Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,Blac

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,Blac

Unread post by bumperjack » July 25th, 2015, 1:45 pm

These Subjects: can only be honestly answered by those of us who been to prison in "California" I really don't care what book you read or what movie you have watched,or what one of your homeboys have told you!!! There is very few of us on "StreetGangs" who have been to prison, but we can only inform those of you who have ears that want to learn...And Yes we were participants "gang members" there are a few "sodbusters" on streetgangs who think they have all the answers and never been in the "Bellyofthebeast" If you haven't been schooled and only fooled save the comments...I dont know it all but I know more than most by doing time in 7 california Prisons and being a California Prison gang member for 26 years...My Homeboy Silent is also very well schooled and has been in the "bellyofthebeast"If you dont have haters then you havent been doing your job...I have plenty but dont sweat the small things...Im opening this thread for those who are curious about the biggest penal system in the World.Some of claim to know about things in prison but never been there...that's ok...the forum is open for those who want to learn...we call it schooled...If you been fooled and not schooled I will pick it up quick...there are many who want to learn because of curiosity so that's why I opened this thread or forum.BJ

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,

Unread post by silentwssj » July 25th, 2015, 3:33 pm

Good post Bumperjack! I agree, very few of us have actually been there on this website. I will answer questions to the best of my ability as long as people don't ask about names or incidents! That goes for this thread and all threads. I am here to learn more and teach if it all possible. I am not on here to give up game or tell on people. LE reads all of this, so as long as people ask questions in good taste I will answer them!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 25th, 2015, 4:12 pm

Silent, Agreed there is alot of questions we will of course stay away from, but there is alot that is out there also. Because of time and drop outs...But Yes there is certain questions we wont be able to answer.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 25th, 2015, 4:36 pm

kool. should asians/others make a prison gang? pros and cons.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 25th, 2015, 5:12 pm

VictoriousHTZ...there are many other's in different cars such as Mexican Cars,& Black cars,they are a small car of "Other" "Nationalitys" in prison, If they usually want to get heavily involved my experience is they jump in minor and even major cars.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 25th, 2015, 6:24 pm

@ victorious htz! There is a prison car called others. It is composed of mostly Asians, Islanders and anybody else that just doesn't fit into another group. In my experience they come from a wide variety of gangs on the streets. A lot of Asians and Islanders are Crops and Bloods in real life. When they get to prison they all ride under the "Other" car! They are closely allied with All Black groups and Nortenos! In San Quentin we allowed the others to share our workout area in H-unit! They had there own area behind is on the lower yard though.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 25th, 2015, 6:27 pm

One thing I forgot to mention though, they are super low key! The Other car! They are very small in numbers and generally don't get into much trouble. They will get off if provoked though. Usually their involvement in a riot would be the direct result of having to back up the Blacks and Nortenos! In prison there is a system of alliances.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 25th, 2015, 11:41 pm

Should the others make a prison gang? Cons is not being organized, but sometimes that's a pro.. I wonder if the others created a prison gang, how would the other groups feel?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 26th, 2015, 10:04 am

I don't think it could ho any farther than it already has! The other car is composed of many different races, nationalities and gangs. It is a wonder that they stick together as good as they do.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » July 26th, 2015, 1:11 pm

If Others were to form a prison gang it would of already took place...The Other car in prison has never been a threat and probably never will be.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 26th, 2015, 1:56 pm

Agreed!

Papalote
If in the United States: Utah
What city do you live in now?: Hurricane

Unread post by Papalote » July 31st, 2015, 9:45 am

I am a newbi, never been to jail or prison except to visit.
Would anyone here please explain what "cars" stands for? What does the term mean?

Papalote

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » August 2nd, 2015, 9:54 am

What do you guys think is the most dangerous prison to be in? I read somewhere that it differs on different yards and prisons and varies from "Soft programs" and "Hard programs" depending on which "Car" you're actually in. A hard prison with a lot of race riots and what not is Salinas, Corcoran, etc. Where Pleasant valley is more of a "soft" prison, isn't it? What are a list of some other "soft" or "hard" prisons?

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » August 2nd, 2015, 9:56 am

And I mean besides Pelican Bay. This should only include prisons in California, so not the Colorado ADX.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 2nd, 2015, 6:04 pm

Well as you know California has many prisons, they are all dangerous:Corcoran,Folsom,San Quentin,Salinas Valley,Chuckawala,Ironwood,Calpatria,Tehacappi, High Desert,DVI Tracy,Solano,Soledad... just to name a few and why I say there all dangerous is because its true! they have Sensitive Needs Yards for a reason...California's "Prison Politics" are more serious than any other state in the "USA" period...alot of prison are minimum to maximum custody because of numerous yards at the prison...In 1988 Corcoran was built and in 1989 Pelican Bay was built to be the prisons to lock up all prison gang members were the reason they were built...ALL CALIFORNIA PRISONS ARE DANGEROUS...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 2nd, 2015, 6:54 pm

Before we tackle the question at hand, we need to address the three things that determine how your stay in prison will be!

1. The single most important thing that determines how prison will be for you is what level you are! Level 1 yards are soft! They are usually located outside the main part of the prison and may have a simple 6 foot fence surrounding it! It is always dorm living and reserved for people with low sentences and non violent crimes! If you want o escape you can easily do it! Shit hardly pops off out on those yards. You do see minor skirmishes but nothing to serious. Everyone is going home and they know it, so they are really not taking it to serious! The next thing up is level 2. This is where they really start to play prison! It can be dorm living or cell living. It is usually dorm though because you are still considered minimum. These yards are secured and have gun towers! They also begin to really play prison politics on these yards. Shit happens but not that often! Level 3 is medium security and strictly cell living! This is where it begins to really get bad! Lots of stuff happens out here! Level 4 is the last stop! This is maximum security! This is where lifers, fighters, and people with serious crimes end up! I dont care what prison you are in, if you end up at this level it is going down! This is also where you see the buildings arranged in 180 or 270 design. Yababyloko brought that up on another post. I dont personally think of it like that, to me its all about what level of yard you are on! 3 and 4 yards are hard! 1 and 2 yards are soft! You can get it anywhere though! Prison is prison!

2. the next thing to determine how prison is going to be for you is your race/gang affiliation. I put those two categories together because in prison they are kind of irrelevant. What I mean by that is it is very common to see White, Black and Asian Nortenos and Surenos in prison It is not always about your race its primarily about who you ride with in there! Obviously if you end up in a prison where the numbers favor what ever particular group you belong to your stay will be better!

3. the last thing is geography! Certain prisons favor certain groups for various reasons. Example: For Nortenos, Donavan, chuckawalla, ironwood, chino, lancaster are basically no go zones. They are located down South and Nortenos only go to the hole there if they end up in those prisons. If they were to hit the yard and trust me sometimes CDC does put us in that predicament they wouldn't last but a few minutes and would hit the hole anyway! For some odd reason Centinella which is the most Southern of all prisons does have a yard with functioning Nortenos on it! One of my Homies just came out of there and told me it was 16 Nortenos vs 126 Surenos! The other side to this is when Surenos go up North! They are deeper though and enjoy a presence on most yards and in all prisons except San Quentin! Some of them Northern prisons get thick with Nortenos though so I am sure your average Surenos would prefer to remain down south. that way they only have to deal with the blacks as a threat! San Quentin is reception for the bay Area, this makes it different! No Surenos are allowed on the mainline their! They can be on deathrow which is east block. They can hit reception where they are housed only on Bayside westblock. they are given different chow and yard times from us so as to keep the peace! This is the only prison to my knowledge where they are treated like this! Another factor of geography to consider is most people try to stay as close to home as possible! in California the population becomes heavily White once you drive North of Sacramento. This leads to a heavy presence of Woods in those far Northern prisons as they want to be as close to home as possible. I was on one of them yards many years ago and the Woods were in the hundreds deep! I am sure that it works the other way as well. I have never been to a down South prison but I know people who have. Obviously the presence of Paisa's, Surenos and Crips and Bloods will much thicker down that way!

Anyhow, back to the question, which prisons are the most dangerous? My answer to that as explained above is any and all level 3 and 4 yards are dangerous! It does not matter what prison you are in! That is the main factor! Certain prisons definately do have harder reputations than others though! Back when I was in the system Corcoran had a vicious reputation! The guards there were setting up fights between rivals and betting on them. A lot of you have probably seen the movie Felon. They set it in Pelican bay but I pretty sure it was based on Corcoran. I had a celli who was involved in all of that over in Corcoran. He gave me a full rundown of what happened and it sounds a lot like the movie Felon! They would purposely set up different groups by putting them onto the yard with each other. You might have one bad ass Norteno go up against two regular Surenos or vis a versa. Or two groups square off! In the end the guards would just watch the fight, win or lose their bet and then brutally supress the combatants! I heard that the feds had to step in and monitor them guards when the truth came out on that one! Another Prison with a bad reputation is High Dessert! I have been to that one! They have 3 level 4 yards, a level 3 yard and a level 1 yard! Shit is always going down there! They call it "High drama" as a nickname! Pelican Bay of course comes to mind! What most people dont realize though is that it gets it bad reputation from the fact that the main SHU is there! Those guys are not walking any yards though. They are locked down permanently in the SHU! I have had several of my Homies end up there! Its more of how long can you endure isolation type of thing. They have other yards at PBSP though. I think they have a 1 and a 4 yard if I am not mistaken. I know someone who was on the 1 yard and he said it was cherry! The riot that went down in 2000 was on that 4 yard. Thats the one where the Surenos attacked the Blacks that is always on tv! Folsom has a pretty bad reputation. I have never been there but I hear its bad! Basically the way that I look at is any new prison will probably have more incidents than an older one! The reason is they got to fight over the yard when it first opens up. In prison the yard is divided up amongst agreed upon terms by everyone. In a new prison they are literally fighting over shit like what tables belong to what group and what not! Any prison that is a reception center will have a lot of drama! That is because all new arrivals are checked! This means that removals happen much more frequently at those prisons than others. I believe there about 5 reception center prisons in california! Salinas valley has a bad reputation! Tehachapi has a bad reputation as well. I know two veteranos that went to Tehachapi and they both told me crazy stories. One of my closest Homies is there right now! In California you have prisons that are not that bad either. This is due to their having a different function then most! Some examples would be Susanville and Jamestown at least on there level 1 yards. Susanville is firecamp training for the North. Jamestown is firecamp training center for the south. Those yards are generally ok! I know that Susanville has a 3 yard that gets it though! Vacaville is a medical facility prison. They send people with physical disabilities, mental illness, and diseases their. I hear it is pretty peaceful over there because of that! Mule creek is at least according to the rumor mill a SNY prison. That means only rats dropouts and sexoffenders go there! I do beleive they have a regular GP 1 yard though. That is about it from my perspective! Bumperjack or yababyloko or anyone else that has been there feel free to add what ever you want to this!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 2nd, 2015, 8:13 pm

Silent thats a good break down, but basically Level 2 on up!!! riots jump off!!! Solano is a good example... and yes level 2 is more than not dorm living...But it is were the politics get started (Level 2 prisons)and played...nice break down homie...I agree with your break down...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 2nd, 2015, 8:17 pm

Jamestown and Susanville have level 3 yards that Rock...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 7:10 am

http://www.wekeepyououtofjail.com/resou ... a_prisons/ "Here is a list of all california prisons"

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 3rd, 2015, 7:27 am

Thats a very interesting thread. silentwssj, you made some good points! THX, I always appreciate some true insight.
silentwssj wrote:I know two veteranos that went to Tehachapi and they both told me crazy stories.
Would you share one or two?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 7:46 am

Top 20 most dangerous Prisons in California
1.New Folsom
2.Pelican Bay
3.Corcoran
4.Tehachapi
5.Solano
6.San Quentin
7.Kern Valley
8.Calpatria
9.Donovan
10.D.V.I Tracy
11.Chuckawala
12.High Desert
13.Ironwood
14.Chino
15.Pleasant Valley
16.Waco
17. Centinela
18.Soledad
19.Jamestown
20.Susanville

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 8:06 am

Silent you mention Some California Prison's that aren't to bad...but I believe you actually mean "yards" in them prison's that are not that bad most every prison in California go 1-4 or 1-3 Levels I believe like I mention almost every prison in California has a yatd that rocks homie. There is not one prison in California with just one yard homie.Your post is very well written Jamestown is not necessarily for southern inmates northern inmates could also get transferred there.Remember what they are there for trying to get shipped to firecamp.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 3rd, 2015, 8:33 am

Yup, Felon was in fact based on the gladiator days in Corcoran. Bumper Jack, would you care to speak on Nevada prison politics from your experience? I'm assuming it's similar to Cali, but with less Cali groups and some type of Nevada based gang/s in there.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 3rd, 2015, 9:14 am

You are right BJ! Jamestown and Susanville have many yards and they kick off regularly. What I was trying to say was their level 1 yards are generally OK. If you go to firecamp their are 2 prisons that you can get trained at. Susanville serves the camps up North and Jamestown serves the camps in the Southern part of the state. Nortenos go to either! I know quit a few that have passed through both. They say that my hoods name is etched into the cement somewhere in Jamestown! Where did you get the list of the most dangerous prisons? I wonder how they ranked them!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 3rd, 2015, 11:11 am

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_C ... te_prisons

here is a good link!

http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/Prisons/

Here is another good link. this one has a good map in it!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 3rd, 2015, 11:30 am

@ Hungry wolf! One of my Homies step dads went to Tehachapi way back when. He said they went to war with the south and were shooting each other with darts through the cell doors! Another guy I meet was a wrecking ball of a man! He told me he was out there nailing southerners! This guy was about 6 foot, 280 lbs and a professional boxer! He said they were always outnumbered but he would just go out there smashing! He used to describe lots of different things to me from prison to the streets. He changed his life later on. he told me that once he became a Christian someone tried to test the waters with him and he simply employed a quick little take down on him! He didnt want to rough him up to bad because he was now a Christian, lol! I beleive it to as this dude was huge and had bear paws for hands and obvious skill as a fighter! Tehachapi is generally the furthest south that Nortenos are placed in the system! There are always exceptions to this. If you are a Norteno and get busted down south you will hit whatever prison they send you to down there. You most likely will be in the hole though! Centenella does have Northerners for some odd reason though. I know of a Norteno from SJ that was sent to Ironwood. He said he was all by himself. A southerner came up to his cell door and asked him where he was from. He told him there were no Northerners out there. He went out to look on the yard anyway. once he found out he was telling the truth he just picked a target and smashed his way to the hole! I dont know why CDC does that! They should know better! I know of a Northerner that went to firecamp trining in Jamestown. After completion he was placed in a camp way down south in the San Diego area! He told me when he arrived the guy who ran the camp sent him away because there were no Northerners there! He said nothing happened to him though!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 1:59 pm

@Rudog Yes Nevada is similiar in politics,but its a very small state and really a pretty soft prison system I ran a camp my last 6 months and had the keys for the woods about 200 woods the Aryan Warriors not all of them though...kinda hate on woods from Cali because we wouldn't let them start a AB click there...far as the whites there they break alot of Cali Prison Politics, they can play cards with blacks and sports, they can be bunkies (Blacks & Whites) in prison camps also...High desert is Indian Springs,Nevada were all your Surenos are they seperate the sureno's in fire-camps they only have two reception centers Northern Nevada Correctional Center "NNCC" and the southern reception center is High desert 30 miles from Las Vegas...They had a group of MS-13 Sureno's in Stewart Camp with me for my last 6 months...What is also kinda funny there are no black prison gangs...they have of course crips and bloods, so the Aryan Warriors prey upon the weaker whites,which is BS to me...I was hated upon and held my own over there And replied Cali click of course...So hated by most and after I beat one of there torpedo's down they gave me my respect they call someone with heart crazy instead of giving him credit...It's not as racially divided as California is...I only step up in a about 3 or 4 of the prisons I was in to run the wood car because at the time there wasn't a white prison gang member there from Nevada the Aryan Warriors are there number one white gang then they have another Called the Outlaw Nazi Skins "ONS" they also have Nevada Treces they beef with real Surenos are MS-13, I believe most of them are from "Las Vegas"when there in High Desert they put them in the hole...they get along with Nortenos and kick it with them in there own fire Camp were Nortenos and Nevada Treces go...I been to there max which is ELY prison for 1year they found a piece in my toilet bowl a 7 inch piece of steel...they do not have indeterminate Security Housing Unit programs there so all hang members even make it two fire Camp level ones...about a month before I left camp 2 pretty kool Aryan Warriors came to camp so I gave them the keys to the wood car which was 200 deep this camp held about 500 inmates...It was a culture Shock from being from California we are the Giant in penal systems...and they hate big time becausr of that and thete politics are weak even though they try to emulate California...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 2:15 pm

Silent thats my list homie...you know your schooling is A-1 homie...I'm just saying with Jamestown and Susies house anybody can get shipped there Jamestown is up North I been there in the 1980's got into a riot with the blacks on the mariposa yard and got shipped to Gladitor School "DVI Tracy" Now that was a Norteno NF pen in the early 1980's until a big war happened against the AB/EME and NF alot of inmates got stabbed I also believe there were some murders that nobody ever talks about silent and I mean your side against mine but won't mention any particular gangs but you know...that's my list of the most dangerous Prisons in California what do you think Am I close??? Or how many do you think is right?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 3rd, 2015, 2:47 pm

Hey there! I think Corcoran should be #1. High dessert is also a top 5 worst in my book! They got 3 level 4 yards! Yikes! Shit pops off there regularly! Them dudes never get a chance to come out. When they do finally unlock the doors you can literally count 10, 9, 8... Oh shit here it goes again! I lost a real close Homeboy of mine in there! It ain't no joke! One of your woods got it by the gunner for stabbing a Sureno! San Quentin at this point is not that bad. It really just a level 2 facility. No Southerners allowed. That contributes a lot to keeping the peace! A lot of removals happen there though. I swear every time I went out to yard that damn get down buzzer would go off at least 5 times! I like putting New Folsom way up their. I never been there but no people who have and they tell me its bad. Pelican Bay is way down the list in my eyes. I could be wrong but I Beleive they only have a 1 yard, a 4 yard which is nuts! The rest is just SHU! Yes that is where all the worst of the worst are. They don't ever fight each other though. They are all on individual program! I have heard that solano and Jamestown both rock! As I said before, it is not so much the prison its the number of level 3 and 4 yards you ring on them that make them crazy!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 3:54 pm

San Quentin has riots alot of times in the chowhall were alot of shit jumps off believe it or not.I didn't put them in a particular order. I just listed "20" prison were shit happens...you have reception center there & death Row...and yes level 2 SQ but it erupts to this day.I agree mainly our heavily populated most dangerous Prisons are our level 3 &4 prisons...I was in Corcoran in the very beginning and it's still a very dangerous Prison.I agree with you Silent: but you can still get stabbed or be in a Riot on a level 2 yard...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 3:59 pm

PBSP is a level 4 it erupted on there level 4 yard in 2000 and a level 1 it is rated up there because of . The SHU...but for those who do not know not much happens there because them real dangerous guys are locked up 23 hours a day Corcoran SHU also 4B is were all the validated gang members are but Corcoran Has More yards the PBSP...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 3rd, 2015, 4:06 pm

I agree! Level 2 can be bad and SQ jumps off quit regularly. I swear that buzzer went off constantly when I was there! I agree with you list BJ. Those are definitely the top 20 in no particular order!