Rodney "Peddie wack" Glaze, from Rollin 60s

There is a rich history in our urban streets and many articles and documentaries are discussing these guys. Post your thoughts here about those O/Gs, Veteranos and other historical figures from the past.
topdollaking
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Rodney "Peddie wack" Glaze, from Rollin 60s

Unread post by topdollaking » May 7th, 2014, 3:59 am

what about peddie wack from 60s?

alexalonso
Founder
Founder
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Peddie wack

Unread post by alexalonso » May 9th, 2014, 1:03 pm

what about him? What can you add?

topdollaking

Re: Peddie wack from Rollin 60s

Unread post by topdollaking » May 10th, 2014, 2:08 am

in my opinion back in the 80s his name on the streets rung louder than lil fee or keita roc both of which have a post in this category. Even though he was locked up most of the time. from my understanding one of the true rich rollin riders. I just thought he needed some consideration as such.

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » May 10th, 2014, 6:20 pm

Doesn't he appear in the video C-walk by CJ Mack? It was Peddie Wack or Peddie mack, something like that.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » May 13th, 2014, 6:59 am

He served 22 years for Murder(the killings of Joker from Eight Tray's mother and little brother in retaliation for Joker gunning down Mumbles from 60s) was released,then caught another gun case, and under the 3 strikes law was given 25 to life.

topdollaking

Unread post by topdollaking » May 17th, 2014, 4:11 am

dinky most of what you said is correct except he did 16 years 1985-2001 don't know where you got 22 from.

comptonblockz
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by comptonblockz » February 6th, 2015, 11:42 am

Peedi Wack got life,Zimmerman got acquitted
Talking about a gun case,and we talking about a killing

Quepolo3
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Atlanta

Unread post by Quepolo3 » February 9th, 2015, 3:32 pm

comptonblockz wrote:Peedi Wack got life,Zimmerman got acquitted
Talking about a gun case,and we talking about a killing
That is some BS right there! Welcome to the justice system in America!

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » February 12th, 2015, 6:47 am

Whether you're rich or poor, or better this one : Whether You are Black skinned or White/Light skinned ... Y'all know the rest !

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Re: Rodney "Peddie wack" Glaze, from Rollin 60s

Unread post by alexalonso » June 29th, 2015, 4:34 am

Pettie Wack wanted to kill Tommy "Joker" Ross from Eight Tray Gangster because he believed that Joker killed Mumbles from Rollin 60s Crips. He went to his house on 51st Street and instead of killing Joker who was not there, he killed his mother and his little brother. He was not convicted though, so it is all allegedly.

2 Gang Members Face Dual Slaying Charges
January 17, 1986|ROXANE ARNOLD | Times Staff Writer

Two street gang members have been charged with murder in what authorities are calling the revenge killing last September of a South-Central Los Angeles minister's wife and her teen-age son.

Eric Dicks, 20, who was arrested late Wednesday, and fellow gang member, Rodney Charles Glaze, 21, who was taken into custody last week, could face the death penalty if they are convicted of the double slayings, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office said.

Prosecutors said Bessie Mae Ross, 54, and her son, David, 15, an aspiring actor, were gunned down in their West 51st Street home by two gang members who apparently believed that an older son, Tommy, 19, had slain a member of their gang four days earlier.

Michael Anthony Williamson, a third gang member, and Glaze also are charged with attempted murder for shooting at a rival gang member from their car three days before the Ross killings. The man, believed to be a member of Tommy Ross' gang, was not hurt.

Prosecutors said the violence apparently stemmed from the fatal shooting of Stanford Bursey, 24, four days earlier in the parking lot of a Florence Avenue liquor store. Dicks, Glaze and Bursey were fellow gang members.

Revenge "was the motive after that," Deputy Dist. Atty. David Milton said.

Gang members believed Tommy Ross was the triggerman in the Bursey shooting.

Prosecutors said the gang members were looking for Tommy Ross, who they believed was the trigger man in the Bursey shooting, when they visited the Ross house on Sept. 11.

"When they found Tommy Ross was not there, they fired on his mother and younger brother," said Milton, a member of the district attorney's hard-core gang division. "They shot whoever opened the door."

Ross' husband, Robert, a 71-year-old retired minister, and another son, Leamon, were not at home when the shootings occurred.

Tommy Ross was subsequently arrested and is awaiting trial for Bursey's murder.

A preliminary hearing for the three gang members is scheduled for Feb. 7.
Attachments
peedee-wacc-rsc.jpg
peedee-wacc-rsc.jpg (7.33 KiB) Viewed 26584 times

Gloss
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Illinois
What city do you live in now?: Chicago

Unread post by Gloss » July 7th, 2015, 11:22 am

Rodney is being mistreated and harassed in prison by the guards.

He filed a complaint against the rogue officer.

[b]Plaintiff contends that he was harassed by correctional officer M. Stane. On October 1, 2010, officer Stane went to Plaintiff's cell door while he was sleeping and instructed him to get up and submit to an unclothed body search. Plaintiff felt humiliated by officer Stane's derogatory comments. In addition, Plaintiff was placed on contraband watch for no reason and was humiliated and mistreated during the five day detention.

On October 1, 2010, Plaintiff's feet became entangled in the ankle chains causing him to fall head first into the sink toilet complex causing severe injury which required medical attention. Plaintiff contends that nurse Blaeve provided only an ice pack for his pain, exclaiming that was all she could not for him.[/b]

http://www.leagle.com/decision/In%20FDC ... v.%20STANE

Plaintiff requests compensatory and punitive damages against Defendants.

Jpow
If in the United States: Arizona
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Jpow » November 20th, 2015, 4:10 pm

Not sure where you got your info from regarding P Wack not being convicted, homeboy pleaded guilty and took a deal for 16 yres.

quote="@1"]Pettie Wack wanted to kill Tommy "Joker" Ross from Eight Tray Gangster because he believed that Joker killed Mumbles from Rollin 60s Crips. He went to his house on 51st Street and instead of killing Joker who was not there, he killed his mother and his little brother. He was not convicted though, so it is all allegedly.

[quote]
[b]2 Gang Members Face Dual Slaying Charges[/b]
January 17, 1986|ROXANE ARNOLD | Times Staff Writer

Two street gang members have been charged with murder in what authorities are calling the revenge killing last September of a South-Central Los Angeles minister's wife and her teen-age son.

Eric Dicks, 20, who was arrested late Wednesday, and fellow gang member, Rodney Charles Glaze, 21, who was taken into custody last week, could face the death penalty if they are convicted of the double slayings, the Los Angeles County district attorney's office said.

Prosecutors said Bessie Mae Ross, 54, and her son, David, 15, an aspiring actor, were gunned down in their West 51st Street home by two gang members who apparently believed that an older son, Tommy, 19, had slain a member of their gang four days earlier.

Michael Anthony Williamson, a third gang member, and Glaze also are charged with attempted murder for shooting at a rival gang member from their car three days before the Ross killings. The man, believed to be a member of Tommy Ross' gang, was not hurt.

Prosecutors said the violence apparently stemmed from the fatal shooting of Stanford Bursey, 24, four days earlier in the parking lot of a Florence Avenue liquor store. Dicks, Glaze and Bursey were fellow gang members.

Revenge "was the motive after that," Deputy Dist. Atty. David Milton said.

Gang members believed Tommy Ross was the triggerman in the Bursey shooting.

Prosecutors said the gang members were looking for Tommy Ross, who they believed was the trigger man in the Bursey shooting, when they visited the Ross house on Sept. 11.

"When they found Tommy Ross was not there, they fired on his mother and younger brother," said Milton, a member of the district attorney's hard-core gang division. "They shot whoever opened the door."

Ross' husband, Robert, a 71-year-old retired minister, and another son, Leamon, were not at home when the shootings occurred.

Tommy Ross was subsequently arrested and is awaiting trial for Bursey's murder.

A preliminary hearing for the three gang members is scheduled for Feb. 7.

[/quote][/quote]

Jpow
If in the United States: Arizona
What city do you live in now?: Los angeles

Unread post by Jpow » November 20th, 2015, 4:13 pm

Wack pleaded not guilty on 1st trial got a hung jury, instead of going to trial the second time, he pleaded guilty and took a deal for 16 yrs.

dubbel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: New Mexico
What city do you live in now?: Malmoe

Unread post by dubbel » March 9th, 2016, 12:16 pm

The guy who is serving life for the double murder of Jokers mother and brother gives a full statement on his case in a Facebook group called "Free Eric Dicks." Claims he is innocent.

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » March 10th, 2016, 6:40 am

Eric Dicks aka Lil Eddie Boy. Monster Kody claims in his book he snitched on him after Monster shot him in the ass.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » March 11th, 2016, 12:42 am

dubbel wrote:The guy who is serving life for the double murder of Jokers mother and brother gives a full statement on his case in a Facebook group called "Free Eric Dicks." Claims he is innocent.
I couldnt find the statement. Could you copy it here?

dubbel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubbel » March 12th, 2016, 3:34 am

Its a long statement but here you go

CASE SUMMORY for ERIC TODD DICKS

My name is Eric Dicks, I am a 44 year old African American man who was tried and wrongfully convicted for a 1985 gang related double murder. I am currently incarcerated in California Department of Corrections and have been for the last 25 years. I in no way had anything to do with this horrible crime that I was convicted of and am 100% innocent. I feel I was targeted for this case because of my gang affiliation even though I had just moved into this neighborhood and had recently become a gang member, all within a years’ time. The head of the Los Angeles district attorney’s office turned down this case, due to the lack of evidence to incriminate any particular suspects. The case was eventually pick up by an overzealous the David Milton who had political ambitions and saw this as an opportunity to help propel him further in his career. David Milton is now a Superior Court judge.

In this case against me there was zero physical evidence. There were 3 prosecutorial witnesses who were either coerced, bribed or received some sort of compensation for their testimony. That’s it. I had a co-defendant in this case but we had separate trials. I elected to go to trial before my co-defendant because I knew that I was 100% innocent knew I couldn’t be found guiltyof a crime I did not commit. To my surprise, I was found guilty and given special circumstances, Life without parole. My co-defendant went to trial several years later and had a hung jury. He was later offered a deal to enter a plea of no contest and receive a 22 year sentence. This case that I was wrongfully convicted of was a gang retaliation murder. On September 8th 1985 a member of the Rollin 60s, Stanford Bursey also known as “Mumbles” was shot and killed by a rival gang member Tommy Ross also known as “Joker” from Eight Tray Gangster Crips. On September 11th 1985, several members of the Rollin 60’s went to Tommy Ross’s home and killed his Mother Bessie Ross and his younger brother David Ross. Autopsies showed Bessie Ross died from gunshot wounds to her legs and David Ross died from gunshots wounds to the chest area. Casings found at the crime scene showed three weapons were used. This case known in Los Angeles as the Ross Murders captured a lot of media attention and it was instantly known that the Rollin 60’s did it, but no one knew which ones. There was a $25,000 reward posted for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible. A few days after the crime occurred I was helping some friends Grant Lyons also know as “Mad Ronnie” and another friend, both Rollin 60’s gang members change a flat tire on Grant Lyons car. While changing the tire 2 LAPD 77th division detectives pulled up to us, put us in cuffs and took us to 77th division station for questioning. We were separated and I was placed in an interrogation room where I spent approximately 5 hours being interrogated and interviewed by different sets of detectives. The main detectives interviewing were the lead detectives on the case, Detective McCarley and Detective Richards. I told them I was at my then girlfriend Larri Dillards apartment at the time of the murders. We went through several more hours of questioning before I was released. I later found out after I was released Detective McCarley and Detective Richards went to Larri Dillards apartment and spoke to her father Larry Dillard, who collaborated my story. Larry Dillard also followed Detectives to Larri Dillards high school, Crenshaw High and pulled her out of class and interviewed her. She also collaborated my story. The police reports and any paper trail regarding the detective’s interaction with the Dillards came up missing and were nonexistent at the time of the trial.

Although I was and had become a gang member from 1984 to 1985, I realized this was not the life style for me. I was not about hurting people or breaking the law. I was raised in a 2 parent, middle class home. I attended a private school and made good grades. I was well liked and very helpful and active with my elders in my community prior to moving into the Rollin 60’s neighborhood in the summer of 1984. Starting about a month before this crime occurred my life was in transition to move back into the positive role and on the right track that it once was on. I was removing myself from the gang life and trying to get myself back into a life of a typical teenager. I knew the life style I was living was wrong and I wanted to become the productive and positive young man in my community that I once was. At that time I had moved into an apartment with my older sister. I enrolled myself into Crenshaw High and tried out and made it on the Crenshaw High varsity football team.

I first found out that I was a person of interest in this case my senior year of high school. I was summoned to the Deans office randomly one day and was told I could no longer attend Crenshaw High because I was 18 years old. They advised me I could go to a neighboring high school; I just could not attend theirs. I left the office hurt and upset and went straight to my football coach. He said that 2 detectives had come to the school earlier that morning and spoke with them about me and my involvement in this case. This is when I learned I was a possible suspect for this double murder. A few days later a warrant was issued for my arrest, my apartment was raided and I was taken into custody. The same day I was arrested they issued a warrant for another Rollin 60’s gang member, Grant Lyons who I was originally picked up and questioned with. The following week we were sent to the Los Angeles Criminal court building where we were given a the reject and released at the court building. I learned they were attempting to charge me with this double homicide because they had a supposed eye witness who was alleging that I was the first person exiting the Ross’s home holding a gun and Grant Lyons was the second person. It was still rejected by the the. Several months later a warrant was reissued for my arrest and my apartment was raided a second time. Apparently they had reissued the warrant because they now had a second witness, who made a statement. He was a fellow Rollin 60’s member GeorgeWilliams also known as “Nutty“. Nutty alleged I made a statement to him regarding a gun that was used. He also alleged Rodney Glaze, also known as Peddy Wack made a statement about being involved in the murders as well. George Williams originally told detectives that we made statements to him, then he changed his original story from the Preliminary hearing. He stated he feared for his life and that some 60’s gang members kidnapped him and threatened his life if he testified against us so he decided he was not going to and said he never told detectives we made statements to him. George Williams kidnapping story was proven in court to be fabricated and to be untrue. George Williams and his girl friend received money in exchange for testimony (which was not disclosed to myself during the trial) once he decided not to, he was harassed by the district attorney and was told he would be brought in on the case if he didn’t testify. George Williams went from being a witness for the district attorney who received benefits and housing from them in exchange for his testimony, to then being an uncooperative witness when he decided he didn’t want to testify. 25 years later I have obtained proof he was paid and an affidavit from George Williams recanting his statement.

Rodney Glaze AKA “Peddy Wack” and I were charged with this double murder and Grant Lyons was never rearrested. Rodney Glaze was also being charged with a separate case for another gang related attempted murder. The same gun that was used in Rodney’s separate attempted murder case, was also one of the guns used in the Ross murders. I did not know if Rodney Glaze had been involved in the Ross murders, but because of the pending attempted murder case Rodney Glaze was involved in and the evidence they had with the same gun being used in the Ross murders as his other murder case, I chose to sever my ties and case with Rodney Glaze and went to trial on my own with at the time, only 2 prosecutorial witnesses being the only evidence against me. I chose to do this knowing I had no involvement what so ever and I knew that in no way could I be found guilty. I did not commit these murders nor did I have any knowledge they were going to take place. The prosecutors supposed eye witness Maurice Cornett, testified that he was at a corner phone booth, diagonal from the Ross home and was talking to his girlfriend on the payphone at around 10 PM that night. He said he heard gun shots and ducked in the phone booth for cover. The lighting was not good as there was no porch light on and the street lights were dim. Maurice Cornett alleged I was the first person to come running out of the home and ran in the opposite direction down an alley along with 2 other males wearing a black beanie, black pants and a black shirt. Another eye witness who my defense called named Richard Nickerson testified he saw an individual exiting the home wearing a beige jacket with a gun and running down the alley. Maurice Cornett, the prosecutor’s eye witness also had pending rape cases against him at the time for several USC rapes and burglaries. He was not going to testify against me but the the negotiated a deal with Maurice that he would get 16 years youth authority custody opposed to the 66 year prison term for the rapes and also would have the same judge in my case preside over his case in exchange for his testimony. Maurice accepted this deal. And I have correspondence between my fiancée and Maurice where he admits that he was bribed but demanded money from my fiancée if we wanted specific information.

The final key prosecutors witness in this case against me was Vincent Stone. Vincent Stone was my best friend. We stayed in the same apartment complex during this time. The night the murders happened our whole apartment building was surrounded with police who were interviewing and investigating all the residents. That is where Vincent Stone was first interviewed and gave a statement, which he was subpoenaed to court to testify about. He stated there had been an alleged meeting that took place at our apartment complex with members of the Rollin 60’s and gave a list of members who were present. After he testified in court to this, Vincent Stone was released. While putting up my defense, the the David Milton brought Vincent Stone back to the witness stand on a rebuttal with a new testimony. With this new testimony the the played a taped interview that the the and lead detectives had conducted a few days prior to him taking the witness stand for the second time. On the tape the the asked Vincent to take a lie detector test. Vincent without hesitation agreed. The the asked Vincent if I had made a statement to him regarding my involvement with the murders and Vincent replied no. David Milton is then heard on the tape saying the polygraph machine was going crazy insinuating he was lying and that he would be held on perjury charges for being dishonest. Vincent became scared (as he was 16 years old, and no gang affiliation) and then told the the that I made a comment to him that we went to the Ross’s home and did what we had to do. Vincent Stone interrupted the court after this taped interview was played and said he needed to say something. The Judge dismissed the jury and then allowed Vincent to talk. Vincent begins confessing to the judge that he was scared and intimidated and was made to feel like he was not going home and they would bring charges on him if he didn’t tell the the and detectives what they wanted to hear. He continued that he could not maintain this lie and jeopardize the future of his best friend. He advised he made it up and that what was said in the interview was untrue. He stated that the the David Milton and Detectives Richards and McCarley came to his home for a second time a few days ago. He said he told the men that he thought he was done since he had already given his statement in court. With him being young, illiterate, scared and not knowing his rights, this prosecutor and detectives got him to go down to the DAs office again to answer some more questions and to take a polygraph test. Vincent said that David Milton had told him he failed the polygraph test. He didn’t show him any proof he failed the test but continued to tell him he failed it and they would file charges against him for lying and that they were not leaving until Vincent told them the truth. Knowing Vincent already told them the truth he thought he was never going to get home so he started telling them whatever they wanted to hear so he could leave. The Judge and the blamed his “change of heart” on him being intimidated because he was now in front of me and my family. The judge dismissed what he said, had the jury come back and proceeded with the trial. The jury never heard any of this or was ever made aware of what Vincent had told the judge. After everything was presented by the Prosecutor and my defense the jury came back with what shocked me, my attorney and everyone in the court room, a guilty verdict. Vincent has recently reached out to me stating he will do anything to right his wrong. He has stated he had an affidavit written up and notarized that he was coerced, intimidated and threatened and he lied to assist the the in their prosecution. I also have that.

WHAT I DID ON THE NIGHT OF SEPTEMBER 11th 1985.…
On the night of September 11th, 1985 I did my normal routine. I came home from football practice, showered and went down stairs from my apartment to my then girl friend Larri Dillards apartment. The entire Dillard family was home. Larri’s father Larry, her mother Virgina, and her sister Nina and brother John. Virginia made Salmon patties and invited me to stay for dinner. After we ate Larri washed the dishes and then her and I lounged on the couch talking, kissing and watching tv. At about 11 pm I left and went to my apartment court yard where a friend of mine “Lil C-Dog” came over and told me that some fellow Rollin 60’s members had gone over to Joker’s (Tommy Ross) house and killed his family. The others as well as myself were in disbelief; I went into my apartment and told my sister. My sister and I got in her car and drove by 51st and Normadie and saw that the street was taped off. As my sister and I drove home we ran out of gas on 48th St. close to Arlington Ave. We walked to our cousin’s house who lived in that area on Vernon and Gramacy Place. They helped us get gas and we went home.

During my trial I never took the stand and testified through the advisory of my attorney, which is something I have always regret. I was never at the scene of the crime nor did I have any knowledge it was going to happen. My attorney who was a Public Defender, Penelope Watson sought to put up a defense refuting the accusations the prosecutors witnesses made, but her efforts were not effective. She would show up late to court at times with the smell of alcohol on her breath and with me being young and knowing she was my only hope, I believed in her and her professionalism as well as the justice system. I knew the courts couldn’t possible prove an innocent man guilty of a crime he did not commit, especially of this magnitude. I left everything in my public defenders and the justice systems hands. That’s all I could do as I, nor my family hand the money to pay for an attorney. Although this crime had 3 assailants, I’m the only one doing time for this horrific crime and received life without the possibility of parole. Also the alleged gun that was placed on me the night of the murders was not used on either victim nor was the gun ever found or linked to me. Rodney Glaze, who had the adjoined case involving the gun that he used in the attempted murder that was also used on one of the victims of the Ross murders served 22 years and was released from prison only to catch another gun case and hit the 3 strikes and received 25 to life.

I have severed 25 years thus far out of a life sentence and I am requesting, begging and pleading for your assistance to assure that no more of my life is wasted and consumed within this dark place. There was zero physical evidence in my case. It was all circumstantial. 2 out of the 3 witnesses have reached out to me and advised they lied and would like to recant their statements as they know I am here for something I did not do.

It is my plea, hope, dream and aspiration that God and justice will prevail and I will be delivered from these prison walls that I have been wrongfully confided to all these years. I am at your mercy that your organization will take interest in my case and assist in helping me reach freedom and that I will marry my fiancé and live a quite, positive, productive life and have the opportunity to start a family and become a father that I so desperately long to be.

I have included the contact information for these witnesses and have included a signed affidavit from the hear say witness Vincent Stone who reached out to me and advised he wanted to recant his statement. Also I have included a letter written to Maurice Cornett the supposed eye witness that my fiancé wrote him and his letter responding, advising he has a lot to say and he wanted to make right, but he was asking for us to put money on his books in return. My case is a prime example of a racial and politically motivated case that was and should have maintained being rejected by the the’s office but was picked up by an eager and overzealous prosecutor. I am at your mercy as I have exhausted every other avenue. I have been a layman to law and have not had the legal funding to afford legal representation. My fight for my freedom has only been as far as the first two levels of the State Appeals Courts. I have not had the opportunity to present my case to the federal courts. I have exhausted all avenues available to me with in my reach. My last hope at freedom is through the habeas corpus “actual innocence” plea. As I have new evidence from the witnesses recanting their statements. Please take the time to review my case as I know with your help I will have a shot at freedom and getting my life back and having the opportunity to start a family of my own some day. I would be forever grateful for any time, energy and effort your organization can put into helping correct this injustice.

Innocent and Eternally Grateful for your time,

Eric Todd Dicks
D-70116

dinky
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dinky » March 20th, 2016, 1:25 pm

Was Tommy Ross convicted and sentenced for the Stanford Bursey murder?

dubbel
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by dubbel » March 21st, 2016, 1:25 pm

dinky wrote:Was Tommy Ross convicted and sentenced for the Stanford Bursey murder?
I think so. His admission date is 04/22/1988. He is currently at San Quentin