Whats Up With This P.C Samson28

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Re: Whats Up With This P.C Samson28

Unread post by Samson28 » March 27th, 2014, 3:20 pm

Lol just read up on the sentences you give people and how you cant ownup togettingyour ass beatbut have a meed to go to cops:
http://www.redding.com/news/2012/jun/18 ... osecutors/

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 27th, 2014, 3:23 pm

Lol so he got over a decade forhitting a guy with a rock which happensnearly every night in even small towns in poland during disco or clubbing nights (over therethey go at each other with two by fours outside of clubs in groups):

"Prosecutors said Magana was standing in the street screaming statements in support of his gang when he struck a non-gang member in the face with a rock. The man who was hit lived nearby and had gone outside to investigate the loud noises."

Or basically something that happens multiple times at every occer game in Poland.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 27th, 2014, 3:28 pm

Here is some more info on the anderson gutter rats (ir appears to be a small time white gang that is subset tomnortenos and is akin to butte county gangsters):
http://www.shastalake.ws/Archives/13-10-02%20SLB.pdf

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » March 27th, 2014, 4:41 pm

look spamson check this out, you dont go in a public place hit a dude in the face with a pint glass in front of god and country and not expect a citizen to tell on you,you dont have a whole bunch of common sense but your a polock the dumbest western european caucasians in the free world!!! your confusing 2 worlds moron.In the free world you live by the laws of the land,and outlaws at some point and time go to jails, 1% of our society lives in jails,& institutions, why because they dont go by societys rules, laws that govern the way you should act in a free world or society you arent to bright spampson there are weak people,strong people,stupid people,That dont know anything about either world your what we call on the fence on this matter dont emulate,speculate don't implicate educate,Dont be on the fence because the guy thats on the fence gets the post up the ass!!!,I dont call you son because you shine I call you son because your mine,get a grip dont trip,live and learn not learn and live, so you dont have civilized people in Poland? there all monsters, thugs, hooligans,outlawsI dont think so SPAMSON the keyboard warrior strikes again,you are a warrior on the keyboard Spamson just stay away from kids talk to adults thats why you got a sex beef now dumbass...Bumperjack...your not in poland people actually think and use there brains over here go to school get educated,learn by doing research on subjects that matter...Bumperjack...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 27th, 2014, 6:59 pm

No it is you who doesnt get it. He hit me sucker punched me first and tried to be hard -- when in reality he is a wannabe cop or coward. You dont go up to a pissed off guy (me due to lack of female success at the bar or in life) and to to punk him for a chair saying its yours after he was sitting in it for over 5 minutes and than try to get in a standoff and when you get shoved back lightly, throw a punch when their hands are down then not expect to get fucked up esp when its a polak you try to punk. Look hat happened to the russians during euro 2012 Mexicans on the beach or anyone who tries to punk polaks or a polak for any reason: they end up in hospitals. So if he really was a good ol citizen he shouldn't be punking or throwing punches inside bars esp when his opponent had a glass in his hand. There is this black guy who likes to hit women and stalk them. I may fuk him up since two different women said he hit them and he put his hands on me twice before different bars separated us or threw him out (plus hes a drug dealer), but im certainly not gonna do it if hes holding a glass in his hand. Only a moron would do that like a white wannabe hard citizen from santa cruz that came at me. Lol if hes such a citizen why couldnt he tell cops the truth in the hospital that he threw the first punch? Why lie? Only punk bitch americans work with cops much less lie after getting punked back. Bitches.

femun
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Pasadena

Unread post by femun » March 28th, 2014, 9:47 am

Samson28 wrote:No it is you who doesnt get it. He hit me sucker punched me first and tried to be hard -- when in reality he is a wannabe cop or coward. You dont go up to a pissed off guy (me due to lack of female success at the bar or in life) and to to punk him for a chair saying its yours after he was sitting in it for over 5 minutes and than try to get in a standoff and when you get shoved back lightly, throw a punch when their hands are down then not expect to get fucked up esp when its a polak you try to punk. Look hat happened to the russians during euro 2012 Mexicans on the beach or anyone who tries to punk polaks or a polak for any reason: they end up in hospitals. So if he really was a good ol citizen he shouldn't be punking or throwing punches inside bars esp when his opponent had a glass in his hand. There is this black guy who likes to hit women and stalk them. I may fuk him up since two different women said he hit them and he put his hands on me twice before different bars separated us or threw him out (plus hes a drug dealer), but im certainly not gonna do it if hes holding a glass in his hand. Only a moron would do that like a white wannabe hard citizen from santa cruz that came at me. Lol if hes such a citizen why couldnt he tell cops the truth in the hospital that he threw the first punch? Why lie? Only punk bitch americans work with cops much less lie after getting punked back. Bitches.
If you're such a bad ass Polak, why do you keep getting punked?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 28th, 2014, 11:09 am

Lol show me a single instance either in the news or in Poland of the Polish ultras getting punked or not getting the best out of who ever had the balls to try challenging them. A single instance of them losing against anyone.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 28th, 2014, 11:31 am

Ok, I got in a confrontation qith the black guy lst night and caught him walking but it was near the main road so I got paranoid someone will call cops or get involved so I didnt go. At him. I did get offmy bike and tried to pressure him into coming at me or both of us squaring off but he started apologising and backing out. Healso started reaching into his pockets like to show mehe had a knife (I did too but its hidden and i dont reveal it like that and use it unless I have to or if he came at me with one). Here is a wuestion to you guys: if me and this black guy/drug dealer and woman hitter get into it with knives, should I avoid going to the hospital that night nomatter how bad myor his wounds are due to threat or arrest? Or willcops in general not beable to put twoand two together even if two males are both inthe hospital roughly the same time and came separately due to knife wounds? Should i just grab a hot knife and put it to the wound like this:
http://www.stuffyoushouldknow.com/blog/ ... ize-wound/

What would you guys do. Id do anything over a threat of arrest or going down with the guy and hurting my mom. Aymore due to lawyer fees or dealing with courts even though thr guy is a piece of crap.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 28th, 2014, 11:42 am

Like I said, even russians which is a lawless people cant compare to Polaks:
http://ultrasworldwide.net/2011/08/euro ... 5-08-2011/

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 28th, 2014, 11:48 am

Lol, this was the legia fans that showed up at the game in Moscow and were lucky enough to get in and notbeturned away at border by russian cops:

Lol that was probably enou to fuk the russians entire swuad upat the stadium. I mean just look at these guys. Would anyofyou seriously fuk with them or Polaks?

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 28th, 2014, 11:34 pm

Lol and you guys still think Polaks are normal?

If one of these Polaks crossed that black guy and saw him outting his hands or grabbing white women hard to the dance floor and stalking ones even trying to get away even if he did have brass knuckles or a n ife, guess what would have happened to him? Even if he came back with a fun polaks wouldnt care cause they dont think like you or me. Ive seen them go right bak into a cafe or bar after stomping foos with no fear or any repercussions or imagination.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 12:00 am

I told you guys that Polaks also walk like bosses with their arms outstreched like theyll pounce at you and come at you any seconds. Just because only Mexican bangers in cali walk that way and no one else doesnt mean Polaks wouldnt outspick them or out intimidate them at their own game. Ive seen spice in county pc walk like that just because they were in a fag dropput gang called northern riders. Im sure they wouldnt be trying to act hard around these polaks at all would they? The Polaks would just walk the ealk and talk the talk right near their shitty tatted up necks and take it to the bathroom 10 times a day u till they wouldnt have to look at them or the brown guards here anymore. Polaks know a thing or two about intimidation unlike Umerican whites with inferiority complexes that they stole this land lol. Fuk rider faggots. Polaks would ride them just like the dogs/pigs at every town thy come to. And trust me id you had to deal with wannabe hard spics in pc youd hope theyd run i to hard whites like polaks too. Im sure im not the only one who felt overwhelmed by their stupidity and weakness/cowardness. I hate pc dropout spics or rider spics.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 12:25 am

This is a Polish documentary that is titled: "are these still fans or already gangs?" In the beginning the female reporter says, "now we take a look at a war that rages in our country right now." At 6:10 it gets real interesting. Ia cop and informant says that they have their own loyal people or soldiers that make money for them through various illegal means to fund the big shows, travel to foreign countries, and many other things that cost money related to being a fan or ultra. They rob people, sell. Drugs and do basically what any gang or organized crime group does. At 3:50 it also gets interesting and says they have to train mma and go to the gym to stay at the top of their games. These warriors hone their skills and are organized.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 12:38 am

Also, watch the above vid from 7:45 to 8:10 to see what the browns would be facing or treatment theyd get at the hands of these very Polaks and what these wars really look like over there. Lol at pc dropoit northern rider wannabe hard spics trying to be hard there.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 1:20 am

Watch at 3 minutes to get a good sense or what Poland looks and feels like:

Then tell me do you see yourself being hard there or walking around with your chest pumpd out punking ppl? Do you see asians or Mexicans or non polaks making any dent there with their punkings or gangs? Do you see any ppl who look like theyre cop lovers or would call cops rather than walk the other way when some action occurs? This is a diff world my friend. This is a world where the Polish ultras rule and will always rule. And to be a Polak means to not trust cops or authority by nature. I got a taste or that world, and that reason alone is why im harder than almost any white my size and weight I've met inside and out and why ive never kissed Mexican or brown asses whether inside or out.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 2:03 am

This is real good shit right here related to the blue fanatics (from previous vid):

At 9:30 the opposite fanatics/ultras cant take the abuse anymore lol being called faggots and having images of their mascots sucking cock on top of getting flared or shet on so they rush en masse the blue fanatics. This is how it starts. Watch this whole thing if you can to get a real sense of whqt its like being part of this scene and coming to the games. There are no moms and pops or kids with face paints here. This is a real warrior world a mans world. A white mans world. A polaks world.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 2:37 am

This is how they right in much of the world:

Whn that white bitch from dive bar santa cruz choose to engage and throw the first hit he should hav knew what was coming. There is no fair esp when he had a back and i didnt. Better him than me. Just because the bitch got vops involved doesnt mean i was wrong or that wouldnt happen to him in any non coward land.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » March 29th, 2014, 4:18 am

Spamson if your such a tuff Polak why do all them drop outs punk you in dropout pods you :lol: ur are a piece of shit everyboy else is pussyes really P.C's are in California acting tuff the 25's are eme like drop outs that have group called the gay boy gangsters you would fit in with the perfectly you ever go to prison with your history you would automatically go to a sensitive needs yard :x another PC keyboard warripr strikes again the most ssified PC on streetgangsSpamsonett :lol:

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » March 29th, 2014, 9:38 am

Polaks in general are way harder than any woods or whites in cali. Theyd tear them apart really way worse than every other group hey tore apart during euro 2012 who tried to come into the country en mass. Just google what happened to russians, croatians, and other groups. Whole bars were raided and destroyed with them in it. Polaks hqve it in them. Move on you just like that.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 1st, 2014, 12:33 am

Here was a recent ustawka where a group of Polish fanatics defeated a Belorussian group:

noticed how intense and motivated they are. They don't even have to think before it starts, they just charge. They don't question themselves or have inhibitions. This is the kind of mentality that doesn't exist in America and one which I was never able to develop due to growing up here instead of Europe. Basically, when they do it or anything they do it well and give 100%. There is no talking shit, or punching before or after the fact. There is only action and result. There is now second guessing or worrying about consequences or thinking what ifs or about cops or anything that America nurtures into people and brainwashes.

They are truly living life the way it was meant to be lived. They are beyond space and time. Anything to push the edge and really live life.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 1st, 2014, 9:31 am

here ya go:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6b2_1384832349

This is how it should be taken care of and done and more whites here in cali need to be like this. It will stop the pun kings and thefts and victimizations from minorities like the mexicans in san jose real quick. It is also Polish style. Style of the Polaks.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 2nd, 2014, 3:06 pm

See I told you guys how easy it is to get caught up in santa cruz and how much effort the cops here take to find ppl for small shit like fights or punches:http://www.santacruzsentinel.com/santac ... runken-man
this is why the spics punk whites here cause whites have more to lose and can be charged with hate crimes and easily found. it has nothing to do with them being hard or tougher. they are just cowardly punchers who won't throw first themselves.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 29th, 2014, 6:46 pm

Spamson you have no credability after you lock it up and your a sex offender :mrgreen: :roll:

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 29th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Culver661 wrote:That Has Nothing To Do With What I asked You.

Thats how he rolls though. He used to be Invincible on here among other names but he kept getting banned. We got sick of banning him cause he finds a way anyways. He's not quite right in the cabeza as you might have noticed.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » April 30th, 2014, 7:31 am

Samfag,spamson rolls with the dropouts ,rats sex offenders,everything that taste like shit looks like shit and is a piece of shit himself,100%proud of rolling with caca,putting in work in p.c ok that dont count p.c spamson,your a coward and for reals a polish cheerleader root on these nuts :lol: