Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,Blac

There are many that believe California's Prison Rehabilitation System and other systems around the world have more sinister purpose outside of incarceration. Discuss prison topics here in California, throughout the United States and Internationally.
bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Re: Prison Cars,Prison Gangs,Prison Politics,Whites,Mexican,

Unread post by bumperjack » August 3rd, 2015, 4:56 pm

Hey there Silent...Yeah I was in San Quentin when it was a level 4 maximum security prison... when them mainlines were run by the prison clicks...I did time in the Old SHU there in Northblock. I was on the AB/EME SHU yard for assaulting staff,and was on that yard with "Topo Peters" who is now deceased...SQ has been living up to its reputation as the oldest and one of California's dangerous Prisons There are alot of Prison Gang Members on Death Row and there SHU is the adjustment center were I paroled from in 1995...San Quentin is know for riots even to this day.They removed a Norteno in the chow hall...ALOT of things go down in the chow hall because it's when everyone comes out not everyone has to come out for yard but you more than likely got to eat.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by silentwssj » August 3rd, 2015, 7:46 pm

From my personal experience people get stabbed right after dinner. People may find this hard to Beleive but there is a certain etiquette that we all must follow. In this case stabbings must happen after we eat! If it happens on the way to chow everything stops in place while they secure the area and investigate. I say this from real life experience. They will hit you on the way back to housing after everyone has eaten. I witnessed this action by the hands of my own people. Its honestly a sick feeling. Dude was getting sliced and beaten! One guy tried to scream man down. The whole cell block told him to STFU! Prison is where the devil plays! I will never forget the sound of him screaming and crying for his life! I say this for all you youngsters on this website! Don't fuck up if you are not ready for that kind of shit! That's what prison is!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 4th, 2015, 4:45 am

@ Bumperjack, for being a level 2 SQ is pretty bad. I seen more than I care to talk about happen there! A few years ago I got a letter from one of my people in H- unit. Man he said it popped off real bad. Dudes were getting their faces layed open with razors, chunks of hair torn out! All out riot on a 2 yard! It happens. The only semi safe place in prison is a 1 yard! Even there I seen some real good fights and we almost rioted 3 times on the one I was on! Its funny because those yards could be the worst if it ever really popped off. There is no gunner and the guards really aren't around much! On them other yards shit happens real quick but it doesn't last long. Once bullets, blocks and tear gas starts flying people lay it down!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 4th, 2015, 6:53 am

@Silent, yes riots and stabbings happen all the time in"The Big House" or just "Q" my homeboy is in H-unit right now and I talk to Him every month... he is my wife's homeboy she goes and visits him every 3 months, it's about 90 miles are so from us. I get the SQ news paper about every 3 months also and SQ is our backyard... and I beat a attempted Murder there in 1993 & got validated there...so believe me I seen shit pop off there and know when it pops off...Level 1 I never made it to camp in Cali...But I did in Nevada because your C-File does not follow you they were curious though when I was accused of stabbing some dude in one of them two camps I was in there in Nevada...Tonopah and Stewart camp is were I paroled from in Carson City Nevada 3/23/2011 But yes SQ will always be a dangerous prison in my eyes...

HighwayA4
If in the United States: Utah
What city do you live in now?: Sofia

Unread post by HighwayA4 » August 4th, 2015, 3:44 pm

CDCR incident stats from 2006. I don't know if it does every prison justice, but it's interesting to check out. Salinas ranks worst. It's from nine years ago, but the closest I could find:

http://i.imgur.com/FWaSbvx.png

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: Barrie

Unread post by Apache » August 4th, 2015, 4:17 pm

I've read that woods and skins sometimes have their own separate "programs" on the yard, but they still get down in case a race riot pops off. I've also read the same is true for Paisas and Surenos or Paisas and Nortenos. They all have different programs and different sort of figureheads, but they are still united under race. Can you guys offer more information about this?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 4th, 2015, 5:39 pm

I will answer on "Woods and Skins" don't let anyone confuse you Apache,same car woods travel in county cars but all answer to the big homies the "Aryan Brotherhood" a skinhead is white and seriously belonging to his county car... PEN1 Skins are from Orange County there also concidered woods. Whites run by cars whatever county you are from is your car...it dont matter what skinhead click you come from you still fell out of a county and that's your "homeboys" some people act like there superior to other wood cars but there not the only SKINS that are superior are "PEN1 Skins" but everyone answers to the AB period.I will let Silent inform you on the Mexican Cars in prison...

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 4th, 2015, 5:43 pm

Nortenos are united period! Same leadership, same program. No breaking up into separet cars!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 4th, 2015, 5:44 pm

The whites run one program who ever told you skins and woods run seperate programs is full of...
Wood and skin are both white and they run one program period.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » August 4th, 2015, 7:13 pm

I've read in the books Mainline: Based on Some Real Sh*t and Glenn Langohr books (both authors did time in California prisons recently [early 2000s]). There's talk in the books that woods are separate from skin heads in a sort of social aspect, but when there's trouble on the yard, the skins will join up with the woods to hit other races and what have you. Some "woods" have animosity towards the skin heads and likewise. Same with the Paisas and Surenos, apparently on some yards the Paisas have a guy that is sort of a figurehead for their group, not technically a shot caller, but somebody who looks after the paisas. They still answer to the Mexican Mafia and the mesa while on a mainline however, but they just don't socialize often. The same is for woods and skins. There's social gaps, but of course there's gonna be some skins that are friends with some woods and so on. But at the end of the day they will still both back each other up during times of racial conflict. The difference between skins and woods are that the skins are more dedicated to the prison life and politics, while the woods can be any joe blow white guy off the streets, so there's no wonder there's a large social gap between the two groups.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » August 4th, 2015, 7:35 pm

Here's a post on another forums about a guy saying that skin heads have their own program as well.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 4th, 2015, 8:24 pm

@Apache, As you can see the guy is white but he don't run with his own white people
he is a Sureno...The whites have there own politics they can be looked at as similiar to the southerners but they are different...He has a few things correct, but the skins are not a car on there own and do not run there own program the woods go by politics that have been in place for a minute things have changed over the years but "woods" follow the politics handed down by the big homies period.Blacks have politics but they dont check paper work and its minimal,That guy has some things right but some statements are not true.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 5th, 2015, 4:02 am

@ Apache, Nortenos are far from scared! Lol! I would call our program the strictest out there. If that's what he meant by weird shit! He got the outnumbered part right. Our program is simply a reaction to being outnumbered! Our whole car functions on an elite militaristic level. Other groups have a prison gang that functions like that. For us its all of us! That is what keeps alive!

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » August 5th, 2015, 5:46 am

@ Silent Yes, he's just saying that because he's a Sureno basically.

I wanted to know if you guys know a little more about Sureno politics, like do Surenos have power struggles on mainline yards over who has the keys? I know sometimes whites will fight over leadership on a yard if the shot caller gets locked up in the SHU or he's calling bad shots. I wanted to know if it was the same thing for surenos.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: Bochum

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 5th, 2015, 6:56 am

@Silent: Wow, that's good stuff. Darting each other out off their cells is sick. How do you do that? With rolled papers and metal?Honestly, this is real sick shit. You know, when foreigners go to a German prison they say it is like a sanatorium or cure. Now I see why ... :lol:

Bumper and you are real deep, pretty good schooled. Do you know each other in person?

@Bumper: Whats up brother? Long time no talk. Are you doing good?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 5th, 2015, 7:31 am

Hungrywolf How are you my Bridger out there in Germany...Silent is on point as always with His politics in California it's imperative you learn and learn quick and pay attention...the keys are usually passed down to the next person qualified to run the car I never personally seen a struggle over who is going to take over leadership and I will explain why respect is given to a Shotcaller because you have made your bones and its important that you have to be a leader in California you have to get the other groups or cars respect not just your own cars respect...If a keyholder or Shotcaller goes to the hole there is someone always there to step up into that position far as struggling or fighting over who is going to take control is BS cause respect is earned.What's your take Silent thats been my experience and I'm talking from being a keyholder in ten prisons out of 13 prison I done time in.BJ

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 5th, 2015, 7:34 am

I meant Brother @Hungrywolf How goes it?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 5th, 2015, 7:59 am

@Apache in general there could be struggles because the car isn't well organized but whites and Surenos will usually have a second in command in there cars and from my experience I have never seen a struggle for the keys. I cannot say it's never happened,but respect is something Thats earned in prison and your reputation is something that you live by.In the pen you live by the sword and die by the sword.I don't want to confuse you but if there is a struggle then were is the respect.The reason the "key holder" has to be respected by the other groups or gangs is so he could put something out if it arises like a war.If the other gangs do not have the respect shit will pop off without any negotiations. Where you have heard whites struggle I'm not sure but it's all about earning your respect by putting your work in is how you become a Shotcaller/Keyholder.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 5th, 2015, 11:49 am

@ hungry wolf, yes tightly rolled paper, metal tip, bedsprings usually, elastic from your wait band, weave it into a sling shot, dip it some fermented shit! And boom! In San Quentin the beds have springs Lol! You should see the crude knives they make out of them most prisons use a concrete slab or steel bunk to stop springs from being used. As far as you takes the keys, it is usually passed from person to person. We stay in close contact with the hole. That's where the big Homies are. They usually shoot a kite out designating someone. That is the key to it all. There could be 5 yards in a prison. Everyone goes to the same hole though. Usually an inmate will have access to it for janitorial purposes. If so kits can regularly be taken in and out. If not they will purposely send someone in there if the message is urgent. Then the next guy going back to that yard will take whatever message that needs to go back out! Crazy huh. Legal mail, 3 Way calls and code is used quit often to. Another tactic we use is we often times have a visible shotcaller but in reality someone else is above him. That way they think they took out our leader but they only took out the mouth peice! Often times we don't even know who really has the keys. That way if someone decides to ratt out or debrief nothing changes. Its a brilliant strategy as the real leader can observe everyone without them knowing who he is. As far as me and BJ knowing each other in real life, he is the only one who has seen the real Silent!

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 5th, 2015, 12:54 pm

@Silent that is how The Norteno car is run... but whites have many cars... Surenos have one, but yes the "big homies" always have run the show in all throughout history... but the cars interact differently... you can not have the keys in our cars unless you have earned that level of Respect and authority... If there becomes a issue then the big homies will get involved with kites and such...Just because you been in that car say the longest that doesn't mean anything... if you have not put the work in and been schooled properly... you will not become a leader.Not in the "wood cars" I can't speak on any other cars because I have never Been in any of them. But Silent speaks on experience and he is very well "Informed/Schooled I know every gang group and car is different the politics vary and they are similar in certain ways...Thats why I can only speak on the wood car and silent basically can only Speak on the Norteno Car.I wish we had a schooled black gangmember and Sureno on this site then we could cover the other two cars...but it is what it is.good post homie "Silent"

HighwayA4

Unread post by HighwayA4 » August 5th, 2015, 3:44 pm

some very interesting posts so far.

do the woods from LA county run in a LA car on the yards, or do they try to break down on SFV, SGV, South Bay and so on? if you're white and your car is responsible for you, what happens if you come from a smaller county up north and are possibly the only wood from there on the yard? who would check your papers or regulate you?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 6th, 2015, 4:37 am

I agree it would be nice to get some more input!

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 6th, 2015, 4:44 am

I always love reading your posts. Actually sometimes you answer questions I haven't asked yet. :lol:

What I thought to be funny is this one: Surenos have the biggest prison population, right? But they got only one car. Whites have a couple of cars but are a minority in prison. How the fuck does that come? Wouldn't it be supposed to be the other way around?

Bumper, I am good, Bruder! Still working out four times a week, looking forward to the next trip to Cali. 8) :mrgreen:

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 6th, 2015, 6:11 am

I will let BJ answer that one. I wouldn't say the Whites have independent cars though. I would call different groups within one main group. I my opinion you might have AB, NLR, skins, woods etc who are all their own group but when it comes down to it they are all on the same team. They are all under the AB in prison.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2015, 7:55 am

Silent is right white is white the cars are numerous by county for instance my car co.co.county the biggest east bay area car wood car...a wood is not just some joe blow off the street and skins are no different than any other woods,skins,NLR,AB,PEN1 Skins,are all the white car,they answer like silent said to the AB period...they may think their superior to a wood a Skin they are not my friend...but are they superior to an Aryan Brother of course not, when it's time to ride whites are in different cars but they are a part of the whole...a wood is a white soldier, a caucasian is any Joe blow off the street... There is no division among whites... I don't care what Glen Langhor said in any of His books....I was a big homie he was not. He claimed he called shots but he wasnt a white gangmember in any clicks he was a drug dealer and a self claimed white shotcaller...Hungry wolf yes Surenos are so big sometimes they get into with woods even though that is not suppose to happen...the whites I repeat cannot have superior struggles being the minority car...in prison...I got out of prison in 2011 a wood a skin a NLR all belong to the "Wood Pile" I don't agree with everything Glenn mentions in his books apache and I was. Tipped up for 26 years and I called shots for 23 years so when I tell you it's from a real known standpoint Iam not a self proclaimed White Shotcaller Like Glen Langhor Apache...

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2015, 8:37 am

Hungry wolf whites have been the minority car for sometime, it's just the way it is...the Surenos are in 90% of all the riots... there off the hook....Apache dont get confused with the division because the woods and skins are a part of one car the Wood Pile and all whites answer to the Aryan Brotherhood period if there is any real issue they have the final say in all the politics I understand what you have read in Glenn's book's and sime of its good and some is digging into details I don't agree with.but like I said a wood and skin belong to the same car the Wood car there isn't no division among them groups.The AB run the show.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 6th, 2015, 12:20 pm

@Apache just got off the phone with my homeboy in SQ and there are alot of things going on Now with the "Wood Pile" but I won't elaborate, just understand that the "big homies" Will always run
That car.

HungryWolf
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HungryWolf » August 10th, 2015, 7:20 am

All right, I gotcha now. It was kind of a definitive-issue. I thought a car is a single clique, like you got the NLR as one car and PENI as another. But car is just a synonym for the whites who answer to the AB, right?

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by bumperjack » August 10th, 2015, 7:34 am

@Hungry wolf the "whites" whether there NLR,PEN1 SKINS,All fall under the control of the AB...the struggles within all the cars is something that happens, but what we need to know is who is the power behind every group/car or street gang... The "power" even though they are in Pelican Bay State Prison and Corcoran State Prison are heard but not seen...

HighwayA4

Unread post by HighwayA4 » August 10th, 2015, 11:17 am

HighwayA4 wrote:some very interesting posts so far.

do the woods from LA county run in a LA car on the yards, or do they ever try to break down on SFV, SGV, AV, South Bay and so on? if you're white and your car is responsible for you, what happens if you come from a smaller county up north and are possibly the only wood from there on the yard? who would check your papers or regulate you?
my post got messed up and didn't appear as new for some reason. hope the mods won't mind if I quote it again.

Apache
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Apache » August 10th, 2015, 11:20 am

Do you know anything about what happens in regards to Paisas in prison? By paisas I mean Mexican nationals that end up in California prisons. Do they fall in line with the Surenos or Nortenos on a yard or do they just have their own car, because from what I hear, there's quite a few "paisas" in California prisons. The Arellano Felix brothers are housed up in the Colorado Supermax in Colorado, where all the heavy weight EME and AB members are.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » August 10th, 2015, 2:27 pm

Paisa's fall under the Sureno-White alliance! Although they really try to remain as neutral as possible! Beleive me sometimes Paisa's kick it with us and it really pisses off the Southerners and Whites! They used to always complain to me and ask the Raza got separated like it is now! In their eyes we should just be one super Mexican gang! They really dont bust a grape though. I have never seen them really do much. I heard the blacks calling them names through the cell doors and they just took it! We had to go over and tell them to knock it off! I do hear they are deep in the feds and way down south! I had a Homeboy that way in La Tuna and the florence supermax. He told me they were deep especially in La Tuna! Anyhow, its always good to have a few Paisa's on the team. Their connections are valuable!