N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: N0R~CAL STREET GANGS

Unread post by silentwssj » May 31st, 2014, 9:01 am

@ Rudog, Can you tell me what each one stands for? BES= Barrio East Side, That one I know! Is this gong on in in the B-Boy area? Back in my day there were a few individuals from VHS and BML's that were so close that we used to tag both hoods name together! This should not come as a surprise as I told you about my history before. By 1991 we had all gone our separate ways! There was a short period where this was going on. The reason being is that we were all homies before we were from these neighborhoods. After we became members of each separate Varrio we still kicked it and did dirt together! This resulted in the mutual tagging of VHS and BML's together for a short period throughout the East and Westside!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 2nd, 2014, 10:57 am

silentwssj wrote:@ Rudog, Can you tell me what each one stands for? BES= Barrio East Side, That one I know! Is this gong on in in the B-Boy area? Back in my day there were a few individuals from VHS and BML's that were so close that we used to tag both hoods name together! This should not come as a surprise as I told you about my history before. By 1991 we had all gone our separate ways! There was a short period where this was going on. The reason being is that we were all homies before we were from these neighborhoods. After we became members of each separate Varrio we still kicked it and did dirt together! This resulted in the mutual tagging of VHS and BML's together for a short period throughout the East and Westside!
Well I don't know where to place BSJN exactly, but heard it stood for "Big San JoNeros". Not sure what bln stands for, but nws is northern warrior soldados.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 2nd, 2014, 2:30 pm

Hey there Rudog! If you do ever get to figure out where these groups go we can add them to the map! I have an old e mail from Cricket listing some other hoods! I did not get an exact area to put them though. Maybe I can PM you and see if you know where they should go. Peace out Homie! Silent!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 15th, 2014, 11:57 pm

there might be red on red going on in lodi

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 18th, 2014, 8:24 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:there might be red on red going on in lodi
Really? I wouldn't be surprised if there's more sureños than n's there, so what a trip if that's true.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 23rd, 2014, 11:18 pm

you know what i asked the homie. it's alot of confusion out there. 2 youngsters got done up back to back. 1 in lodi. 1 in stockton. the 1 stockton lived in lodi though. both nortes. the cops did a sweep on all nortenos in the city. plus some extra stuff in stockton. everyone first thought it as in house. my homie from san pablo lives out there now. everyone confused. theyre not sure if its the surenos who did it or in house. the youngsters got no proper channel to county jail or to the regiment. but everyone who got the visit wasn't happy about it.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 9th, 2014, 12:37 am

how you guys doing on the maP?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 10th, 2014, 9:39 pm

We put it out a few months ago! Look up San Jose Norteno and Sureno gang map. We have not added anything to it in a while. I would definitely like to put some more finishing touches on it! It would be great if we could get some more feedback from some people that are active right now!

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 12th, 2014, 1:00 am

you got the link for it. i tried to google it. gave me news clippings.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 12th, 2014, 5:16 am

It was put out on this site! Just look under silentwssj, then go to users posts. you will see it there.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 12th, 2014, 5:30 am

https://mapsengine.google.com/map/edit?...cJ4IcKd9QY

Hopefully this helps out! If not look in the California section, under silentwssj, my posts, san jose Norteno-Sureno gang map, you should see it there!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 12th, 2014, 5:33 am

Ooops, I guess it did not work out! Just look under my name though and you will find it! I will post a comment on it right now so it will be under new stuff or active topics. Tell me what you think of it ok!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 1st, 2014, 6:32 pm

silentwssj wrote:Ooops, I guess it did not work out! Just look under my name though and you will find it! I will post a comment on it right now so it will be under new stuff or active topics. Tell me what you think of it ok!
We had vfg on the map, right?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 1st, 2014, 7:57 pm

Is that Varrio Feldspar Gangsters that you are referring to? I don't remember if we had them on or not? Let me know the dimensions and I will put them on.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 1st, 2014, 10:40 pm

I think we did have vfg. Would just go with however u had it I guess.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » August 30th, 2014, 9:57 am

silentwssj wrote:Hey there Rudog! If you do ever get to figure out where these groups go we can add them to the map! I have an old e mail from Cricket listing some other hoods! I did not get an exact area to put them though. Maybe I can PM you and see if you know where they should go. Peace out Homie! Silent!

what's up guy? Sorry I haven't been able to come on and help out answering but my job has been traveling just came back from Seattle.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 30th, 2014, 8:37 pm

Hey there Cricket! How is it going Homie! I don't know if you have ever got to check out our map that we put together or not. If you get a chance check it out and feel free to let me know about an additions or subtractions that you may want to add to it. I will put them into the map as soon as you send me any corrections. I will put a post up right now so you can see the map when you log into this site under recent posts. I feel you on the traveling thing. I go out of town every week for work. I am right on the border of Texas and New Mexico! It sucks but hey at least I can my bills right. Have you come across any fellow Nortenos out in Washington state? I have come across 2 recently out here. One I didn't say anything to because I was in line at a grocery store. I did notice his NS and Huelga bird tattoos though. The other I did hit up! He is from Visalia! He had 559, Cant stop wont stop! written in red on his hard hat. When I saw the 559 I jammed him up thinking that he was from Fresno at first. It always makes me happy to run into a fellow N way out here. Anyways, much respect going out to you Cricket! Silent!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » September 3rd, 2014, 6:54 pm

I PUT MY 2 CENTS ON THE MAP SILENT. TEXAS AND NEW MEXICO HAVE ENES OUT THERE MY DADS FAMILY IS FROM THE VALLE, PHARR,MCALLEN,ELSA,AND ALL HIALGO COUNTY IS BASICALLY NORTE, TULARE COUNTY IS ALL NORTE FROM PORTERVILLE,VISALIA, TULARE AND THE SAMLL TOWN IN THE COUNTY AND THEY FREAKING HATE BULLFOGS AKA MUTTS WITH A PASSION OUT THERE INCLUDING SURENOS, I WORK FOR CHEVRON AND THEY HAVE ME UP AND DOWN THE PACIFIC COAST I DIDN'T GET TO REALLY SITE SEE BUT I KNOW THEY HAVE A STRONG BLOOD AND CRIP AND SURENO PRESENCE OUT THERE .

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 4th, 2014, 5:02 pm

Hey there Cricket! Thanks for the input on the map homie! I will update it next weekend when I get home. I am out of town working right now, it would be to hard to accomplish with a smart phone. Anyways, there are definitely both Nortenos and Surenos out here. Neither side appears to have any advantage either. In Albuquerque I would there are more Southerners though. There are definitely Nortenos out there to though, as I frequently cross paths with them. I have always heard that there are a lot of Nortenos up in Washington state. That is why I asked if you had seen any. Anyhow take care Homeboy. Thanks for the input. Silent!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 8th, 2014, 5:29 pm

WEST SIDE MOB, BUT EAST SIDE SAN JO?
Attachments
IMG_20140908_082447-1.jpg
IMG_20140908_082447-1.jpg (9.74 KiB) Viewed 23711 times

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 8th, 2014, 7:31 pm

Wow! I guess they are expanding. I will update the the map later this weekend. Thanks for the picture rudog, it is interesting.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 17th, 2014, 3:42 am

silentwssj wrote:Wow! I guess they are expanding. I will update the the map later this weekend. Thanks for the picture rudog, it is interesting.
I found that picture in Capitola. Personally I thought it was funny style when someone wanted to claim a Hood from another side of town, but especially if you were from ESSJ and you wanted to be from west side, but anyway...

Jay the Butcher has passed. A rapper from Shark Tank, some of you may know. They're collecting for his funeral. If anyone would like to donate, go here: http://www.gofundme.com/eiqvbk

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » September 20th, 2014, 1:54 am

I don't know about putting The Mob on the ES and giving em area off rumors or some wall banging, it could just be a transplant relocated or one that got family in that vicinity.

Now MS on the ES seems even crazier! how would a predominantly Central American gang even exist there much less recruit? stranger things have happen I guess just hard to believe.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 20th, 2014, 9:22 am

Hey there ~J~, I have heard of WSM on the east side. They go by East Bound Mob. As far as MS 13 goes, I have never heard of them being active in San Jose before. I know that they are expanding across the US right now though. I have not lived in San Jose for over 10 years now, so I have no clue. I am basing this off of Cricket who does live there and his ears to the ground if you know what I mean! How about Rudog, what do you think?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2014, 9:30 am

~J~ wrote:I don't know about putting The Mob on the ES and giving em area off rumors or some wall banging, it could just be a transplant relocated or one that got family in that vicinity.

Now MS on the ES seems even crazier! how would a predominantly Central American gang even exist there much less recruit? stranger things have happen I guess just hard to believe.
I think he just meant he's updating the map in general and there definitely has been mob in ESSJ, but I never heard of someone claiming ESSJ/WSM. Thought I would share what I found. As far as ms, they don't seem big here. I would assume that the population of Centros has grown though, due to all the Salvadorian restaurants and all the people coming to the states from central America.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2014, 9:39 am

silentwssj wrote:Hey there ~J~, I have heard of WSM on the east side. They go by East Bound Mob. As far as MS 13 goes, I have never heard of them being active in San Jose before. I know that they are expanding across the US right now though. I have not lived in San Jose for over 10 years now, so I have no clue. I am basing this off of Cricket who does live there and his ears to the ground if you know what I mean! How about Rudog, what do you think?
Well that is a group that adopted mob, because they hooked up. He was probably just thinking of wsm, but I pretty much gave my opinion. I find the whole ms thing strange, because there really isn't much known about them in the area. The first time I heard of ms was in the mid 90's. Someone brought up some stuff he heard and I don't remember if he said he heard someone was trying to expand that here, but supposedly they've been here or have been trying to be in the area for quite some time. There's more I want to speak on in the forum today, but I'll have to come back later.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » September 20th, 2014, 1:55 pm

I can see how my post came off as a sorry attempt to provoke some more discussion and I did misunderstand what Silent was saying about updating the map. I'll take Cricket word on the MS thing he's definitely one of most reliable posters on all things SJ. I just find it tough but not impossible for em to set up in an area where they'd get banged on by all directions by both XIII and XIV. I'm pretty sure there are a fair amount of Central Americans here as a whole but within that neighborhood or any other I can't really see em concentrated anywhere other then maybe in an apartment? and are most likely spread up and mixed in with other minorities, but I could see em setting up in an area that's not really patrolled and recruit from all over the city etc.

By the way some months ago something happened just off Keyes and more recently in a far WS, but I never followed up to see what really happened or confirmed if it was gang related.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 20th, 2014, 9:37 pm

~J~ wrote:I can see how my post came off as a sorry attempt to provoke some more discussion and I did misunderstand what Silent was saying about updating the map. I'll take Cricket word on the MS thing he's definitely one of most reliable posters on all things SJ. I just find it tough but not impossible for em to set up in an area where they'd get banged on by all directions by both XIII and XIV. I'm pretty sure there are a fair amount of Central Americans here as a whole but within that neighborhood or any other I can't really see em concentrated anywhere other then maybe in an apartment? and are most likely spread up and mixed in with other minorities, but I could see em setting up in an area that's not really patrolled and recruit from all over the city etc.

By the way some months ago something happened just off Keyes and more recently in a far WS, but I never followed up to see what really happened or confirmed if it was gang related.
MS definitely has made it here, but exactly where they can be found is what I'm not certain of. Cricket seemed almost sure they're in certain apartments or somewhere around there, which I believe to be true also though. They aren't necessarily going to get banged on by other Southerners, but it does seem like they're having a harder time being one of the more established gangs in the area. What happened in that incident? I've been getting the mercury newspaper, so I'm more up to date with news now.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » October 6th, 2014, 11:45 pm

if MS is in san jose, give them some time. they'll kill the wrong person and cops will be all over them. they have a habit of doing that lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 18th, 2014, 6:43 am

I want to bring up the crew lords from SJ and jbf. What's with the sudden comeback of lords? Well it's not so sudden, but I remember they disappeared and one day I started seeing more and more of their writing. JBF getting down as always and everywhere. I think even all the way in the 925 area. Anyone know what towns they're in?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 21st, 2014, 9:03 am

I found a news clip about gangs in Marin county. Here it is:

Looks like they made some mistakes on it, because they called one gang north rag Mafia. I think it's supposed to be black rag Mafia, which sounds like a crew. They said it's mostly blacks in it, but with some northerners. They also said one of 18 st's enemy was a gang called 13 st and that 13 st is mainly made up of central Americans, but I think they may got the name mixed up with ms13.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 5th, 2014, 3:17 pm

It's old, but I found the type of story wickedthoughts liked to post and it's from here:
http://m.lodinews.com/news/article_96bf ... l?mode=jqm