Peckerwoods the term a nd meaning,whats a real wood

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Peckerwoods the term a nd meaning,whats a real wood

Unread post by bumperjack » April 4th, 2014, 3:12 pm

The Word(Peckerwood)came from the deep south,the name peckerwood was given to us by blacks in the deep south,The KKK use to burn crosses on all new black familys lawns moving into the neighborhoods,then they would knock on these big wooden doors and they always say here come them peckerwoods,the term wood came from the California prison system in the 1970's,to be a wood is to fight for your race to stand up and not let any race disrespect you,and always stand up and fight for all white rights,stand by your fellow wood right wrong or indifference,being a wood is more than just being white in skin color

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: Peckerwoods the term a nd meaning,whats a real wood

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 5th, 2014, 8:56 am

bumperjack wrote:The Word(Peckerwood)came from the deep south,the name peckerwood was given to us by blacks in the deep south,The KKK use to burn crosses on all new black familys lawns moving into the neighborhoods,then they would knock on these big wooden doors and they always say here come them peckerwoods,the term wood came from the California prison system in the 1970's,to be a wood is to fight for your race to stand up and not let any race disrespect you,and always stand up and fight for all white rights,stand by your fellow wood right wrong or indifference,being a wood is more than just being white in skin color
@bumperjack- Appreciate the insight! Do the woods only operate in the prison system or do they operate like neo Nazi and other supremacist groups when outside the walls?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 7th, 2014, 1:26 pm

Well alot of woods ride bikes get into outlaw M.C,join skinhead groups neo-nazi groups or just hook up with the white aryan resitence,The Aryan Nation,and things as suck or just get out of the life and be a family man is another option,groups,gangs are only as long as you participate,I guess once you do time and actually been in a few riots you are always a wood at heart :lol:

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 7th, 2014, 4:38 pm

bumperjack wrote:Well alot of woods ride bikes get into outlaw M.C,join skinhead groups neo-nazi groups or just hook up with the white aryan resitence,The Aryan Nation,and things as suck or just get out of the life and be a family man is another option,groups,gangs are only as long as you participate,I guess once you do time and actually been in a few riots you are always a wood at heart :lol:
Fosho! Appreciate the insight!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 7th, 2014, 9:35 pm

So explain the difference between all these groups or labels.

Skinheads
Peckerwoods
Nazi Low Riders
Etc

What happens to bikers in prison? Hells Angels, Mongols, vagos etc.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 8th, 2014, 8:46 am

They all fall under one umbrella the big dogs,the AB we are the birthplace,bikers run in a car,only one car,like peckerwood cars,the big dogs run the show the other groups take care of there own bad apples,its a pecking order,thats why we have cars O.C wood car ,Co Co. Co wood car,Sacramento wood car,I.E wood Car usually you have one biker car they leave there,beefs and wars on the streets like the different sureno gangs,PEN1 Skins and NLR are like the Nortenos are to the say N.F or another example like the surenos are to the EME,Then you got big homies in them cars,Its pretty simple its not secret to prison officials,they seem to always know whos calling the shots because of weak punks locking it up or dropouts,Hope that answered your question Im an O.G wood,Once a wood always a wood,the big dogs been around since the 1960s so this has been formed like this for decades...Bumperjack Co. Co.County boys

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » April 8th, 2014, 9:01 am

Interesting, never heard of the Big Dogs.

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 8th, 2014, 9:51 pm

the woods I grew up around aren't into that skinhead, kkk crap. they are just regular white dudes who like to smoke a lot of :evil: and come home from jail/prison with crazy war stories. only time in my life i ever saw a neonazi, swastikas and all... was at a punk rock show i almost broke my toe stomping one of the head

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 9th, 2014, 7:18 am

Well the Kkk come from the deep south Jeff,we are woods were down for being white and proud when you go to jail you get invovled if not your a caucasian(just White) that means you dont get invovled or you run when the shit hits the fan ,to be a wood jeff its not being in a white gang its about being down for your race,basically if you will fight just because your white in. Jail your a wood ,White Supremacy is a way of life,being proud of your Heritage,and learning,about your heritage,jeff :lol:

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 12th, 2014, 1:23 am

yeah a friend of minegot a white pride tattoo when he was still in high school. he broke it down to me similar to what you said it's not about racism it's about being proud of your race and backing up your people. i can see where it's necessary for survival in a jail or psion environment, however I strongly disagree with the ideology of white supremacy. because white supremacy denotes a superiority,or desire to subjugate non-whites.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 12th, 2014, 9:18 am

Well jeff,yes its important in jail to stand up because of your race,its also :D important to be proud of your heritage,we are not haters,nothing subjugates non whites,the ideology of Nationalism is what I believe in a person who advocates political independence ,Its not about conquering other races,Its only about White Pride world wide,Supremacy the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority power or status,Racism practices or beliefs or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked inherently superior or inferior to each other,So Im A wood in jail and now peole think thats only for survival because of that envirament you subjected to and yes to some degree thats true but a leperd never changes his spots neither does a peckerwood my friend,Im white Im Proud and I have fought for my creed which is race of people jails are full of non whites,so we have to band to gether,The ideology,isnt for everboy to believe,jeff are you white? Have you ever fought a nigger cause he wanted to punk you cause he thought you was weak cause you were white jeff?So are we white Supremacist,are allies in jail are surenos and the AB/EME have been allies for years,so are we racist by none means,That was Adolph Hitlers Ideology,for the Aryan blond hair blue eyes to be the supreme,superior race ok that was 60 years Its about out here or in jail be proud of your heritage do not subjugate non whites some people say the brand are not supremacist,well the ideology is what makes you a white supremacist your beliefs,anyhow they call me a White Supremacist ,Racist but Im not cause you have to hate others for being non white,hate does equal ignorance,pride does not equal hate.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » April 14th, 2014, 11:58 pm

WHat's crazy today is I realized my weakness again and what I need to work on. I went to this Mexican restaurant and saw this Mexican short guy in his 40s who wasnt even fit with a hot young white girl around 19 or so yrs older. And I didnt think nothing of it at first unless she was under 18 but it was so fuking weird how she was all over him and later they went outside and she was even kissing his neck. I couldnt believe it. And whats crazy is I went to the restroom and he kind of saw me looking at him and mad dogged me. I should have right away went out and told her "what are you doing with this guy? You can do better than that" and to him "homie I know ur distirbuting drug out here and its probbaly the only reason shes with you" on top of all this I may have even finally gotten in a fight and finally tried some of the mma stuff out on someone ive been training. But because of my inherent wekaness I kind of didnt have motivaiton for any of that when I should have.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 15th, 2014, 7:55 am

Spamson dont fuck up my threads I know your a sick young weak pup...bumperjack666 Sinn Fein

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 15th, 2014, 2:58 pm

bumperjack wrote:Well jeff,yes its important in jail to stand up because of your race,its also :D important to be proud of your heritage,we are not haters,nothing subjugates non whites,the ideology of Nationalism is what I believe in a person who advocates political independence ,Its not about conquering other races,Its only about White Pride world wide,Supremacy the state or condition of being superior to all others in authority power or status,Racism practices or beliefs or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked inherently superior or inferior to each other,So Im A wood in jail and now peole think thats only for survival because of that envirament you subjected to and yes to some degree thats true but a leperd never changes his spots neither does a peckerwood my friend,Im white Im Proud and I have fought for my creed which is race of people jails are full of non whites,so we have to band to gether,The ideology,isnt for everboy to believe,jeff are you white? Have you ever fought a nigger cause he wanted to punk you cause he thought you was weak cause you were white jeff?So are we white Supremacist,are allies in jail are surenos and the AB/EME have been allies for years,so are we racist by none means,That was Adolph Hitlers Ideology,for the Aryan blond hair blue eyes to be the supreme,superior race ok that was 60 years Its about out here or in jail be proud of your heritage do not subjugate non whites some people say the brand are not supremacist,well the ideology is what makes you a white supremacist your beliefs,anyhow they call me a White Supremacist ,Racist but Im not cause you have to hate others for being non white,hate does equal ignorance,pride does not equal hate.
@bumperjack- Appreciate you sharing. Unfortunately, I can't differentiate between the woods and other hate groups. You say it's not about racism but you refer to black people as niggers. What is that? Referring to other races in derogatory terms is Racist. I don't knock you for your beliefs, I am proud to be Black, but I don't refer to other races in any other terms that would be considered offensive.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 15th, 2014, 3:56 pm

This is the way it is done in the old country with pride with the red and white pride on your chest:

And this is why they wanted to burn us in europe for centuries. We cannot be stopped or controlled.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 15th, 2014, 5:14 pm

@Quepolo greetings and you are not educated on white groups thats why you can't differenciate,Im a wood peckerwood Im not a Racist Nigger is a derogatory term when its aimed at a certain group of people niggers come in all races,Racism:practices or beliefs or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked inherently superior or inferior to each other,Thats Racism ok, Me wearing a Sawastika tattoo would also be racist to you but its called pride in mheritage thats not racism,Hate equals ignorance I dont hate no other race because of the color of there skin Ive stood up because Im a honky ,cracker Peckerwood all these terms came from your people so are they Racist ,for blaming the White man for all there problems in the free world I was a wood at 12 years old Im going to be 54 years old soon What I been through I dont blame on a race of people,Nobody is trying to subjugate,meaning conquer all races of people,see Im educated on my heritage,My Ancestors were slaves to but you dont see me complaing about equaility and principals Im just proud to be an American European American,I got a question for you Quepolo3 you say your African American can you tell your kids or grandkids What part of Africa your Grandparents are from or whst tribe you said you was proud to be black then you should want to know about your ancesters,plus heritage Supremacy: The state or condition of being superior to all others in authority,power,or status...Nothing I said denotes,indicates Im a Racist,Im educated on Politics ,Racism,Nationalism,Capitilism yes I emulate good examples and educate any race thats curious about being informed on a subject you have not studied,Looks like Racism is one and why can you distinguish,a wood, a caucasian,a Skin head,A AB,a NLR,groups gangs,OMC's,there are differences between.all them groups I just mentioned,Quepolo3 open some history books and dig in Im a historian on Race,Gangs,Street,prison and OMC's clubs,and street and prison gangs I welcome contridictions to any statement I make on this website,Im not perfect or don't know it all But I have studied on subjects mentioned and practiced alot of it in institutions peace out Quepolo3 say it loud Im black and Im proud Is that a Racial Slur?just a question for you,bumperjack signing out,no disrespect intended your way fellow intenet warrior,explorer,take what I say not as gospel but you will have to do your homework,to keep up with this wood,not a racial word its a group of people not a gang,club,or anything but a group your black thats a group..

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 15th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Quepolo I was looking over everything and yes Im guilty of a Racial Slurr in that article doesnt make me a racist .

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 15th, 2014, 6:29 pm

Bumperjack unlike this clown Samson28, you put thoughts into your words and I respect that. I know your a Wood and not a Skin. I grew up fighting Skins and from my encounters none of them knew wtf they were fighting for. Just lost children filled with nonsense, half hearted hate for the fuck of it. At the same time spun out on meth and picking on old folks. So much for white pride. From what I know Woods come in all shapes and sizes without the racist agenda.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 15th, 2014, 6:44 pm

triplethreat wrote:Bumperjack unlike this clown Samson28, you put thoughts into your words and I respect that. I know your a Wood and not a Skin. I grew up fighting Skins and from my encounters none of them knew wtf they were fighting for. Just lost children filled with nonsense, half hearted hate for the fuck of it. At the same time spun out on meth and picking on old folks. So much for white pride. From what I know Woods come in all shapes and sizes without the racist agenda.
So you insult me and admit everything I was saying of California whites comapred to Polaks is true? Lol. The warriors in the vid above dont even do meth, know exactly what theyre fighting for or what theyre in this life for, and they dont pick on old folk. They fight cops with bullet proof shields and shotguns on top of raise hell whereveer and what ever nation they go to. Nothing like the white people you see in California. And they actually train to fight or for combat as mma gyms in Poland are dominated by them. They arent in it for hate but for the hardness of it. For the pride of their nation and people to keep the fighting spirit alive that made us survive stalinist, the gulag system, hitler and evertyhing thrown in our paths. Uprising and fighting cops as well as toppling governments is in their dna.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 15th, 2014, 6:52 pm

This is a war that rages within all cities in the nation on a constant basis. Does this war look like california skinheads fighting old folk to you?

Or does it look like people that overcame the tendencies corporate life and capitalism instills on people and went back to their tribal and european roots that made the roman empire and conquered nation after nation after nation? These guys grew up on the streets and without this they got nothing.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 15th, 2014, 7:12 pm

Lol, the fact you ppl rely on guns in America (whether its trigger happy cops, gangs, skinheads, rednecks, conservatives or fox news) shows how weak as a whole nation you are compared to Europe and esp Poland. Just read the comments on the vids I posted above. They take pride in the fact they aint little gun touting Americans like you guys.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 15th, 2014, 10:20 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 16th, 2014, 1:12 am

history of my nation and ppl. This was the real Poland presented fully:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 16th, 2014, 7:00 am

Triplethreat,yes I tryed explaing that toQuepolo3,woods,skins,and other groups have different agenda's,White Pride is loving your race and knowing your heritage,I grew up banging against blacks from Oakland,Ca and mexicans from other hoods yes woods do not have a racial agenda we arent skins,I respect you reconizing and understanding what woods are really about I dont think Quepolo3 ever banged and his knowledge is as a square black cat peace out triplethreat ...bumperjack yeah spamson is a lame and a lop and a part ime cop,a fake and fraud and part time broad :lol:

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 16th, 2014, 6:20 pm

bumperjack wrote:@Quepolo greetings and you are not educated on white groups thats why you can't differenciate,Im a wood peckerwood Im not a Racist Nigger is a derogatory term when its aimed at a certain group of people niggers come in all races,Racism:practices or beliefs or social or political systems that consider different races to be ranked inherently superior or inferior to each other,Thats Racism ok, Me wearing a Sawastika tattoo would also be racist to you but its called pride in mheritage thats not racism,Hate equals ignorance I dont hate no other race because of the color of there skin Ive stood up because Im a honky ,cracker Peckerwood all these terms came from your people so are they Racist ,for blaming the White man for all there problems in the free world I was a wood at 12 years old Im going to be 54 years old soon What I been through I dont blame on a race of people,Nobody is trying to subjugate,meaning conquer all races of people,see Im educated on my heritage,My Ancestors were slaves to but you dont see me complaing about equaility and principals Im just proud to be an American European American,I got a question for you Quepolo3 you say your African American can you tell your kids or grandkids What part of Africa your Grandparents are from or whst tribe you said you was proud to be black then you should want to know about your ancesters,plus heritage Supremacy: The state or condition of being superior to all others in authority,power,or status...Nothing I said denotes,indicates Im a Racist,Im educated on Politics ,Racism,Nationalism,Capitilism yes I emulate good examples and educate any race thats curious about being informed on a subject you have not studied,Looks like Racism is one and why can you distinguish,a wood, a caucasian,a Skin head,A AB,a NLR,groups gangs,OMC's,there are differences between.all them groups I just mentioned,Quepolo3 open some history books and dig in Im a historian on Race,Gangs,Street,prison and OMC's clubs,and street and prison gangs I welcome contridictions to any statement I make on this website,Im not perfect or don't know it all But I have studied on subjects mentioned and practiced alot of it in institutions peace out Quepolo3 say it loud Im black and Im proud Is that a Racial Slur?just a question for you,bumperjack signing out,no disrespect intended your way fellow intenet warrior,explorer,take what I say not as gospel but you will have to do your homework,to keep up with this wood,not a racial word its a group of people not a gang,club,or anything but a group your black thats a group..
@bumperjack- I appreciate your input. Having said that, please allow me to respond to several assertions raised in your post. You are correct that I have not studied the history of peckerwoods, white supremacist and other what I consider hate groups. However, I can assure you that I am well versed on history, politics and other topics that you mentioned. That was the reason why I posed the question and expressed my in ability to differentiate the two. I am from the South, Alabama to be exact. If you wear swastikas, and use terms such as Nigger, you are a racist, period. You asked if the use of the terms such as, "honkey, cracker and peckerwood" used by people of my race would be considered racist? The answer is yes. I acknowledge that racism exists in all races but everyone is not racist. Additionally, you alluded to black people blaming the white man for their problems. I'm not one who blames the white man for our problems, but if you do your research and understand the repercussions of actions performed by Whites against black and Hispanic people, then you would recognize that there is a reason for this view. I'm sure you don't complain about equality and principles, why would you? When and what group in America has ever been viewed as supreme and above the White Race. Your race has controlled the economic and military (police) of America since it's existence, so how could, or why would you complain. I guess that is the reverse discrimination that I hear about. You also asked if I knew what tribe my grandparents were from and , and indicated that if I didn't know the answer, then I don't have pride for my race. You have given yourself and example of why black people say white's had a role in our inability to identify with our original culture. This is a direct result of the slave trade and white slave owners long term destruction of African American identities which affect the ability to have that type of pride for a country as you fervently described in being a European American. That's why when I say that I'm a proud Black man, it's a result of being proud of my heritage as a black man in America and the achievements of my ancestors in this country. My Grandparents and Great Grandparents were from Alabama, so consider our tribe the Alabama Black folks!
I could co more in depth but that's to much and I don't feel like typing all of that. However, let's be clear, I'm no historian on gangs or race groups. That is why I get on this site to get a better understanding. I do not nor have I ever gangbanged or been incarcerated. I have no desire to do either and if that makes me a square, then I'll be that. Your views are your views and mine are mine, but I appreciate you giving me your perspective and I am hopeful that you can appreciate mine. Say it loud, I'm black and I'm proud, is not racist. However, it was considered an anthem to induce pride in a community that was being denied basic human rights that should have been afforded to all without regards for race. I'm not a nigger and neither are you!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 16th, 2014, 7:25 pm

Lol some polaks for you. Stay away from guys like this if you don't enjoy hospitals. These are the real polaks what they look like not the white washed polonia trying to get rich at someone's expense through capitalism, but street polaks:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 18th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 18th, 2014, 11:12 pm

Lol at Polak comments on this video here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRqmW5opu64

They are even spitting at the Ukrainians, their one and only hope of an ally in Europe or someone they may have some power over (other than be controlled or used as pawns). Why do you guys think Polaks in general spit and hate everyone including all their neighbors and everyone in europe and other whites. Its like they only trust themselves and want to make or keep as many enemies from possible and hold grudges for centuries lol. Is there any other race or group of ppl like this? Where they just talk shit after shit after shit about ppl even wanting to be their friends or praising them lol?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 24th, 2014, 11:11 am

Quepolo3 Yes I appreciate your insight and all your feedback and a "Ethnic slur" is what this word is "Nigger" It is not considered being a racist!!! and know you are not a Nigger and neither am I,Iam educated through all my years gangbanging and prison life, Iam a history buff and somewhat a expert on gang culture, I have over 42 years, and Iam still learning, I knew you was a square, its not a bad word my streetgangs blogger. I will agree to disagree on subjects, on some things!!! but thats ok, and if you can enlighten me on some subjects Iam all ears,I have gained knowledge and wisdom through hurt and pain,So it is stained on my soul,I do not know it all!!! but Iam well knowledgeable on this subject "STREETGANGS" because I started gangbanging at age 12 now after 42 years, Im a knowledgeable person on this subject, There are other gang members on this site and I knew by your writings you never been in gangs or in prison!!! a square is just a person who has never been in the game or mix, its not a derogatory term,which is showing a critical or disrespectful attitude,Im on here also to share my knowledge but also gain knowledge on other gangs,wether it be street gangs,prison gangs,or outlaw motorcyle clubs,I know my Heritage and Im talking about your connection to Africa.Your a African American you should know this If you have any interest in where your ancesters came from your grandparents, grandparents, you have a family tree we all do!!!I have Swastika's lighting bolts,WEISS MACHT on my back arm in german which means "WHITE POWER" hate is ignorance, We do not have a"Racial Agenda" but I been a Peckerwood for 42 years,and was excepted in a hispanic gang when I was 12 years old in "1972" there was know Nortenos or Surenos, we banged with other Neighborhoods, and Blacks from Oakland,Ca. They say we are a gang."Peckerwoods" Im a Co Co County Boyz from prison system, they also say we are affliated with the Brand, I say allegedly used to convey that something is claimed to be the case or have taken place although there is no proof,So your opinion which is a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge,So I do state hate groups have a agenda Quepolo3 usually a Racial Agenda,So I claim and stick by My opinion that Iam not a racist and you are a black man and Iam a white man and we can correspond with respect for one anothers Ethnic group i have no hate in my heart but I will continue to stand up for my race without disrespecting anothers unless its justified in some manner...BUMPERJACK666WEISSMACHT
Attachments
1390685_219871341506970_1726763544_n.jpg
1390685_219871341506970_1726763544_n.jpg (47.57 KiB) Viewed 12246 times

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 25th, 2014, 12:20 pm

Do you know what its like being a political prisoner in Umerica? This is what it was like to me. It was another stalinist gulag system designed to break people of different ethnic origins growing up here and learning what this "system" consists of. Here is a quote from a book about stalinism for you that translates exactly what I saw (replace the word political prisoner with sex offender):

"The issue of "what to do with released prisoners" was actually debated by the Soviet authorities in 1938. According to (11) Stalin asked: "Can't we arrange things so that people stay in the camps? If not, we release them, they go back home and pick up again with their old ways. The atmosphere in the camp is different, there it is harder to go wrong." Many kinds of administrative obstacles, and incentives, were created to accommodate the wishes of the leader. Another "by design" element had to do with common criminals in camps composed mostly of political prisoners. Stalin knew that thieves and murderers would terrorize other prisoners and prevent potential attempts at "civil disobedience."

Kowalski, Ludwik (2011-12-11). Hell On Earth: Brutality And Violence Under The Stalinist Regime (Kindle Locations 208-213). Ludwik Kowalski. Kindle Edition."

Do you see any parallells with this and what is currently happening in California? WIth the made to fail laws and registries and probations meant to keep them in with the animals (thieves and murderers and gang bangers like you guys) forever? Only true warriors, of Polish birth, who grew up fighting and training MMA can survive in this world and be political (sex offender). This is what you trash created and it is a continuous of Stlainism.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 25th, 2014, 12:31 pm

Watch Polaks clean house here:

Lol that was quick. These are ultras though.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 11:31 am

Bumperfag, you would be fumed up by pretty much any of these guys: