NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: NORTENO GANGS IN SAC

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 9th, 2014, 2:24 pm

huh? not sure how we got here but nortenos are practically on a blood in blood out. theyve been knocking off drop outs for the last 10 years. and we're not talking NF drop out. MS on that page too. it use to be you had to snitch to be killed by your own or get jumped out, but pretty much they can kill a drop out now if they feel like it. it's been happening. nortenos have been changing in the last 10 years man. they're trying infuse it into the NF. all the gangs that have grown have been moving to that level. avenues in LA and Florencia. at some point a street gang becomes organized crime. a NF regiment is a mix of NF NORTHERN STRUCTURE and Nortenos. the feds been on them for 7 years now up and down california.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » May 9th, 2014, 3:21 pm

OK YEAH I SEEN THAT COMENT THAT YOU MADE IS HOW WE GOT THERE,ANYHOW I JUST CAME HOME 37 MONTHS AGO,BEEN IN THE GAME ALL MY LIFE,YOUTH AND ADULT, BUT IM NOT A "SURENO OR NORTENO" BUT I DO YOU HAVE BOTH AT MY DISPOSAL ON "INFORMATION" WICKEDTHOUGHTS MY SENTIMENTS EXACTLY,"PRACTICALLY" THERE'S NO GRAY AREA HERE, IS ALL IM SAYINGY, ITS BEEN ALMOST AT THAT LEVEL,THAT SOUNDS LIKE YOUR ON THE 'FENCE' MEANING IN THE MIDDLE,WICKEDTHOUGHTS; I UNDERSTAND WERE YOUR COMMING FROM; BUT WE SEE THINGS IN A DIFFERENT PERSPECTIVE AND FROM DIFFERENT "CARS" AND THATS OK REALLY CANT ARGUE OR DEBATE FACTS,BUT PRACTICALLY THAT MEANS VIRTUALLY ALMOST; JUST LIKE I SAID THEY ARE NOT "BLOODINBLOODOUT" GANGS!!! EVERYBODY HAS BIG HOMIES,WHITES,HISPANICS&BLACKS, "WE HAVE 3 CARS" WOODS COUNTING WOODS 4,ALMOST IS ONLY USED IN HOSRESHOES AND HAND GRENADES,WICKEDTHOUGHTS THE GAME IS THE GAME THINGS CHANGE I UNDERSTAND THEY HAVENT YET,SO IF YOUR A RIGHT FIGHTER YOU JUST LOST THE FIGHT THERE IS NO ARGUEMENT ON FACTS,ALL THEM OTHER THINGS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT DONT MAKE A DIFFERENCE A STREET GANG IS WERE IT ALL STARTS,I UNDERSTAND STREET GANGS ARE "FOOTSOLDIERS" THE MOB ARE STREET THUGS BUT ON A "DIFFERENT LEVEL"A MIX IS A MIX A NORTENO IS A NORTENO AND A SURENO IS A SURENO YOU CAN MOVE UP THE LATTER IF YOU MAKE THAT DECISION,THE TOP OF THE FOOD CHAIN,IS NOT A NORTENO,SURENO,BLOOD OR CRIP,I SEE YOU HAVE A CLUE,BUT YOUR SCHOOLING ISNT AT THAT LEVEL AS I CAN SEE,NO DISRESPECT FACTS ARE FACTS THINGS DO CHANGE BUT THAT GAME HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THAN US BOTH AND YOUR STILL IN YOUR EDUCATION PROCESS,PRACTICALLY AND ALMOST ISNT A FACT WHAT I JUST TOLD YOU IS "CRAZYWHITEBOY666OUT" "NO HARM NO FOUL YOUNGSTER"

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 9th, 2014, 5:20 pm

i don't know what your argument or what you're trying to say other than you've been in prison and you just got out. that you know more cause you've been there? what? that the whole gang thing is puppets to the one in charge? i don't get the point you're making. it's all about money and it's all pointless? is that it? in actuality, no offense, but you shouldn't even know NF or northern politics if you're wood. you're separated. you shouldn't know EME politics other than getting involved in race riots. most of the alliance, not all, is off. no offense to you but the problem with people doing long stints is that they really don't know the streets or how it's changed. you know prison. true. more than the soldiers on the streets. true. if you're culver city veterano and you been locked up you come out you're going to see alot blacks in the city now. if you from east la and you been locked up since the 80s you're going find alot of chinos bordering that side of town now. some crips and bloods have dumped the color theme. Logan varrio the hood in SD is now predominately white. so ya you do know alot from incarcerated but you also don't know alot because of it. but i still don't under your point. this was the whole nortenos are weak cause they're notin southern cali theme surenos are stronger, and i just saying nah, that's not a valid argument.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 10th, 2014, 7:10 am

You dont get it? I understand the game is played on the street and in prison you dont understand because your schooling isnt there so I wont even try to go there with You and end this with be open to knowledge period been to school and graduated got a degree PWPHD in Peckerwood pimping and hogging and dogging fool,got a nephew thats a Northerner,street gangs and prison gangs intermingle if you havent been to prison your political ajenda lacks knowledge you talk alot about the NF thats your big homies if you have been schooled your fooled into believing fools that dont know either the game is all prison and street gangs and if you havent been to prison you havent been to school fool You ask alot of questions you should know the answer to but you dont you talk about the NF alot then you would know what a Crazywhiteboy is but you dont been at wsr with them in prison before you were born youngster,you can t argue with a white Veterano. If I was you I would listen to a degree because nonsense is bullsshit,My shit I talk all makes sense the only reason you dont uderstand is because of your schooling fool,Respect knowlege because its power We can go on and on but you wont understand because your not on my level and you thinking wait a minute he is a wood how does. Or why should he know Northern politics easy my Nephew belongs to a Regiment and we always study our enemy son you learn only if you open your ears,If you think you know it all and havent been to school your a FOOL...No Disrespect intended we can end this to reason and resesrch what Ive said and see if what Im talking about is correct and you might learn something...CrazyWhiteboy666 Ps if you really know any NF members ask them what a crazywhiteboy is in the Cali Penal System ?

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 10th, 2014, 1:41 pm

you sound like youre just preaching to make yourself sound important. the woods is just a car man. it's everything from dealers to thieves to addicts. practically everything white is considered woods. you NLR? OC skin? scotts valley skin? AB? what are you? you from contra costa? what facility were you in? the Q? folsom? tehachippi? calipatra? susanville? donovan? cause all those places have separate programs

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » May 10th, 2014, 2:27 pm

Ok, I will throw in my 14 cents in on this one! #1 the reason there are no Norteno gangs down south is simple! Emmigration-Migration passes through SO-CAL first! They are already indoctrinated into the Sureno lifestyle by the time they hit Northern California! If some Nortenos were to go down south and try and set up shop, they would have no one to recruit from because them people do not have any history up North! They have never been there, so they can not relate and would not support it! #2 Prison politics! Paisa's and Surenos are locked into a tight prison alliance! They back up each other in the Pen and this spills over to the streets. The vast majority of Northern-Surenos are Paisa's. Very few actual LA Sureno hoods exist up North! I would estimate as much as 80-90% of Northern Surenos are Paisa's. Also, these Paisa's come to this country and want to get into the game! They pass through So-Cal 1st and get plugged in. When they move up North they have history down South and carry that with them. This is the main recruiting pool that Northern Surenos draw their man power from! Another reason, is that up North Chicanos are Nortenos and Paisa's are looked at as being Surenos. It is sad but true, discrimination against our own exist amongst us! You see these Paisa's just do not fit in up North! Because of this they fall back on there history and relations down south and become Surenos! It is there comfort zone and where they feel accepted! @ Kollmar, you are right in saying that some Surenos are Chicanos and simply grow up in a Southern neighborhood. I am not denying that, it does happen. For the most part, I would say that is not the case though. I spent half my life fighting battle after battle with Northern-Surenos. The vast majority of them spoke little or no English. Also, it is not like LA is sending hood after hood up North to Colonize! There are probably no more than 10 legitimate ones up North period! The ones that I know of are 1. C14 in San Jo, 2. MS in San Fran, 3. Florencia in Fresno, 4. Vickystown in Stockton. 5. I know 18th street is around, I believe in Modesto or the Sacramento area or both. That is all that I am aware of. I am sure that there are more, but you get my point there are definitely not that many. Most Sureno Varrios up North were started there by Paisa's! These Varrios are primarily composed of Paisa's and have no true connection to LA! They certainly are not La Varrios! @ Bumperjack, I am not sure that Wicked thoughts is even a Norteno! He definitely lived up North. The impression that I got from him is he is just Someone that has been around the game having lived in both Northern and Southern California! You are right about prison gangs not being the same thing as Street gangs. They are definitely interrelated though. Every Norteno Varrio has someone in the NF to answer to. Also, Most Norteno Varrio's have numerous NR members that parole out and school their little homies on the streets and do the NF's bidding for them! Even though the NR was eliminated, them Homies are still out there and active! True schooling definitely happens in prison though. I knew a lot before I went in. I knew so much more by the time I came out! You will never understand the game like we do until you get to the penitentiary. That is where school is in session! @ Crazyriders, you are very misguided if you think that us Nortenos are pussies and afraid to put in work. There are some serious riders for the Northern cause out there! I used to be one of them! Just because Surenos exist in the North does not mean that we are push overs. A lot of stuff happens out there on the Calles! Just ask any of these Northern-Surenos and they will tell you that they live a very dangerous existence! If you don't think so, come on up and see for yourself. I bet you cant wear a 13 jersey and a Dodgers hat for long without getting your ticket punched! Very few Surenos up north will actually be so brazen as to venture outside like that! If they do they only do so in large groups in there areas of control. I have only witnessed it a few times in my entire life. Believe me when the homies catch them slippin like that, they light em up like 4th of july! @ Wicked Thoughts, why don't you identify yourself a little better to all of us. Are you a Norteno? Or just someone who has lived in both areas? I have always wondered about that! I feel a lot of what you say. I think it is interesting that you have lived on both sides of the state. This gives you a unique vantage point that the rest of us can only experience through your life experience! As far as Prison gangs go though, that is another animal! Yes, there are definite connections but they are different. In a way Norteno and Sureno groups are prison gangs. In prison these groups represent their various street gangs as a collective group. They were born out of the NF-EME conflict. They would not exist if it were not for this conflict. In fact if it were not for this there would just be different Varrios everywhere. No one would even call themselves a Norteno or a Sureno! The difference is that An NF member is a Norteno and an NF member. A Norteno is just a Norteno! He has no power amongst the NF! In most cases he will not even know their real business. Only if he is truly plugged in and well respected will he be given access to such information. Even then it would be on a limited basis. The same holds true for EME-Surenos. All EME members are both Surenos and EME members at the same time. A Sureno is just simply a Sureno though. What these groups do is utilize a few people from the lower ranks to run the yard for them and conduct there business. You see, when you get to prison, the first thing the guards ask you is are you a Northern or Southern Mexican? That in it self is not a question that will validate you as a gang member. It is just a question asked for housing purposes. The Guards know that the NF runs the Norteno program and the EME runs the Sureno program. Because of this these 2 groups can not be housed together. In the event of a riot it will be these 2 groups doing the fighting against each other on behalf of their respective prison gangs. The funny thing is that they really are not part of that prison gang to begin with. They just do their bidding, carry out their orders, and make sure that they are taken care of. The structure of the Nortenos in prison underwent some change from the 1st time that I went in compared to the last time that I was in. The 1st time we were told that we would only be obligated to stand next to your fellow Norteno in the event of conflict. Nobody was supposed to be able to order you do anything "Like stab someone" against your will. That is what the NR was there for. They were a prison gang in between the NF and Nortenos. They were only obligated while they were incarcerated. It was not a lifetime commitment. While incarcerated, they had to carry out all orders though. That was the stepping stone for NF membership. If you did good there you could move into possible NF membership. In the late 90's the NF decided that this group got to big on its own and disbanded them. By the time that I hit my last prison sentence this had happened. A new edict came down from the NF. All Nortenos were now Soldados in the pen! You no longer could say that I will fight along side my brothers, but do not try and make me do something against my will. This is why so many Nortenos are dropping out now. They are being ordered to carry out NF business while not actually being apart of the NF! So, I guess my point is that Nortenos in prison are not a validated prison gang like the NF. They are definitely interrelated and function along side of them. In the CDC's eyes they are not a prison gang though. Hopefully, this clears up some things for all of you. I wish that I could be on here more but I am working out of town right now and do not have internet except on the weekends. Hopefully, that will all change soon! In the mean time lets respect one another and try to learn from each other. We all have something to bring to the table from our various life experiences. I learn different things from each and everyone of you and hopefully you guys feel the same way about me! @ Kollmar & CrazyRiders, I hope you guys realize that I am not active anymore! I realize that you 2 are Surenos and because of that we are going to have different opinions on the same issues. I am not intentionally trying to disrespect either one of you "If you are even taking it that way". I will defend my side as I see it though. I see you 2 as being active still and I have moved on long ago! I am deeply religious at this point in life so, I will simply pray for you 2 to safely see your way out of all of this before it gets you killed or thrown in prison! I also, pray for the rest of you! Peace out Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 11th, 2014, 7:44 am

Silentwssj,thank you for clearing that up I have alot of respect for you in the very short time I have talk to you Silentwssj, important wicked thoughts not by far ,I have true schooling from our universities,San Quentin,Gaditor School D.V.I,tracy,Cali, jamestown,Corcoran,Aveanal,CMF,Vacaville,Solano, thats the prisons I have been opened up Corcoran Im a graduate,Im a white brothr who Im with I put that out there on this website already We are at the top of the food chain Im not on here to disrespect anyone or think I know it all cause I do not my
  • opinion
,can and will vary from other gangmembers active or in active but we will not be far usually from the truth if I can learn something from someone else I will knowledge is only gained. By listening and if you donot believe it research it if it is fact thats another truth anf fact you can maintain as knowledge My purpose on here is to share and learn from others sharing,from a woods point of veiw,and femun Im a Co.Co.Boy and a big homie from that Car Im not plastico,Been to school graduated ,I have been schoolded by first and 2 generation homies Im 3rd generation ,and all whites are not woods you have to put work in,period and silent yes agreed we aslo have big homies from our wood cars and we also have a chain of command the top of the food chain is por vida and yes bloodinbloodout is my and our motto and Im in it to win a CrazyWhiteBoy I will check someone in a heartbeat I have fought on felony fights Im the real deal but I wont and dont

disrespect anyone unless u get smart sarcastic or stupid and if you reconize,just show class not your ass and some respect ,Schooling in the game starts in prison the mob calls it going to college another bloodinbloodout crew,Silentwssj one correction all NF members are not Northerners and all EME are not Surenos,you are right the Surenos and Northeners are from the birth,of that coflict of The eme and ene,but remember you have members from the south that are NF and my homie is from the North and been EME for 30 years and is doing por vida I know because I still exist in the game por vida k-No homie,everthing else you have mentioned is spot on you have been to school for sure homie and juston my voice you can also tell because of your true 14/88 16/23 schooling,wickedthoughts who are you with? And will comment later signing out as bumperjack the CrazyWhiteboy666I like that your 14 cents thank you for putting your 14 cents in ExNorteno Silentwssj,BUMPERJACK666

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 11th, 2014, 9:26 am

Hey there! Much respect coming back at you Bumperjack! Yes, you are right there are definitely EME members from up North and Most NF 1st generation members were from down south! In fact there are a few of them old timers still around to this day! The thing is these dudes predated the creation of Nortenos and Surenos. Back in those days there were just Varrios and Prison Gangs. You could be from a Varrio anywhere in Califas North or South and end up in either the NF or EME! In this day and age it can still happen but only in very strange circumstances. If you watch Gangland, there is an NF dropout by the name of Casper that comes to mind! He accomplished joining the NF, even though he was from down South because of Family ties! It is very rare indeed! I have personally never meet a Norteno that came from any further South than Bakersfield. I know of 4 living in the LA area right now though. They all originally came from San Jose. One thing that pops up in my mind but nobody ever talks about is this. Everyone says there are no Nortenos living in Southern California. If you look at a map of California I would put the geographical center somewhere around Fresno. The NF-Nortenos have established streetgangs-regiments in the cities of Hanford, Fresno, Tulare, Delano, and the Counties of Kings, Kern, and Tulare. All of those places are technically in the Southern half of the state! I realize there are no established Norteno street gangs South of the LA county line. There are definitely Nortenos in the Southern half of the state though. Then you have the question is there a central California? To me the answer is no! That is some made up stuff created by the Bulldogs to justify their split after the fact! I live in New Mexico and there is no such thing as Central NM. Either you live in in Northern NM or Southern NM! Another example, is if there is a central CA, then Northern CA would be everything North of San Francisco! Yet the Bay Area is clearly considered Northern CA! You get my point it just does not make sense. Anyhow, I got to venture back out to work now. I will check back in Friday night! God bless all of you! Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 11th, 2014, 10:05 am

Yes that Casper on ganglands real handle is Lizard he is a dropout ,he was a Sureno but had familia in the north and became a Northern first as you do have to clim the latter some go right to the top but it still is a process,so I use that anology and also You will get your card punched eventually if your half step in this game long enough,some dropouts go in hiding and get away its just part of the game and a reality period yes Silent will always answer a schooled individual as yourself even though,you choose a life on what we call the high road you can leave the game with your respecto as long as you go out the front door we have to continue to polish the Rock,that is our terminology,when you are in it to win it ( Por Vida) wickedthoughts I dont really understand who your with if even anybody but I know because of my Education you haven't been to school silentwssj has and is Respectful and shares and thats how we all should act on a website that Nobody doesnt reall know each othersreal Idenity,Strangers are kool if by your story or info besides BS,If it dont make sense its non sense BS if something is just a opinion state so ding dong ding no big thing we are on here to impress anyone,dont feel inferior or threatned everybody's safe,and anyone can also talk a good game the proof is always in the pudding,If you think you know something but you dont you can always say IDK or I not sure or what I heard because some people have knowledge on hearsay which is not based on fact or truth,Wickedthoughts not to make you smaller and me bigger cause that is definitley not my intensions by know means,but you do have people who think they know it all and well you cant tell them folks anything because of that fact signing out with my 12 cents because thats all I have bumperjack The CrazyWhiteBoy666 16/23 12/81 23/16 14/88

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 12th, 2014, 1:33 pm

you're the first person who signed off saying Nazis and Heil Hitler giving 2 cents on a subject matter that involves pretty much black and brown people. lol isn't it against your rules to even associate with this stuff? something is off man

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 12th, 2014, 1:54 pm

wickedthoughts nobody signed off saying that Nazis or heil hitler or you crazy? and black and brown is not the only Race's in this game!!! open up your eyes nobody is pushing my belief's or theory down your throat! I believe you pretend that you know what your talking about you don't know what them Numbers are 14/88 is 14 words and 88 precepts and I wont tell you what all that means,I don't believe you even belong to a car you talk on Northerners,NF and you speak from a unschooled tongue when you learn what time it is maybe we can speak you don't know anyone's politics untill you put work in and belong to a car and you don't so later gator... :lol: :P 8)

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 15th, 2014, 3:48 pm

shm. palm to the face. lmao
666 sign on of the beast, irish, aryan affiliated
16/23...p / w...peckerwoods
23/16...w / p...white power
14/88....n / hh...nazi / heil hitler
12/81...this i don't know. i know the 12 is sometime AB as in aryan brotherhood.
i mean you are a perkerwood are you not? this stuff would fit you would it not? lol

as for you. youre the first skinhead who uses the words "generations" "big homies" "in the game." the first skinhead to be involved in the norte / sureno discussion. i mean no one else finds this fucking weird???? that he writes his location as Hawaii? that a skinhead moved to hawaii of all places???? that this guy sounds like he from oakland or watts? or east LA? like some kind of gangster sermon. read his post. read the language. it sounds like street stuff. like he from a hood. peckerwoods don't claim hoods. their thing revolves around race and and money. i know crips have opinions about aryan brotherhoods and shit, but they're not going to be philisophical about it. feel me? how can you be so in depth about EME / NF politics or have so much opinion on it, if youre peckerwood. you just break bread with EME from time to time. that's it. you're not going to care if florencia is better than 18, AND IN THIS CASE EME versus NF and Surenos versus nortenos.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 15th, 2014, 4:46 pm

LOOK WICKEDTHOUGHTS NUMBER #1 14/88 IS 14 WORDS AND 88 PRECEPTS NOT NAZI OR HITLER THE 88 CAN BE RELATED AND USED BUT ONLY ON IT'S OWN NOT 14/88( LOOK IT UP GOOGLE IT 14 WORDS AND 88 PRECEPTS) AND FYI IAM FROM THE STREETS,WERE DO YOU THINK WOODS COME FROM THE FORREST? HOODS, WHITES,ALSO FYI COME FROM URBAN AREA'S THAT'S THE CITIES,I GREW UP AND WAS RAISED IN THE EAST BAY AREA IM NOT ASIDEWALK COMMANDO AS YOURSELF YOU DONT EVEN CLAIM A SET,GROUP OR GANG SO WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT FOOLIO I GREW UP WITH HISPANICS AND I HAVE BANGED AND YOU?THERE NOT GOING TO BE PHILOSOPHICAL ABOUT HOOKED ON PHONICS NEITHER,YOU DONT KNOW WHERE I BEEN OR WERE IM FROM BECAUSE YOU HAVE SELECTIVE HEARING AND VISION,LIKE HE FROM A HOOD WHAT GRADE DID YOU DROP OUT OF SCHOOL OR DID U GO?IF YOU BEEN TO COLLEGE YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO ANSWER YOUR OWN DUMB ASS QUESTION,HOW CAN I KNOW SO MUCH ABOUT NF/EME POLITICS YOU ARE REALLY RETARDED "WICKEDTHOUGHTS" LIKE I SAID YOU NEVER BEEN TO PRISON OR YOU DON'T CLAIM KNOW SET ,GROUP,OR GANG FOR THAT MATTER,SO WHY EVEN PUT YOUR ASS OUT THERE I GUESS TO GET A SPANKIN,COME AT ME WITH SOME SENSE PECKERWOODS LOOK THAT UP TO? WHAT KIND OF WORK HAVE YOU PUT IN DOWN IN SAN DIEGO? OR UP NORTH YEAH EVADE THAT QUESTION TOO KNOWTHOUGHTS OR WICKED OR EMPTYTHOUGHTS?BREAK BREAD WITH EME REALLY? THATS WHAT YOUR UNSCHOOLED BRAIN TELLS YOU RIGHT HAVE YOU BEEN TO PRISON? I DIDN'T THINK
SO, YOU DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT POLITICS IN OR OUT OF THE PRISON SYSTEM IN CALIFORNIA OK YOU LIVE IN SO. CAL BUT YOUR A (NF SYMPATHIZER)AND NEVER PROBABLLY NEVER EVEN MET OR NEW ONE BECAUSE YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN TO COLLEGE OR SCHOOL TRUE SCHOOLING; STARTS IN PRISON FOR PECKERWOODS,AND ALL OTHER GROUPS,GANGS,FYI.LOOK UP THE WORD "SYMPATHIZER" ALSO THE ONLY SYMBOL FOR THE WORD NAZI IS A SWASTIKA THERE IS NO NUMBER 14 REPRESENTS THE NORTH NOT NAZI ALL THE OTHER ONES YOU HAVE CORRECT YOUNGSTER BRAVO,KNOW COME AT ME AGAIN THE ONLY ONES YOU GOT WRONG IS 14/88 THE 88 BY ITSELF STANDS FOR HEIL HITLER,ALL THE OTHER NUMBERS 12/ 16/23 23/16 AND 666 YOU ARE RIGHT... NOW YOU MET YOUR FIRST PECKERWOOD/WOOD LOOK THAT UP ALSO CLOWN,TAKE OFF THEM CLOWN SHOES AND PULL UP YOUR PANTS FOOLIO YOU SURE YOUR NAME IS NOT HOOLIO?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 15th, 2014, 6:21 pm

Emptythoughts you really don't know What Im? you do pretend well that you belong to one of them groups but in reality,your nothing more than a sympathizer that lives in dago,and said you grew up in Northern California,? Your handle should be twistedthoughts,It took you 5 days to do that research and you still don't have it right woods/ peckerwood is not a Skinhead look at the history of the prison gangs you been reading about it,I been there foolio you have not I lived it you have. Not and lived it and survived it ,Hawaii,is only were you think I live,I know your tripping cause you dont know really what your talking about,just by what you read and alot of it has misguided you,like blood in blood out the movie or American Me,you been watching to many movies ese,and your name ain'little puppet,Read a few more books and watch a few more prison movies before you answer this time...If Im a SKINHEAD your a AIRHEAD :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 16th, 2014, 4:15 am

Here you might have missed this information,Initially the EME protected the woods in the earlier years from blacks until there relationship Evolved into a good working relationship with the AB and exist today with the Woods and the brand,back in the years before you were born the brand killed 2 out 8 Nuestra Familia members and during the whole time the Mexican Mafia had only lost one "Rudy Cheynne Cardena" in Chino in Palm Hall in december of 1972,I can go on with prison gang history you only know about this info threw books,true schooling you have none zip,period,and far as the streets go they interconnect with the gangs,prison gangs,What Connections do you have to your information Emptythoughts,Game and Generations were adopted before you were born foolio get a grip dont trip and don't come at me with half truths and BS,ACTIONS PROVE WHO SOMEONE IS,WORDS JUST PROVE WHO THEY WANT TO BE... 8) :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 16th, 2014, 4:36 am

Corrections,Emptythoughts,my bad since april to december 1972 a 10 month period 10 NF members were killed 8 by the EME and 2 by the AB,history...dont lie only ppl due...

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 19th, 2014, 12:41 am

sooooooo...YOU ARE A SKINHEAD...on a forum on a topic about blacks and browns and immigrants lmao
that's what essentially you are saying. again...am i the only one who find this weird?????!!!! lmao
if you are an active skinhead, if you are, this is a violation. are trying to reform black and brown people about the wrongs of gangbanging cause that makes no sense. if you're trying to reform white people then you shouldn't be active. if you're trying earn our respect with your history and experience then that also makes no sense because we are YOUR ENEMY. skinheads don't gangbang...THEY ARE FOR THE WHITE RACE!! they don't want "OUR" respect. the aryan brotherhood are not interested in letting crips and bloods and surenos and nortenos know their cause. or what they think of our world. or their experience. like...hey that crip respect me...he knows where i'm coming from. huh?? what are you doing here??? there is a different section for that lol by the way every news your putting up is over 2 decades old that could be found in aryan brotherhood history AAAANNDDD Mexican mafia history. all of that stuff is out!!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 19th, 2014, 6:08 am

Wickedthoughts,You get on here every 5 days with some BS you dont know shit dude,Enemy,how you dont belong to no group or gang this is a Gang fprum not Black or brown,Street Gangs,What are you doing on Here with your uneducated outside Sympathizer veiws? Im not a racist or Skinhead fool that just shows your street knowledge,you don't exist or never have been in a gang because you really don't know shit are conversations are over gangs are in every race it's not a black and brown only site wake up dude and Im through talking to you really :lol: :shock: :cry:

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 22nd, 2014, 8:54 pm

ssooooooo....you're a none racist peckerwood????? again does anyone else find this weird??? as for the "you show up 5 days" blah blah...it was mother's day while back and then there was big fire in san diego. you know...current events. and i'm getting ready to vacation for memorial day weekend. you seem to reply really quick. says alot about you don't it. a peckerwood who says it's not about black and brown or colors. smh the world is gone mad. you know what the best part of all this is? isn't that you don't know anything. it's that you know too much. why would a peckerwood memorize the exact dates and names of mexican mafia and nuestra famlia history. think about it. you're tooooo precise about it don't you think.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 23rd, 2014, 5:15 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » May 26th, 2014, 4:41 pm

I'm going to touch down on some things brought up earlier. I pretty much agree with everything silent said, but there's more to it. There have came real Southerners to the north, like ms. Even though I think ms is pretty much done in the north now, but it is possible a real sureño did start a hood with a name that he came up with in the north. There really only is so many hoods claiming sur, that were started by real sureños. A lot of these so called sureños don't know what sur vs north is about.

Matter of fact, some of these so called surenos claimed 13 out of no where and in many cases due to themyi wanting to combat with n's for whatever reason. They even made up their own cause! They are really a bunch of misguided misfits, highly confused. You don't have to be a norteño to see that n if you think someone who doesn't bang north is a sympathetizer for agreeing with n's, but maybe you're a sympathizer in another way. If someone is a sympathetizer for not being a n and agreeing more with a norteño point of view, than what are for not being a sureño and agreeing more with a sureño point of view? This site as about gangs, but that doesn't mean you have to be a gang member to be on it.

All of us here are are just as equal members. Some of us can speak on somethings better than others, but that doesn't mean we have to act like we're better than someone for not knowing some of those things or to belittle them. You may also be speaking on something you yourself don't have experience in, or only saw so much of. Sometimes we take someones view as disrespect, even though that may not be the case. I do think wickedthoughts was a little bit out of line, but I think he got taken the wrong way and was most definitely disrespected in return. Someone on here has some issues, because I didn't come at the them with disrespect and got came at with a hypocritical attitude like I was the one being disrespectful.

That I do find strange. I don't know who wickedthoughts would ride with if he was going to the pen, but I assume either north or south if he is Hispanic. He is kind of like lizard, who was brought up earlier. I touched on that before, but I will touch down again on what I heard his story was. Lizard was originally from the same place as his cousin that recruited him, but grew up in Long Beach and figured he should kick it with sureños when he went to the pen. His cousin saw this and I guess told him a little on the cause, but told him he was going to have to make a decision to ride 14 or be enemies. I think the crs guy is a troll considering the way I have seen him act and the way I have seen someone act on YouTube, who I believe is the same person.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 26th, 2014, 10:12 pm

Ok, real quick here as I got to get up in a few hours for work! I do think that that tempers have flared on this site recently and it needs to stop! This is an open forum for anyone to speak there mind! I don't always agree with what people have to say, but I will simply and respectfully argue my point of view or just ignore what is being said! I think we should all meditate on that for a while and let some respect for each other soak in! Rudog, You know what is up with me as always!welcome back! I have missed our conversations on here! Hopefully, you can become a regular again! Wicked thoughts, it is all good. I know that you are not from any side of this issue but that does not matter to me! Just be yourself, you are always welcome! Be aware though, that you got some straight veterans lurking around and they may call you out on what you post! With that being said though it is all about respect and that goes for both parties! None of us know everything, so I welcome all opinions! Bumperjack! You know what's up! Honestly, you are the one with the most experience here and we all know that! I am not far below you and you know that, as we talk in private a lot! I suggest that you honor everyone's opinions on here though. If you do not agree with what is being said its cool to argue your point but try and do it with respect! Or do what I do a lot, just simply ignore it! Anyways, hopefully you guys can see where I am coming from! I think this is a cool site and we should all get along peacefully! Lets not Fuck up a good thing! I would hate to have to hang it all up over petty BS! Peace out, Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 27th, 2014, 7:09 am

Hello all and Silent yes you are right rudog your position is also correct,If I have offended anyone,If you have felt belittle or disrespected I apologize,I was taught the only way to wrong a right is to simple be a man and apologize and clear the air,I feel some people took or rubbed me the wrong way so you are right Rudog No disrespect intended also welcome back,I already had on this site some cat admit he just wanted to antagonize me to get heated and me to cuss he him out because I would ferent veiw and its all imagine,he felt threatened by me I believe Im not on here to argue,offend or disrespect anyone really,Wickedthoughts has a different veiw but I wont remain to talk to someone when neither one of us is getting anywhere because we are touching subjects that knowbody is learning nothing,Im not on here to get anyones respect,because I already earned mine in 3 cars from youth to adult to here and now,I believe on a forum we can learn from each other cause we have have different resources and where they come from is not important,just if the information is true and correct,I agree with Silent,Rudog we can be on a civil level and I will be a real man that Iam and apologize to you if I offended you in any manner and I will also talk to wickedthoughts if we can learn from each other and not bash each other over who we stand for are with,Im not looking for recognition,from none of my veiw points,I've earned respect and yes Iam a wood Veterano I do not hate any race,color or creed,and Im not a racist,and yes a PECKERWOOD is a stand up get down white boy thats all does he have to go by rules we all do,and Iam in agreement with the way you both feel,Silentwssj and Rudog,Wickedthoughts I will also correspond with you if we can get anything out it instead of bashing each other,I have no ill will for none of you because Im real been through real events real prisons& real gangs,Im not a hater you have them in every race believe that,real Racists only kick it with there race and "HATE ALL OTHER RACES"hate is ignorance,A WARRIOR HAS ONLY ONE TRUE FRIEND;HIMSELF.SO HE FEEDS HIS BODY WELL; HE TRAINS IT; AND HE WORKS ON IT. WHERE HE LACKS SKILL, HE PRACTISES. WHERE HE LACKS KNOWLEDGE, HE STUDIES. BUT ABOVE ALL HE MUST BELIEVE. HE MUST BELIEVE IN THE STRENGTH OF WILL, OF PURPOSE, OF HEART AND SOUL...PEACE OUT BUMPERJACK

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 27th, 2014, 8:13 pm

Good stuff right there Bumperjack! We are all simply human beings taking each day as it comes! I know that I am far from perfect. It takes a real man to admit he is sorry if he has offended someone! You get mad respects from me for doing that! Hopefully, we can all just continue on like normal from now on! Speaking of warrior stuff, I worked 11 hours today and spent 2 and a half hours in the gym afterwards! I am tired! 4 am comes quick around these parts, so I am going to respectfully turn it in! Peace to all of you Silent!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » May 28th, 2014, 12:00 am

hey it's all good with me. if you want me to respect then i'll respect you. no harm done. you are a person with their own mind and experience. you held yours i held mine. and i'll answer the other question. if i was incarcerated now, if i went to san diego county. i wouldn't have to select anything. they'll throw me in the mainline probably under the southern car. there are no northern cars here and i'm not affliated with anything. validated northerners would already by ad seg just for their protection. i wouldn't have a problem with anyone even if i told them i grew up in northern california. i'm a civilian. the surenos would say stay out of our business do your time and get out. unless i want to get high or gamble or make money then it would be an issue. simply because i'm now part of the game and i'll need to be taxed and play by their rule. if i was in prison in southern california it would be same situation. i wouldn't have a say, the CDC would throw me in with southern car because my last address is san diego. the only difference, is they'll say "if a riot goes down, you're in. if not stay out of our business." the sureno cars do not want civillians in their business but you are expected to fight if a riot goes off between blacks or whites or whatever else. now if i was locked in the north then thatll be a little different. then i will have to pick for the simple fact that there's active war and the CDC don't want be held liable for putting me in the wrong side. in my situation the CDC will have a heavier influence than the actual gang. if they put me in san quentin then theyll ask, ok you grew up here you know anyone here. if i say yes then they'll put in me in the northern car just cause i'll have more old friends. on the other hand if they threw me in lancaster first and then i move up north i'll be considered a sureno because the paperwork would say i was living down south and i was on a southern yard at my last institution. at the same time i can also declare myself as an other and they'll put me there. it's complicated. just as lizard's situation was complicated.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » May 28th, 2014, 7:53 am

Good deal and yes it can get complicated and hope fully you stay free and wouldn't have to sweat that! but in the case you did? I can see that situation arise,Things have changed considerably,and I try to stay up on changes, we all bring different veiws to the table,and that's what makes us individuals,Im no better than the next man yes I been in many prisons and Know the politics,inside and out,But my opinion is just as equal as everyone elses,Im glad we all have a understanding and no disrespect intended your way wickedthoughtts,Im not better than anyone, and I don't know it all and never will take care and talk to you fellas later peace out...Bumperjack out with respect... :roll:

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » May 28th, 2014, 7:45 pm

Props to Bumperjack and Wickedthoughts! The path of peace is always the best in my opinion! I am glad that you 2 have come to an agreement! As for your thoughts on prison Wickedthoughts, This is how it goes down. When the bus from county pulls up, they literally take each inmate out one at a time. They strip you butt naked right there on the spot and ask if you need protective housing, if not who do you wish to be housed with! If you are Hispanic there are really only 3 choices! Northern, Southern, or Paisa! In certain Prisons Bulldogs or Maravilla would be ok to say as well! Basically what all this means is who are you going to ride with! There are other options though! I have seen full blown Chicanos say they are Paisa just to stay neutral! I have also seen Christian Hispanics go at it alone! They lead a lonely existence, but people generally respect them as long as they are real! You cant say Northern or Southern and not have to back them up though. Once you declare yourself one or the other you will fall in line with the troops! That definitely means following all rules, backing up the car in a riot, and could even mean carrying out hits! They are not going to waste one of their bunk spaces on you unless you are down! I have seen White Nortenos come in and say they are White to staff only to have to change their status to Northern Mexican! The Whites are not about to share their bunks and the Northerners are not about to let you cell up with the Whites if you are riding with them. I have also seen Hispanics come in and say they are White! Same thing that only flies if you are going to ride with the Whites. I guess what I am trying to say is there are other options. They do have Hispanics that are categorized as simply neutral Hispanics! They are rare but I have come across them! We had 4 categories that we defined ourselves by! 1 NF member, 2 Nuestra Raza member, 3 Norteno street gang member, and 4 Northern Hispanic with no gang ties, but is willing to ride! That is the Northern pecking order in prison!