WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Discuss Asian and White gangs in Los Angeles County.
VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Re: WESTSIDE ORIENTAL LAZY BOYZ CHINA TOWN GANG

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » July 15th, 2015, 4:54 pm

When we was allies with prg we were going at it with bng!

Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Florida
What city do you live in now?: West Palm Beach

Unread post by Sinista » October 5th, 2015, 6:20 pm

IS OFB STILL ACTIVE?

52 OBZ IS ONE OF THE HARDEST CAMBODIAN BLOODS GANG IN MY BOOK,IS IT TRUE THAT THEY ARE IN LONG BEACH[vtube][/vtube]

Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sinista » October 5th, 2015, 6:44 pm

ARE THEY EVEN ACTIVE?

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:33 am

What's that video you tried posting? You didn't post it up right. OLB in SGV now aka NewChinaTown. All the hoods around the WS doing their thang elsewhere. You got Angelino Heights in Sacramento, Head Hunters in Fontana. Even we got a few clicks in San Bernardino. I always wondered if its only us and HHS the only LA hoods to have sets in the IE.. If you take a ride through the WS you'll barely catch any gang members posted outside. Any youngsters trying to prove themselves around hipsters is straight up lame. I still see a few Diamond street youngsters posted up getting high. No diss to the real DST, their a well respected veterano barrio. This particular click though is waisting their life. Times changed. Gangs turned to different clicks under one banner who operate differently depending what's the goal. Could be just trying to live the american dream or making it in the rap game whatever. All the posting up and the gang bang rivalry is not happening now. That shit ain't fun no more when all your loved ones getting killed or locked up for life.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » November 2nd, 2015, 10:35 am

And yes OFB is still active and OBZ is in Long Beach and SGV.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 1st, 2016, 2:13 am

Sdmofo I just had to post this article mentioning TOC. They clown em hilarious!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://poplicks.com/2009/08/second-only ... loods.html

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009
SECOND ONLY TO MIDGET MONGOLOID BLOODS
tinyorientalcrips.jpg
tinyorientalcrips.jpg (14.77 KiB) Viewed 9145 times
These two Tiny Oriental Crips seem neither Tiny nor Oriental

The feds just handed down 15 indictments after concluding a two-year investigation targeting what is purportedly the most notorious Asian gang in San Diego: the Tiny Oriental Crips.

The unsealed indictments revolve around meth distribution charges, but the gang apparently has a violent reputation in San Diego that extends beyond drug dealing.

I have no doubt that T.O.C. members must be armed, dangerous, and ruthless. How else can a gang called Tiny Oriental Crips garner respect?

That has to be the worst gang name ever.

Tiny Oriental Crips sounds like a topping for a teriyaki chicken salad at Panda Express.

Given that "Crips" derives from crippled, T.O.C. is the equivalent of an Irish gang calling itself the Dwarfy Leprechaun Handicapped.

Plus, what makes T.O.C.'s name especially odd is that the gang apparently targets other Crip gangs. So now, this is on par with a black gang naming itself the Hobbit Negro Aryan Bloods.

Over the last two years, the agents working on this sting must have endured strange conversations. If I had to tell people I spend time "tracking down Tiny Oriental Crips," I would expect to hear the following responses:
Awww, that's so cute. Maybe you can trap them by playing little tiny potstickers in a mousetrap.

But who will track down the Lollipop Guild and the Oompa-Loompas?

You realize it's more politically correct to say Tiny Asian American Crips, right?

Did you lose your medication?
Finally, how did the two people in the photo above allegedly become ringleaders in the Tiny Oriental Crips? It's hard to tell if they're tiny in the picture, but they certainly don't look Oriental. In fact, they look more like employees at Staples.

The duo are the only two of 15 T.O.C.'s named in the indictment who are at large and not in federal custody.

Perhaps they haven't been caught yet because the APB's all start with "Be on the lookout for two Tiny Oriental Crips ..."

Related link: Any gang incidents near your neck of the woods? Click here to find out.
Labels: Gangs, Tiny Orientals

--JUNICHI

PERMALINK | |
<< Home

Subscribe to Poplicks.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » March 15th, 2016, 2:09 am

Sinista wrote:IS OFB STILL ACTIVE?

52 OBZ IS ONE OF THE HARDEST CAMBODIAN BLOODS GANG IN MY BOOK,IS IT TRUE THAT THEY ARE IN LONG BEACH[vtube][/vtube]
The obz/obs in long beach were the crips.

West side ob and some oriental boys soldiers. Not the blood ob from the pueblos.

I use to run into them a few times always with the lb asian crips. Abz, sui, efcc, etc.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 15th, 2016, 12:15 pm

SDMofo what year did TOC come out? Did they have any relationship with the other O gangs before their fall out with LVC?

The history of OBS is twisted. Even LAOB and OBS have conflicting stories, as every story. You'll need an experienced interviewer like Alonso to cut out the BS and zero in onto the real :lol:

Sinista
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sinista » March 22nd, 2016, 2:49 pm

Are there any photos of them?

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Unread post by SDmofo » December 25th, 2016, 4:34 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:SDMofo what year did TOC come out? Did they have any relationship with the other O gangs before their fall out with LVC?
88-89? They didn't have any relation to the other Oriental gangs. But i know some out of state gangs can trace their lineage to WS LA OB, even though that gang didn't seem to make all that much noise.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 13th, 2017, 10:39 am

WS LAOB seemed to make their noise out of their hood. Around their hood they was looked down on by Filipino gangs. Their stsk.

Just some funny shit I ran into......
Attachments
IMG_4468.PNG
IMG_4468.PNG (178.02 KiB) Viewed 8229 times