NOR~CAL STREET GANGS II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

NOR~CAL STREET GANGS II

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 24th, 2015, 12:56 am

This thread is to continue where the thread "NOR~CAL STREET GANGS' left off. My last actual message on there was basically stating that someone once known as Robert Gratton, was the person who released a controversial album under the name G.U.N.. However, that comment along with other comments has been lost due to the fact that thread has too many posts and that's what happens when a thread on this site reaches somewhere around 49 pages. Obviously this is a problem, so let's continue here and make sure we do not go overboard.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: NOR~CAL STREET GANGS II

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 24th, 2015, 1:18 am

Actually that isn't where I left off, but I'm sure you get the picture.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » June 24th, 2015, 3:00 am

We maxed the first one Lol! It was good though. A lot of good info in that one!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 16th, 2015, 3:55 pm

If any of you use Instagram, you may want to check out a page @soulerosball and you will see things, like pictures of SJ. They have pictures of vnh, vhs, vst, etcetera. Anyone heard of SSG? Guess that was an old barrio in SJ, but don't think I ever heard of that one before.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 17th, 2015, 5:46 am

Cool link Rudog! That picture of VHS is old school! There are a lot of cool pictures on that site!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 17th, 2015, 10:33 am

silentwssj wrote:Cool link Rudog! That picture of VHS is old school! There are a lot of cool pictures on that site!
Yeah, that site shows history. Further proof of how barrios adopted 14, before the red bandanas. Someone from feldspar was on there, saying he heard it was Vicky's town in his hood back in the day. I'm guessing some of vfg's original members consisted of homeboys who wanted to bang north, so they went their own way when Vicky's town had their parting of ways.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 19th, 2015, 5:00 pm

What's going on?! To my surprise you dudes are still active on here ;) I thought I'd check in and see what's going on if anything, I'm back to talk some shop and see if I can help on some new input or perceptive. anyways, I looked at most the posts on topic since I went on a little hiatus, have the link to the old pictures Rudog?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 19th, 2015, 6:47 pm

What's up J! Welcome back! I always wonder what happened to you. You and Rudog were the first ones that I talked with on this site. I have always been curious about you as I Beleive that we grew up in the same era and probably around some of the same people! Anyhow welcome back!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 20th, 2015, 12:35 am

~J~ wrote:What's going on?! To my surprise you dudes are still active on here ;) I thought I'd check in and see what's going on if anything, I'm back to talk some shop and see if I can help on some new input or perceptive. anyways, I looked at most the posts on topic since I went on a little hiatus, have the link to the old pictures Rudog?
What's up stranger? @soulerosball on Instagram, right here:
https://instagram.com/soulerosball

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 20th, 2015, 1:25 pm

Thanks for the link man, very interesting stuff!

It's a real shame about the defacement or removal of the murals that stood there many many years without anyone really shi*ing on them. NS had/has some of the oldest murals around that one in particular at the Chaparral was among them, goes back to at least the early 80's but I'm assuming it was painted sometime in the 70's.

Also the one on 4th and Santa Clara went way back too! a poster sheds some light on the unfortunate paint over. the Olympic runner from SJSU mural should've been painted elsewhere, they already have a commemorative statue on campus grounds.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » July 20th, 2015, 1:39 pm

silentwssj wrote: I've always been curious about you as I Believe that we grew up in the same era and probably around some of the same people! Anyhow welcome back!
Hey man, perhaps we do know some of the same people from the pass. your old neighborhood isn't too far I guess once I hit the Arena I'm about half way to your old stomping grounds or going south V12St is about half ways to put things in perceptive lol. Oh... I need to find the info on your area I mentioned months ago and perhaps I can find some other stuff on old time SJ.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » July 20th, 2015, 5:23 pm

Speaking of murals, have ya heard about the gay mural in SF mission?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 11th, 2015, 11:33 am

I remember someone said there was sureños from Santa Clara County in Santa Rita. I guess it's true, because I guess they only have so much room in Santa Clara county's PC. At least 1 of the CO'S arrested in Santa Clara County, is locked up in Santa Rita and you can read more about that here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts ... xpected-be

San Jose jail death: On top of murder, assault charges hint at 'pattern of behavior' by jail guards

By Tracey Kaplan and Robert Salonga Staff writers

Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015 - 9:55 a.m.

1/5

From left to right, correctional officer Jereh Lubrin, with his defense attorney Joshua Olander, correctional officer Matthew Farris, standing, with his defense attorney William Rapoport, and correctional officer Rafael Rodriguez, with his defense attorney Matt Pavone, listen to the judge at the ...

Photos: Murder charges filed against three jail guards

‹›

SAN JOSE -- As top local law enforcement officials packed the courtroom, three Santa Clara County correctional officers in handcuffs and leg chains shuffled into court where they were arraigned on murder charges in the vicious lethal beating of mentally ill inmate Michael Tyree.

But Tuesday also brought a new wrinkle to the controversial case, as prosecutors added an assault charge involving another inmate, in effect accusing the officers of a pattern of violence.

Investigators with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office contend that just minutes before the fatal encounter with Tyree, officers Jereh Lubrin, 28, Matthew Farris and Rafael Rodriguez, both 27, hit inmate Juan Villa in the head and twisted his arms before continuing on their rounds.

Prosecutors allege the three brutally beat Tyree, then left his cell only to return about an hour later and report the inmate was injured. After Tyree died, the three claimed they used force on him after he refused to take his medication, sources told this newspaper, but the investigator's report said he had taken his medication earlier, during the evening "pill call.''

There were no eyewitnesses to the beating, though inmates reported seeing the guards enter the cells of both men and heard them both screaming. Legal analyst Steven Clark, a former Santa Clara County prosecutor, said that the District Attorney's Office is alleging the officers' culpability based on the fact that all other inmates were locked up, Tyree was in a single-person cell, and no other people or jail staff were present in the sixth-floor jail wing where Tyree was held.

Advertisement

"Even if some level of force could have been justified at some point, leaving him there to die is implied malice for second-degree murder," Clark said. "Not reporting it and to silently walk out of the room, that is what the D.A. is relying on."

The officers' failure to report the force or seek medical help undercuts whatever justification they might offer in court for the beating, Clark said, and the second assault allegation "suggests an ongoing pattern of behavior."

District Attorney Jeff Rosen has assigned one of the most acclaimed homicide trial attorneys in the office, Matthew Braker, to the case. In 2010, Rosen named Braker as Prosecutor of the Year for winning four first-degree murder convictions that year.

"The jail is ... there for protection, of those outside of it, and those housed in it. Without protection, there is no accountability, there is no rehabilitation, and in the end, there is no human dignity," Rosen said after the arraignment. "Those who were supposed to protect Michael Tyree did not. Instead, they killed him."

In a jailhouse interview Saturday, Rodriguez said he was not involved in any attack on Tyree and that neither he nor his co-defendants laid a hand on him.

Lubrin briefly met with a reporter from this newspaper while in custody but did not comment on the case. Farris, the son of former longtime Santa Clara County prosecutor Thomas Farris, also has not publicly commented on the charges against him, but his attorney, William Rapoport, defended his client.

"I'm suggesting that he did not cause the death of this individual," Rapoport said in response to reporters' questions.

Shackled at the wrists, waist and ankles, and clad in maroon jumpsuits reserved for high-security inmates, the officers made a brief appearance before Judge Allison Danner. None of them said anything beyond a quiet "yes" as they agreed to a perfunctory waiver of their right to a speedy trial.

Authorities on every side of the issue was represented in force at the hearing. Rosen was accompanied by his executive prosecution staff. Sheriff Laurie Smith, who oversees the jails, sat in the back of the courtroom gallery with several of her top-line commanders. Several correctional officers showed up. And some public defenders, there for other cases on the docket, wore black ribbons in memory of Tyree, whom the Public Defender's Office represented in previous cases.

The three officers did not enter pleas and are set to return to court Sept. 18 for a bail hearing; until then they will remain in custody at Santa Rita Jail in Alameda County. Farris' attorney, William Rapoport, said his client and the co-defendants are not flight risks and should not be in custody.

District Attorney Jeff Rosen said after the hearing that his office will contest any release of the defendants.

"We oppose bail," Rosen said. "When someone commits murder, there is no bail."

The fact remains, however, that there were no eyewitnesses to what happened inside Tyree's cell beyond the three officers, a fact that Rosen acknowledged could keep the rationale behind the alleged attack forever shrouded in mystery.

"Motive is not an element in the crimes we have charged," Rosen said. "We may never know what the specific motive was in this case."

Tyree's unresponsive body was found shortly after midnight Aug. 27, covered in vomit and feces, in a single-person cell at the Main Jail on West Hedding Street. Other inmates also told this newspaper they heard Tyree, who was mentally ill, crying out in pain, saying he was sorry and asking the officers to stop.

Tyree was behind bars for about two weeks stemming from violating probation on a minor drug charge. He was set to be transferred to a treatment center, but until a bed was available, a jail cell was deemed safer for the homeless Tyree than releasing him to the streets.

In a statement of facts filed in court Tuesday morning, an investigator from the sheriff's office states that on Aug. 26, Tyree put his medication in his pocket at the 7:30 p.m. pill call rather than taking it. Lubrin confronted him and told him to go back to the nurse's window. Tyree called the nurse a liar and rapist. Then he "ate'' the pills, according to the statement.

About 10:38 p.m., two of the officers, Lubrin and Farris, began searching cells for any extra clothing the inmates may have hidden. At 10:48 p.m., Rodriguez joined them.

The court document described the following: They confronted inmate Juan Villa about a dispute he had with another inmate, hit him in the head and twisted his arms, leaving visible marks on them.

When they got to cell 39 where Tyree was housed, Lubrin and Farris entered the cell, with Rodriguez just inside the door, which was open. Inmate Tyree was reportedly heard saying, "Do I have to get up?" Then Farris ordered him to get up.

Tyree was then heard screaming, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Stop.'' The screaming could be heard throughout the pod and was accompanied by the sounds of thumping, wall banging and what sounded like blows to a person's body, according to the investigative report. At some point, Rodriguez closed the door almost all the way.

The officers reportedly injured Tyree above his eye, near his chin and on his cheek. There was also a bruise above his left ear, and injuries to his upper arms, back, legs and both hips. The most significant injury was to his lower left back, causing severe damage to his spleen and liver.

The internal bleeding from the latter wounds caused him to die within minutes to no more than one hour, the investigator stated.

The guards then left the cell and did not call for medical assistance to Tyree. After midnight, Lubrin returned to the pod to do a welfare check. At 12:12 a.m. he radioed there was a "man down." Tyree was pronounced dead Aug. 27.

Smith and the medical examiner have not specified publicly whether Tyree was struck with a weapon or just with hands and/or feet. But a source familiar with the investigation said Tuesday that the medical examiner found that Tyree's cuts, bruises and damaged liver and spleen are consistent with being punched, kicked and thrown.

You Might Like

A popular new site reveals the truth about anyone's past. Simply enter name and state to see what is available online. What will you learn today?Instant Checkmate

Why Doctors Should be Tracking Radiation DosagePhilips

The Next 5 Years in Healthcare: 6 Big ChangesHP Matter

The Importance of Getting Better Sleep – For You and SocietyPhilips

San Jose inmate death: Arrested guard says little, asks for family's privacy in jail interviewMercuryNews.com

Four hurt in crash in East San JoseMercuryNews.com

Recommended by

Marketplace

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 11th, 2015, 11:33 am

I remember someone said there was sureños from Santa Clara County in Santa Rita. I guess it's true, because I guess they only have so much room in Santa Clara county's PC. At least 1 of the CO'S arrested in Santa Clara County, is locked up in Santa Rita and you can read more about that here:
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts ... xpected-be

San Jose jail death: On top of murder, assault charges hint at 'pattern of behavior' by jail guards

By Tracey Kaplan and Robert Salonga Staff writers

Wednesday, Sept. 9, 2015 - 9:55 a.m.

1/5

From left to right, correctional officer Jereh Lubrin, with his defense attorney Joshua Olander, correctional officer Matthew Farris, standing, with his defense attorney William Rapoport, and correctional officer Rafael Rodriguez, with his defense attorney Matt Pavone, listen to the judge at the ...

Photos: Murder charges filed against three jail guards

‹›

SAN JOSE -- As top local law enforcement officials packed the courtroom, three Santa Clara County correctional officers in handcuffs and leg chains shuffled into court where they were arraigned on murder charges in the vicious lethal beating of mentally ill inmate Michael Tyree.

But Tuesday also brought a new wrinkle to the controversial case, as prosecutors added an assault charge involving another inmate, in effect accusing the officers of a pattern of violence.

Investigators with the Santa Clara County Sheriff's office contend that just minutes before the fatal encounter with Tyree, officers Jereh Lubrin, 28, Matthew Farris and Rafael Rodriguez, both 27, hit inmate Juan Villa in the head and twisted his arms before continuing on their rounds.

Prosecutors allege the three brutally beat Tyree, then left his cell only to return about an hour later and report the inmate was injured. After Tyree died, the three claimed they used force on him after he refused to take his medication, sources told this newspaper, but the investigator's report said he had taken his medication earlier, during the evening "pill call.''

There were no eyewitnesses to the beating, though inmates reported seeing the guards enter the cells of both men and heard them both screaming. Legal analyst Steven Clark, a former Santa Clara County prosecutor, said that the District Attorney's Office is alleging the officers' culpability based on the fact that all other inmates were locked up, Tyree was in a single-person cell, and no other people or jail staff were present in the sixth-floor jail wing where Tyree was held.

Advertisement

"Even if some level of force could have been justified at some point, leaving him there to die is implied malice for second-degree murder," Clark said. "Not reporting it and to silently walk out of the room, that is what the D.A. is relying on."

The officers' failure to report the force or seek medical help undercuts whatever justification they might offer in court for the beating, Clark said, and the second assault allegation "suggests an ongoing pattern of behavior."

District Attorney Jeff Rosen has assigned one of the most acclaimed homicide trial attorneys in the office, Matthew Braker, to the case. In 2010, Rosen named Braker as Prosecutor of the Year for winning four first-degree murder convictions that year.

"The jail is ... there for protection, of those outside of it, and those housed in it. Without protection, there is no accountability, there is no rehabilitation, and in the end, there is no human dignity," Rosen said after the arraignment. "Those who were supposed to protect Michael Tyree did not. Instead, they killed him."

In a jailhouse interview Saturday, Rodriguez said he was not involved in any attack on Tyree and that neither he nor his co-defendants laid a hand on him.

Lubrin briefly met with a reporter from this newspaper while in custody but did not comment on the case. Farris, the son of former longtime Santa Clara County prosecutor Thomas Farris, also has not publicly commented on the charges against him, but his attorney, William Rapoport, defended his client.

"I'm suggesting that he did not cause the death of this individual," Rapoport said in response to reporters' questions.

Shackled at the wrists, waist and ankles, and clad in maroon jumpsuits reserved for high-security inmates, the officers made a brief appearance before Judge Allison Danner. None of them said anything beyond a quiet "yes" as they agreed to a perfunctory waiver of their right to a speedy trial.

Authorities on every side of the issue was represented in force at the hearing. Rosen was accompanied by his executive prosecution staff. Sheriff Laurie Smith, who oversees the jails, sat in the back of the courtroom gallery with several of her top-line commanders. Several correctional officers showed up. And some public defenders, there for other cases on the docket, wore black ribbons in memory of Tyree, whom the Public Defender's Office represented in previous cases.

The three officers did not enter pleas and are set to return to court Sept. 18 for a bail hearing; until then they will remain in custody at Santa Rita Jail in Alameda County. Farris' attorney, William Rapoport, said his client and the co-defendants are not flight risks and should not be in custody.

District Attorney Jeff Rosen said after the hearing that his office will contest any release of the defendants.

"We oppose bail," Rosen said. "When someone commits murder, there is no bail."

The fact remains, however, that there were no eyewitnesses to what happened inside Tyree's cell beyond the three officers, a fact that Rosen acknowledged could keep the rationale behind the alleged attack forever shrouded in mystery.

"Motive is not an element in the crimes we have charged," Rosen said. "We may never know what the specific motive was in this case."

Tyree's unresponsive body was found shortly after midnight Aug. 27, covered in vomit and feces, in a single-person cell at the Main Jail on West Hedding Street. Other inmates also told this newspaper they heard Tyree, who was mentally ill, crying out in pain, saying he was sorry and asking the officers to stop.

Tyree was behind bars for about two weeks stemming from violating probation on a minor drug charge. He was set to be transferred to a treatment center, but until a bed was available, a jail cell was deemed safer for the homeless Tyree than releasing him to the streets.

In a statement of facts filed in court Tuesday morning, an investigator from the sheriff's office states that on Aug. 26, Tyree put his medication in his pocket at the 7:30 p.m. pill call rather than taking it. Lubrin confronted him and told him to go back to the nurse's window. Tyree called the nurse a liar and rapist. Then he "ate'' the pills, according to the statement.

About 10:38 p.m., two of the officers, Lubrin and Farris, began searching cells for any extra clothing the inmates may have hidden. At 10:48 p.m., Rodriguez joined them.

The court document described the following: They confronted inmate Juan Villa about a dispute he had with another inmate, hit him in the head and twisted his arms, leaving visible marks on them.

When they got to cell 39 where Tyree was housed, Lubrin and Farris entered the cell, with Rodriguez just inside the door, which was open. Inmate Tyree was reportedly heard saying, "Do I have to get up?" Then Farris ordered him to get up.

Tyree was then heard screaming, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Stop.'' The screaming could be heard throughout the pod and was accompanied by the sounds of thumping, wall banging and what sounded like blows to a person's body, according to the investigative report. At some point, Rodriguez closed the door almost all the way.

The officers reportedly injured Tyree above his eye, near his chin and on his cheek. There was also a bruise above his left ear, and injuries to his upper arms, back, legs and both hips. The most significant injury was to his lower left back, causing severe damage to his spleen and liver.

The internal bleeding from the latter wounds caused him to die within minutes to no more than one hour, the investigator stated.

The guards then left the cell and did not call for medical assistance to Tyree. After midnight, Lubrin returned to the pod to do a welfare check. At 12:12 a.m. he radioed there was a "man down." Tyree was pronounced dead Aug. 27.

Smith and the medical examiner have not specified publicly whether Tyree was struck with a weapon or just with hands and/or feet. But a source familiar with the investigation said Tuesday that the medical examiner found that Tyree's cuts, bruises and damaged liver and spleen are consistent with being punched, kicked and thrown.

You Might Like

A popular new site reveals the truth about anyone's past. Simply enter name and state to see what is available online. What will you learn today?Instant Checkmate

Why Doctors Should be Tracking Radiation DosagePhilips

The Next 5 Years in Healthcare: 6 Big ChangesHP Matter

The Importance of Getting Better Sleep – For You and SocietyPhilips

San Jose inmate death: Arrested guard says little, asks for family's privacy in jail interviewMercuryNews.com

Four hurt in crash in East San JoseMercuryNews.com

Recommended by

Marketplace

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 11th, 2015, 2:06 pm

Some old art from the 80's that came from a teen angels. Got some vs in there, which is the artwork I said I'd try and find for bumper jack.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » September 12th, 2015, 9:39 am

@ Rudog, Santa Rita is divided up into different parts! Most of it is simply Alameda Counties main jail facility. Kind of like how Elmwood is Santa Clara Counties main jail facility. What I mean by main jail facility is thats where most of the jail population is! I know that both Oakland and San jose have their own main jails as well! Anyhow, the other part of Santa Rita is the State prisoner parole violator section. That is where I have been a couple of times! All the various counties in the Bay Area send their parole violators over there for there hearings. It is kind of a way station in between county and State prison! When I would violate my parole Santa Clara County would only hold me for a few days. As soon as a bus was ready to go to Santa Rita they would ship me over there. from there I would go to my hearing which would take a couple of months. From there it was back to San Quentin and then what ever prison they choose to send you to! As far as Surenos being in Santa Rita, they have their own pods! They are separated from the main jail population for obvious reasons just like in Santa Clara County. I am not sure if you meant are they sending the overflow of Surenos to Santa Rita? I doubt that because its a different County. They definitely send the Surenos from Alameda county over there. They also send all the state parole violators that are Surenos over there but we all go there! Anything is possible though these days! If Santa Clara County needs space they would probably send people out of county to accommodate their needs! I had a homeboy that got locked up in San mateo County and he told me they had Surenos walking around with everyone! I cant imagine that the Northerners would allow that but thats what he told me! As far as the article goes that talks about CO's beating that guy to death. That stuff has been going on for decades in Santa Clara County! They just finally took it to far and killed someone! Those guards are notorious for their elevator rides! They take you in there where nobody can see and whoop that ass!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 13th, 2015, 8:23 pm

Yeah, I meant an overflow. It didn't make sense to me either at first, but then I noticed this officer was busted in Santa Clara county and for some reason is in the PC part of Santa Rita.
silentwssj wrote:@ Rudog, Santa Rita is divided up into different parts! Most of it is simply Alameda Counties main jail facility. Kind of like how Elmwood is Santa Clara Counties main jail facility. What I mean by main jail facility is thats where most of the jail population is! I know that both Oakland and San jose have their own main jails as well! Anyhow, the other part of Santa Rita is the State prisoner parole violator section. That is where I have been a couple of times! All the various counties in the Bay Area send their parole violators over there for there hearings. It is kind of a way station in between county and State prison! When I would violate my parole Santa Clara County would only hold me for a few days. As soon as a bus was ready to go to Santa Rita they would ship me over there. from there I would go to my hearing which would take a couple of months. From there it was back to San Quentin and then what ever prison they choose to send you to! As far as Surenos being in Santa Rita, they have their own pods! They are separated from the main jail population for obvious reasons just like in Santa Clara County. I am not sure if you meant are they sending the overflow of Surenos to Santa Rita? I doubt that because its a different County. They definitely send the Surenos from Alameda county over there. They also send all the state parole violators that are Surenos over there but we all go there! Anything is possible though these days! If Santa Clara County needs space they would probably send people out of county to accommodate their needs! I had a homeboy that got locked up in San mateo County and he told me they had Surenos walking around with everyone! I cant imagine that the Northerners would allow that but thats what he told me! As far as the article goes that talks about CO's beating that guy to death. That stuff has been going on for decades in Santa Clara County! They just finally took it to far and killed someone! Those guards are notorious for their elevator rides! They take you in there where nobody can see and whoop that ass!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 8th, 2015, 8:00 pm

I've attached a file of a picture someone made representing 7 trees, vnp. Didn't think I'd ever seen someone younger talking about vnp. For the longest I've always only seen homies over there just saying chit like "big 7", 7 trees, etc..
Attachments
10257904_1567178570233388_8798312287997022124_n.jpg
10257904_1567178570233388_8798312287997022124_n.jpg (70.85 KiB) Viewed 54658 times

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » December 9th, 2015, 9:03 am

Youngsters see the world different. ^

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 13th, 2015, 11:04 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Youngsters see the world different. ^
I don't know if you just felt like saying that, or how much it relates to my post. Well I see it like this, the game done changed. Would you agree, or pretty much mean

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 13th, 2015, 11:19 pm

This picture is a trip and I'm talking about the teen angels magazine submission on the top left. It was put into a 90's edition, but looks outdated and I see that person in a teen angels from the 80's, which looked like a homeboy's Mom. Haha and I think I was still in touch with him at the time I saw the pic, but I he seemed like someone who would be embarrassed and so I didn't bring to his attention. She was definitely old school and maybe it was an old submission they decided put in later, which has happened or she was stuck in the past. Like, what is even "central"? I know you will probably trip out on this @silentwssj, just look at all that! :shock:

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » December 14th, 2015, 5:08 am

Wow! That's cool Rudog! It was definitely written way back! I have never heard of "central" either! In my generation a lot of Homies got that Horseshoe tatoed on their arm or shoulder! I got big block letters VHS! That first generation are grandparents now! Lol!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 8th, 2016, 1:27 pm

What's the word on Capitol park? Are surenas still trying to roll thru? I haven't been around there in awhile, but shout out to Cricket and the rest of the locos.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 9th, 2016, 4:37 pm

Its hard to imagine anyone approaching CPL territory! Just to many Nortenos! I guess a good way of testing the waters is to send females though. They are much less likely to get dealt with than Males!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 9th, 2016, 7:44 pm

silentwssj wrote:Its hard to imagine anyone approaching CPL territory! Just to many Nortenos! I guess a good way of testing the waters is to send females though. They are much less likely to get dealt with than Males!
Yeah, well I think Cricket said it was Dobern on the other side of the freeway. At the same time he did say someone got ran out years ago on his side. I haven't been there in awhile and was wondering if they try to slide thru.. I know some of these so called surenos feel proud someone blind that lived in that hood got killed.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » February 9th, 2016, 10:29 pm

I still trip out on dobern being a Sureno area now! I used to know heavy hitters that lived back in there. That was over 25 years ago though. Even back then there were Surenos around, they just laid low and we're not much of a factor. There were some incidents though. Honestly, we were running them out left and right. I guess this younger generation lost that fire! I can't believe anyone would be proud of killing a blind person! The world is going crazy! Gangbanging is supposed to be about respect and honor. These youngsters don't have no pride!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » March 18th, 2016, 9:30 pm

silentwssj wrote:Its hard to imagine anyone approaching CPL territory! Just to many Nortenos! I guess a good way of testing the waters is to send females though. They are much less likely to get dealt with than Males!

Q-Vo what's up guys lol.... I haven't been on here in a minutes work has me up and down from Nor Cali to the Pacific Northwest. The Park is still active and alive 60 + yrs and going enemy's always roll thur at night get off spray there garbage and flee off before someone see's them and there goners!

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 18th, 2016, 9:32 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
Yeah, well I think Cricket said it was Dobern on the other side of the freeway. At the same time he did say someone got ran out years ago on his side. I haven't been there in awhile and was wondering if they try to slide thru.. I know some of these so called surenos feel proud someone blind that lived in that hood got killed.
Lil Moko was killed by cowards as of right now the whole area is on high alert.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 18th, 2016, 9:38 pm

silentwssj wrote:I still trip out on dobern being a Sureno area now! I used to know heavy hitters that lived back in there. That was over 25 years ago though. Even back then there were Surenos around, they just laid low and we're not much of a factor. There were some incidents though. Honestly, we were running them out left and right. I guess this younger generation lost that fire! I can't believe anyone would be proud of killing a blind person! The world is going crazy! Gangbanging is supposed to be about respect and honor. These youngsters don't have no pride!
I went to Lee Mathson and the whole area was Northerner held from the East Side Strangers to Creek Side Mob then only Southerners were from Poco Way, Virginia didn't exsits and SPV wasn't there this was in the mid to late 80's by the early 90's on when Norteno were fighting each from control they came into areas and began getting a hold on these communities.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 18th, 2016, 9:41 pm

The last time I was there various groups were wrting there stuff on ways like VTG,KVT,SPV,PW,and VML and the strange thing is SJPD blames Parqueros for the stuff going on if there would get there head out there asses and see's who provoking the situation.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by OGCricket » March 18th, 2016, 9:43 pm

:P I'll check this site every other day if you have question holla at me brothas.

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 19th, 2016, 8:11 am

Yall Nortenos heard of Angelino Heights? They right across the street from my hood.