What went wrong with Mexican & Black unity

Discuss general Black gangs in Los Angeles County which include Bloods, Crips, Hustlers, Crews and Independent groups in Los Angeles County here.
Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

What went wrong with Mexican & Black unity

Unread post by Kritter1959 » February 4th, 2017, 9:50 am

Growing up in the 80's...every Black set had a Mexican set that shared turf with eachother and racism amongst both races was rare. Nowadays, every Brown & Black set that was tight eventually became rivals. For example, F13/ECC, A.T.F./CV70's, FTP/TFLATS and the list goes on. From my understanding, when LaEme (The Mexican Mafia ordered the majority of Southern California gangs to full under one umbrella (S/S) in when they started becoming more racist towards Blacks. Some say that the reason is because of the F13 & ECC situation or that Black People used to take advantage of Mexicans period. I believe that when more Mexicans from Mexico started comin' over (especially with "The guest workers program") all the Southern Chicanos started identifying themselves with being Mexican instead of "Chicano". This was all done by design. The government allowed this to happen for them to outnumber the Blacks because we don't have any allegiance to Africa like The Eses have tied to Mexico. Another thing is that genetically, Black People are stronger than any other race on the planet, which is another reason why all other races use weapons against Black People in prison. What's y'alls opinion?

Kritter1959
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: What went wrong with Mexican & Black unity

Unread post by Kritter1959 » February 4th, 2017, 9:51 am

Kritter1959 wrote:Growing up in the 80's...every Black set had a Mexican set that shared turf with eachother and racism amongst both races was rare. Nowadays, every Brown & Black set that was tight eventually became rivals. For example, F13/ECC, A.T.F./CV70's, FTP/TFLATS and the list goes on. From my understanding, when LaEme (The Mexican Mafia) ordered the majority of Southern California gangs to full under one umbrella (S/S) in when they started becoming more racist towards Blacks. Some say that the reason is because of the F13 & ECC situation or that Black People used to take advantage of Mexicans period. I believe that when more Mexicans from Mexico started comin' over (especially with "The guest workers program") all the Southern Chicanos started identifying themselves with being Mexican instead of "Chicano". This was all done by design. The government allowed this to happen for them to outnumber the Blacks because we don't have any allegiance to Africa like The Eses have tied to Mexico. Another thing is that genetically, Black People are stronger than any other race on the planet, which is another reason why all other races use weapons against Black People in prison. What's y'alls opinion?

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » February 5th, 2017, 6:13 am

The first part of your writings may be true. But I will add 92's riot in LA.
The last part about, us, Black people being stronger is challenging... To say the least.
I'm all for the RedBlack&Green movement, but I can't say that we're superior to anyone, nor inferior for that matter.
Many erased our true History, that why I can't stand what many "others" can/could say about "us".
I'm pro-black but a Black supremacist.
Anyway, for the matter of gang-banging, I think black people should leave the "illegal" and make it "legal" like the Italians, Chineses, or Jews did.
Even at its heights, all these crack eras were nothing more than money laundering by the hands of Black drug-dealers.
C.I.A supplies drugs to black gangs. Black kingpins waste money like crazy, buying stupid and flashy stuff, some may have invested wisely !? But the bulk of the drug money came back in the hands of institutional criminals : attorneys, banks, car dealers and fucks.
Some Blacks, in this game, have been used on purpose, they were the washing machine.
Ahora/now they are getting dumped/back stabbed by their former "back-ups" = C.I.A suppliers/lawyers and Chicano 13 gangs.
Nothing like confidence in this game. It's not fair, but it was written !
Peace/Salaam

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 5th, 2017, 9:45 am

My theory is that Mexicans waited until they began outnumbering Blacks to perpetuate their racism and ethnic cleansing tactics against Blacks.

In the 80s, the Black population in South Central was still larger than the Latino population.

If you notice, anti-Black racism is at its greatest in areas where it is overwhelmingly Hispanic with very few Blacks. Those are places like East LA, Azusa, Highland Park, Hawaiian Gardens, etc.

In these places we've seen firebombings of Black homes & apartments and assaults and murders on random Black people who don't even bang.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 5th, 2017, 9:49 am

I will add that I grew up in School Yard Crip hood, and they shared the same hood with 18th Street peacefully. Friendships likely existed between various members of each gang.

More than likely it's because 18th Street and SYC shared a common enemy with Rollin 20s & BPS City.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » February 6th, 2017, 11:20 am

From what I read, and learned, the argument about numbers of Mexicans Vs numbers of A.A might be true in some rare cases. But like Many on here have said it, The 13's gangs on the NK tip are mostly in area without many A.A to begin with.
After the riots, gangs in those areas were told to not tolerate any black moving in, it should have applied to gangbangers but those stoopids thought anything "moreno o negro" would fit the bill.
On the flip side there were some gangs in black areas that started repping hard the N.K tip like some C.V and that bought them fame (even around "mayates", we are "firme") then you have the ECC-Firenze beef (I like the Italian spelling), and 18th/BPS even. Like many said, the last one is not primarily racial, but has definitely racist undertones to say it mildly.
I said earlier, black youth should move to a higher level and quit that gang shit.
Stop being the puppets and be the "Architects"!
It will be interesting to see what is happening in Chicago, as numbers of mexicans soar and those of Blacks dwindle.
I could get some infos from a childhood friend that goes around the windy city from time to time.
Peace Black unity Black love
Salaam

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » February 6th, 2017, 11:23 am

From what I read, and learned, the argument about numbers of Mexicans Vs numbers of A.A might be true in some rare cases. But like Many on here have said it, The 13's gangs on the NK tip are mostly in area without many A.A to begin with.
After the riots, gangs in those areas were told to not tolerate any black moving in, it should have applied to gangbangers but those stoopids thought anything "moreno o negro" would fit the bill.
On the flip side there were some gangs in black areas that started repping hard the N.K tip like some C.V and that bought them fame (even around "mayates", we are "firme") then you have the ECC-Firenze beef (I like the Italian spelling), and 18th/BPS even. Like many said, the last one is not primarily racial, but has definitely racist undertones to say it mildly.
I said earlier, black youth should move to a higher level and quit that gang shit.
Stop being the puppets and be the "Architects"!
It will be interesting to see what is happening in Chicago, as numbers of mexicans soar and those of Blacks dwindle.
I could get some infos from a childhood friend that goes around the windy city from time to time.
Still Rep that RedBlack&Green (Remember the X-Clan sissy)
Salaam

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » February 6th, 2017, 9:27 pm

alsheikh971 wrote:From what I read, and learned, the argument about numbers of Mexicans Vs numbers of A.A might be true in some rare cases. But like Many on here have said it, The 13's gangs on the NK tip are mostly in area without many A.A to begin with.
Was that linked to the Riots directly? I'm curious as to why the Riots would serve as a catalyst to Black & Brown tension. I remember that one Mexican dude was beat down by Blacks during the riots... I forget his name. He was like the Mexican Reginald Denny.

alsheikh971 wrote:On the flip side there were some gangs in black areas that started repping hard the N.K tip like some C.V and that bought them fame (even around "mayates", we are "firme")
That's the thing, Compton is no longer predominantly Black. It hasn't been predominantly Black since the early 90s. Latinos have outnumbered Blacks since. Which is why a lot of CV sets target Blacks even though they didn't in the 80s when Blacks were the dominant race in Compton.
alsheikh971 wrote:then you have the ECC-Firenze beef (I like the Italian spelling), and 18th/BPS even. Like many said, the last one is not primarily racial, but has definitely racist undertones to say it mildly.
The area of ECC-Florence has seen demographic shifts to now being predominantly Hispanic. Again, Mexicans get bold and start being racist towards Blacks when they start outnumbering Blacks.

For instance, there is a small Mexican population in Atlanta. We know Atlanta is a predominantly Black city and Blacks greatly outnumber Mexicans there. We don't see any Mexican ethnic-cleansing on Blacks there. But let the Mexicans outnumber Blacks in the ATL and you will start to see it.

alsheikh971 wrote:It will be interesting to see what is happening in Chicago, as numbers of mexicans soar and those of Blacks dwindle.
I don't know what the Mexican population is like in Chicago, but from what I last checked, Blacks still significantly outnumber Mexicans there (not as much as in Atlanta though).

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

sians are doing the same

Unread post by alsheikh971 » February 7th, 2017, 10:52 am

Mind you, I read somewhere that some hispanics (don't know if they were mexicans) weren't so nice to black people in the outter suburbs of ATL, around Hall county (lots of poultry or agricultural stuffs).
I don't know, as I'm an outta states dude, but Hispanics are nor more or less African Americans than White people.
They just just trying to fit in, and by this process they dump, discriminate against Blacks, many Asians are doing the same.
I do know that people from the Caribbean or Africa are doing the same to AA.
They just don't want to be the "last" as Blacks or Natives are seen. Heck, sometimes Natives are Fashion.
Too many ethnicities have been bred to despise anything Black, Fuck them or sort of ...
Salaam to those with good willings

LakotaSioux
What city do you live in now?: LA

Re: sians are doing the same

Unread post by LakotaSioux » February 7th, 2017, 10:31 pm

alsheikh971 wrote:Mind you, I read somewhere that some hispanics (don't know if they were mexicans) weren't so nice to black people in the outter suburbs of ATL, around Hall county (lots of poultry or agricultural stuffs).
I don't know, as I'm an outta states dude, but Hispanics are nor more or less African Americans than White people.
They just just trying to fit in, and by this process they dump, discriminate against Blacks, many Asians are doing the same.
I do know that people from the Caribbean or Africa are doing the same to AA.
They just don't want to be the "last" as Blacks or Natives are seen. Heck, sometimes Natives are Fashion.
Too many ethnicities have been bred to despise anything Black, Fuck them or sort of ...
Salaam to those with good willings
Ive noticed a lot of blacks hate other blacks. For example a lot of blacks from Africa, Somalia, Dominican Republic ect dont like African American blacks. Probably due to blacks in America always being depicted in a negative way.
Blacks are bred to hate other blacks as well. For example Blacks in Dominican Republic dont even like identifying as black and hate Hatian blacks. I read an article before about guy in the Dominican Republic was told by his mother to never marry a black women....even though his own father was black.
Blacks in Dominican Republic are very very confused. They have very dark skin yet claim to be "white" and hate blacks.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » February 8th, 2017, 2:34 pm

There is no such thing as unity based on skin color. Think about it, there also is no such thing as white unity. Being united based on skin color is a thing that doesnt exist. People are individuals and will always have their own ideas, convictions and ideologies.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » February 11th, 2017, 7:12 am

Sentenza said it better than us.
Fellow Lakota, hit the nail with Dominicans. Indeed, with Haitians, Dominicans act like certain arab muslims and israel jews. Dominicans despise more Haitians than the other way.
The way, some dominicans treat A.A or Haitians is caused by the way some were raised.
Read about Trujillo, their dictator from the 30's to the 60's. He managed to kill 30,000 Haitian blacks !!!
Some kind of genocide, but hey, random nigg.rs (sarcasm)
Trujillo didn't want them to "blacken" Santo domingo
To separate Haitians from Dominicans there was the "Perejil", or parsley, test !
The way you spelled this word could get your head cut off. Trujillo, Silly fuck, was kind of hitler fan !
From the beginning, you clearly understand, that you cannot spot a Haitian from a Dominican. Pfff 30,000 human beings
Generally speaking, Dominican have more european/taïno (like P.R like to say) features, but at random you cannot spot one from the other.
I knew people from both side of Hispanola, and respected them all. It never was a question of shades
On the American continent, most everybody is mixed, some lean more european, others african or native.
it should not be a big deal. In my own family, we have every thing from snow flake to jet black.
I could go in any Major cities fn the continent (save El salvador, Argentina and Chile). No one would bat an eye
The one inside brackets were known to be anti blacks (Salvador forbade Negros entering their soil-Argentina sent all the black males in the army to get killed- Chile used to pride itself as a No Negro country).
Back to the topic, there are some Mexicans that hate Blacks and vice-versa.
Put it at the gang level (because of prison politics), with weapons => Murders with racist motivations.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Sentenza » February 11th, 2017, 12:42 pm

alsheikh971 wrote:Sentenza said it better than us.
Fellow Lakota, hit the nail with Dominicans. Indeed, with Haitians, Dominicans act like certain arab muslims and israel jews. Dominicans despise more Haitians than the other way.
The way, some dominicans treat A.A or Haitians is caused by the way some were raised.
Read about Trujillo, their dictator from the 30's to the 60's. He managed to kill 30,000 Haitian blacks !!!
Some kind of genocide, but hey, random nigg.rs (sarcasm)
Trujillo didn't want them to "blacken" Santo domingo
To separate Haitians from Dominicans there was the "Perejil", or parsley, test !
The way you spelled this word could get your head cut off. Trujillo, Silly fuck, was kind of hitler fan !
From the beginning, you clearly understand, that you cannot spot a Haitian from a Dominican. Pfff 30,000 human beings
Generally speaking, Dominican have more european/taïno (like P.R like to say) features, but at random you cannot spot one from the other.
I knew people from both side of Hispanola, and respected them all. It never was a question of shades
On the American continent, most everybody is mixed, some lean more european, others african or native.
it should not be a big deal. In my own family, we have every thing from snow flake to jet black.
I could go in any Major cities fn the continent (save El salvador, Argentina and Chile). No one would bat an eye
The one inside brackets were known to be anti blacks (Salvador forbade Negros entering their soil-Argentina sent all the black males in the army to get killed- Chile used to pride itself as a No Negro country).
Back to the topic, there are some Mexicans that hate Blacks and vice-versa.
Put it at the gang level (because of prison politics), with weapons => Murders with racist motivations.
I have always wondered what the issue between the Dominican Republic and Haiti was.
alsheikh971 wrote: Back to the topic, there are some Mexicans that hate Blacks and vice-versa.
Its learned behaviour. Racism is taught. Children or infants do not care at all about race.
In my eyes there are three types of racists.
Stupid/ignorant/uneducated people who dont know much about matters of race, politics etc. The average rank and file idiot.
Then there are the lunatics and crazy people with mental disorders and pent up issues who hate others because they project their issues on others.
And then there are the evil ones who know what they are doing and who do it for personal gain, power, status etc. The leaders and manipulators, who manipulate the rank and file idiots.
You have all those three categories in all nations, cultures, people, colors of skin.
I will never put color of skin over character when it comes to whom i choose to align myself with. That is just retarded.
But since you also have people who dislike other people for other things apart from race, like religion, ideology etc. there will never be unity among any kind of people based on color of skin.
And alot of the times racism is the pretext for a power struggle. Europeans invented all that race stuff, which isnt based in science at all, because they needed a justification to keep slaves.
People in higher echelons of society cling to racism, because they dont want to share with the have nots and they want a justification for social injustice. If the guy at the bottom of the totem pole is a racially inferior idiot in your eyes, then you dont have to feel bad about exploiting him and treating him like shit.
That is the case a lot for central and south american societies and their racism towards native americans, which is pretty persistant from what i heard.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Re: sians are doing the same

Unread post by Sentenza » February 11th, 2017, 12:46 pm

LakotaSioux wrote: Ive noticed a lot of blacks hate other blacks. For example a lot of blacks from Africa, Somalia, Dominican Republic ect dont like African American blacks. Probably due to blacks in America always being depicted in a negative way.
That is very true and supports my point. Alot of them dont see them as black "brothers" but as Americans. To them it doesnt matter if its a black, white or asian American, they are all the same to them. And in some parts of the world Americans are strongly disliked.

alexalonso
Founder
Founder

Unread post by alexalonso » February 12th, 2017, 3:44 pm

Kritter1959 wrote:Growing up in the 80's...every Black set had a Mexican set that shared turf with eachother and racism amongst both races was rare. Nowadays, every Brown & Black set that was tight eventually became rivals. For example, F13/ECC, A.T.F./CV70's, FTP/TFLATS and the list goes on. From my understanding, when LaEme (The Mexican Mafia ordered the majority of Southern California gangs to full under one umbrella (S/S) in when they started becoming more racist towards Blacks. Some say that the reason is because of the F13 & ECC situation or that Black People used to take advantage of Mexicans period. I believe that when more Mexicans from Mexico started comin' over (especially with "The guest workers program") all the Southern Chicanos started identifying themselves with being Mexican instead of "Chicano". This was all done by design. The government allowed this to happen for them to outnumber the Blacks because we don't have any allegiance to Africa like The Eses have tied to Mexico. Another thing is that genetically, Black People are stronger than any other race on the planet, which is another reason why all other races use weapons against Black People in prison. What's y'alls opinion?
genetically black people are stronger? Sounds like Black supremacy. This is what Hitler used to say about Germans. There is no such thing as a stronger race genetically. All blacks in the US have some mixture of white in them too, so that premise is just illogical.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » February 18th, 2017, 2:17 am

The ONLY places that i see Mexicans on that NK tip, is where they outnumber blacks, in high numbers. When it was more equal, or less mexican, they were absolutely quiet, in that nature. So, id simply say DEMOGRAPHIC shifts created this issue.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » March 12th, 2017, 9:26 pm

YES I ALSO BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWED ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET RID OF THE CHICANO IDENTITY. NOT TO SOUND LIKE A CONSPIRACY THEORIST BUT WHAT DO ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS KNOW ABOUT THEIR HISTORY? THEY ALL THINK THAT THEY ARE ILLEGAL AND THAT THIS IS THE WHITE MAN' S LAND. ON THE OTHER HAND WHEN YOU ADOPT THE CHICANO IDENTITY YOU FIND OUT THE TRUTH THAT WE ARE THE TRUE NATIVES OF THIS LAND HENCE WHY OUR HISTORY IS INTENTIONALLY LEFT OUT OF SCHOOL HISTORY BOOKS. ALSO THESE IMMIGRANTS HAD KIDS AND MANY OF THEM CLAIM TO BE MEXICAN NOT CHICANO WHICH BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO IDEA OF THEIR RICH HISTORY. ADD IN THE FACT THE U.S. GOV. HATES ALL LATINOS ESPECIALLY MEXICANS OUT OF ALL AND BECAUSE OF THAT YOU GET THE HATEFUL ATMOSPHERE WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY TODAY.

playermadecholo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Texas
What city do you live in now?: houston

Unread post by playermadecholo » March 12th, 2017, 9:28 pm

jae wrote:The ONLY places that i see Mexicans on that NK tip, is where they outnumber blacks, in high numbers. When it was more equal, or less mexican, they were absolutely quiet, in that nature. So, id simply say DEMOGRAPHIC shifts created this issue.
IT' S ALSO THE OTHER WAY AROUND IN PLACES WHERE BLACKS OUTNUMBER ESES.

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 13th, 2017, 4:12 am

its not a race issu its the way of this civilisation ..its the way of this white power empire ...everybody is dominant racist and coward at the same time ..its the way your country got builded thru racism genocide and mass slavery .... british empire moto is dividing people in other to enslave them thats the spell dominicans or pawnees indian before them are under ....all this BS about how some race is more strong or dumm than an other are just result of that policy that been implemented for centurys

xxx
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by xxx » March 13th, 2017, 10:43 am

1) Demographic Shifts
2) Eses losing control/independence of their Barrios to the Mexican Mafias Prison/Racial/Taxation policies. Force to push the M.M agenda on tbe Streets.
3) Eses living in historical black areas getting into the retail Rock Game.

The Racial Gang Wars have died down, in my opinion & observation, because Cocaine/Rock has play out. No Money to fight over.

Mexican Mafias iron grip on the Eses on the streets is no more. Nothing to tax. No crack, no tax... (black/mexican communities).

Black areas have been watered down by the influx of Latinos. The Black drug addicts relocated to Skid Row, Antelope Valley, the Inland Empire and Vegas.

The Rico indictments cripple the ECC v F13 conflict. And other Racial Gang Wars.

Indictments produces Rats. Rats destroy Gang Structures. Takes away Shot Callers and Soliders and leaves the riff raff behind....leaves big voids in the gangs structure......

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » March 16th, 2017, 10:43 am

Maybe there are some soldiers, left somewhere, willing to start the shit like it was 2005 in the firestone area ? :cry:
But, as a whole topic, is there anyone, beside gangbangers, who doesn't consider this nadir of gangbanging in 2017, as a good thing ?!
From the 80's to the mid 90's homicide rates, for Blacks in the US, were around 30 per 100,000. That's insane. Some war torn country aren't even to this level. Mind you this was for the Black population in the US, ie : Compton CA, Harlem NYC or DC blacks were between 50 to 100 homicide per 100,000 :evil: .
Today homicide is down, but still too high for blacks. Since 2010 it has been hovering at 15 for 100,000.
Compare this with 1 or 2 for Asians or whites to get the entire picture.
The epidemic is still there anyway.
About Black & Mexican unity, there was never a real one to begin with.
At the human level some got/get along and some didn't/don't, as anyone would do.
I have nothing against anyone, nonetheless Blacks should take care of themselves before seeking any kind of fraternity.
Respect anyone that respects you. Don't get into those who hate you.
Improve yourself(ves) 8) .
Farrakhan and others said it best => Blacks in the western world have been robbed of everything
Salaam Peace

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » March 16th, 2017, 10:47 am

Oh wait about drugs, pff !
Even elephants get high with alcohol in fermented fruits.
So Humans will be druggies anyway

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » March 16th, 2017, 2:20 pm

playermadecholo wrote:
jae wrote:The ONLY places that i see Mexicans on that NK tip, is where they outnumber blacks, in high numbers. When it was more equal, or less mexican, they were absolutely quiet, in that nature. So, id simply say DEMOGRAPHIC shifts created this issue.
IT' S ALSO THE OTHER WAY AROUND IN PLACES WHERE BLACKS OUTNUMBER ESES.
It really isn't. At least not to the same levels.

Name some incidents where Black gangbangers were acting on orders to firebomb the homes of Hispanics and ethnically cleanse all Hispanics out of their communities?

And not just talking LA, but in areas like Chicago or Atlanta where Blacks outnumber Hispanics...

But I can name countless times where Mexicans do this towards Blacks.

TheAngels
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by TheAngels » March 16th, 2017, 2:24 pm

Just quoting this again for truth, and I've been stating the same thing.

When Mexicans are in smaller numbers than Blacks in areas, there isn't that "mayate killer" nonsense. When Mexicans outnumber Blacks then they become bold and start harassing random Black people, especially when the Black numbers are so small that there are no Black gangs and these are just ordinary Blacks who aren't affiliated at all. For example, there are no Black gangs in Highland Park, Azusa, or Hawaiian Gardens. But there are a very small number of Blacks who live there, and they get attacked by Mexican gangbangers.

The existence of Black gangs acts as a deterrent to anti-Black Mexican racism.

alsheikh971
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by alsheikh971 » March 18th, 2017, 2:58 am

True to what Angels wrote !
You don't see this level of hate from Black Bangers, but[u] we saw it[/u] from some ese's hoods

bgcasper
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: south paris
Location: from cpt to vegas up to paris its blue and gold ogk1 reppin sw pj south 1-tray cripppin

Unread post by bgcasper » March 18th, 2017, 8:14 am

[quote="TheAngels"][quote="jae"]The ONLY places that i see Mexicans on that NK tip, is where they outnumber blacks, in high numbers. When it was more equal, or less mexican, they were absolutely quiet, in that nature. So, id simply say DEMOGRAPHIC shifts created this issue.[/quote]

Just quoting this again for truth, and I've been stating the same thing.

When Mexicans are in smaller numbers than Blacks in areas, there isn't that "mayate killer" nonsense. When Mexicans outnumber Blacks then they become bold and start harassing random Black people, especially when the Black numbers are so small that there are no Black gangs and these are just ordinary Blacks who aren't affiliated at all. For example, there are no Black gangs in Highland Park, Azusa, or Hawaiian Gardens. But there are a very small number of Blacks who live there, and they get attacked by Mexican gangbangers.

The existence of Black gangs acts as a deterrent to anti-Black Mexican racism.[/quote]i agree but few gangs dont fall in that mathematik ..i know u gonna tell me vatos outnumber blacc in the hub but ...still cvtf or cv70 specially cv70 even largo been beefin with blacc hood since the 80's specially when largo was at war with both watts and mona it wasnt majority mex around cpt at that era cv70 vs pvc atf also been warin when its wasnt vatosland around them ..i mean ..when yall post is it about what your ego or truth??