This is what they should do to all chomos

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

This is what they should do to all chomos

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 28th, 2014, 11:06 am

Put them fuc*ers in gen pop! None of this SNY crap! Let them get done
Pic of dude at link

Baby Rapist and Killer Gets A Dose Of His Own Medicine In Prison, And Some Believe It's Justice -

A Brazilian jiu jitsu teacher turned himself into authorities after admitting to beating, raping, and killing his baby stepson, and once he entered jail, he himself was brutally raped by a mob of angry prisoners.

According to reports, Daryell Dickson Meneses Xavier admitted to raping and murdering his stepson, who was one-year, eight-months old. When he arrived in prison, the other inmates decided to do to him what he did to the innocent boy.

“Daryell was raped by about 20 prisoners,” said a report from O Presente, translated by The Inquisitr. “He had injuries all over the body, the most serious ones in the anal region. Dissatisfied, and still furious about the crime committed by the teacher, the prisoners tore apart the stitches that he received and raped him again. The blood stains on the rear of the short of the young man are proof of how much he suffered.”

The viral story has now sparked a debate as to whether or not the other prisoners’ actions were justified. Some believe that the brutal rape wasn’t okay, regardless of the crime committed, but others say that the child killer got what was coming to him.

“They should put all child molestors, killers, rapists whatever in general population here in the states as well so they can have a dose of their own medicine,” wrote one commenter.

The shocking photo of the man’s scarred and bloodied backside is proof that the attack was extremely gruesome. The picture, found here, may not sit well with some, as it is very graphic.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... fbvtz.dpuf

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Re: This is what they should do to all chomos

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 28th, 2014, 1:54 pm

@Christina- Nice post! I agree, put em in GP and let them figure it out. Those children and ladies didn't have a special place to protect them from predators, why should they? For the record, that goes for Child molesters and punks who rape woman. I read in a post on here some time ago about a guy in Prison called the Booty Bandit. The guards would use him to get back at problem inmates and pay him off with shoes, extra canteen and other perks. Give those scum to somebody like him, and save the tax payers like me some money.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 11:53 am

I just saw a teenage chink whore walking around with a white man in his late 40s or 50s right here in Santa Cruz and caught him massaging her back right before he noticed and they walked into the parking lot and left. No one did nothing. Lol at you cowards and your society and at chinks liking it. Just go to bay area or san francisco and see.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » April 29th, 2014, 2:48 pm

Samson28 wrote:I just saw a teenage chink whore walking around with a white man in his late 40s or 50s right here in Santa Cruz and caught him massaging her back right before he noticed and they walked into the parking lot and left. No one did nothing. Lol at you cowards and your society and at chinks liking it. Just go to bay area or san francisco and see.
@Spamson- Who are you to say anything about anybody. You're one of the punks we're talking about in this post. Take your punk ass back to Poland, where the men like children.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 29th, 2014, 8:33 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:@Christina- Nice post! I agree, put em in GP and let them figure it out. Those children and ladies didn't have a special place to protect them from predators, why should they? For the record, that goes for Child molesters and punks who rape woman. I read in a post on here some time ago about a guy in Prison called the Booty Bandit. The guards would use him to get back at problem inmates and pay him off with shoes, extra canteen and other perks. Give those scum to somebody like him, and save the tax payers like me some money.
Yep put them in gen pop and let justice be served, repeatedly. Ya I am sure some gaurds help facilitate that among other things the choreograph.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » April 29th, 2014, 8:35 pm

Samson28 wrote:I just saw a teenage chink whore walking around with a white man in his late 40s or 50s right here in Santa Cruz and caught him massaging her back right before he noticed and they walked into the parking lot and left. No one did nothing. Lol at you cowards and your society and at chinks liking it. Just go to bay area or san francisco and see.
What does this even have to do with the topic? Dude you lost some marbles or something

jeff
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jeff » April 29th, 2014, 9:35 pm

Christina Marie wrote:Put them fuc*ers in gen pop! None of this SNY crap! Let them get done
Pic of dude at link

Baby Rapist and Killer Gets A Dose Of His Own Medicine In Prison, And Some Believe It's Justice -

A Brazilian jiu jitsu teacher turned himself into authorities after admitting to beating, raping, and killing his baby stepson, and once he entered jail, he himself was brutally raped by a mob of angry prisoners.

According to reports, Daryell Dickson Meneses Xavier admitted to raping and murdering his stepson, who was one-year, eight-months old. When he arrived in prison, the other inmates decided to do to him what he did to the innocent boy.

“Daryell was raped by about 20 prisoners,” said a report from O Presente, translated by The Inquisitr. “He had injuries all over the body, the most serious ones in the anal region. Dissatisfied, and still furious about the crime committed by the teacher, the prisoners tore apart the stitches that he received and raped him again. The blood stains on the rear of the short of the young man are proof of how much he suffered.”

The viral story has now sparked a debate as to whether or not the other prisoners’ actions were justified. Some believe that the brutal rape wasn’t okay, regardless of the crime committed, but others say that the child killer got what was coming to him.

“They should put all child molestors, killers, rapists whatever in general population here in the states as well so they can have a dose of their own medicine,” wrote one commenter.

The shocking photo of the man’s scarred and bloodied backside is proof that the attack was extremely gruesome. The picture, found here, may not sit well with some, as it is very graphic.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/ ... fbvtz.dpuf
I strongly disagree. what occurred here is tantamount to Lynching. brazil is third world. i'm glad here in the u.s. the criminal justice system is ran by people much smarter than the average john q citizen,because if it were up to the masses then black people would still be hanging from trees every time they're accused of a crime. for all we know, the "baby rapist" and "killer" in this story could have been innocent. it's sadly part of our dna that humans are so bloodthirsty and vengeful,and if it were 100 years ago you may have been able to live out your primitive fantasy to hang someone from a tree and castrate them,but I say let the court system run its course.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 10:02 pm

Christina Marie wrote:
What does this even have to do with the topic? Dude you lost some marbles or something
It shows how hypocrite you are and how your AMerican supposed morality is. The bottom line in some cultuires like asians its acceptable for them since teens to be with and fuk old white men. And whether they are 16 or 19 or whatever (often they could be anywhere within this range) you see it all the time in the bay area and no one cares or does anything. I heard they even have asian massage parlors with 16 yr olds in san francisco. So who are you to be talking about morality. Maybe you should realize that asians as a whole are filled with slutness and are raised into whoreness and money grubbiness since birth and race has a lot more to do with it being on the male's fault or side than females sometimes or family upbringing. Plus, you talk all this shit online but Ive never seen any of these men or guys confronted in real life.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 10:04 pm

Just go to santana row if u dont believe me. Those fuking wannabe rich minorities and asians who talk to old black men there or go there to fuk 49ers are trash and last time I went they stole my iPad when I was not looking form my bag. But go ahead and talk about your little world of morality on here you two faced Umerican minority loving trash. In Santana Row there are almost no whites there except old white men at times and Russians who are bouncers there. Its full of trash though because even rich minorities whore themselves out and steal.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 10:06 pm

Quepolo3 wrote:
@Spamson- Who are you to say anything about anybody. You're one of the punks we're talking about in this post. Take your punk ass back to Poland, where the men like children.
Actually no Im not one of those punks talking about in this post. Ive never even had a grilfriend in my life and today I swear to god I did see a girl who looked like a teen and asian being groped by an old white man, and Ive seen it before in San Francisco and in Santana ROw I saw one of those girls that hangs around 711 in Cupertino walk around with some old white man too. Your society is full of it, and it is accepted and no one does anything except punish young men in ad out of the system and your courts and talk shit online. Your whole corporate and whore filled culture is trash and Ive never seen the type of shit anywhere in Poland that I saw in some of those fancy hotel bars in San Francisco. WHore after whore after whore. Welcome to capitalism and Umerica.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 29th, 2014, 10:13 pm

Here is a better one than your article. This is what they should do to all shit talkers and punkers who brush their shoulders when the camera is around doing their spic shit like theyre hard without having what it takes to back it up:

BTW, you do know that Mexicans and blacks often like to beat women regularly right and almost all their pimps do right? MOst of the pimps in San Jose and SF are none white. Im gonna fuk this black up though who harasses women and follows them around and already put his hands on me twice. The bitch tried to apologise but I got something now for him so u dont have to worry lol about ur little morality. Ive got it too and fuk u.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » April 30th, 2014, 12:39 pm

basically what I was getting it is who are you to be spiting any morality or who is that dope fiend sucker punching white trash and gang banger trash any judge or god to execute punishment on anyone. Just follow god and gods plan and you'd be alright. you don't need to look up to the dope nazi white trash, spics or niggers who are just as bad as any molester to do ur bidding for you.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 1st, 2014, 10:25 am

By the way there are a lot of guys high in the criminal world who have commited sex crimes in the apst or have them on their records. This is particularly true in biker gangs, mafias and non-teenage gangs. Just read about Boucher, one of the highest-ranked hells angels and killers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurice_Boucher

"By late-1987, soon after finishing a 40-month sentence for the armed sexual assault of a young teen, Boucher joined the Hells Angels motorcycle club in Montreal, and quickly rose through its ranks. By the early-1990s, he was considered one of the most powerful bikers in the province, and was involved in numerous lucrative criminal activities such as cocaine trafficking and loan sharking.[7]

In 1994, following the arrest of Salvatore Cazzetta on charges of conspiring to import 200 kilos (440Lb) of cocaine, the Rock Machine was rendered temporarily leaderless. Boucher, by now president of the Montreal chapter of the Hells Angels, decided to make his move against the Rock Machine and other independent dealers. His ultimate aim was to establish a Hells Angels monopoly over street-level, biker gang drug-dealing in the Montreal area—and eventually, all of Quebec.[8][9]

Boucher organized to persuade Rock Machine controlled bars and their resident drug dealers to surrender their illegal drug business. Rock Machine resistance led to bloodshed. On July 14, 1994, two members of the Hells Angels' top puppet club entered downtown motorcycle shop and shot down a Rock Machine associate. This would be the spark that would set off the Quebec Biker war.[5]

That August, a Jeep wired with a remote-controlled bomb exploded killing an 11-year-old boy, Daniel Desrochers, who was playing in a nearby schoolyard. A month later, the first full Hells Angels member was shot to death entering his car at a shopping mall. Nine bombs went off around the province during his funeral."[5]"

I alsos aw a skinhead documentary where it showed a bunch of 14 yr olds coming to a groupy party with them. It makes no sense why these girls even hang out with these trashy guys instead of someone like me, who traveled the world has an education and wouldnt use them. In fact I would even make them feel good and pleasure them in the most sensual of ways hehe. Its a need everyone pretty much has and it doesnt have to be rape or molest or whatever that BS media and crap calls it. Thats why it makes no sens eonly trashy guys get to have young girlfriends its like these girls dont believe normal guys are attracted to them or something and need to be used and manipulated.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 1st, 2014, 10:31 am

What sucks is a lot of these girls still smile to me, so despite me now older (late 20s) than I used to be when they constantly would smile and sometimes even try talking to me, I still have it. But it just feels so weird even being around them or saying hi or anything because of the stigma involved and in general just the way the atmosphere in this place is. It makes no sense because when I see those smiles I can tell they would like me and get to know me, but deep down inside I have this fear and just keep walking away. I am talking about teenage girls by the way in the last two posts not kids in case anyone is wondering. I always liked girls around 16 and it makes no sense how its legal in some states but not in California to get to know them. It also makes no sense how you see older guys or guys in their 20s with them sometimes and no one does anything or confronts them and cops probably wouldnt even arrest them without seeing them have sex or proof but they got me just for trying to meet a girl where I told myself even the night before I wouldnt do anything. Anyway, I am done with that probation now and can talk about it, but it seems like just because ou talk to someone online and want to meet them it means automatically you will have sex, but when you see odler guys walk around with young bad girls with tatoos ditching school somehow that doesnt mean they are having sex.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 1st, 2014, 1:56 pm

Actually I found out from many people and just reading between the lines of your crap shithole media homosexual jews (thats who runs media here), it is mostly girls in their teens who are chasing older guys and are in the most horniest stages of their lives. It is only when the guys cant be controlled by them or they cant keep (say the guy cheats or finds a new gf) the try to turn it aorund and go to cops.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 2nd, 2014, 12:05 am

Lol, "problem is they could and they had a lot of killers." There goes your theory Christina that theyre all victims and would be victimized on some gp yards:

Not everyone is a victim like you think they are, or hope they would be. You probably even ran into some just within a day going to your store or talking to your neighboors.

Christina Marie

Unread post by Christina Marie » May 2nd, 2014, 11:01 pm

Invincible/Sampson, whatever you are calling yourself... you get so off topic, you ruin the whole main topic!

Jesus Mary and Joseph!

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 3rd, 2014, 12:37 am

I actually like older women more than any teenage girls, I wish I could just live for once and have different women of different ages and ethnicities. I just dont want to be stuck or settle to one like I always do everytime I go to the bars, I end up doing whatever with whoever basically gives me any time of the day or attention and end up making our with some overweight lady when I know I could do better if I just had some patience or better self esteem.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 4th, 2014, 1:00 pm

The last few days I saw at least three groups of teen girls turn their heads around and keep looking at me as they walked me by, one even waived and they looked like they ere standing still and waiting for me to come to them. It was in the evening too so you know its probably bad girls or girls who are strolling looking for guys to meet. Its a safe town but still not many people were out that late. Anyway, due to my shyness combined with my experiences with the hate and this justice system and people like Christina who put everyone all in a pool or one pile, I just kept walking. I was paranoid just even saying hi to them or being seen looking at them thats how and it is in this country. Oh and Im in my 20s so Im not some creepy old man there are reasons they sometimes check me out. But again I have a subconscious reaction to just freeze up or run from them as soon as possible and huge paranoia due to you guys know what and won't go there ever again.

shing
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by shing » May 12th, 2014, 11:14 am

Samson28 wrote:The last few days I saw at least three groups of teen girls turn their heads around and keep looking at me as they walked me by, one even waived and they looked like they ere standing still and waiting for me to come to them. It was in the evening too so you know its probably bad girls or girls who are strolling looking for guys to meet. Its a safe town but still not many people were out that late. Anyway, due to my shyness combined with my experiences with the hate and this justice system and people like Christina who put everyone all in a pool or one pile, I just kept walking. I was paranoid just even saying hi to them or being seen looking at them thats how and it is in this country. Oh and Im in my 20s so Im not some creepy old man there are reasons they sometimes check me out. But again I have a subconscious reaction to just freeze up or run from them as soon as possible and huge paranoia due to you guys know what and won't go there ever again.
no wonder you're a virgin.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » May 13th, 2014, 4:15 pm

Spamson put a rubberband around your neck and snap out of it stupid is stupid does...chomo's should be free game for all to. Take out of the game but its lame to think thats what happens the city,county and State protect them,from being in harms way,there was a time were we cleaned our backyard terminology,prison slang and if you were a rat or chomo you got booked another prison slang word for stabbed,them days are over also for Homosexuals they use to run the mainlines in the 1970's and 1980's,not anymore there in protective housing ...

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 13th, 2014, 7:11 pm

I saw this old guy caught for some weird shit and confronted him and he denied being in the newspaper. He rides around town looking for kids to snatch. Then today he tried to mad dog and stare me down so I just kept starring and as he rode his bike around me said "weirdo" to him. Then later he looked like he wanted to come at me or something cause I was sitting down and looking away and noticed him coming toward me on his way back on his back slow but then he kept going. I wonder whats gonna happen if he keeps trying to act hard.

Samson28
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Samson28 » May 23rd, 2014, 7:54 pm

I saw another couple walking this time near my house what looked to me clearly she was way underaged (like 14 possibly but 16 or 17 at most) and the guy was clearly at least 19 (he even had tats and I believe a beard). At first I didnt think it was a couple for sure but I followed them a bit with rage, jelousy and hate (what happened to me) inside of me and noticed that he seemed to be stalking her or talking to her while she looked like she was ignoring me, but I still didnt do anything or say anything because it looked like she could just ignore him or tell him off and he'd leave (as happens in most cases when anyone tries to talk to teenage girls form my experience back in the day as they are often super finnicky, flakey, shy and change their minds even after they used to talk to me first. But he kept going and she was actually keep walking instead of stopping which I found weird as she was on a skateboard and at one point she put her arm around his shoulder as they were walking. At this point I started fumming inside. Here I am a guy who would love to have a teenage girlfriend and not even need sex and became a sex offender just trying to meet one from online and I actually am educated a nice guy and this piece of crap with tats who looked like he may even be a drug dealer has one and I was the one who paid just wanting them in the past. But my mom happened to drive by before I could do anything. I wonder what I could have done though or what would you guys do? If you beat him up, how do you know she still wont be with him or the cops wont go after you instead? Or just confront and cause an uncomfortable social situation and ask why hes hanging out with underaged girls? What do you guys do in these situations? I knew it almsot for sure wasnt her brother because of the way she put her arm on his shoulder. But nobody around them did nothing and they actually were dropping things like a cigarette packs and people picked them up and gave it to them so someone else must have seen the age difference besides me.

cliffard
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cliffard » August 19th, 2014, 5:03 am

Samson28 wrote:I actually like older women more than any teenage girls, I wish I could just live for once and have different women of different ages and ethnicities. I just dont want to be stuck or settle to one like I always do everytime I go to the bars, I end up doing whatever with whoever basically gives me any time of the day or attention and end up making our with some overweight lady when I know I could do better if I just had some patience or better self esteem.
if youre serious about that, you might wanna keep the words 'nigger' and 'spic' out of your mouth...

as for the o/p, absolutely...i think nonces (chomos/chesters in american english) should get arsefucked with red hot pokers...