used to be.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 26th, 2014, 4:04 pm

Chino Sinners will never be what they were and that's the case for a majority of So cal gangs. CHino Sinners started in the 50s and their peak years were probably in the 70s and 80s. Yea there's other hoods in nicer parts of Chino like Chino hills which is weird to me too but I never really been to that side. But for some reason, that area of Pomona, Chino, Ontario, and Cucamonga produced a lot of 'made guys'...

But the difference between those areas from 1980 to 2014 is way different.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » February 27th, 2014, 12:46 am

i been to chino hills. alot of whites and asians. chinese specifically. and what you said about the Inland Empire having alot of "made guys"...alot of NF made guys are from Salinas. and that's a small rural town. in my opinion towns like that are tight knit and alot of people are related. more loyalty. besides those places don't alot of intervention programs to get out. it's quicker for them to believe in the "the cause." just my opinion.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 27th, 2014, 7:52 pm

You have some valid points there Wicked thoughts! Big cities of course have a lot more going on. Gang Banging in a small town always kind of trips me out because, well you cant get to crazy! Stuff does go down but not on the level of a big city. In the city it is real easy to remain anonymous! In a small town you cant hide! Everyone knows everyone! I will say this though. Some of them small towns got some down ass Homeboys. I spent a lot of time in Watsonville and Woodland! Both of those places had Riders for sure! Because everyone knows each other they are for closer to one another! I guess you could say they have the run of the place!

razorman55
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Garden Grove

Unread post by razorman55 » February 27th, 2014, 11:55 pm

Hello Silent ........... Yes, debriefs are excellent for corroboration because these guys no longer have an axe to grind and we usually can corroborate their accounts from other sources including incident reports and other debriefs. Being a history buff, I enjoy the gang history as it tells a deeper story. I think there were too many common denominators going on with So Cal street gangs (probably like there is in Nor Cal) so the NF never really could get the old vets (or the youngsters who entered the YA and Adult system and programmed with other Southerners) to support them. I don't know what it says about the original NF members from SoCal but their clout apparently wasn't as influential as that of their EME counterparts. Like I said, only Maravilla held out for all those years with what Mundo and Rene refer to as a "love-hate" relationship in their Maravilloso Section. The EME accepts Maravilla back in their fold because a) Maravilla never did any damage to them historically so there was no real hate for them, and b)their tax money is green. Plus there's a new generation of youngsters who don't want to be on the "green light" list. By the late 1970's there were very few Chino Sinners or Pomona gang members in the NF fold and most of these were either in what they call "stealth mode" and never made waves, disappeared and raised a family or just moved away to parts unknown (like Albuquerque - smile). Sometimes I think that people totally confuse EME and NF members with Surenos and Nortenos. Completely different caliber of people. The made guys are on a plane way above their foot soldiers and even law enforcement guys sometimes get confused. Very few are even considered for actual membership so it is highly unlikely a cop will ever run into a bona fide EME or NF member on the streets. Haven't heard about Bulldogs and NF in the BOP but I know we have a Bulldog on Death Row named Anthony "Diablo" Delgado who murdered an inmate on the PC yard, then he became a cell mate with NF member Frank "Joker" Mendoza (who was one of the principal guys who killed Cheyenne Cadena in Palm Hall). Diablo caught Joker unaware and strangled him to death in 2002 and is now on San Quentin's Death Row as a result!! This guy hates the world and is a hero in Bulldog circles
Those books will be coming out sooner than you think - almost back to back between March and June or July. Will keep you posted as they hit the rack. Keep the Faith and take care.

Razorman55

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 28th, 2014, 2:59 pm

Hey there Razorman! I had never heard of Anthony "Diablo" Delgado until now. That is interesting though. So, I take it that Frank "Joker" Mendoza, must have been a pc as well? There is no way they would have celled them up otherwise! That is funny how "Bulldogs" Idolize "Diablo" now. How are you going to idolize someone in PC? Not to mention killing "Joker" when their main NF-Dropout-Bulldog founder "Crackers", was in on the same killing of "Chy".These "Bulldogs" have lost touch with reality and their history if you ask me. They are completely surrounded by Nortenos. Even to their South there are fully functioning regiments such as in Tulare-Hanford-Delano. They are trying to say that they are from Central California, but does CEN-CAL even exist? To me there is only North and South! In my eyes they backed away from the NF thinking they could run to EME for protection. That backfired on them big time and now they cant program except in a very few prisons. Anyhow, enough about them! What can you tell me about David "DC" Cervantes? Is he from Chino originally or did he just move there? He is obviously someone that LE must monitor intensely! As far as a police officer never running into a bonafide NF or EME member that is true for the most part, but they are out there! I have crossed paths with NF members in the system before. It is rare but they are there. For the most part they are in the hole. You have to realize that they easily control yards from there though. All it takes is an inmate to pass through there doing his job and kites are passed. This occurs daily. I think that most people are blind to it all. As far as them being a cut above that is obvious! They are committed for life and are proven killers. They also don't just ask anyone to join. Only the crème of the crop get approached. The relationship between Nortenos and NF is one of big brother-little brother. Remember, all NF members started off as Nortenos, except for those old timers from down south. The NF has complete control of the Norteno program in all jails and prisons. They decide who has the keys, who is good or no good, who gets educated, and who does the hits. You notice their presence in places like Santa Rita where all parole violators intermingle. Honestly they are everywhere though. Some don't have tattoos on purpose. This allows them to fly under the radar! To sum it up. Nortenos and NF are two separate groups, but not by much. They run together, they share common enemies, The Generals control both groups. The only difference is all NF members are Nortenos but most nortenos are not NF members! This difference is crucial only to a Norteno who is being wronged by a superior. It leads to abuse more often then not. Who do you think they are going to side with? More often then not the Norteno gets whacked if he upsets a superior! In theory all are equal but in reality it is just not true! Oh and by the way of course there is a huge gap in quality between NF and Nortenos. That is not to say that there are not good quality Nortenos out there though. They have just not committed their lives totally and completely, that's all! I am sure that all these same things apply to Surenos-EME. I don't see how it could be any different to be honest with you.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » February 28th, 2014, 6:10 pm

Just for the record The NF, EME, Bulldogs and all the other prison gangs are comprised of POS SCUMBAGS, nothing more nothing less. Interesting books is the only thing they're good for, holding any of these organizations or it's members in high regard is foolish.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 28th, 2014, 7:04 pm

So, what are you doing on this website then? I cant imagine spending my evenings reading about POS scumbags, day after day! If that's the way you feel, then you should find something better to do with your time! Just for the record, I don't condone the things that go on in these groups. That is why I choose another path in life. On the other hand, I do understand the mindset very well! I came up with these type of people. They are not all bad! It is a very mixed bag of individuals that you encounter in this lifestyle. Some are POS! Others are just wandering down a road that they probably shouldn't but have yet to realize that yet! It is not my place to judge anybody! I am here to humbly learn more day by day! If I can help to steer someone away from all of this I will. The subject matter is obviously interesting to me or I wouldn't be here. As Razorman said "I am a history buff", I would like to second that! There is a lot to learn here and there are some things that each of us can contribute in our own right! It is definitely not my place or yours to talk down on anyone or any group! Leave judgment in the hands of God and strive to love all people! God knows those POS, scumbags need all the help they can get. Bad words create bad feelings! Good words change peoples outlook on life and possibly steer them in another direction.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » February 28th, 2014, 8:53 pm

silentwssj wrote:So, what are you doing on this website then? I cant imagine spending my evenings reading about POS scumbags, day after day! If that's the way you feel, then you should find something better to do with your time!I too am a history buff,that's why I'm on this site. Just for the record, I don't condone the things that go on in these groups. That is why I choose another path in life. On the other hand, I do understand the mindset very well! I came up with these type of people. They are not all bad!I was born and raised around these people so I have first hand knowledge that they are all bad. It is a very mixed bag of individuals that you encounter in this lifestyle. Some are POS! Others are just wandering down a road that they probably shouldn't but have yet to realize that yet! It is not my place to judge anybody! I am here to humbly learn more day by day! If I can help to steer someone away from all of this I will. The subject matter is obviously interesting to me or I wouldn't be here.I agree As Razorman said "I am a history buff", I would like to second that! Ditto There is a lot to learn here and there are some things that each of us can contribute in our own right! It is definitely not my place or yours to talk down on anyone or any group!It is my place to judge these POS's because I am better than these people in every way. Morally financially etc. I Leave judgment in the hands of God and strive to love all people! God knows those POS, scumbags need all the help they can get. Bad words create bad feelings! Good words change peoples outlook on life and possibly steer them in another direction.
We can go on and on but nothing is gonna change my mind nor the facts.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » February 28th, 2014, 9:04 pm

femun wrote:Just for the record The NF, EME, Bulldogs and all the other prison gangs are comprised of POS SCUMBAGS, nothing more nothing less. Interesting books is the only thing they're good for, holding any of these organizations or it's members in high regard is foolish.

I didn't get the impression that anyone was holding them in high regard, at least not by reading the posts in this thread. Sounds like people are just interested. POS scumbags, well that's how i describe politicians and the state, the REAL organized crime..Prison gangs are nothing to glorify but they're peanuts compared to the real Corporate-State mafia. So why even take the conversation there?

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » March 1st, 2014, 1:14 am

femum...what was the point of all that? this is a gang forum, about gangs. seems like you're an anti gang crusader. you belong on a born again christian board, not here. no disrespect but you're just trolling our conversations.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 1st, 2014, 9:07 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:femum...what was the point of all that? this is a gang forum, about gangs. seems like you're an anti gang crusader. you belong on a born again christian board, not here. no disrespect but you're just trolling our conversations.
Look at all my posts, and you'll see I'm not trolling I just tell it like it is. Like I mentioned before, I am a history buff and the history of these gangs is interesting and I enjoy the books even more, but that's as far as it goes. I'm not a fan nor supporter of gangs or prison gangs and it does bother me that grown men would hold these gangs and individuals in high regard.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 1st, 2014, 10:25 am

I think Femum said he was a south sider, but probably got put on leva status. It's OK to preach against gangs here, but his comment was pointless.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 1st, 2014, 10:49 am

@ Femun, A real man carries himself with humbleness! People see that in him and respect him accordingly! He does not have to talk about how he is better than anyone! We are all on different life paths. I am simply one man trying to do the best that I can today. As my understanding expands my reactions to what life throws at me changes. To me we are all made in the image and likeness of God himself. When I look into the eyes of a Gangbanger all is see is the twisted and distorted face of Jesus! I would much rather spend my life trying to understand these people, because to be honest with you it helps me to understand myself! There are a lot of people that need words of encouragement around this web site. They don't know any other way! Instead of putting yourself above anyone, it would be better to try and understand them and help them! I don't endorse all the violence that come with this life, nor do I hold these people in High regard! I do believe that as long as a man is still breathing, he has a chance to turn his life around though. Just because someone is doing bad today does not mean that they can not experience some internal changes that leads to them doing good tomorrow! Only God can judge Femun! Believe me, when you put yourself above another man, even if you are living better than him, God will judge you for knocking him and not helping him!

@ Wicked thoughts! You are absolutely right! this is a Gang forum. This is where active and inactive gang members come to share there thoughts, history's and feelings. I come hear to learn more and share! Not to be judged! I am sure that there are other web sites for that type of activity!

@ Ruthlesscray! I feel you big time on the corporate criminal thing! It seems to me that everything in our country is geared toward favoring the rich! They get all the tax breaks! It is weird how a billionaire can pay less percentage of his earnings than me in taxes! Also, every time they get caught defrauding or committing some white collar crime they get a petty slap on the wrist! I met an old Black man in San Quentin. He got 3 strikes with an L! He was a dope fiend who liked to burglarize homes to support his habit. He never actually harmed anyone. The state said that because he burglarized homes there was a potential for violence though. Get this, his 3rd strike was stealing money from a washing machine at a laundry mat! They gave dude life! I am not condoning his actions. He should do some time and then be sent to rehab! To give him 3 strikes is ridiculous. What about all these dudes who embezzle and defraud people out of millions. Why do they get to walk free all the time. We got a double standard in this country and it needs to stop!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 1st, 2014, 11:10 am

silentwssj wrote:
@ Ruthlesscray! I feel you big time on the corporate criminal thing! It seems to me that everything in our country is geared toward favoring the rich! They get all the tax breaks! It is weird how a billionaire can pay less percentage of his earnings than me in taxes! Also, every time they get caught defrauding or committing some white collar crime they get a petty slap on the wrist! I met an old Black man in San Quentin. He got 3 strikes with an L! He was a dope fiend who liked to burglarize homes to support his habit. He never actually harmed anyone. The state said that because he burglarized homes there was a potential for violence though. Get this, his 3rd strike was stealing money from a washing machine at a laundry mat! They gave dude life! I am not condoning his actions. He should do some time and then be sent to rehab! To give him 3 strikes is ridiculous. What about all these dudes who embezzle and defraud people out of millions. Why do they get to walk free all the time. We got a double standard in this country and it needs to stop!
Or better yet, somewhere around a million people killed in Iraq because of lies by the Bush administration. The thousands of people killed by drone strikes ordered by Obama, many of which were completely innocent. When do these politicians ever go to prison?
Think of all the people who end up in the prison and jail system for non violent crimes but end up more hardened criminals just by going through the system and losing hope since they have a criminal record.

I don't see anyone here praising the prison gangs, but if Femun wants to take it there, then lets put it all in perspective.

The state's inhumane, ineffective way of dealing with crime and justice has LED to the creation of the prison gangs in the first place.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 1st, 2014, 12:09 pm

You knocked it out of the park on that one Ruthlesscray! I remember watching the news many years ago. The Bush administration had all these photos that were supposed to be sites where weapons of mass destruction were held! They never found any? LOL, Bush was lying to the world and got away with it! I always said it is funny because they tried to justify it by saying that Saddam Hussein was a bad dictator. So what! The world is filled with those! Around that same time Arabs from northern Sudan were raping, looting and pillaging there way through the "Black" areas of the southern part of the same country. Nobody intervened, you know why? Because they were Black, not Christian, and they had no oil! Double standard all the way. We need to stop sticking our noses into other peoples business. The reason why 9/11 happened in the first place is because we support Israel who oppresses the native Palestinian population. The Arab countries were pissed at this. The Israeli's commit acts of terror on the Palestinians on a daily basis. They justify it as securing there borders while continually colonizing more and more of their territory! I do not condone the actions of these terrorist groups, but people should become aware of both sides of the issues. You have to ask yourself what would you do if you had tanks rolling through your streets from another country? The answer seems pretty clear to me! I would be out there attacking them to. We would be so much better off if invested all that money into our own country! As far as how we deal with drug addicts in this country it is ridiculous! Most prisoners are drug addicts. About 80% I believe. Instead of helping them get off drugs, we throw them into a violent world of prison Gangs. These Gangs were originated as a means of survival in a harsh world. So, yes this is the outcome of a broken system. Them dudes are just trying to make it through there sentence and are willing to do whatever it takes! Some are rotten to the core, but most are just trying to survive!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 1st, 2014, 12:28 pm

silentwssj wrote:You knocked it out of the park on that one Ruthlesscray! I remember watching the news many years ago. The Bush administration had all these photos that were supposed to be sites where weapons of mass destruction were held! They never found any? LOL, Bush was lying to the world and got away with it! I always said it is funny because they tried to justify it by saying that Saddam Hussein was a bad dictator. So what! The world is filled with those! Around that same time Arabs from northern Sudan were raping, looting and pillaging there way through the "Black" areas of the southern part of the same country. Nobody intervened, you know why? Because they were Black, not Christian, and they had no oil! Double standard all the way. We need to stop sticking our noses into other peoples business. The reason why 9/11 happened in the first place is because we support Israel who oppresses the native Palestinian population. The Arab countries were pissed at this. The Israeli's commit acts of terror on the Palestinians on a daily basis. They justify it as securing there borders while continually colonizing more and more of their territory! I do not condone the actions of these terrorist groups, but people should become aware of both sides of the issues. You have to ask yourself what would you do if you had tanks rolling through your streets from another country? The answer seems pretty clear to me! I would be out there attacking them to. We would be so much better off if invested all that money into our own country! As far as how we deal with drug addicts in this country it is ridiculous! Most prisoners are drug addicts. About 80% I believe. Instead of helping them get off drugs, we throw them into a violent world of prison Gangs. These Gangs were originated as a means of survival in a harsh world. So, yes this is the outcome of a broken system. Them dudes are just trying to make it through there sentence and are willing to do whatever it takes! Some are rotten to the core, but most are just trying to survive!

I agree with everything you said.

Yeah it is pretty messed up how the system treats addicts. Many addicts are people who are suffering from emotional pain stemming from their childhood, and became addicts in order to numb that pain. How does the state go about helping them? By treating them as criminals and putting them in an environment where they are forced to adapt to survive..Some of them do manage to get clean while inside but end up using again once they get out because the root cause hasn't been addressed.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 1st, 2014, 1:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think Femum said he was a south sider, but probably got put on leva status. It's OK to preach against gangs here, but his comment was pointless.
WHY MIJO? why would you talk about me like this? How many times have I shut you up on these forums, and you still don't learn?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 1st, 2014, 2:35 pm

You know Femun non of us would be wasting our time with all of this if you had not made them dumb ass comments yesterday! All I got to say to you is come correct or don't come at all! If you want to spend all your time knocking people down, do us a favor and stay over there on Sampson's pages where you two belong! Rudog is my people! I take it personally when you try to belittle dude! This forum is for the expression of personal feelings in a respectful manner! We are all here to learn and to share. Personally I think that is beautiful thing. Where else could something like this occur, no where! If you notice we have Nortenos, Surenos, Law Enforcement on here talking with one another. I don't see anyone disrespecting until now! Lets nip this shit in the bud! You are welcome to stay as long as you keep it real and respectful! If not why don't you do us all a favor and get ghost!

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 1st, 2014, 4:36 pm

silentwssj wrote:You know Femun non of us would be wasting our time with all of this if you had not made them dumb ass comments yesterday! All I got to say to you is come correct or don't come at all! If you want to spend all your time knocking people down, do us a favor and stay over there on Sampson's pages where you two belong! Rudog is my people! I take it personally when you try to belittle dude! This forum is for the expression of personal feelings in a respectful manner! We are all here to learn and to share. Personally I think that is beautiful thing. Where else could something like this occur, no where! If you notice we have Nortenos, Surenos, Law Enforcement on here talking with one another. I don't see anyone disrespecting until now! Lets nip this shit in the bud! You are welcome to stay as long as you keep it real and respectful! If not why don't you do us all a favor and get ghost!
I made my point and now I'm done. As far as Rudog goes he's a big boy so let him fight hos own battle.

I never insulted you. You,Ruthless and wickedthoughts came correct and it was a dead issue but rudog didn't take the same approach so i handled him again.

Like I said I'm done just don't provoke me.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 1st, 2014, 7:46 pm

Fair enough Femun! You got to understand that I am not about drama! I really enjoy the fact that we can all come here and state our opinions. We are all going to disagree on certain things and that is ok. Honestly, that is how we learn more and come to certain understandings. As long as we all come with respect from this point forward it is all good with me. I just came back from mass! Yes, I prayed for you and all of us as well! For the record, I think that maybe you just let your feelings get the best of you in regards to your POS statements. I know that you are simply a human being and thus susceptible to human error. Honestly, these individuals are not little angels! I know that! Some are simply trapped in a lifestyle that is bad and they don't know any other way out though. I truly believe that quite a few of them can move on to bigger and better things if given an honest chance! Instead of knocking them, I believe in showing them that change is possible. Change begins with love though! You got to understand that most gang members have nothing in life. They are literally fighting for their pride, respect, and dignity, because that is all they got. When you knock them they like that they will react harshly because that is all they know. I was taught an important life lesson by one of my former enemies. I met an old man out here in New Mexico. He spent 13 years in the CDC. He is from la Puente 13. This man had given his life over to God though. We both are recovering addicts. I let him sponsor me. I had to confess all the F-uped things that I did to his southern brethren over the years. It is part of the process of recovery to admit your wrongs to another. You know what we did! We walked out into public, we got on our knees, we held hands and we prayed in front of God and the world at large for forgiveness! That is some powerful stuff right there my brother! Two former enemies coming together like that is not to be taken lightly. He taught me that all thoughts and actions are centered in either fear or love! That is it. These gang members are living in a fear driven world! The only way to get to them is to treat them with love. If you truly want to see them change and thrive as human beings come with love! You wont reach all of them, you probably wont reach most of them, but the few that you do reach by your actions man they will be touched!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 2nd, 2014, 11:17 am

femun wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I think Femum said he was a south sider, but probably got put on leva status. It's OK to preach against gangs here, but his comment was pointless.
WHY MIJO? why would you talk about me like this? How many times have I shut you up on these forums, and you still don't learn?
I doubt you're older than me, so don't call me mijo and you never shut me up. The fact is you acted like you were a sureno in the past and then I saw how you spoke on this subject, so I threw out that possibility. You have not denied it, but rather act like I'm some redheaded stepchild. One thing I have learned about you is how you act like you are bigger than somebody and can have very little to add on the subject.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by femun » March 2nd, 2014, 2:51 pm

silentwssj wrote:Fair enough Femun! You got to understand that I am not about drama! I really enjoy the fact that we can all come here and state our opinions. We are all going to disagree on certain things and that is ok. Honestly, that is how we learn more and come to certain understandings. As long as we all come with respect from this point forward it is all good with me. I just came back from mass! Yes, I prayed for youGoog looking out on the prayers but I'm a devout atheist. and all of us as well! For the record, I think that maybe you just let your feelings get the best of you in regards to your POS statements.Absolutely not, like I said I call it like I see it. I know that you are simply a human being and thus susceptible to human error. Honestly, these individuals are not little angels! I know that! Some are simply trapped in a lifestyle that is bad and they don't know any other way out though. I truly believe that quite a few of them can move on to bigger and better things if given an honest chance! Instead of knocking them, I believe in showing them that change is possible. Change begins with love though! You got to understand that most gang members have nothing in life. They are literally fighting for their pride, respect, and dignity, because that is all they got. When you knock them they like that they will react harshly because that is all they know. I was taught an important life lesson by one of my former enemies. I met an old man out here in New Mexico. He spent 13 years in the CDC. He is from la Puente 13. This man had given his life over to God though. We both are recovering addicts. I let him sponsor me. I had to confess all the F-uped things that I did to his southern brethren over the years. It is part of the process of recovery to admit your wrongs to another. You know what we did! We walked out into public, we got on our knees, we held hands and we prayed in front of God and the world at large for forgiveness! That is some powerful stuff right there my brother! Two former enemies coming together like that is not to be taken lightly. He taught me that all thoughts and actions are centered in either fear or love! That is it. These gang members are living in a fear driven world! The only way to get to them is to treat them with love. If you truly want to see them change and thrive as human beings come with love! You wont reach all of them, you probably wont reach most of them, but the few that you do reach by your actions man they will be touched!
The only reason I made my original comments was because I felt you were trying to promote the NF and I was bothered by that, so If I offended you I apologize.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 2nd, 2014, 5:23 pm

It is all good Femun! Lets just move on from all of this. Sometimes people have misunderstandings. You have to realize that I grew up a Norteno. Naturally, I am going to side with and defend the NF. That does not mean that I am blinded by my feelings either, it is just what I know. I like to pride myself on being open minded and keeping it real! I know that they are bad people doing bad things! Why else do you think I changed my life and went a different direction. If it makes any sense to you though, I grew up with them dudes. That is my background and history, so I naturally view the world through their eyes! In the future just understand that when you are reading my comments, that I am from the North and I hold a Northern viewpoint of things. That is what I like about this site. I can share how I feel about something, then a Sureno can give me their viewpoint, then a Law Enforcement person can share with both of us how they see things. What a beautiful thing! Why don't you tell me a little about yourself? I like to get to know people on here as much as possible. If you are a Sureno, it is all good. I am not going to shine you for that! I honestly question whether you could have a gang member past though. If you don't want to its good as well. I just thought that maybe we should all get to know each other a little better so that we can avoid future misunderstandings!