Barefoot Pookie 2007

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Montreal

Barefoot Pookie 2007

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 16th, 2017, 11:20 pm

https://youtu.be/Nx3NTxUn0C4

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Re: Barefoot Pookie 2007

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2017, 8:50 am

thanks kev im on it ....pffffff ....its some heavy history u got there

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2017, 8:55 am

i have to watch it again the guy break it down like it was the 108 st insane paybacc part ....ouah !!! insane came out of paybacc ?? the story about shot guns ooouah !!!! this guy also needs 1000 interviews

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2017, 8:59 am

also the sportman part..the saint andrew part ....ahahaha

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2017, 9:03 am

now hearing his story its clear westside joined after inglewood and compton crips who have members from freemont were everything started i dont remember with who i had that argument

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 17th, 2017, 10:28 am

There's lots of debate as to who came first Compton or west side.

A lot of people's memory is cloudy but Mr X from NBC in the 100s moved to NBC in Compton and joined the Grandees he should be able to explain it well.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 17th, 2017, 8:27 pm

ouah yes ...thats bigg ..now let me put a bet .not too big lol it may influence next interviews lolol ..just if you listen carefully with pookie version... their meeting with ray came after their beef with ray cuzz founder of inglewwod crips well thats a proof to me ...actually i did spoke with an og long time ago that did break it down how it was in freemont and he was mentioning inglewood and compton people inside of their original circle in freemont the baby avenue cribs era from the cradle to the grave was the first moto they was crib first ...actually that little knowledge i had would also need confirmation that guy was tellin me they wasnt deep in the begining and on the original 10 there was compton people and inglewood.... from compton i know mac thomas was original crib even if that inner circle have west side people the west side 100's joining in it must be after compton crips and inglewood crips but ....but that point is to be cleared ...

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 18th, 2017, 11:20 pm

Inglewood was the second to join the Crips.

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 18th, 2017, 11:21 pm

AllhoodPublications wrote:Inglewood was the second to join the Crips.
East Side 1st
Inglewood 2nd

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 1:18 am

compton 3rd 100's 4th ...i bet on that

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by Swanto » January 19th, 2017, 2:12 am

Nah Westside Crips was before Compton Crips.

Technically the gang Raymond started at Freemont was the Baby Avenue Cribs not Crips.Kids from all over the city was part of Baby Avenues.But it wasnt Crip in name yet.

The Original Avenues was started by the Munson's.
Kitchen Crip or Compton Avenue Crip today.

But Cripping came later & even the Blue Bandana started on the Westside for those that don't know.

There's alot of bad talk on Tookie from niggas out the 60's because Tookie original W/S headquarters is what is now Eight Tray Gangsta turf today.They say shit like Tookie was out in Compton instead of the Westside but that was because he was running a boys home.

Of course he eventually left Compton & came back to the Westside & even brought the Hoovers & Harlems into the Crip Umbrella.

Raymond hooked up with the Piru St boys & eventually they was Piru st Crips for a few months until Mac broke the Alliance.

Mac Thomas originally came out the area that is now 118 Eastcoast Crips on the Eastside

Inglewood Crips wasn't really established as Inglewood Crips because it was basically Raymond E/S homies that moved to Inglewood.

It wasnt a set of Inglewood niggas claiming Crip like how it was on the Eastside.

That's how the 1st gangs to war with the Crips was the Inglewood Chain gang ( Inglewood Families )
Westside Crips at St Andrews was their nemesis.

L.A Brims ( Harvard Park Brims )
1st Blood ever killed by a Crip was from Brims and that's what kicked off the Blood Alliance.Meeting at Manual arts & Piru St.

Figueroa Boys ( Defunct /Joined the Denver Lanes )

Centinela Park in Inglewood also used to be a Crip park

Crip order
Baby Avenue Cribs on the E/S
Smacks & Al capones on the W/S
No Compton Crips Yet
When it officially became Crip it was
The Eastside & Westside Crips
Inglewood Crips = Technically W/S but it was E/S niggas.
Compton Crips led my Mac Thomas & Duck

First to break off into Crip sets
43rd St Crips
Avalon Crips
106th St Crips

AllhoodPublications
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by AllhoodPublications » January 19th, 2017, 9:57 am

The bad talk is because Tookie was a bully and it never worked in the 60s. He didn't get away with it.

Piru Street was never a Crip gang. AC Moses aka Bobalouie was an original east side Crip, he moved to Piru Street so he would say Piru Street Crips but the others didn't go by that title.When they hooked up with Raymond, Mack Thomas told him they wasn't cool. Lorenzo Benton, Tam, Puddin never claimed Piru Crips.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 19th, 2017, 11:05 am

AllhoodPublications wrote:The bad talk is because Tookie was a bully and it never worked in the 60s. He didn't get away with it.

Piru Street was never a Crip gang. AC Moses aka Bobalouie was an original east side Crip, he moved to Piru Street so he would say Piru Street Crips but the others didn't go by that title.When they hooked up with Raymond, Mack Thomas told him they wasn't cool. Lorenzo Benton, Tam, Puddin never claimed Piru Crips.
Well technically it wasn't 60's yet,It was still Westside Crip and he was the nigga with the biggest rep on the W/S.

60's also tried to stab Tookie in jail over a snitch so like i said it comes down to how the 83's embraced him.
83's even had Tookie funeral in they turf.

Now the Piru Crip shit was so short lived of course Pudding and others didn't claim it.But it was a short lived Alliance at one time.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 6:58 pm

twisting up shit so it fits your vision but reality isnt like that...reality east side 1st than inglewood and compton basicelly compton crips was crippin while yaal still smackin' hard how u gona come up in here and say smacks bang crip before inglewood after that interview knowing your og stated in front of the cam ...he said they beefed with inglewood crips while being smack ...sound like another 9 11 to me ...chale peace i dont even wanna debate ...with all due respect its ridiculous ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 7:00 pm

i aint pro cpt or whatever ...im not bangin anything from your country ...im not a chear leader im just listening to the interview ....the guy facin the camera sayin the oposite shit u try to twist ...

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 7:12 pm

that part ....piru street crips .cuzz sayin ..all that spiderman shit aint even proving who crip first ...that interview with pookie ..proved one fact 1st east side and who ever after it was inglewood before smack now as i said i knew a person who knew all that first hand and he say cc and inglewood came out first ...your statement is non sense in the east side it all came out of freemont and in that school there was compton student ...u stated :''Inglewood Crips wasn't really established as Inglewood Crips because it was basically Raymond E/S homies that moved to Inglewood.

It wasnt a set of Inglewood niggas claiming Crip like how it was on the Eastside.''it wasntniggas claimin crip like in the east side lolol??what were they suedish or danish maybe russians maybe putine behind that shit too??? and who is u ??? you was there ???u knew them ??the question is who is you because to say such thing you must be first hand experienced...no ??? to tell us u knew how it went down in inglewood u was there ??? why u dont make an interview than

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 7:24 pm

'''Mac Thomas originally came out the area that is now 118 Eastcoast Crips on the Eastside''lolol what make you say that ??? i skipped that part ... are u sure of what u are writting ...mad dog interview make u say that ?? or is it first handed ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 19th, 2017, 7:27 pm

because to me its totally innacurate were did u get that info from ???do you know compton crip territory ????u think its 118 just because of an interview that was all over the net ...but grandee is WAAAAY BIGGER AND MAC ACTUALLY DIDNT LIVE WERE U SAY HE DID ...so i ask is it first handed do you have proof of that ???who is you were are the facts baccin your messages

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 12:24 am

bgcasper wrote:now hearing his story its clear westside joined after inglewood and compton crips who have members from freemont were everything started i dont remember with who i had that argument
Where are you getting your info from ?

He clearly said Westside Crips was established in 1971.
Inglewood Crips came after Eastside Crips and than came the Compton Crips in 1972.

You turn every thread into a Compton vs L.A thing like you jealous of South Central or something.

I keep telling you South Central is where it started.
Even before Cripping started the Westside had gangs like the Gladiators,Hoover Groovers,Van ness Park Boys & even the Blood Alley Gang who started the W/S 20 Bloods

People from the Eastside & Westside would move to each other's part of town so it was a mix of kids at Freemont from the Eastside & Westside when it popped off.

Compton was there in the beginning also but it started on the E/S & W/S first.

He even said the 1st Crips rival was the Brims.
How many times have i said that ?

L.A Brims,Chain gang & Figueroa Boys was fighting the Crips long before the Piru's.

I think you got some sort of inferior complex when it comes to L.A

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » January 20th, 2017, 12:38 am

Swantos, where did you grow up at?

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 1:49 am

\.u contradict pookie version .. 8 mn in shorty the gladiator he is sayn the same as i been sayin in this forum for a decade ..in those days east side wer harder and they consider watts and compton east side since those city had members og crib wich ws sc didnt have ... now who is you ??may be you a rep and u know better than pookie and shorty if thats the case dont waste your time on here arguing with a french diving instructor lololol do your video loc let us know how south central west side was second to crip ....

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 1:50 am

xxx wrote:Swantos, where did you grow up at?
Crenshaw & King

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 1:54 am

no no dont you also twist that up i aint no compton fan but i love truth ...and i will not argue with you ...ignore me ....ill do the same no need to go back and forth peace

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 1:58 am

bgcasper wrote:\.u contradict pookie version .. 8 mn in shorty the gladiator he is sayn the same as i been sayin in this forum for a decade ..in those days east side wer harder and they consider watts and compton east side since those city had members og crib wich ws sc didnt have ... now who is you ??may be you a rep and u know better than pookie and shorty if thats the case dont waste your time on here arguing with a french diving instructor lololol do your video loc let us know how south central west side was second to crip ....
Do you watch videos on YouTube and come back with animosity towards the Westside ?

Gladiators was also a Westside gang so where is all this South Central hate coming from ?

So your from France but you repping Compton ?

I never disagreed on the Eastside starting it,But i said Westside had gangs before Cripping ever came about.
The Crip walk & Blue Bandana started on the W/S.
It was the Hoovers that got all this shit fucked up.

You got your history twisted little homie.

When Compton was still majority white niggas in South Central was already banging in the 1950's fool.

You keep trying to make this a L.A vs Compton thing,
Someone from L.A fuck yo wife or something ?

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 2:03 am

bgcasper wrote:\.u contradict pookie version .. 8 mn in shorty the gladiator he is sayn the same as i been sayin in this forum for a decade ..in those days east side wer harder and they consider watts and compton east side since those city had members og crib wich ws sc didnt have ... now who is you ??may be you a rep and u know better than pookie and shorty if thats the case dont waste your time on here arguing with a french diving instructor lololol do your video loc let us know how south central west side was second to crip ....
How the fuck is Compton the Eastside ?

He basically trying to say everything east of Broadway isn't considered Westside.Watts is Eastside fa sho but Compton is it's own city with E/S & W/S areas as well.

Raymond got Watts & Compton on board under Eastside Crips in South Central.

Tookie held down the West and pushed it as far as Venice beach.

Compton got its own unique gang history but you keep acting like you got a problem with the W/S like it's a Compton vs L.A thing

You probably autistic because something not right with you.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 2:05 am

and u stated mac thomas was from 118? u aint knowin...now all that there was gang in sc l.a is hilarious u sound strange ...u dont get it ..u throw names like ducc in grandees while actually he was a busnessman of compton u dont get it ...west side compton just under watts was considered east side south central ..cpt watts had gangs before crips and bloods same same ....

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 2:06 am

noo i have no problem u aint hearing what they sayin in those intervie they speak english no ???

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 2:08 am

dont get personnal ...u say cippin went like that 1st east side 2nd west side ...i dont agree ...1st east side 2nd cpt inglewood 3rd smacks

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 2:10 am

last point i aint little and i aint your homie ...i probably way older than u

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 2:21 am

It always been a Eastside/Westside thing.
Whether it's football games,Car Clubs or fighting.

Who's the hardest type shit.Eastside niggas thought the Westside was weak but they found out the hard way.

Even today,The biggest gangs is located on the W/S with the most influence as well.

W/S biggest gangs
RSC
Hoovers
W/S 18st
R100's
R20's
Bps Jungles
R40's
Harlem 30's
Brims as a whole ( 62,59,Vng's,FTB,Bps are Brims too )
Denver Lanes in L.A ( Plus Lanes In Pasadena )

Inglewood is technically the Westside as well
Families

the 60 vs 83 is the biggest gang beef by far and has influence on sets in the Eastside,Long beach,Gardena,
West L.A & the Valley

Even the Suwoop Blood Call was started by the Brims
Learn about the Westside before you keep speaking.

Swanto
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Swanto » January 20th, 2017, 2:31 am

bgcasper wrote:dont get personnal ...u say cippin went like that 1st east side 2nd west side ...i dont agree ...1st east side 2nd cpt inglewood 3rd smacks
Nigga you not even from out here !!!

You get all your info from Youtube videos !!!

Westside had gangs before Cripping as well so what you saying ?

And the Eastside is still South Central L.A,It's not Compton or nowhere near Compton.

Stop acting like a female caught in your feelings over the truth.Barefoot pookie never said Compton came before the Westside Crips so where are you getting that from ?

Use common sense lil nigga !!! The E/S & W/S is separated by 1 street so why would Cripping start on the Eastside and touch Compton next ?

I told you it was Westside niggas going to Freemont as well.Up there robbing shit too.Compton niggas was there too but in terms of Crip niggas in charge,

Raymond Washington > Eastside Crip
Tookie Williams > Westside Crips

Those 2 niggas had the most influence for the Crips period.Who you think turned Mac Thomas to a Crip ?

How do you think the Piru's was affliated with the Crips for a few months ? Raymond was out in Compton turning niggas into Crips fool.

I see you not too bright !

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by bgcasper » January 20th, 2017, 4:15 am

not too bright ..lol l ''notice i dont involve your mother in it '' ...lol whos stupid here ?u dont seems to get it ???dont wanna piss contest first is mac from 118 answer ???? what makes u say all that ?? ...hop off ...the debate was not about gang in general its was about who crip first ..1st east side 2nd its not smack its not crenshaw and king its not west side south central sorry now get over it sticc to that topic dont bring up gladiators and all that bull ...