who here is from the southeast?

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: corona

who here is from the southeast?

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 30th, 2008, 10:38 am

who here is from the southeastdid yall know the lincoln park niggas are gerrin steam rolled by the neighborhood crips. theres been like 4 shootings on them this week.
discuss

Jinky08
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Glesga

Re: who here is from the southeast?

Unread post by Jinky08 » October 31st, 2008, 7:11 am

I thought Lincoln Park were a pretty strong hood over in San Diego?

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » October 31st, 2008, 8:11 am

yeah they one of the hardest hoods in daygo..as a matter of fact..their the hardest Blood gang in daygo...
bust i guess some shiit cracced off . lincolns been thinkin they run daygo..so the hood niggas had enough

LT21LT
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by LT21LT » November 4th, 2008, 4:40 pm

I'm originally from PaRADISE Hills area. I live out of state now but when i was growing up all i ever heard of around my block were the "B Down Boys" i think it might have been a Samoan/Filipino gang??? I could be worng. Whats going down in the P.H. as of late? And does anyone know the history of the BDown boys???

Also when i moved up north to Mira Mesa i heard a lot about TOC. Never really seen any of them but all i heard about for awhile was TOC. Whats the history on these guys?? I always wonder how Paradise Hills is nowadays since it's been awhile since i been home. Whats going on down there now?? Anyone remember the "B Down Boys??" I never banged but i know a lot of them supposedly lived around me and remember always seeing alot of their tags back in the day.

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 5th, 2008, 9:08 am

the b-down boys? i heard of em but never met any one of em n person. i think they a gang from the 80's that fell off.
now T.O.C i definately know. they from my area. Linda Vista. it stands for "tyny oriental Crip". them and the linda vista crips are the only other active crip gangs other than the southeast area. there's not that many of them left. but as far as history goes both LVC and TOC had been down for each other taking out southeast enemy's who would come thru startin trouble. they were super active!

LT21LT

Unread post by LT21LT » November 6th, 2008, 6:15 am

so who's most active now in daygo these days? Who's beefin around the city? I saw the gangland episode about trg/abz. is there any trg in daygo? I remember asianboyz from back in the day, i dont know if they were beefin or allies w/ toc but i never remember any trg bein in daygo. i could be wrong though.

LT21LT

Unread post by LT21LT » November 6th, 2008, 6:18 am

also which gang is most active in the paradise hills area now???

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 10th, 2008, 11:35 am

not really anything is popping off there.
the people poop on each other as the popcorn participates in a pro-ping pong problem,precisely..

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 10th, 2008, 11:37 am

oh yeah n as far as the trg's go...i met most of em in eastside. they really dont have it craccin..there considered to b like one of those bomber crews, the ones that are small, useless and nobody affiliated.

cFut

Unread post by cFut » November 10th, 2008, 10:07 pm

I don't think theres an established Asian Boyz in San Diego. You have some dudes from other cities that banged ABZ and moved down to SD but thats it.
There are some wannabes in San Diego that claim ABZ tho. TRG is in eastside san diego/city heights area. They're basically hated by every gang in san diego.
They got mad beef with OBS.

cFut

Unread post by cFut » November 10th, 2008, 10:11 pm

Oh yea, TOC is not from Mira Mesa. TOC hates mira mesa. AC(Asian Crips) are from Mira Mesa. They got mad beef with each other.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » November 11th, 2008, 2:28 pm

Speaking of PH. Are there any PH Locos in Bay Terraces or Skyline? In regards to Mexcan American gangs, I kinda figured that Bay Terraces was Paradise Hills Locos turf. I saw PH hit ups with "1608 Brookside" off of Paradise Valley Road and Briarwood Road, and sometimes there's hit ups . I'm guessing that's a click pf PH Locos. Does there territory go all the way to Medowbrook? If so..that i a big territory! I always thought that they weren't that deep!

Are there any cholos that claim Skyline? I think the closest varrios are Lomita 70's and Encanto 69th Street. I know that Encanto, Paradise Hills Locos, and Lomita 70s all beef. But they seem pretty seperated from each other. It seems like the would have to cruise through Skyline and Bay Terraces, or Alta Vista and National City to beef with each other. I know that northeast NC and Alta Vista is Block Boys territory. But what about Skyline and Bay Terraces? Is Skyline purly Piru, and is Bay Terraces all pinoy gangs? Or do some Mexican American gangs claim these areas too?

FelonLocco
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by FelonLocco » November 12th, 2008, 11:25 am

yeah they do. but as far as encanto though i know a little about them more. they beef with the skyline piru's alot. as far as paradise hills n their territory i wouldnt know. but if they do measure up into the meadowbrook area then they too could be havin sum beef with skyline cuz thats all theirs.

Pumpkin2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Pumpkin2 » May 8th, 2009, 7:03 pm

I KNOW IF YOU GO TO BAILY YOU WILL SEE LPB RUNNING SHIT AND AT DONNAVAN TOO. NO GUNS JUST HAND TO HAND.LP CATCHING ALL FADES.

XhypedX
What city do you live in now?: imperial beach

Unread post by XhypedX » May 19th, 2009, 12:33 am

cFut wrote:Oh yea, TOC is not from Mira Mesa. TOC hates mira mesa. AC(Asian Crips) are from Mira Mesa. They got mad beef with each other.
yeah i have some homies that came around LCG "lil crip gang", which is a smaller branch of AC "asian crips".
they got mad beef dawg, and they said that AC is tryna clicc up with LVC cuhz mira mesa pirus and a gang called Mk or 2M are smashin on them?

JeffC
What city do you live in now?: SExSD

Unread post by JeffC » May 19th, 2009, 9:04 pm

LT21LT wrote:I'm originally from PaRADISE Hills area. I live out of state now but when i was growing up all i ever heard of around my block were the "B Down Boys" i think it might have been a Samoan/Filipino gang??? I could be worng. Whats going down in the P.H. as of late? And does anyone know the history of the BDown boys???

Also when i moved up north to Mira Mesa i heard a lot about TOC. Never really seen any of them but all i heard about for awhile was TOC. Whats the history on these guys?? I always wonder how Paradise Hills is nowadays since it's been awhile since i been home. Whats going on down there now?? Anyone remember the "B Down Boys??" I never banged but i know a lot of them supposedly lived around me and remember always seeing alot of their tags back in the day.
BNB is currently inactive right now. Dont really see them around the area. And TOC is now down here in Southeast area

JeffC
What city do you live in now?: SExSD

Unread post by JeffC » May 19th, 2009, 9:09 pm

And im from the southeast area. PH all day

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 11th, 2009, 7:13 pm

[quote="yardstick"]Speaking of PH. Are there any PH Locos in Bay Terraces or Skyline? In regards to Mexcan American gangs, I kinda figured that Bay Terraces was Paradise Hills Locos turf. I saw PH hit ups with "1608 Brookside" off of Paradise Valley Road and Briarwood Road, and sometimes there's hit ups . I'm guessing that's a click pf PH Locos. Does there territory go all the way to Medowbrook? If so..that i a big territory! I always thought that they weren't that deep!

MOST HOMIES FROM PH ARE LOCKED UP,A FEW STILL LIVE OVER HERE BUT THEY DONT REALLY DO SHIT EXCEPT WALK AROUND,I SEE SOME OF THEIR TAGGINS ABOUT A BLOCK AWAY FROM THE PARADISE HILL LIBRARY,WHERE LA PALAPA AND EL REAL MEXICAN TACO SHOP IS AT,ACROSS the ST FROM THE POSTAL OFFICE AND 99CENT STROE PH ALWAYS TAGS AND RIVALS CROSSED THEM OUT,IVE SEEN OTNC,NORTH PARK,ENCANTO,LOMITA

PH MEMBERS CLAIM 2 THINGS,BROOKSIDE AND REO SIDE,SOME TIMES WHEN THEY TAG THEY HIT UP VAR REO PE ACHE,BUT PRETTY MUCH PH IS MOSTLY LOCKED UP

PEACHERA
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: PARADISE HILLS

Unread post by PEACHERA » December 12th, 2014, 11:35 am

PE ACHE IS DEEP ! ...... THATS RIGHT ALOT OF THE HOMIES ARE BUSTED.. FOR PUTTIN IN WORK ! SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY "THEY DONT REALY DO SHIT " WHATS UP WITH THE DRY SNITCHING ?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by alexalonso » December 12th, 2014, 12:20 pm

PEACHERA wrote:PE ACHE IS DEEP ! ...... THATS RIGHT ALOT OF THE HOMIES ARE BUSTED.. FOR PUTTIN IN WORK ! SO I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BY "THEY DONT REALY DO SHIT " WHATS UP WITH THE DRY SNITCHING ?
Paradise Hill? What streets do they hang on?

PEACHERA
What city do you live in now?: PARADISE HILLS

Unread post by PEACHERA » December 12th, 2014, 12:31 pm

WHY DONT YOU JUST SLIDE THRU THE HILLS, TRUST & BELIEVE YOU WILL RUN INTO SOMETHING..
O'BOY MENACE18... NOT EVEN FROM THE HOOD.. "TELLIN" ALL THE SPOTS... LIKE HE KNOWS.

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”