NOR~CAL STREET GANGS II

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: NOR~CAL STREET GANGS II

Unread post by silentwssj » March 19th, 2016, 9:11 am

What's up cricket! It trips me out how that area has changed. As you know ready I was real close to BML's. All of their original members lived in the Dobern area or on San Antonio st! That area was big time Norteno! There were incidents back then though. I can think of a Sureno that lived in the neighborhood. There were incidents at the park by the church. Also where SPV is now. I am not going to get into any details. But just know that it was handled! Back then pocoway was their main spot. Also, the area where TLG is today. They were just starting out over there at that time.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » March 19th, 2016, 6:44 pm

OGCricket wrote::P I'll check this site every other day if you have question holla at me brothas.
WHATS UP WITH THE LIL HOMIES FROM SAN JO ACTING BLACK? WHAT DO THE VETERANOS THINK? WHY ARE A LOTTA NORTENOS SELF HATING & ACCEPTING OF HOMOSEXUALS?

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 19th, 2016, 7:13 pm

Nobody acts black in San Jo! That is a false stereotype! Homies from SJ are Brown and proud cholos to the fullest! Up in Oakland it is a little different. That city is mostly black so some behaviors rub off on the homies. I have done a lot of time with Oakland cats. They are down as fuck! They are still proud of being Mexican they just talk a little funny. You are a product of your environment. If you grow up around nothing but black folks how could you not pick up some of their mannerisms and accents? I guarantee you that there are some Surenos from Compton, and Watts that do the same. What makes you think that Nortenos accept Homosexuals? That is strictly against the rules! I have never in my life seen a Gay Norteno! Where are you from player made cholo? Have you ever been up North or even been around any Nortenos? Have you ever been to the pen? You have a lot of false opinions about us which makes me think you have never been anywhere. Real Surenos that are battle tested on the streets and in the penitentiary know what we are about. Only shit talkers who have never busted a grape say dumb shit like that!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 19th, 2016, 8:19 pm

VictoriousHTZ wrote:Yall Nortenos heard of Angelino Heights? They right across the street from my hood.
I have seen them mentioned here, having moved up north somewhere. I am sure you can find some talk about them, by searching the forum.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 19th, 2016, 8:26 pm

Well it's not as bad as Oakland, but some of that style did rub of on some people in SJ that aren't black. Pretty much agree with what you're saying n seeing what playermadecholo said, you would think he got his info from some shit talker. Anyway Silent, what's up with that trees picture you were talking about before?
silentwssj wrote:Nobody acts black in San Jo! That is a false stereotype! Homies from SJ are Brown and proud cholos to the fullest! Up in Oakland it is a little different. That city is mostly black so some behaviors rub off on the homies. I have done a lot of time with Oakland cats. They are down as fuck! They are still proud of being Mexican they just talk a little funny. You are a product of your environment. If you grow up around nothing but black folks how could you not pick up some of their mannerisms and accents? I guarantee you that there are some Surenos from Compton, and Watts that do the same. What makes you think that Nortenos accept Homosexuals? That is strictly against the rules! I have never in my life seen a Gay Norteno! Where are you from player made cholo? Have you ever been up North or even been around any Nortenos? Have you ever been to the pen? You have a lot of false opinions about us which makes me think you have never been anywhere. Real Surenos that are battle tested on the streets and in the penitentiary know what we are about. Only shit talkers who have never busted a grape say dumb shit like that!

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 20th, 2016, 7:55 am

@ victorious HTZ, I think Angelino Heights is up in Santa Rosa! I would start there in a search for information about them. @ Rudog, let me try to send you that picture on PM. I dont see any buttons to send it here. Going back to what I said yesterday. I have never personally been around any Nortenos that acted Black. I have been cellies with 2 from Oakland before. They didnt dress or act black at all. The only difference is they had a different way of talking. When I was in San Quentin they knew all the Black cats from Oakland because they grew up with them. They would pass by our cell and they would shout out whats up up "Folks" to them. Little things like that is what I mean by they talk a little different than the rest of us. One of them used to brag to me that they were boning a lot of Black girls on the streets. You dont hear much about that in the Norteno world. We love our beautiful Latin women in general. Hey to each their own though right! If you grew up around them you might be tempted to try some to. I once dated a beautiful girl that was from Nicaragua. She was half Black and half Misquito Native american from the jungles of east Nicaragua. Boy let me tell you she was fiery in the bedroom! She had a beautiful body and it was all good! People act like Nortenos walk around with their hair in corn rolls or something. Thats not the case at all. We back up the Blacks in prison. That is actually the root of this false rumor. In the joint we would clown on our own for listening to rap music. It was all about oldies! If Surenos want to go there then we can call them racist. In prison they run with the Whites! They are also known to ethnically cleanse their neighborhoods of Black folks! Personally, I dont think anyone would make the mistake of calling them "Self haters" or wanna be skin heads though! Only people that dont have a clue say things like that! As I said before real Surenos who have been to the Pen know what time it is with us. We might be outnumbered but we are not afraid to get down. We are just as proud of our heritage as they are. Nobody is taking in Homosexuals! To me that is simply gossip and rumors that people spread out of ignorance. Yes, we back up Blacks in prison. No, we dont act like them though. Yes, San Franciso is up North. No, that does not mean that we have gay Nortenos! I once took a trip to LA and walked Hollywood Blvd. I saw all kinds a gays and transsexuals walking around. Nobody would accuse Surenos in general of being gay because of it though. Peace out people!

VictoriousHTZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Lazy Angeles

Unread post by VictoriousHTZ » March 20th, 2016, 3:53 pm

Doesnt say much on them in these forums. Theres gays in every walks of life. Ive heard of a straight serial killer from one of the oldest chicano varrios here in the los. Its 2016, cut it.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by playermadecholo » March 20th, 2016, 6:25 pm

I DIDNT GET ANY INFO FROM A SHIT TALKER!!!!! IM JUST SAYING WHAT IVE SEEN. I SEE THAT NORTEÑOS ARE VERY ACCEPTING OF BULLDYKE LESBIANS. ONE EXAMPLE IS TWEETY FROM MODESTO. WHY? ITS WELL KNOWN THAT FOR THE MOST PART NORTEÑOS NOWADAYS ARE MAYATEROS!!!!! YES, THERE ARE SUREÑO MAYATEROS BUT THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT THERE ARE A LOT OF SOUTHERN RAZA KEEPING IT CHICANO. YES THEIR ARE HOMOSEXUALS IN EVERY VARRIO THROUGHOUT AZTLAN BUT THEIR IS A MORAL CODE IN THAT OPENLY HOMOSEXUAL MEN & WOMEN ARE NOT TOLERATED!!!!! ALSO IVE HEARD OF BLACKS DISSING NORTE CLAIMING THEYRE WEAK. YES NORTHERN RAZA IN PREDOMINANTLY RAZA AREAS STILL KEEP IT CHICANO BUT YOU WOULDNT KNOW THAT BY LOOKING AT THE PEOPLE WHO REPRESENT THE NORTE IN THE MUSIC/PUBLIC EYE.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » March 20th, 2016, 7:51 pm

I will say this women are treated differently. I have seen gay Nortenas. That kind of goes hand in hand with Gangbanging though. As far as dudes go no way. That's totally against the rules. I wouldn't look at music as a good indicator of how people act in real life. Both Nortenos and Surenos have songs out where they act Black. Tweet is just an artist. Yeah she is gay but she is a girl. To me that is non issue. As far as Nortenos being Mayateros that is not true. You will always find a few but overall it is not true. Your profile says houston. I would think if any group of Mexicans act Black it be around that area of the world. I like my music and I got to say all of the Hispanic artist from Texas look and Black. Have you ever lived up North or at last been around any Nortenos. If you had you would know that we are just as proud of our heritage as anyone else.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2016, 7:15 am

I agree with what you're saying silent, but I never really seen anyone trip on a chola 4 being lesbian. "Homegirls" in San Jo started fading away in the 90's, to where I don't think any good put them on after. Now somewhere else things might be different, but that's how it is in San Jo. WTF is up with words like "Mayatero"? Doesn't that sound a lot like Maya, something a lot of n's like to learn about? Just saying, I think that word sounds stupid.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2016, 7:27 am

Got*, damn I hate this new phone's spell check

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 29th, 2016, 10:51 am

<script type="text/javascript" charset="UTF-8" src="http://www.nbcbayarea.com/portableplaye ... "></script>[/video]
Don't know if the vid will post, but I read about what was said to be red on red crime today in the Mercury news and I looked up the homicide online. In the paper it said the victim was from Manteca, but I found out he was originally from Hayward. Anyway, I will post a link and then do a copy and paste right here:
http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/Tw ... 71321.html
Three suspects have been arrested in connection with the shooting of a 28-year-old man, who was killed outside a family celebration in San Leandro in May, police said.

San Leandro police, with the assistance of 100-plus law enforcement officials from Hayward, Union City and elsewhere, served search warrants at multiple Bay Area locations Monday. Officers were able to nab a trio, who, they said, targeted Dariel Arreola on May 15.

One of the suspects has been identified as Daniel Norberto Villareal, while the other two are minors — 14 and 16 years old respectively — and so have not been named, police said. The victim and suspects are affiliated with rival gangs.

"Two suspects came from behind him and shot him from behind, killing him nearly instantly," Lt. Robert McManus said.

Police received multiple reports of a shooting on the 13900 block of East 14th Street around 7:35 p.m. May 15. Responding officers found that a white minivan had rammed into a light pole near the intersection of 138th Avenue and also collided with an SUV as the suspects tried to get away.

Officers were directed to San Leandro’s Senior Community Center, where a private event was underway.

Officers found Arreola, suffering from gunshot wounds, on the walkway outside the building’s main entrance. Paramedics pronounced him dead at the scene.

According to police, Arreola had “close ties” to numerous East Bay cities, including Hayward, although the nature of those ties remains unknown.

Villareal, who was arrested in a San Jose apartment, is facing a murder charge, police said. One minor was taken into custody in Union City while the other surrendered to the San Leandro Police Department, police said.

"All members arrested in this case have gang enhancement charges that will be filed against them," McManus said.

An investigation is ongoing and the Alameda County District Attorney’s office is slated to review the case Wednesday and hand down official charges against the suspects.

When asked about why such a large number of police personnel helped with homicide investigation, McManus said: "We needed to be prepared to do this safely. We needed to be prepared to arrest the suspects and at the same time make sure our community was safe."

Published at 6:03 PM PDT on Jun 28, 2016

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by playermadecholo » June 30th, 2016, 1:10 pm

IT SEEMS LIKE NORTENOS REALLY ARE SELF-HATING. THERE ARE VERY FEW OF THEIR VARRIOS WITH "BROWN PRIDE" OR "MEXICAN" IN THEIR NAME. A LOT OF HOODS THAT USED -THOSE WORDS IN THE PAST CHANGED THEM.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 30th, 2016, 2:00 pm

playermadecholo wrote:IT SEEMS LIKE NORTENOS REALLY ARE SELF-HATING. THERE ARE VERY FEW OF THEIR VARRIOS WITH "BROWN PRIDE" OR "MEXICAN" IN THEIR NAME. A LOT OF HOODS THAT USED -THOSE WORDS IN THE PAST CHANGED THEM.
What hoods would that be? Can't think of any northern hoods with those names, that ended up changing them. How many varrios have "brown pride" and Mexican in their names regardless of affiliation? If it's surenos, those are most likely so called surenos who aren't even from Southern Cal.. I think 1 main reason northerners didn't like coming up with "brown pride" in their names, was cuzz of a movement that was more popular in the past, where some heads used to claim that they were "brown priders" and that movement wasn't supposed to be about sur or north. Also a lot of times Chicanos would use Chicano over Mexican and even tho banging varrios is or at least was supposed to be mainly a Chicano thing, you also have other Latinos down with the hoods at times and also other ethnicities who get down.

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » July 1st, 2016, 5:30 pm

That's exactly why Nortenos in general don't use "Brown Pride" in their names. It is a movement of its own and goes against the whole North-south conflict! Their was a hood in San Jose called BPN or brown pride Nortenos! A lot of Nortenos have Brown Pride tattoes as well. It's just that making that the name of your gang takes away from the whole Norteno thing! Nortenos think of Surenos as being in the White man's corner! They after all back up Whites in prison! Nortenos back up various minorities!

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by playermadecholo » July 8th, 2016, 1:51 pm

silentwssj wrote:That's exactly why Nortenos in general don't use "Brown Pride" in their names. It is a movement of its own and goes against the whole North-south conflict! Their was a hood in San Jose called BPN or brown pride Nortenos! A lot of Nortenos have Brown Pride tattoes as well. It's just that making that the name of your gang takes away from the whole Norteno thing! Nortenos think of Surenos as being in the White man's corner! They after all back up Whites in prison! Nortenos back up various minorities!
IS BPN STILL AROUND IN SAN JO?

Madnesssj
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Madnesssj » July 10th, 2016, 9:34 am

Why are we not talking about the Gang/Racial War happening in San Jo right now? My profile may say new, But I've been reading SG for years. I have a 584*** Y.A. # and a early J#, so I've been around. Discharged in 03' and never looked back. But still being connected to the streets, I've noticed that there's been a lot of Northeners killing blacks in the last 10yrs, specifically in Merced,Modesto and San Jo. Wtf is going on?

Madnesssj
What city do you live in now?: San Jose

Unread post by Madnesssj » August 19th, 2016, 6:33 am

No responses, huh? Lol

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 1st, 2016, 2:33 pm

Never heard of racial war between Northerners n blacks in Merced, Modesto or San Jose. I have heard of little conflicts in San Jose n I think I may have heard of something between northerners n blacks in Merced, but never heard of an actual racial war in any of those towns.

On another note, I have been helping a little with the gang map here n there. I will let it be known when I think it's almost complete n if anyone would like to add or fix something on it. Also I remember someone thought it was impressive to see a picture of F-14 banging north in the 80's, but I actually found something more trippy and that's when some were still banging north in the 90's, right here:

DiegoDog
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: NorCal

Unread post by DiegoDog » October 4th, 2016, 8:36 pm

The Norte looks photoshopped to me.

In the 90's there were still a lot of old school F-14ers who didn't bang Bulldog.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 7th, 2016, 2:37 pm

The norte doesn't look Photoshoped. It's a photograph with norte scribed in. That's how letters would look on a photograph, if you took something like the end of a paper clip and scribed in letters on it

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » October 7th, 2016, 3:38 pm

I looked over the map today and came across a video of SJG, where they represented some streets. How sure are we on the mapping? The video right here:

Also came across an old school Palmas jacket. Looks like the Pirates colors are pretty much their hood colors, tho they fly the same colors all n's from ESSJ do.
Attachments
IMG_0224.JPG
IMG_0224.JPG (44.41 KiB) Viewed 43432 times

silentwssj
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by silentwssj » October 9th, 2016, 7:21 am

Hey there! I just peeped in real quick. I have been working crazy hours with no break in sight, so I have my participation on this sight slip. Anyhow, @madness, I have no knowledge of black on brown violence occuring. I left CA over a decade ago though. When I was there it was all good. @ rudog, nice video. The streets ticked by awfully fast. J was the mapper of the Northside. I couldn't give you an honest answer. I know the Westside in detail but that's it! As far as that picture of Bulldogs goes it looks scribed to me! Nice fund by the way! Anyhow, just thought I would pop in real quick.

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » October 24th, 2016, 4:25 pm

cmv.jpg
cmv.jpg (31.69 KiB) Viewed 43290 times

OGCricket
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: S-CP-HOOD-J

Unread post by OGCricket » October 24th, 2016, 4:26 pm

Was giving me to save by my Tio Oso before he passed on.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 18th, 2016, 4:22 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:I looked over the map today and came across a video of SJG, where they represented some streets. How sure are we on the mapping?
The boundaries I drew up of the area is a rough estimation. the thing I was considering was keeping the map clean, I'm pretty sure SJG and JSP overlap on some streets, but if I push the SJG boundary further west it'll take too much of the JSP area away and look sloppy.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » November 19th, 2016, 9:03 am

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:I looked over the map today and came across a video of SJG, where they represented some streets. How sure are we on the mapping?
The boundaries I drew up of the area is a rough estimation. the thing I was considering was keeping the map clean, I'm pretty sure SJG and JSP overlap on some streets, but if I push the SJG boundary further west it'll take too much of the JSP area away and look sloppy.
That's what I was wondering, thanks.

@ogcricket - that's a nice addition to the thread. Care to add what's been going on around Capitol park? I heard of some shootings from this year.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » November 19th, 2016, 8:23 pm

Can I edit the map or do I need permissions now? I looked it over a bit and I'm considering tweaking it a bit.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » November 20th, 2016, 8:52 am

~J~ wrote:Can I edit the map or do I need permissions now? I looked it over a bit and I'm considering tweaking it a bit.
Have you tried doing it? Go ahead and see, then let us know.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » May 16th, 2017, 7:27 pm

The b-boys thing is no more, like I figured before. Wanted to work on the map some more, but Silent has gone MIA. Found something interesting, peep it:
I remember hearing DGF was some n's n b's hooked up. When I see this, it makes me think it was Varrio South Hayward n South Hayward Piru. That would make sense.

bumperjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Hawaii
What city do you live in now?: Honalulu

Unread post by bumperjack » May 20th, 2017, 6:35 pm

Silent is MIA, to bad he was full of knowledge. Good homie from San Jo.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » June 9th, 2017, 11:15 pm

Rudog wrote:Wanted to work on the map some more, but Silent has gone MIA.
Last I checked one of the SJ gang map links was invalid but I recall there was another map?