Mexican Cars in Prison

Discuss Hispanic / Latino gangs, Southsiders, Sureños, clubs, crews & varrios in LOS ANGELES COUNTY ONLY. There are four general geographic categories Hispanic gangs fall into for LA.
judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Re: Mexican Cars in Prison

Unread post by judastaugamma » June 24th, 2015, 1:23 pm

bumperjack wrote:There classified in state prison that way if they ride with the north or south whether they belong to a street gang or not, It is what you claim. I'm telling you it's not what I think. It's what time it is in prison you claim you done time you would know that.Apparently you never been to Cali state prisons.or you would understand what I'm saying.
A DROPOUT isn't a group or gang it's a individual who leaves there gang for what ever reason.So who looks like the dumbass now.the FBD are not DROPOUTS they split from the NF umbrella is all.
i'm from cali. i'm from LA.

sur/norte just means SOUTH/NORTH.

a hispanic from nocal/socal can ride norte/sur without being a gang member.

so many non-gangster ride sur/norte.

you're too stupid but wanna talk like he knows. don't even know what a dropout means.

BDS use to be 14. they're 14 dropouts.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » June 24th, 2015, 2:49 pm

You would be better off googling dropout...your from LA don't mean your a "Sureno" neither...dropout my LA friend is basically someone who debriefed from there gang...this a prison thread...we're talking prison... not the streets or county jails...So if all the bulldogs F-14 are dropouts then in reality your saying there all No Good a "dropout" is more times than not, living up to his part & no longer wants to live up to the rules of the gang and becomes a informant ir snitch...Its a negative label its the same as calling them a rat or snitch, you end up on a SNY yard were all the trash is child molesters,ex-cops,rapists,baby killers,a gang drop out is trash no good He left in bad standings with His gang...F-14 are not in SNY yards...there a gang thats 6,000 to 12,000 deep there the biggest hispanic gang in Centeral California,so before you go calling someone stupid do your homework kid.tricks are for kids and your just a silly rabbit :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 24th, 2015, 3:02 pm

They still are "14" and have always been F-14 do your homework... your quick to call someone dumb or stupid and you are on a thread and don't know nothing about Mexican Cars in Prison or gangs or cars in prison...from what your saying...you got a idea from the streets and county jail but you don't have a clue about prisons...you have done time...I believe that but you haven't done know time in Cali Prisons...you talk the talk but you never walked no mainline or GP...that's for sure

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 24th, 2015, 3:28 pm

The F-14 FBD/BDS went to war in the California Prison System after rebelling against the NF it was a war called The "Red Wave" They did not lock it up or "Dropout" they are a independent group/gang...that are enemies of The EME,ENE,Nortenos& Surenos...they answer to know other Hispanic group they won there independence by going to war. Im not just talking out the side of my neck Judamister...I was on them ML's & GP' s in them days in the California Prison System so what your talking about is from not a dumb or stupid sense but from a ignorant sense that refers to a Lack of Knowledge peace out BJ

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 24th, 2015, 3:34 pm

Can we agree to disagree. I think some of this argument can be broken down by perspective.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 24th, 2015, 4:36 pm

I'm done talking to this knucklehead...Rudog. I said what I had to and got no where...I'm not ever saying I know it all cause nobody does...I been around along time and a "knuclehead" is someone you can not agree or disagree with.no reasoning with a "knuclehead"

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 24th, 2015, 5:27 pm

All right everyone calm down! I was at work earlier today, so my post was not that thorough. Here is the deal though. There are different areas that both sides come from and they get claimed. I gave an example earlier. There are two main types of Nortenos. 1. Bay Area Nortenos. 2. Central Valley Nortenos. Yes, you could tattoo Bay Area on yourself if you wanted to and some do. You could also tattoo Centro Valle on yourself and some do. The thing is nobody is banging that! It is simply the part of the state you are from. All Nortenos are united period! Down South may be a different story. I am not from down there so I don't claim to be an expert on Sureno politics. I do know this though. There are definitely not separate Sureno cars in prison or Norteno ones either. Both groups unite in prison and its total and complete! All Surenos and all Nortenos stick together period! As far as Surenos banging let's say IE on some other Surenos from say LA County it probably does happen from time to time. Let's face it Surenos have very little unity amongst themselves and fight each other all the time. In fact they only come together in prison because if they did not then Nortenos would pick off the smaller groups one at a time. I actually have some Nortenos Homeboys from my Varrio that live in the IE. I talk with them and they tell me there is a difference between IE and let's say LA county as an example. The thing is though that those two groups should not hardly ever have contact with one another except for the occasional Homeboy that gets locked up in a neighboring county. IE is simply a regional designation. I am pretty sure that in general Surenos from the IE do get along with Surenos from let's say LA county or Orange county. If they did not don't you think it would lead to the creation of new groups. Kind of like the Bulldogs are to Nortenos. Speaking of Bulldogs I guess we should address them to since its being talked about. Nortenos do consider them dropouts because they broke off. You guys may find this weird but in prison we will program with Surenos on the yard. We will not however program with Bulldogs. The reason being is they are looked down on as dropouts and because they came from us, they know our rules. That is a breech of security and we can't have that. Bumperjack you are right as well though. At this point they are an hour independent gang and can no longer be classified as dropouts. The bottom line is they did fight for their independence and they are on the mainline. Their is a difference as you pointed out. So, to answer that one, yes they are Nortenos dropouts. But, no they are not prison gang dropouts that debrief and walk SNY yards

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » June 24th, 2015, 5:39 pm

Silent thanks for your input...I know your views are always on point on prison politics...I really don't have anymore to say to dude...or on this subject...peaceout BJ

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » June 25th, 2015, 12:56 am

dumbfuck still don't know what dropout mean.

just because they deep or not pc don't mean they not dropouts, stupid.

they use to be norte. they don't run norte anymore. they 14 dropouts. so simple.

yababyloco
What city do you live in now?: west los

Unread post by yababyloco » July 24th, 2015, 5:14 pm

all pens are difrent , down south pens they got cars based on area , ie, sd, oc, 805, east la , ss la , south central, sgv, sfv ,ha , west side la , and so on . up north is less set triping all surenos and camaradas are on car , same with 180 few 270 level 4 yards .

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 24th, 2015, 7:46 pm

What does 180 and 270 mean? Also, have you ever been to prison?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2015, 7:49 pm

Silent thats the way the buildings on the yard sit,thats what they call them. Thats the newer pens.the new tilt up buildings.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 24th, 2015, 7:51 pm

Wow! never heard that before! Thats why i am on here though, learn new stuff everyday! Lol!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 24th, 2015, 8:10 pm

As far as there being different cars in prison, every group has different sub groups but they dont deviate from the main car! Anyone that has been to prison knows that there are usually 4 or 5 areas on the yard and thats it! It is not like you have one county over here and another over there! Everyone from the whole group sticks together period. I am not a Sureno so I dont claim to be an expert on there politics but I know that the EME runs them. I am sure that is who they answer to not the leader of their county jail faction. Same thing for Northerners. Yes, we have different cars but we all answer to the authority in charge. It doesnt matter what county you originally came from. With all that being said, yes I am sure that cars do exist in prison. I just dont beleive that they act independently of the main power that runs the yard. The one exception to all of this would be possibly the woods! I have heard of them breaking into different county cars. Even they act in unison if an AB gives an order though. Bumperjack would you like to chim in on this?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2015, 8:42 pm

Silent,good post yes the woods have different county cars and have the liberty to take there own trash out...but as far as the Mexican Cars in prison there are actually only (5) Piasas,Border Brothers and North/ South/Bulldogs...All the wood cars answer to the AB period...the big homies have always ran the yards...Surenos run in one car not individual county's...And rumor has it alot of the big homies are on level 4 yards now! the have a "SDP" Step down program now in place...I just got off the phone tonight with a old "homeboy" in S.Q...
He comes home in 3 years but you are right Silent...We been there and know what time it really is and we can speak on this subject with inside input these other cats watch to many prison movies :lol: :lol: :lol:

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Silent your the Surenos run in one car and answer to the END.period.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 24th, 2015, 8:52 pm

Silent you are correct the Surenos run in one car period and answer to the EME.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 24th, 2015, 9:05 pm

Only once in my entire life have I ever heard of a Norteno car trying to have the power to run their own discipline. It was a story another Homie told me from another prison. He said Tulare county wanted to be able to discipline there own. They got shot down by the way! That is just not how it works. The big Homies call the shots! They decide if there is peace or war. They decide who good or bad! Individual counties never break off into independent groups. that is not to say that within the one big car there are not little cars. There are, its just that they don't act independently of the main car. Amongst my people we actually look down on kicking it with just your Homies from your area. We are one and set tripping is forbidden period! Now I know that Surenos are different, they do set trip. The problem is they all answer to the EME though. I am pretty sure that is who decides who is good or no good etc! Not the individual counties. Thanks for the input BJ. You described the woods functioning exactly how I figured it. The AB calls their shots but they can and do get to take out there own trash!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 25th, 2015, 1:08 pm

Silent your welcome, yes you know how long it's been this way and what "yababyloco" is talking about I don't have a clue...it's the same in every prison in "California" take it there are many cars in prison...the "big homies" from all clicks run the show... :roll: when we were on the mainlines back in the 1980's until the early 1990's... and when we got indeterminate Security Housing Unit programs period.It will never change,people that weigh in on "Prison Politics" that never been to prison otta listen to those of us that have! And if you dont then they wont learn from us that have been there and done that... Surenos always have had one car in all prisons there individual county's or clicks on the streets stay on the bricks the rules change once you enter the belly of the beast period...I really don't care what any of you have heard if you haven't been to prison in Califa...ask one of us that know.by what you say and comment on will tell if you been there or not.with much love and respect BJ

yababyloco

Unread post by yababyloco » July 25th, 2015, 6:31 pm

well when i was in SOLEDAD north f B yard thats when set triping blew my mind , SURENOS had that yard split up by areas , sfv had bleachers with few WEST SIDERS and mix , east la had area right across from canteen by light poll , IE car was there also but close to horse shoe , 805 area was by on grass right across from dorm by handball court , HA la was on handball courts , south central was all ways in difrent spots , shit was crazy , it was so many CAMARADAS on yard that alot of times there were set triping , well yavero had his crue , bloqeros had theirs crew , SUR only got together when shit kickt off with blacks , and even NORTENOS on that yard had more then one car , and were allways wecking each other over politics , they had lil corner by withney hall!!! and on 270 is more unity , all homies kick it with each other , area dont really fly , and 180 is a whole difrent story , their homies are one fam bam , and san jo , you dont know what 180 270 is ? wow you must be in your 70s whats your last CDC # a or b ??? or you level ! with a gate pass killer ??? any ways you have a good one !!! :lol:

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 27th, 2015, 4:14 am

I guess you had different experiences then me and Bumperjack! I have never seen a yard run like that! I have been on a level 1, 2 and 3 yard! The only thing I have never hit is a 4 yard! As far as Nortenos wrecking each other over politics, I doubt that! You were probably just seeing them remove people that were no good! Different strokes for different folks though! As I said before I am no expert on Sureno politics! If they do truly break down into separet cars are you saying that they run their own independent discipline? Or does the EME still make the final call?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 27th, 2015, 6:59 am

Yeah Yababyloco, I heard about (13) years ago in (2002) in Soledad shit was out of hand with the Surenos period... they even got into with my homies from Co.Co.County (A Wood car)they (The Surenos) stabbed one of my homeboys so we ended up stabbing two Surenos...I've heard them young Surenos were out of hand because there wasn't any "Camaradas" on the yard but in General even two this day set tripping is a violation to the big homies...yes these youngsters get out of line with that set tripping only because of the leadership wasnt present...your experience is what it is... but that dont happen to often...With respects youngster yababyloco... "Bumperjack" yes Im a Triple OG...and I still have homies in Cali Prisons today... so I know whats happing on most of the yards in Cali...my prison numbers are more than likely older than you are "yababyloco"BJ

yababyloco

Unread post by yababyloco » July 29th, 2015, 5:06 am

well as nortenos there was a war between them , at one point they even had 2 yaveros on the yard , every day they step at least 2 3 of them , one time they even hit dude with horse shoe few times , pigs took that from us , it was city triping , as i know about ns politics based on i was in mix and regular to the back , ns were at war with regular nortrenos , then they were city triping hard , thgat was on north facility b yard , majority of them where housed in witney hall . they had lil corner by witney hall shared with blacks , them dudes were super paranoid of everybody , they couldn take they shirts off , and they was on check on that yard , i can go on and on , but iam not trying put you vatos down it is what it is !! then i went across the street to salinas valley. b yard 270 , there nortenos were deep . depper then us , but one riot and we took all of them out , they were hooping fances and all that funy bunny stuff, and word came from back live them alone , new arivalls came of them , and once again they blasted each other . only one left F from modesto . and dudes in gym send him on mission asap . then he look it up in hole, nortenos are split organization, and everybody trying to be top dog. norten structure ns trying pumk regular nortenos , then central valley cats try run their own program , toes guys are confuswd no disrespect , ? to ns how home you vatos dont go to down south pens and we do ??? And to wood i was in soledad 2002 . and i dont remember no problems betwen us and woods , only one lil BS in level 1 parking yard . iam not even speking on south facility exept hole !!! i just remember woods and blacks had isue line up on yard talk shit but didnt bust grape that was imberesment , after that few woods got put on in hat . but B yard was best level 3 yard in system you fell like you kicking back in park with homies !!! and cdc # dont mean shit , i saw old timers being lames and youngsters being riders !!! cdc # just a # , you cant judge person by cdc # !!! peace to all of you and shoot your 128 g and 114 lock up order asap , or you would be put on shine !!! i all ready shoot mine to camaradas!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 29th, 2015, 10:17 pm

Haha, don't ask me how I came across this. Regardless I checked it out and noticed at the end, they typed up that this was for the whole "HxA ranfla".

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 30th, 2015, 11:53 am

Lol! I used to spread everyday! I eat Ramen about once a year or so now. I just cant stand to do it anymore! We used to pool our efforts. We always had trusties in County, which meant that they had access to extra lunches. In Prison we always had people that worked in the kitchen. Some of us had money on our books and others did not. It did not matter because we would all pool our resources and make a spread everyday! Hell, we would have so much to eat that we often times hooked up other allied groups with some as well! I will always remember one time in Santa Rita I gave a Black Muslim some spread and he politely returned it because it had Pork Cracklins in it! woops! That shit will get you fat though. I used to work out for about 3 hours a day in prison, so it didn't matter to me. Calories is what I was after! If you dont work out though you will turn into a fat blob real quick on that shit!

rocket18
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by rocket18 » July 30th, 2015, 5:19 pm

sureños only have one car but they are divide into different areas and sometimes different barrios. for example, you will always see 18st kicking it together and in the same spot. we take order from a big homie and he takes orders from whoever is in charge of the yard. whenever a sureño needs to get disciple its usually done from someone from his area umless your area wants nothing to do with you. and you dont have to be from a barrio to run with the sureños, most chicanos rather run with sureños because they are more familiar with them but they have the option to run with the paisas.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 30th, 2015, 9:48 pm

silentwssj wrote:Lol! I used to spread everyday! I eat Ramen about once a year or so now. I just cant stand to do it anymore! We used to pool our efforts. We always had trusties in County, which meant that they had access to extra lunches. In Prison we always had people that worked in the kitchen. Some of us had money on our books and others did not. It did not matter because we would all pool our resources and make a spread everyday! Hell, we would have so much to eat that we often times hooked up other allied groups with some as well! I will always remember one time in Santa Rita I gave a Black Muslim some spread and he politely returned it because it had Pork Cracklins in it! woops! That shit will get you fat though. I used to work out for about 3 hours a day in prison, so it didn't matter to me. Calories is what I was after! If you dont work out though you will turn into a fat blob real quick on that shit!
Man, 1 time at the farm, some brother from EPA helped make spread for everyone there! He even put pastrami in it. That's around the time I also got to try rinds in noodles. I wasn't really feeling the idea at first, but homeboy pretty much just tossed in my cup of noodles and it was good. In the cup, it came out more meatier seeming.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 30th, 2015, 10:08 pm

Spreads,we all that have done time know about spreads...I keep top ramen on my shelf and still have solo spreads... my wife ain't having it, but she loves top ramen and always likes to taste what I spread at the house and I been home almost 4 1/2 years.I will continue to spread my entire Life. :lol:

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » August 4th, 2015, 4:40 pm

i kept my spreads simple.

cabbage (or the mix salad), summer sausage (or extra chicken from sunday dinner), pork cracklin' and jalapenos.

toast the burger buns and salami with mayo.

being asian i also made kim chee out of the cabbage by marinating it with the pork cracklin' hot sauce/lemon juice and a ramen spicy seasoning.

made sweet and sour pork by soaking pork cracklin' in hot sauce, lemon juice, maple syrup and a lil lemonade mix.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 4th, 2015, 6:14 pm

That actually sounds good Judas!

ValleyKid
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: North Hollywood

Unread post by ValleyKid » September 9th, 2015, 7:58 pm

yababyloco wrote:all pens are difrent , down south pens they got cars based on area , ie, sd, oc, 805, east la , ss la , south central, sgv, sfv ,ha , west side la , and so on . up north is less set triping all surenos and camaradas are on car , same with 180 few 270 level 4 yards .
Is there an SCV car, AV car and Imperial county car?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » September 12th, 2015, 12:12 am

i love my ramen sandwhich spread. hot cheetos, mayo, jelly and beef jerky. cant forget the sriracha. a homie of mine hate when we still made spread out here tho he say we out y the fuck we still wanna act like we in jail! cause motha fucka that shit bomb!

Return to “Gang Questions & Info: Latino gangs, Sureños, clubs, crews and varrios”